Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare Set Free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Nightmare Set Free Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Set Free   Nightmare Set Free I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 pm

The murky sky above was anything but flattering to the world below it. Under forlorn skies, in a little father-son drugstore, Satan's flesh and bone was undergoing repairs. His blood sizzled and steamed as an iron was pressed against his body where a bullet fired from Jessica had pierced his skin. Not even the most mundane expression of pain was bestowed on Devil's face as the young man began to remove the bullet with a loaded revolver pressed to his head.

"You know, so many people want me dead," Devil smirked. "I wonder why," the young man replied, preparing to remove the bullet that had been lodged into Devil's frame. Devil simply sat back, breathed in through his nose, and in a satisfied voice, answered the boy's rhetorical question.

"It's because I'm a murderer. A rapist. I hurt people. I ruin lives. And I take pride in it. I take pride in everything I do," he grinned. "And you'd better do as I say, or I'll do the honours of ending your life."

"Your name is Devil. Isn't it?" the man asked and was greeted to a cocky chuckle. "So you've heard of me. Wonderful. You can tell all your friends how you helped me live to fight another day," Devil confidently spoke.

"What's stopping me from killing you now?" the man asked, looking at Devil through his moon-framed glasses.

"Fear," Devil was quick to reply. "You fear for your life. Don't you? After all, you are just a mortal boy. With a sense of right and wrong. You won't kill me. And you know it."

"Maybe the right thing is for me to kill you."

"But you won't."

"Will I?" the boy tempted fate.

"Will you?" Devil smiled. "I'm the one with the gun."

"And I'm willing to let you die anyway. It's all over the news. How many people you hurt and lives you destroyed. The newspaper described you as having a hint of red in your eyes. Maybe you see the world in red. Maybe that's why everything is your enemy. You're like a bull ready to charge, regardless of who it is in your crosshairs."

"I have to have fun somehow."

"Hold still," the boy replied, digging a knife into the gunshot wound, trying to pull out the bullet. Finally, Devil winched and twitched, but his face stayed the same.

"That tickles," Devil laughed.

"I should kill you now," the boy told himself.

"Son, you don't want to take those chances. The odds are always in my favour."

"Why is that?" the boy asked.

"Because," Devil began clearing his throat. "I'm always one step ahead of everyone else. Mike is on a plane to London now. He's all geared up, and prepared to fight a man named Jason Smith. He thinks he's leaving me behind and will return to fight me." The boy turned his attention back to Devil and the fires that burned in his irises. "I'll be there. I'll meet him head-on."

Finally, the bullet was pulled out of Devil's side, and the boy breathed a sigh of relief. "There, it's out."

"If you want to live, you have to put the bullet in your chest," Devil's smile returned. The boy just looked on unsure of himself. "I... what?" he questioned.

"Put the bullet... in your chest," Devil stood up, pointing his weapon directly at the boy's body. "You're going to shoot me?" he asked.

"No," Devil replied. "Use the knife. Cut yourself. Bleed like I had. And put the bullet inside you. Do it, and I won't kill you."

"Are you insane?" the boy cried.

"No, not insane," Devil smirked. "I'm just... in control."

Just a little farther away, less than a mile down the road, Jessica remained nude on her bed with her new, self-made friend, Nick cradling her with his arm around her head. His other hand touched down upon her breasts, feeling them, giving the hallucination a sense of pride and excitement. Jessica's vagina bled, as her sheet covers were filled with sweat, cum and Devil's blood. Sweat dripped down her brow, down her face and neck, and then spiralled off down to the covers, leaving a streak in its wake. Her eyes didn't blink, but they were very, very heavy.

"Laura, what are you going to do?" Nick asked Jessica, still calling her by the name she wanted to be called. The name she had chosen for herself.

Jessica didn't say a word.

"There must be something you can do. Something. Anything to feel better. Do you want me to eat you out? You love that!" Nick tried to make his 'girlfriend' better, but was greeted to more silence. "Come on, babe!" he cried.

"...I don't know..." Jessica faintly whispered. "I... don't..."

The world shivered. The room was cold. Through the windows, the gray sky revealed a black and white universe without any diversity. Any hope. Any wonder. Any prayers for those who needed answers. Tainted like toxic. Tall skyscrapers, industrial plants with smoke bursting from pipes, infecting the air we breathed. Jessica's world had become lifeless, and robbed of emotion. The once powerful and sexually-driven Jessica just wanted to go home. She had had enough. Of Devil. Of her false life.

"Laura, I can help you," Nick said, kissing her neck. "I can cure you."

"You can't. You're not even real. I wish you were, but you're not"

"I can give you suggestions. Go to London. Find Jason Smith and exact some revenge," Nick insisted. "Take on The Devil, and win. Win... at all costs."

"The Devil is a monster..." Jessica softly said. "I'd need to become a monster to beat him. I don't feel I can."

"Listen to yourself," Nick snapped.

"I am," Jessica replied. "I'm talking to you. And I created you in my mind. I'm like a little girl with an imaginary friend. I need someone to talk with."

"Then a part of you knows what to do. That somehow, you can win. That you can get revenge on Jason Smith and all the others," Nick was quick to retort.

Jessica's body ached. She had been tortured for three years by Devil under his control. She was a sex slave to him. An object. A toy he could play with when he got bored, and put away again when he was done with it. Jessica was robbed of everything a human being was supposed to be. Robbed of her freedom. Her life. Her rights. One night, Devil even made her beg him for the right to breathe. She remembered that night. And a cold tear formed in her left eye, smudging her eyeliner. Her tears populated her eyes. And she cried. She cried in the nude, with the world closing in on her. With regret too much to bare. With her time running out.

"It's so stupid," Jessica sighed. "I can get to London for a short time, but then I'd get shipped back here. I can go to Thailand, but I won't be able to stay. Not with all my records destroyed. Not even a trace. I'm..." she looked at Nick. But he was no longer there. He had left her. Or she had left him. The figment of her imagination had vanished. What did that mean for her?

"Nick..." she softly cried. "Come... back..."

The young boy had no choice. The knife pierced his flesh, and his blood poured down his chest to the floor. He winched. He hissed. He had no choice. He couldn't kill Devil. He couldn't risk losing his own life. The odds weren't in his favour. Nothing was.

"You made the right choice," Devil spoke demonically as the boy began to place the bullet into the wound. He moaned as he tried to push it into his chest. It burned so much. And Devil just stood where he was, watching as the deed was done.

"It won't work," the boy begged, trying as hard as he could to insert the bullet into his chest. His hands had become like red mittens with the red ooze pouring off of them. "I can't do it!"

"You can," Devil smiled. "Force it! Or I'll kill you!" Devil roared. The back room of the drugstore had become like prison. A prison for a young man who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Please," the man begged, with tears rolling down his face. "No more."

"Do it!" Devil screamed, pointing the gun directly at the boy's forehead. "Do it, or this day ends, and night falls on your life... permanently."

...An act of God.

The man's breaths were rapid. Concise. Quick. And sound. He breathed in gulps, and his voice seemed swallowed down his throat. His stomach growled. His body ached. And without warning, he fell to his knees, coughing and throwing up all over the floor. He coughed up blood and gore. And his breakfast exploded through the hole in his chest, making the wound deeper, and deeper. A pool of bloody vomit filled the storage area as the man slammed the bullet deep into his body, embedding it inside, before falling to the floor in a heap.

Dead. Like he was promised he would be if he didn't do what was asked of him. Devil looked down at the boy and breathed in deep, smiling and closed his eyes.

"A blessing in disguise. It's happened a billon times. The sky will darken and the night will yawn. Sweep dreams, child. Forever. Alone."

He walked away. Into the black and white world of decay.

"So, you'll be on the way?" Jessica held a phone to her ear while still standing in the nude with her body crawling in disease. She shivered. But kept her hopes optimistic.

There was mumbled words on the other end, but enough to make Jessica smile with glee. At least, for a moment or two, before once again returning to her depressed state of despair.

"Thank you," she replied, hanging up the phone. She gazed down at the floor and swallowed her sadness whole. As she did, a pair of hands pressed against her shoulders, and a familiar face touched down on her neck, kissing it softly.

"Was it that hard to do?" Nick returned, whispering in her ear.

"No," Jessica replied, turning around, facing him. Facing the nothing that existed. The thin air.

"I'm here for you," he said.

"I know," she softly answered, pressing her lips against his. She wrapped her lips around nothing. And cradled the body she thought she knew. And he passionately kissed her. The nothing had its way. Jessica was going to London. She had to. No matter the cost.

The world suddenly seemed more than just two shades. For the first time in so long, Jessica's black and white world sparkled with a glowing blue. Her eyes were cosmic. A blessing to mesmerize the daunting norm.

Purity of somber. A melancholy grace.

----------------------------The Match------------------------------------

Right Honourable Gentlemen, I get to face William Darlington, Ian Blackwing, and Duke Reginald in a Handicap Match for a shot at being the Full Throttle Championship #1 Contender this week. So Rick you think this Punishment scares me, Man your a dumb fuck why don't you ban me from useing my The KABLOOSKIE but not you picked for me to Face The Right Honourable Gentlemen in a three on one match, Rick I hope you watch this closely because not only am I going to Take out three members of RHG. You see Rick i'm not going to us The KABLOOSKIE this week i'm going to unleash the Angel's Nightmare on RHG.

At the Frist Battle Ground show I returned and did alot of damage to you Sir Ian Blackwing, then the week later I toke ur ass out.

And now I get to take on two more members of the RHG, William Darlington and Duke Reginald I hope you both are ready for a Demon unlike any thing IWF has to offer this week DA is not coming to play your facing a person more deadly then Syco Angel your facing the true Demon The Living Devil Nightmare.

Sir Ian, William, and Duke your facing the Last Outlaw, and all three of you will Rot in Hell.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Set Free
Page 1 of 1