Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Alright, not a great show, but not bad either. We finished it in 23.5 hours, which is pretty fucking impressive if I do say so myself.

Again, the card will be posted tomorrow once we have enough feedback, so everyone leave feedback!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Best Match: Main Event and Divas Tag

Best Segment: I liked Corey coming into ma locker room and Brandon on the phone

Top Performer This Week: Corey and Cody

Favorite Moment(s): Karly/Lillian/Anna attacking the people in the 1st match

Favorite Commercial: My video!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): More segments on WEW vs IWF and who will get picked for team IWF

Show Rating: 7

Comments: Another decent show considering the low amount of rps, hopefully next week theres a higher count for a better show

Last edited by JFRE$H on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

Best Match: Main Event

Best Segment: Death Angel's return, even though it was at my expence

Top Performer This Week: Shark and Cody for winning the tag titles

Favorite Moment(s): Me getting what I deserve for posting a crappy rp.

Favorite Commercial: The Texas Longhorns player getting nut checked.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Seeing what happens in Corey/Shark vs IWF next week

Comments: I'm dissapointed in myself for showing up the way I did, and I'll do my best to ensure that doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 am

Alrighty. From the start I was actually hoping for a Shadow Demon refrance, due to being in Australia. Maybe eatin some Kangaroos? LOL. Any way, first match, nothing to good nothing too bad. But I didn't like the fact, Red Dragon was acting like Masque. He dominated them yes, and its his character but still. Then came my favorite commerical and seg, Tim Patrick! Welcome back to the ring my friend. Next match. Again not so great. Tommy killed Nikki. Not so good. Maybe you guys can put these two and the other guys from the first match into a battle royal, make sure its not too fast or slow. My match... Didn't like it. I was still being called by my nickname which I don't want to use. The match tho, was kinda squad team up on everything. Yes while I understand my new gimmick and these are females I don't like the fact that they only have to team up on me to get me down. Steel's match, Ryan Apollos. No offense Apollos I was hoping for DA to come back not you against Steel. Steel was the winner from start to finish. Thankfully DA did come back and saved that match. The ME was the main hit of the night. And I am happy that Robbie doesn't have one title anymore, now lets get the other one off him please so that he can focus on his real life troubles? Honestly, Idk what would've been the point to give CC a title when (in my mind) he wins the World title. Match was good but to be honest the match was actually killed by Steel's announcement. I can get why Steel is acting like a big shot. He is the Briefcase holder and can get a world title shot at any time. But I at least know it'll be at the PPV. Please don't guys. Lets see Steel lose his chance, or do it before or after the PPV. I say, before Bloody Sunday or some Battle Grounds. I don't wanna see Steel win the title at the PPV cause that'll be what the fans would expect. I wanna see something original. Thats the Libbeh's take.

Opening Match: 4/10

2nd Match: 3/10

3rd Match: 5/10

4th Match: 6/10

Main Event: 7/10

Overall 25/50

Like Brandon predicted not a great show. I hope you guys think about what I suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am

Best Match: The main event match, even though Robbie got his ass handed to him.

Best Segment: Me talking to Ryan after my match and DA showing up to give him his just desserts.

Top Performer This Week: Corey Casey.

Favorite Moment(s): The return of Tim Partick, the locker room chat between Corey and James.

Favorite Commercial: The football ad made me LOL

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The main event match, what the new guys will do.

Show Rating (1 - 10) 7.5

Comments: Pretty decent match dispite the lack of rps. The only complaint that I have was the part between me and Brandon. I sounded too anxous and demanding, I'm usally calm and polite (keep in mind I'm also talking to a GM.) Other than that I love how clever you guys are making me. I was able to attack James and Cody then slip away from Corey and stacked the deck against him and Shark. It's a bit on the heel side but when given the fact that Shark and Cody are heels, it balances out. Overall a good show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 am

Best Segment: Steel Angel laying motherfuckers out with a Crowbar.. Even if it was me that got smacked first -.-

Top Performer This Week: Team Swag

Favorite Moment(s): Ryan Getting Destory

Favorite Commercial: Football one NUT KICK!!!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Next Weeks Main Event.. Also see what Cody does thats been twice he's been took out by the bitch squad now

Comments: all in all decent show despite alot of no shows, but hey you did the best you could with the little you have to work with.. Also Note there were some minor mistakes about Cody a few times you said WEW Champions instead of TIW but thats cool.... OH BEFORE I GO... WHY CODY GET PUNKED OUT BY BITCH SQUAD TWO WEEKS IN A ROW?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 am

Best Segment: The unknown wrestler smashing up the end of the match and ripping dude in half

Top Performer This Week: Steel and CC

Favorite Moment(s): The intro setting up the IWF vs WEW war

Favorite Commercial: Football one NUT KICK!!!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The Main event epicness of CC and Shark vs the WORLD!! Oh and the return of everyone's favorite beer swilling redneck!!!

Show Rating: 6

Comments: Looks by others comments that we were light on rp's this week but it was great for a 23 hr turn around!!

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 am

i love the timely and quality feedback guys!

As your reward, no one has been banned from the chatbox [except for the ingrates who DIDN'T leave feedback but HAD a match on the show] and the card has been posted Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 am

Sean Libby wrote:
Steel's match, Ryan Apollos. No offense Apollos I was hoping for DA to come back not you against Steel.

None taken, I fucked up this week and I got what I deserved. I do kinda wish I had just told them that I wasn't motivated to write after what happened between Thursday and Saturday earlier so DA could have been Steel's opponent instead of me half assing a lazy rp.

Corey Casey wrote:
i love the timely and quality feedback guys!

As your reward, no one has been banned from the chatbox [except for the ingrates who DIDN'T leave feedback but HAD a match on the show and Apollos] and the card has been posted Razz

How do you forget that part?
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

your banishment has been lifted apollos
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: