Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Since Corey didn't stick around to post the feedback thread OR answer my questions about the card, I'm going to post the feedback thread. But I can't post the card until Corey answers those questions.

Anyways, big thanks to Corey and Robbie who wrote the show this weekend, giving me some much needed time off to study for my exams. So feedback time, you know the drill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Best Match: Main Event

Best Segment: Stygian.

Top Performer This Week: Corey Casey

Favorite Moment(s): Stefan Raab getting angry straight away and busting Corey wide open and using his finisher

Favorite Commercial: NHL commercial

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): See what's happening on the PPV card

Show Rating: 8/10

Comments: Wow got to admit that you worked my Stefan character really well in the main event. It's the best results I have ever read so far involving him like you guys didn't make him weak at all. Overall it was a really good show despite not many RP's but you guys know how to write up the results and post them quickly as well. Congrats to Corey, James and Crimson for winning over me with my characters Tom Sykes and Stefan Raab.

Last edited by Tom Sykes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Best Match: I was digging Hart/Sykes but the Main-event was also entertaining

Best Segment: Stygian's return!

Top Performer This Week: Corey Casey's rp killed it this week

Favorite Moment(s): Stygian return, Steel Angel getting a title match, Hawk's badass return

Favorite Commercial: Gonna vote for my NHL one

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Looking forward to CC vs. Shark as well as looking forward to the IWF/WEW jump-off. Can't wait for the SBK/Skull angel to play out as well. Big things are coming!

Show Rating (1 - 10) 9

Comments: Overall a good show to flow into Bloody Sunday, matches were made and a future contender in Steel was also named. Really am looking forward to Bloody Sunday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Best Match: Cody Taylor Vs Steel Angel was a nice mix

Best Segment: BIG DADDY 8 FOOT MOTHER FUCKING STY'G RETURN

Favorite Moment(s): Shark and Corey talking that shit was just to funny

Favorite Commercial: Hawky's Tazer Commercial

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Cody Whopping Robbie at the Pay Per View!!!!!!!!!!! OH ITS GONNA HAPPEN
Show Rating: 8/10

Comments: SHIT WAS PROPA............. Man going to be interesting around here for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Best Match: The Roster vs. CC and Shark match, and my match with Cody.

Best Segment: Steel Angel almost cashing in his breifcase only for Brandon to stop him. The return of Stygian

Favorite Moment(s): Shark getting tazed by Ryan Apollos.

Favorite Commercial: Speaking of getting Tazed.....OH HAI Hawk Razz

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The match between Corey and Shark, what I plan to do, all the other fueds and how they will turn out.

Show Rating (1 - 10) 9

Comments: Great show leading up to Bloody Sunday, Corey did a decent job on my character, making him clever and showing the right amount of flustration all the while keeping his cool and not blowing his top. I would like to personally apologie to Cody Taylor for my behavour, it woulden't have matter if he posted those two rp or not cus I knew I wasen't going to win. I will see to it that I will improve on my lack of performance to convensate. Overall a great show.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Best Match: The Main Event

Best Segment:

Favorite Moment(s): When, for once, I was doing the tazering, is that even a word? Oh well.

Favorite Commercial: Seguin's Groupies Razz

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The continuation of the Shark-Casey-Steel feud

Show Rating: 8 out of 10

Comments: Good show, I did like when I was directing traffic in the main event, even though it was a bunch of idiots with worse luck than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback   Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop III Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: