Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losted in the world of madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Losted in the world of madness Empty
PostSubject: Losted in the world of madness   Losted in the world of madness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

The scene shows pictures from Ground Zero as the narrator speaks, "The date was December 14, 2000... Place IRAQ... The event was Ground Zero... That was the last time I stepped foot into the ring as the Current World Champion. My back was on the ground as the ref counted...

Eric Chaos had just cashed in the his HCW ring to steal the world championship from under my hands. Filled with anger, rage, and disappointment... Death Angel's left the wrestling scene for a while to get his head straight. Since then the HCW has went down hill. With noobs running the show fans began to get bored of the same ole watered down WWE like action that was going on..."

The scene stops as if a roll of film has ended. The scene opens up in a very dark and eerie alleyway where Death Angel is sitting down with his knees bent to his chest wearing no shirt to show the huge scar on his chest from him cutting himself two weeks ago with a dagger. He's also wearing a pair of black Ed Hardy Jeans, and a pair of Air Jordan #2 shoes. As he rocks back and forth the camera angle is far but slowly zooms in as he mumbles. After a few seconds of mumbling he stands up and screams putting a 357 revolver to his head and pulling the trigger.

...CLICK!...

The gun shots nothing. Looking disappointed he falls against the wall back first and slides down to a sitting position. The camera zooms all the way in on Angel's face.

" It's a lonely place in my state of mind, where nothing's important but this revolver at hand," he says looking at the gun he smiles sadistically. " Welcome to a game of Russian Roulette with a one and five chance you'll survive the pain I put you through. You and I may have met before, but this time you will see my greed, and gluttony for the title shine through my skin, and more so..."

He places the revolver to his temple and begins silently laughing wickedly, as a look of excitement covers his face.

" YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!"

He pulls back on the trigger.

...CLICK!...

Looking disappointed he cries as he spins the barrel.

" I once was loved, but like everything good that happens to me, someone has to go and mess it up. I was at the highest of highs, and when she dropped the bomb on me like she did it was like being thirsty and the only thing you have is milk, so you drink it and notice that it's spoiled..."

Angel slowly inhales as he licks his lips and closes his eyes, once a few seconds pass he looks at the camera exhales. I'm a simple person who really doesn't care for to much, but for the simple things in life."

A mysterious voice is heard, " But, you don't have to?"

Angel looks around searching for the source of the voice.

" Who's there!?! Who said that!?!"

" It doesn't matter, I'm here to help you. You see none of these bitches in this federation are nothing compared to you and doesn't even come close to what you in hand to hand combat."

" I'm not that person anymore, I've gotten everything that I wanted and more. Now I think it's time for me to rest."

" NO!!! He has gold and you want what he has. Don't you miss the feeling of holding that piece of championship gold on your shoulder as you walk down the ramp rubbing it in the face of everyone who despises you that you're better than them?"

" No, I have been there and done that and I have been to the top before and I don't want the baggage that come with it."

" Yes, but don't you miss the glory and happiness the title had given you? Don't you miss the way you felt when you won it, no matter how many times you held it before didn't it make you feel that joy all over your body like a bucket of cold water when it's hot as the deserts sand in the summer afternoon? I know you miss it meaning you want what he has."

" I want what he has, I want what..." Angel shakes his head. " No, no, no. I'm done with that. I want just to..."

Voice laughs before saying. " Become the alpha male once again, and the man that kids look up to wanting to be when they grow up. The man that has it all, and has the proof at hand that he's far from a has been? Don't you want that?"

" Yes, I want that and I will not stop until I get that. It's at the tip of my finger tips and it's so close that I can taste it with my taste buds. I WANT WHAT HE HAS!!!"

Angel brings the gun to his head and pulls the trigger.

...CLICK!...

Angel starts crying again as he falls from the chair to his knees. " I remember when I first got that first piece of gold in the HCW. I was a young buck about 2 months into my career when I finally got it, the World Championship. It was the most miraculous feeling that I have ever felt in my life. When I held that time I never wanted to let it go."

" But you wanted more."

" Yes! Tag team gold, World X, Television, Hard-core whatever. It didn't matter as long as I was a champion. The greed slowly took over my body making me what more, more, and more."

He puts the gun to his forehead again.

...CLICK!...

He smiles and moves playfully as he sit down on his rear and spins the barrel again. The voice says to Angel" And why shouldn't you, you are the best that this sport has to offer."

" Yes, I'M THE SHIT!!! I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF THESE NOOBS, I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE, I'M BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!!!"

Once again he put the gun to his temple.

...CLICK!...

And once again nothing happens so he spins the barrel again.

" Only you have the strength to become the champion once again and let the world know you're far from a has been." The voice spoke. "Only you have the power to choose the path in which you take whether you retire or whether you continue to be successful and a force to be reckoned with. Feared like the hungry grizzly bear that lurks within the forest savaging for his next meal, but until you choose that path you might as well be holding that trigger finger steady on that trigger of that .357 magnum hugging your forehead ready to clear your path to hell."

Coming out of the shadows the person shows herself to be Sara, the former trainer and manager of Death Angel. Sara who says" Because living the way that you are, you will be destined for failure and pain. Now you know exactly what to do right? Take back what's yours."

She laughs sinisterly, before saying " The Virus is back to destroy the weak beings that infect this federation. The Dynasty has begin once again, and the weak will fall to their knees and bow to the king of PAIN!!!"

Angel screams as he punches the wall.

"The Kingdom of Pain effect has taken effect."
Back to top Go down

Losted in the world of madness
Page 1 of 1