Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locker Room Save

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Locker Room Save Empty
PostSubject: Locker Room Save   Locker Room Save I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

Saturday, April 21st, 2012

Karly Zedic
Yay, another win!

I laughed and hugged Karly as we walked backstage. We had just finished beating the team of Sean Libby and Red Dragon. Yet another match that showed just how amazing we were. Karly was awesome out there, I was pretty good. I made a bunch of mistakes that I needed to fix, but still.

Anna Stone
Yeah! We looked so good out there!

Karly Zedic
Well we always look good

Karly laughed and I grinned. It’s true; we’re both so hot. If only Lillian was here, we would have completed the trifecta. Of course, I had seen enough of Lillian to last me a lifetime after Brandon and Karly got engaged. Our celebratory foursome was a night that well, I’ll never forget. I loved having hot friends like Karly and Lillian, and even Brandon.

Anna Stone
Are you going to see Brandon now?

Karly Zedic
Yeah, I promised I would go see him after my match; we’re going to celebrate!

Karly grinned widely. I laughed. Maybe a few months ago I would have been upset that Brandon had asked Karly to marry him. Sort of like how I hated Ashley because of what she and Brandon did to me. But now, I didn’t really mind. I love Brandon, but not like that. He’s like my best friend, and all I want is to see him happy. Sometimes I wish that we could have worked out, but at the same time I knew that it wouldn’t have worked. Judging by happy we were now, just being friends, I knew that we’d never be together. Plus, he really loved Karly. I had never seen him that in love before, not even with me. So I knew they would work out.

Anna Stone
That sounds like fun!

Karly Zedic
Not as fun as Thursday night though. That was probably the best experience I’ve ever had.

Anna Stone
Better than Shark, Lillian and Latoya?

I smiled and batted my eyelashes innocently at her. She winked at me and smacked my ass, making me jump a bit.

Karly Zedic
Way better.

Anna Stone
Yay!

Karly Zedic
So what are you up to now?

It was times like these where I really wished that I had someone. All of my friends were starting to settle down, getting engaged, or at least solidly dating. Even James Shark was sticking to his girlfriend, which I’d never seen before. But there was me, all alone. It’s not that I couldn’t get guys, because if I was that desperate, I could just go to a bar. Any hot douchebag guy would be honoured to have one night with me. But I didn’t want that. I’d already had a one-night stand with Cody earlier in the week. It was kind of weird, just because I don’t know him that well. But I was just really horny I guess. I really felt like it was time for me to get back to dating. Just because Brandon ended badly, Chuck ended badly, and Aaron just didn’t work, doesn’t mean I can’t find someone. I hoped at least

Anna Stone
I don’t know. Everyone’s all off on date night, and I have nobody. I’ll probably go turn in early tonight.

Karly frowned at me and hugged me

Karly Zedic
Awww baby girl it’s okay! You’ll find someone soon, I just know it. How can any guy resist a girl as smoking hot as you?

Anna Stone
Because I could kick their ass?

Karly and I both started to laugh.

Karly Zedic
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Nah, they’ll just see how tough you are, and assume that you’re wild in bed.

Anna Stone
Not a wrong assumption

Karly Zedic
Never said it was

She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed again.

Anna Stone
Ugh, I just get tired of being alone, and all of my relationships failing on me. Why do I always pick the bad ones?

Karly Zedic
Awwww that’s not true! You picked Brandon, he was a really, really good one!

Anna Stone
Well for you he is. Didn’t quite work between us

Karly Zedic
I know, I’m just trying to cheer you up. Come on Anna, it doesn’t matter; you don’t need a guy anyways. If it makes you feel better, I’ll see if any of my friends are single.

I smiled. Karly had a few friends who were pretty hot that she had met when she was a ring girl.

Anna Stone
Really? That would be so awesome of you

Karly Zedic
Yeah, and don’t worry. I’ll only look at the guys that I know can handle Anna Stone

We laughed again as we got near Brandon’s makeshift office. I could hear him talking inside to someone, I didn’t know with who though. Oh well. I hugged Karly.

Anna Stone
Have fun girly

Karly Zedic
You know I will.

Anna Stone
Just try to keep it down, I don’t want to hear you from my locker room

I winked at her and she blushed before laughing.

Karly Zedic
No promises, I can’t help it!

Anna Stone
I know, I know. But I’ll talk to you later tonight right?

Karly Zedic
For sure!

Karly opened the door just as Gunther and Kim O’Day walked out, arm in arm. They walked right by me, as the office door closed behind Karly. Well that was weird. I started to walk towards my locker room. I passed by a few of IWF’s lower card wrestlers, watching the show. So embarrassing that we even had those guys here. They were so weak.

I walked into my locker room and sat down. I was still sweaty from the match. I probably smelled super gross. I stripped down out of my tights and pulled my top off and threw it to the side. I kicked off my thong and walked towards the shower, grabbing a towel off of the hook. I stepped in and turned on the shower, letting the warm water pour onto my sweaty skin.

I was so exhausted that I just sat in the shower for a while, letting my body relax as the hot water ran all over it. Eventually I cleaned myself off, washing my body down, as well as conditioning my hair. I was going to turn off the water, but I just didn’t want to leave. I was so bored, and if I went back to the hotel, I would just sit and watch TV until I fell asleep. I gently began to caress my body in the shower. I rubbed my hands all over my body, getting ready to have some fun. My hand slipped between my legs and I let out a loud moan.

Suddenly, I heard my locker room door swing open. I jumped and quickly pulled my hands away from my body, before turning off the shower. I grabbed my towel from the hook and wrapped it around my soaking wet body, before leaning out of the shower to yell at whoever had walked in and interrupted me.

Anna Stone
Ummm excuse me but this is a private locker room, what the fuck do you- Oh Jason!

Jason Hawk was standing in the middle of my locker room, looking around awkwardly. I saw his stare go from my clothes, to my underwear, to me, wrapped in a towel. This was pretty embarrassing. But he smiled when he saw me

Jason Hawk
Hi Anna!

I stepped out of the shower room, still holding up the towel around me.

Anna Stone
So any reason you’re in my locker room interrupting my shower?

Jason Hawk
What? Oh right! A bunch of stupid guys were huddled around your door listening in. So I pretended like it was my room so they would leave.

They were trying to listen to me in the shower. Not only did the IWF hire a bunch of crappy wrestlers, but they were little perverts too.

Anna Stone
Oh, well thanks Jason! You’re so thoughtful.

Jason Hawk
What can I say; I’m just that nice of a guy

I laughed and sat down.

Anna Stone
We haven’t hung out in a while Jason, why is that?

Jason Hawk
I don’t know, but it makes me a sad JHawk

Anna Stone
Makes me a sad Anna too! Hey, where’s Kat? I figured your future wife would come with you to Italy for your big announcement, wouldn’t she?

Jason looked away from me sort of uncomfortably. I immediately realized that I probably shouldn’t have asked that question. Something was up, and I didn’t want to push Jason to something he didn’t want to talk about.

Anna Stone
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize…

Jason Hawk
No it’s okay, you didn’t know

Anna Stone
What happened? You two were so happy

Jason sighed and sat down beside me. I went to put my arm around him, but then remembered I was using it to make sure my towel stayed up. I held on and tried to comfort Jason with words.

Jason Hawk
We just fought a lot. I don’t know what happened. I guess we just weren’t meant to be.

Anna Stone
Lots of couples fight though, that’s no reason to break up!

Jason Hawk
I know, but we fought more than we did anything else. She was always working on her band and her music, and she was never around anymore. I’d try to go see her, but she’d always say she was too busy

Anna Stone
Awwww poor guy

Jason Hawk
And yeah, eventually I basically just gave her a choice. Her music or me. And she chose her music.

Poor Jason. I knew what that was like. I remember asking Brandon whether he picked me, or his drugs. And he picked the drugs. I’ve never felt worse in my life. So I knew exactly what Jason was feeling like right now. Or at least what he felt like when it happened. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, not caring whether or not my towel fell now.

Anna Stone
Hey, it’s okay. She doesn’t deserve you if that’s how she treated you. It’s good that you broke up.

Jason Hawk
Thanks. I was pretty sad at first, but now I don’t really care. All we did was fight, and her music. She changed so much, and the Kat that I fell in love with was not the same Kat that I broke up with.

I hugged Jason, who hugged me back. I’ve always liked Jason, as a friend. He was also pretty hot, now that I really took a look at him. It was no wonder that he always had women coming after him. Kat was one lucky girl, why she would throw all of that away, I have no idea.

Anna Stone
So now you’re single, eh? Welcome to the club

Jason Hawk
Yeah…It’s been a while since I was single. I don’t really like it

Anna Stone
I know, it sucks. But eventually we’ll find someone!

Jason Hawk
Hopefully. Anyways, I’m gonna leave, you probably want to put clothes on now.

I had almost forgotten that I wasn’t wearing anything. I laughed and stood up, fixing my towel.

Anna Stone
Okay. Hey thanks for coming in and getting those creeps away from my door.

Jason Hawk
No problem. Because from what I heard when I walked in, they were in for quite a show

He winked at me. Oh my god, he heard me moan. I blushed as he laughed. I was so embarrassed. Thank god I heard him and stopped, otherwise it would have gotten way more awkward.

I watched as Jason turned around and opened the door to leave. Suddenly, I thought about how alone I was, and how alone Jason was.

Anna Stone
Hey Jason, what are you doing tonight?

Jason turned around and looked at me

Jason Hawk
I was just going to go back to my hotel I think

Anna Stone
I was just going to go up to my room and watch a movie on my couch. Wanna join me? I could use some company.

I smiled at him as he thought about it. He smiled back.

Jason Hawk
Sure, I’d like that a lot.

Now it was my turn to smile. I grabbed a random piece of paper on a random desk in my locker room, and wrote down my hotel name and room number on it. I gave it to Jason, who looked at it before putting it into his pocket.

Anna Stone
So I’ll see you in like an hour?

Jason Hawk
For sure! I’ll see you soon Anna

Jason waved to me and shut the door. I walked over to it and locked it, before dropping my towel finally. I walked over to my clothes and stuffed them in a bag, which I then stuffed into my gym bag. I grabbed a pair of pants and pulled them on, not bothering with underwear. I was only going to my hotel anyways, not like anyone was going to notice. I pulled out a bra from my bag and strapped it on, before pulling a shirt over my head and fixing it up. I picked up my jacket and threw it on, before slinging my bag around my shoulder and walking out of the locker room.

I saw a bunch of guys immediately look away from my locker room as soon as I stepped out. Bunch of creepy perverts, all of them. I walked down the hallway and out of the coliseum, into the rainy night. My hotel was literally across the street from the coliseum, so I didn’t bother renting a car for my stay here. Besides, I was going to leave on Monday anyways. I crossed the street and walked into the hotel. I waited for the elevator, thinking about tonight. I liked Jason; in fact I liked him a lot. I didn’t want to seem like a slut though. But I also didn’t want him to think that I just wanted to be friends. He seemed like he was over Kat, and so I don’t think this would be too soon for him.

When the elevator opened, I got an idea to make sure that he would forget all about Kat. When I got into my room, I went straight for the bedroom and my suitcase. I quickly pulled off my top and unhooked my bra, before sliding out of my pants. I searched through my suitcase until I found a really tiny black g-string and matching tiny lace bra. I quickly strapped on the bra and pulled up the g-string. This should catch Jason’s attention.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My boobs weren’t very big, definitely not Karly or Lillian big, but they looked really nice in this bra. And I had a cute butt, which looked great when it was all out like this. If Jason was really over Kat, there’s no way he could resist me now.

I sat down on the couch and flipped on the TV. I sat there watching Sportscenter until I heard a knock at my door. I smiled as I stood up and walked over. I opened the door, and Jason stood there, staring at me smiling.

Jason Hawk
Hi Ann…

He trailed off when he saw what I was wearing. I grinned as he just stared at me.

Anna Stone
You didn’t think I just wanted to watch TV with you, did you?

I smiled as I turned around, showing off my nice butt to him as I walked towards the bedroom. I made sure to shake it extra nice for him as I walked into my room. I turned back, and saw that he was still standing at the door, staring at me.

Anna Stone
Well what are you waiting for?

Suddenly he snapped out of it and grinned as he walked into the room.

Jason Hawk
Just admiring your beauty

I blushed, and then grinned as he walked into the bedroom. I smiled and closed the door behind me. This was going to be a fun night.

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Save
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: