Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise of Robbie Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Robbie Hart   The Rise of Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

The Rise of Robbie Hart 8286902_600x338
Verona, Italy
Monday, April 16th 2012

Getting out of the car, I took a moment to look at the Arena di Verona. I spot the stage, it wasn’t hard to find. I spotted Corey and Jessica, and made my way through the fans and reporters and up to the stage. In the middle of the stage is a podium with the IWF logo on it with a number of microphones protruding out of the podium Most of the seats were already taken, except the one next to Jessica Matthews

I head for the open seat, but before I could sit Johnny Styles and I embraced in a hug

..:: Johnny Styles ::..
”Good to see you again kid”

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
”Looking good the SB. Getting back into fighting shape?”

”I’m pretty content with retirement”

We embrace in another hug and I take my seat next to Jessica and Corey

Corey Casey
Dude Robbie…we get to be gladiators this week!

Robbie Hart chuckles as a smile slowly spreads across his face

”Kinda fitting…because I might need to kill someone to make up for last week”

I shrug my shoulders as I hold out my enclosed fist

Corey Casey
Dude…we’re still two of the best in this business. Upper Limit still runs this IWF, mate. You’ll bounce back

I pound his enclosed fist against mine, and give him a nod. Corey was right.

”No doubt Mang”

After a few moments, Johnny Styles stands up and walks over to the podium. He taps the microphone a few times to make sure the sound is working properly before he leans in and begins to speak

”Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever IWF Press Conference to be held right here in Verona, Italy!”

The crowd applauds loudly as SBK smiles and nods his head

”I know that myself, along with the other IWF Superstars on the roster are all thrilled to be here and to get the opportunity to perform in the same arena that the gladiators of old performed in. It’s kind of fitting actually…I’ve heard wrestlers often being referred to as “modern day gladiators” so it would make a lot of sense that we should fight in the same arena!”

The crowd explodes into applause again. SBK leans forward as a smirk appears on his face

”Although we here in IWF don’t kill whoever loses the match”

The gathered media personal and the fans all chuckle as SBK continues to smile out at the fans. After a few moments, Johnny Styles clears his throat

”Well, I’ll speak a bit more later on, but for now I want to introduce one of the two men who are going to be fighting in the Mason’s Law Gauntlet Match on Saturday…the #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…one of the two original co-founders of Upper Limit… Corey Casey!”

Once again the audience erupts into applause as Corey slowly starts to stand up. He lean down and plant a kiss on Jess’ cheek, giving her a wink as I pull away. I looked up at Corey and gave him a nod while I whisper to him

”Get em Corey”

We watched as Corey did his thing on the podium. There seemed like there was something on his mind, as if he was waiting for something drastic to happen.

But nothing happened

Corey continues waving to the cheering masses gathered in front of the Arena Di Verona. Johnny Styles once again stands up and walks over to the podium

”Let’s give it up for Corey Casey ladies and gents!”

After allowing the applause to carry on for a few more moments, Johnny Styles leans forward and motions for silence

”And now, our next speaker, he is the son of the legend Frank Hart….the current IWF High Impact Champion…and the other half of Upper Limit…Robbie Hart!”

I stand up and begin to walk towards the microphone. I take a look back at Corey who’s clapping, donning a smile. I clear my throat and get to work

”First off I would like to thank Italy for the warm welcoming. And I would also like to tell everyone ahead of time, I didn’t come here to hype a rookie like Storming Raven. I’m here to tell the world that come next Sunday, I well be defending my High Impact Championship against Cody Taylor at Bloody Sunday.”

The crowed cheers even loader, as they should since I just reassured the rumors.

”To be considered the best you have to fight the best. And Cody Taylor despite his immature attitude, he’s still considered one of the best here in the Insurgency. But when it comes down to it, one fighter has to arise to the occasion and that one fighter is gonna be me.

The Italian crowed cheers, as I smirk and eat it all up. The rush you get from a hungry crowed never gets old to me.

”I want to let the fans know this, and everyone watching live. I don’t duck or run from anyone. Cody wants a shot at carrying gold that matters, then who I am to deny him. I’m not gonna come up here and boast and brag about my accomplishments. They speak for themselves. And when the smoke clears in France, there will be only one undisputed High Impact Champion and your looking at him.”

I move away from the podium and head back to my seat next to Corey and Jessica. The crowed are on there feet and it’s clear everyone is amp for Bloody Sunday, and this week Battle Grounds. I give a nod to Corey who seems lost into his phone.

I was ready

I am ready

Bloody Sunday II couldn’t come soon enough …

Thursday April 26th 2012
Paris, France

The drive to the radio station is quite a long one. We’re not sure where it is so it’s taking a while. Loca sits next to me twirling her phone in her hands and I’m still trying to wake up. I can never wake up and be alert. It takes a while. Loca, however, always makes sure she is up and ready for the day. It’s how we contrast, apparently. She sits in the passenger seat with freshly painted green nails with a green sundress on. Well, a “maternity sun dress” on, her Dolce and Gabbana green shades to match everything else, and some sexy lip gloss. Not lipstick, as I heard this morning. Lip gloss. She wanted to match but doesn’t have any green lipstick. Plus I told her it would make her look like she was sick with something.

Hence why we’re not talking right now.

Myself, on the other hand, threw on a nice pair of jeans, a green polo, and a pair of white Louis Vuitton shades. These shades are actually really cool because I got them in Hawaii when we went for Spring Fling, the lenses change from green to white. I got a few pairs for different outfits. I love them. The reason we’re in the same color? She wanted us to match. I didn’t really want green for today but you can’t stop that. The guy matches the girl, not the other way around. We pull up to the radio station and it’s about 6:00 AM. We’re supposed to go on at seven, but they told me to get here an hour early for preparation. We get out of the car and I grab the IWF High Impact title out of the backseat and walk over to my wife and help her out of the car.

“God, it’s early”

I say to spark up conversation between Loca and I and she looks at me and smiles.

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..
“You’re not a morning person Robbie. Here”

She says and kisses me on the lips.

“You awake now?”

“Mmm… watermelon. Delicious”

I reply and want more but Loca just walks ahead of me and holds her hand back for me to grab. I grab it as we walk into the station hand in hand.

..:: Intern ::..
“Oh, Mr. Hart. Please, this way”

A young man says as he leads us into the green room. It’s laid out with some donuts and juice on a long table. I look at the table and then the young man and I can tell he’s nervous.

“Do you have milk?”

I ask and the guy starts to sweat beads.

“S-s-sure. I’ll be right back.”

“You don’t have to be so demanding”

Loca replies and takes a seat on this black couch they have. I grab about three donuts and take a seat next to her. The guy rushes back in here with a glass of milk and hands it to me.

“H-h-here you go sir.”

“Relax man. Are you new or something?”

“First week. I’m kind of a fan, sir”

He says and I smirk.

“Well…”

..:: Familiar Voice ::..
“Don’t take this guy’s shit David”

A voice says while entering the room. A tall man with a strong jaw enters the room. He places his hands in his pockets and smiles at me and I return the favor. Standing up, I extend my hand for a shake and he pulls me in for a tight hug.

“Evan, it’s good to see you.”

..:: Evan ::..
“Likewise Robbie. Can I call you that?”

He says with a smirk. Evan was my roommate in boarding school and while he was in Broadcasting I was in English, trying to survive. We both were, actually. Evan has always remained a close acquaintance of mine and the one who got me this gig on the radio show.

“Yeah man. It’s a small world, huh?”

“Yeah, it is man. It’s good to see you’re still doing well. And Vanessa. How are you dear?”

“I’m good Evan. How’s Melinda?”

“Well, she’s better. Doctor says the chemo is working well but no one knows, you know?”

He says and I look over at my wife and smile. It’s comforting to know your wife isn’t going to a doctor’s office every week to try and stop her death from coming.

“But enough about me, what about the babies? Do you know what they are yet?”

“Not yet. Robbie and I go in tomorrow to find out. I’m actually excited”

She says and looks at me for a comforting response but she catches me while I’m shoving my mouth full of a donut.

“Um… yeah”

I say and Evan laughs.

“Alright, Robbie. Gotta give you the guidelines about what you can and can’t do on the radio. You can say bitch, ass, damn, and hell, but nothing else. Otherwise it will have to be dumped, alright? You can’t say anything negative about the station. The DJ’s? Yes. Um, what else? I think that’s it. Since I know you, I won’t be so harsh. Any questions?”

“Don’t think so man.”

“Alright. I have to get going but I’ll be anxious to hear what you have to say. Take care Robbie”

He says while leaving the room with a smile on his face. I can see right through him. I don’t think he’ll let me do whatever I want. I’m sure someone will come in here and give me the strict guidelines. I’m sure someone will tell me what to say on each question.

I’ll play along until I get on the air.

“I know what you’re thinking. Don’t do it. Don’t do anything stupid”

Loca looks at me and says while taking a drink from her cup.

“I’m not thinking anything dear. I’m just enjoying my donuts, I mean who knew the French could make some kick ass Donuts!”

“Well, don’t start anything Robbie. Don’t let that alter ego of yours take over”

She says and I simply smirk at her.

Just a smirk.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It sums up everything quite nicely.

This life is on my side
I am your one
Believe me this is a chance

..:: Dan Blundell ::..
“Alright people. Today, we have someone on the show that is huge right now. As you know the Insurgency Wrestling Federation is in town for Bloody Sunday. And we have one of there champions on the show, Ladies and gentlemen… he is the current Insurgency Wrestling Federation High Impact Champion, and a member of the Upper Limit. I present to you… ROBBIE HART!”

The sounds of ‘99 Problems’ by Jay-Z plays as I open the door and walk into the studio. Loca walks closely behind me and I shake Dean Blundell’s hand and give a nod to Jason and Todd.

“Welcome, welcome.”

“Thanks. That’s a good song choice there Dan. Pretty much sums me up”

I say with a chuckle.

“I got it on lock man. But let’s get right into it. What makes you so…controversial, I guess would be the right word.”

“I’m controversial? Ha, but I’m not sure man. People say I’m controversial but I’m just being truthful, you know? Whenever I say something about someone, its how I feel. If it’s controversial, then it is. Know what I’m getting at?”

“Yeah, I do. Now, your calling yourself the Degenerate King, I saw last week where you told this guy he’s going to get slaughtered? Your talk is pretty… ruthless, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess if you can call it that. Again, I speak the truth. That week I was facing a newcomer and I won’t lie, I was kind of upset. Hell, man, I’m the longest running High Impact champion and you’re throwing me in with a guy who hasn’t even graced gold? I told the truth, and if you saw what happened… he got slaughtered, just like I said.”

“Yeah, I saw. This week, though, you’re defending your championship against Cody Taylor. What, uh…um… goes through your mind when you know Cody wants you off that throne you sit high on?”

“Well”

I say and take a drink from the water they gave me when they told me the strict guidelines and what I have to say.

“Really what goes through my mind is winning. People can say they are in this for strict competition and not for gold. I say if you aren’t in this to get what I have, then you don’t need to be in this.”

“Can I – can I see the title? I’ve always wanted to hold a IWF championship belt?”

“So wouldn’t Cody Taylor!”

I chuckle a bit

”But here, Maybe sometime you can get in the ring with me and we could go at it.”

“Against you? No thanks. I don’t want to get slaughtered”

He says and everyone just chuckles. Damn, this guy isn’t very good.

“This is kinda nice. How long have you been champion Robbie?”

“Well, I’ve had this reign since January, so about three months.”

“Man, you’re damn good. Now, getting away from the whole wrestling thing, your lovely wife Loca is here. How are you Loca?”

“I’m good. How are you Dan?”

“I’m good. So the report is triplets and we here at 102.1 wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy.”

“Well thank you. We’re looking forward to it. Robbie’s afraid of what gender they’re going to be, but I’m sure it will all subside.”

“Yeah, just like your pregnancy weight”

Dan says and while Loca chuckles I give him a stare through my shades.

“What did you just say?”

“It was a joke dear, don’t…”

“Nah, nah. I’m not letting that slide. Did you just call my wife fat?”

“I…I…”

“Did you or did you not just say she was fat?”

“I…I made a comment about it, but nothing like that.”

“No, your underlying comment to my wife. Don’t think I didn’t hear it. I don’t find it amusing. You need to apologize to my wife now”

I say, standing up staring a hole at Jason the intern

“I never said anything offensive. Jeesh man, you need to learn how to take a joke.”

“Take a joke? A joke? Look in the mirror. You’re working at some shitty French radio show where this guy doesn’t know how to conduct an interview. You’re looking like you just walked out of a bar, your clothes all raggedy and shit. I can take shots at me. I can take shots at what I do. I’m not going to let you take shots at my beautiful wife. What do you have? Your hand? You say I’m controversial? You’re damn right I am. I’m controversial and if I ever see you again, I’ll make sure there’s a controversy concerning your death. Did Robbie do it out of anger of just because someone happens to be a waste of sperm”

I say and throw down my headset. I see the ‘On Air’ sign go off and Jason stands up.

“What do you think you’re fucking doing? I never called her fat, you prick. I made a joke that she had a lot of maternity weight, that’s all.”

“No excuse you fuck. For all I care, you can kiss my white ass. You can take your little radio show, your musical guests, and your craft and shove them straight up your ass. Let’s go Loca”

I say and she reluctantly gets up and follows me out of the door. I don’t wait for her to grab my hand. Evan comes rushing towards me and tries to stop me.

“What the hell was that man? You’re getting out of control.”

“No, I’m not. You need to read your employees the rules of things to say on air. You don’t insult me or anyone I care for, Evan. You know that first hand. What he said was disrespectful. I’m not going to allow that shit”

I say and before he can get in a word edge I walk out of the door. Loca finally catches up to me as I throw open the door on her side, almost ripping it off the hinges.

“What is wrong with you?”

She says to me as we get in the car.

“He made a joke.”

“No, he didn’t. Even you know it. You don’t say those kinds of things about someone. Especially you. You know how protective I am of you”

I reply and she just huffs.

“Whatever. You’re turning into someone I don’t know Robbie. I don’t like it.”

“Maybe you’re right.”

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
Promoting!
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

Tell me, Cody, how does it feel to be a worthless champion? Tell me how does it feel to know that every week you walk around carrying a championship that doesn’t even matter? Does it give you a sense of power? Does it make you feel untouchable? Does it make you seem like you have a shred of talent? Believe me, Cody, you’re not fooling anyone.

You’re definitely not fooling me.

I know you’re absolute garbage.

Is it me or does Cody Taylor sound like he’s stuck on repeat? All week the only thing that has come out his mouth is the same shit everyone has said before. He claims he isn’t someone like Sean Libby, yet he goes on camera spitting the same bullshit Libby did.

Keep talking, Cody; you’re doing most of the work for me.

I swear I heard all of that before. I swear I heard all the “James Shark made you champion” and shit like that once before. Remember when teachers used to say “Keep all your old tests and quizzes, because everything on the final is recycled from the tests and quizzes?”

Cody Taylor just made a compilation promo.

Drive the car into hell. Drive it into the depths of hell and attempt to throw me into the fire. The one thing you’ll never see is me in the trunk sitting up with a loaded gun. When you open up that trunk your face will be blow to bits as you’re lying in a pool of your own blood.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

The only way I see you being even being a serious contender is if you put up two hundred grand and make a hologram of yourself. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg can resurrect Tupac for one night, I’m sure you can resurrect your own self for one night because that is the only way this match will be entertaining. This match is for my title and right now it looks more of a ‘filler’ match because this will be the easiest matchup of my fucking historic career. I haven’t even hit thirty yet and I have done way more than you have in this game.

In the ring with me, you stand no chance. I’m a wrestler, not a digger. I’m a champion, not a chaser. I’m a future legend and you are simply not. You can say that I don’t deserve this title but who else does? You can say that I don’t deserve this championship but who else does? You? Well, Cody, if you did you’d be in possession of the richest prize in the game. Sadly you aren’t and it tears away at you. It tears away at you because someone with the ego and talent of myself is better than someone with false ego, false self confidence, and no talent much like yourself.

Man, it’s good to be me.

Still, Cody, you are probably thinking that I’m conceited and that I’m a worm but I really don’t care what you have to say. I don’t care if you think I’m a coward because this is coming from a man who shares a booty call with his tag-team partner.

Team Swag passes around bitches like Lindsey Lohan passes around STDS

If you want a fight, come and get it. If you want a chance to shine, come and get it. Hell, Cody, I’m so bright I’m gonna turn the spotlight on you.

Shine, mother fucker, shine.

It’ll be your only chance.

The cocky/arrogant deal has been used over and over again. No one cares if you have the most money because whatever money you have, I have more. Whatever women you have, I have more. Whatever skill you possess, I possess more.

It’s always going to be that way.

It’s never going to be the other way around.

I’ve heard many things about you. I’ve heard you’re a great wrestler. I’ve heard you’re a fighter. I’ve also heard you bite off James Shark more than a gay prostitute. What is up with all these people not having anything original to do? Is this what IWF really wants in a champion? A copy-cat? Cody, don’t try a vulgar filled rant towards me. Not only does it show how much of an idiot you are, it shows how low you have to go to get cheap insults at someone. It doesn’t show much character.

Not that you have much, anyways.

So, Cody, don’t worry about walking into my ring and trying to take my High Impact championship. It’s not going to be a problem for me to take you out of the game. This is my world, my life, and my struggle. I’ve worked damn hard to make this company what it was and I’ll be damned if you’re going to walk in here, say a few cliché lines, do a few cliché moves and walk out the champion.

That’s not what a champion does.

I’ve done more in and for this business than you can ever imagine. I’ve beaten the life out of more people than you can face. I’ve destroyed careers quicker than you can acknowledge a pussy that’s right in front of your face. Oh, I guess I delved into your realm of sexual jokes and obscene references. Is that all you have Cody? Is that all you can do because you don’t have shit else? You don’t have a leg to stand on, accomplishment wise, so you use childish insults and think that they mess with people’s minds? The only thing they do to me is make me laugh. It only furthers the point that when you’re in the ring with me you’re no competition. I’m just going to give you a simple warning, Cody. It’s a warning that if you happen to get into my way I will exterminate you and dress you with a permanent halo.

You’ll be free from my world.

You’re tied in chains now. You’re not going to be able to say much when your tongue is cut from your mouth. You’re not going to be able to walk when your legs are ripped off and sawed down to stumps. You won’t be able to grab a hold of James Shark’s balls when your arms are broken in three places. Your eyes will still be in tact though. I’ll make sure I leave those for you. They might be a little covered in red but you can still see the lights. You can still see me standing tall with your meaningless championship. Afterwards I might poke your eyes out with my cigarette.

I don’t need any witnesses to my murder.

So bring your best game, Cody. It won’t match up or compare to what I am going to bring. I’m here to prove a point and I’m here to make a statement.

What are you here for?

Answer that question after your mouth stops swelling.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Robbie Hart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: