Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise of Robbie Hart II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Robbie Hart II Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Robbie Hart II   The Rise of Robbie Hart II I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

The Rise of Robbie Hart II Justin+Woody+film+Friends+Benefits+GUGA3gme48Ll
Paris, France
Saturday, April 28th 2012

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
“And I don’t need a scale for the work/I can eyeball purp, I am not you jerk/Hatin on me will make your situation worse/You don’t wanna take a ride in that long black hearse.”

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..
“Do you have to listen to that song constantly?”

Loca says to me and I look at her through my Dolce and Gabbana shades with a smirk.

“You know you like this song, dear.”

“Yeah, but I don’t. Can we listen to something better?”

”But it’s my birthday?!”

She shoots me a look as we reach a stoplight. I sigh and press next on the disc player. I can’t even win on the day I was born

La…la la la, wait till I get my money right.

“Nah”

I say and change the track again. A piano plays as ‘Foundations’ by Kate Nash plays through the speakers of the Lexus.

“Yeah, now I like this song.”

“Yeah, I do too but not when we’re driving with the top down. What kind of image does this give me?”

“Well, I like it, and it could be worse. You could be waking up next to Lillian Shark”

She says as we cruise down the streets of Paris. Today we find out what is in Loca’s stomach. I’m trying to calm the nerves of what they could be while Loca enjoys a song that’s basically about a woman dissing her man for being lame and rude.

Oh, it’s real comforting.

We arrive at the doctor’s office and I put the top up on the Lexus. It’s a nice day and I figured Loca would enjoy the breeze. It might calm her nerves about the whole ‘gender’ thing but I doubt it. She’s wanted to find this out for a long while but I’ve been hesitant to find out. I don’t want to know what my children are going to be. I’m hoping or praying, whichever, for three boys. I can deal with a girl but it’d be better if I had three boys. Then they can all follow in my footsteps. It’s all a father wants: someone to follow in their footsteps. But even my footsteps might be too big for my children.

Yeah, I went there.

“You ready babe?”

“Nope.”

“Come on Robbie, you gotta know sometime. And I’m too impatient to wait until they’re born”

She says and I shrug my shoulders and straighten my green and white Bathing Ape shirt.

“I’d rather not know, to be honest. I don’t want to worry myself thinking about their future and everything.”

“They haven’t even been born yet.”

“Yeah, so now you can see what kind of pressure I have”

I say and she rolls her eyes. She walks away, her hips twitching with every little step and I just admire. She turns around and sees me staring and shakes her head.

“You look good today.”

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..qua]“Just hurry up so you can get this over with.”

[b]..:: Robbie Hart ::..

“Damn right”

I say and she holds her hand out and I grab it and we open the door to what could potentially be my worst nightmare.

Leave me alone
I'm in control, I'm in control
And girls act too much and boys act too tough
Enough is enough

I’ve never enjoyed the doctor’s office. I remember when I broke my wrist when I was a child playing tackle football and how mean the doctor was. He tried to break it back into place and I remember punching him in the stomach for doing it. But that’s a story for a different time. Loca and I wait for the doctor, who is deceptively older than he looks.

He looks twelve but he’s in his twenties.

We flew him out from Jersey, just so Loca wouldn’t miss her check up while we were in Paris. Looks like Doogie Howser gets a vacation on my dime. This just keeps getting better and better

..:: Dr. Shultz ::..
“Well, there’s my favorite five”

Dr Shultz says waltzing into the room. He has a large smile on his face, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

“Vanessa, you’re looking lovely today. Oh, and hello Robbie.”

“Hello Doogie”

I say with a laugh and Loca and Dr. Shultz sigh at the same time.

“So, have you been thinking of baby names?”

“All the time. She has about seven books because there might be a difference in names or how they’re spelled. It’s crazy”

I reply and Loca just smiles.

“I can’t wait until they’re born! It’s going to be so exciting!”

“Well, Vanessa, you can choose two ways. You can either give birth to them vaginally which takes longer and could cause potential problems to the children, such as them being breach and the like. Or, you can have them cesarean, which is probably the safest way seeing as there are three of them.”

“Probably a C-Section, but we’ll have to think about it.”

“Yep, now can we know what my children are?”

I say to cut all this talk short. We can deal with this later. I just want to know and get the fuck out of here.

“Alright, let me get everything prepared”

The doc says and lifts Loca’s shirt up to reveal her stomach. All her toneless, if that’s even a word, of her stomach is gone and now it’s just a holding spot for the end of our lives. He puts the gel on her stomach and turns on the Ultrasound machine.

“Alright… let’s have a look here. Hmm…”

“What do you see?”

“Well, I’m checking to see if they’re still healthy and all”

He says and examines the screen as I hold my wife’s hand and she squeezes it tightly. She’s hoping there’s nothing wrong with them. She’s nervous. She always squeezes my hand when she’s nervous.

“Well, I have to admit, these are the healthiest babies I’ve ever seen. And they’re so cute too. Look, there are you three daughters.”

“What?”

I snap at him and he looks at me with a smile.

“Yep. I can see no sign of male genitalia, so I assume that they are all female. Usually that’s what we use to determine the gender. Unless he’s hiding it away from us all, but I doubt it. Congratulations you two, you’re having three daughters”

He finishes and I take a deep breath.

“Oh wow! Three girls?! That’s amazing!”

“It sure is. And later in your pregnancy we’ll be able to see, if there is a chance, if any of them are identical. It would be really amazing to have triplets that are identical but that rarely happens.”

“Imagine having identical triplets dear”

She says and looks at me but the look on my face says it all. Staring at the floor, I imagine life with four women in the house. One woman aggravates me when she’s pissy with me but four of them? I’m… I’m not ready for this. Loca smirks and she knows what’s on my mind.

“You alright?”

“I’ll be fine. Just, excuse me for a moment”

I say and leave the room. I stand on the outside of the door and listen into the room as the doctor and Loca converse.

“He wanted a son to pass down his legacy.”

“I understand. Usually fathers don’t take it too hard but it’s three of them so I can see why he’s taking it so hard”

I hear the doctor say. I make my way to the restroom and kick over a trashcan on the way in. The trash scatters everywhere and a nurse hollers at me. I give her the finger and head to the sink. Looking into the mirror I splash water in my face and look at myself in the mirror.

Take a good, hard look at yourself Robbie. Take a look because this is the last time you’re going to be sane. From now on, everything is going to be on your shoulders. This is the first day of the end of your life

I rub my eyes and look back into the mirror with a blank expression on my face. I pull the shades from the top of my head and when I leave the restroom I see Loca standing outside the room.

“You alright?”

“I’m fine. You ready?”

“Yep. So you’re fine having three girls?”

“Well, it’s not really under my control, now is it? I guess women just follow me wherever I go”

I say with a smile. She shakes her head laughing as we walk out the same door we came, closing this chapter of our lives.

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
The Rise of Robbie Hart!
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

I want everybody within earshot to getting a good look at what I’m saying, and what I’m doing.

And we’re in the internet era, so that means I’ve got plenty of reach. Everybody on YouTube, Facebook, HBO Go, Email… if you’re living in a cave in Pakistan looking for somebody new to hate… wherever you are take a good look at me…

and take a good look at this.

It’s the IWF High Impact Championship. 7 men have held this championship, over a year of some of the biggest professional wrestling matches this sport has ever seen. And no matter what anyone says, it’s not about rah rah company pride. No matter what Cody might think, it’s not about keeping a paycheck coming in.

It’s about respect. It’s about being acknowledged as a man at the top of his game.

I stood right here through some tough times in IWF history. And did people want me to leave? Absolutely. The phone was ringing off the hook with offers to go other places… with terrible rosters… for less money.

But my point is the offers were there, but I decided to ride this IWF thing out. I rode it all the way into a match with Sean Libby last month. As predicted, I bodied that motherfucker. And did anything happen to Sean Libby between Spring Fling and now?

You know, like him getting clowned on by the vast majority of the IWF roster? This guy went from “sure you can have a title shot” to getting so humiliated that I’d probably look bad for picking on him. Not that it’ll stop me. This is big boy ball, it’s high stakes, and Sean Libby is so delusional that he’ll probably sign up to get his teeth slapped again.

And that leads to another number. The High Impact Championship was thought of as cursed by a lot of people, especially in the early days of this company. Because damn… it was hard to get and even harder to hold on to. So that list of people who’ve ever made it through a defense against someone who thought they had all of the momentum in the world behind them… that’s a smaller list, and I’m on it. Now let’s go further, let’s go deeper. And let’s talk about a list of guys that have held on to this championship for more than 100 days.

That’s a much smaller list. It’s a list with two people on it.

I’m the role model, the example, the standard everybody in this business needs to stand up to. As long as I’m holding on to this championship, it’s a sign that if you’re going to cut it… at the top level… you can’t be a bitch, you can’t act like a bitch, bitchery… not involved, not allowed, not okay.

I don’t phone things in. I live by preparation. I prepare mentally, I prepare physically, so when they bell rings, there’s no doubt that I’m going to get things done.

You know I used to believe in destiny. I used to believe I was destined to be great in this business. I used to believe that destiny would lead me to win championships, gain fame, and be something.

Then I was hit with reality.

Earlier in my career I was in the same naïve cloud as Cody Taylor. I thought that I was destined to beat big named people when I was nothing. You know what I realized? I realized that everything that was destined was never going to happen. I realized that fate is nothing. I figured out that everything you possess within yourself brings you victories. I understood that there is nothing called fate. You know what I did after I realized that destiny, fate, and chance were nothing?

I added three titles to my resume.

So what does that mean for Cody? I bet Cody believes in destiny. He believes that I’m going to be dethroned by him, of all people, and that he’s going to run this federation with his ‘new style’ of wrestling. He believes that the talks of the Upper Limit running this promotion are just a big façade and that he’s going to lead me back onto the path to reality. He wants there to be a changing of the guard. You’re right about that, Cody. See, I put a clear guard on the blade of my chainsaw that keeps it rusty between slaughtering. After I get through with you I’ll need to change the guard.

You’re going to be the most brutal one of them all.

You live in a clouded world, Cody. One that involves thinking you even matter in this equation, one that makes you think you’re going to beat me, and one that makes you think you should even be in this championship match? How did you get here? You’re in the shadow of a world champion and now you want to try and be something. You want to try and be a superstar by beating a man who is much bigger than wrestling. Do you know what you’re setting yourself up for? Do you realize what you’re about to do to your career?

You’re about to kill your own career.

Do you think you’re so much better than I am? Let me prove you wrong and I’ll just add you to the tagline of everyone else who thought it was their destiny to win. You say everyone was destined to beat me but never did. Their destiny was the same as yours so tell me, kid, what makes my battle with your destiny any different?

Nothing and that’s the reality you seem to miss.

See, everyone who has faced me has either said they’re going to take away what I love more than life, that they’re going to prove me wrong and leave me turning emo, or that I’m going to love not having the title around my waist. I’ve heard everything you’ve already said. You know what I do? I tune it out and find something of importance in their drivel. However, Cody, I can’t find anything important in what you’ve said. I’ve watched it over and over again but I can’t find anything I’ve haven't already heard. So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to send you a letter listing everything everyone has already said to me. I want you to study it and, if you have to, read off of it when you get in front of the camera. Then come up with something creative, innovative, and fresh that I haven’t heard.

Then maybe you’ll convince me that you’re ready for this shot.

People who know their place don’t stray from it. They stay in it and master their domain. They make a name for themselves and they showcase why they are the king of whatever they master. I’m must-see-tv. I’m the man everyone pays to see win. I’m the man who they refer to as a future legend and accept it. I’m the man who defied the word ‘destiny’ and showed people reality. And you will make damn sure that the High Impact championship comes to the man who truly deserves it.

You’ll do it laying on your back

I’m going to grip both championships over your paralyzed body. I’ll hold em up and show you that you can speak all you want and you can be as tough as you want behind the camera but when you’re in the ring with me you are like everyone else. You call me whatever you want and think it’s cute. You think it’s original to call me a name everyone else has. After this match, Cody, you will respect me. I will make sure the only name to ever come out of your mouth is MINE! You know how I’m going to do that? After I paralyze you I’ll tell the speech therapist to teach you that one word.

A word you will fear after Bloody Sunday

You talk as though you can brush through me. You believe that you can just waltz right by, take my High Impact championship, and do something with this company. Tell me, Cody, how many people are going to pay to see you? You know what that does? That costs me money. I can’t let you cost me money. I live by two words: fuck you, pay me. I’ll fuck you up and the peasants will all pay me to do it. Everyone is on your side, Cody so you better not freeze. I might even put it up on YouTube and show the world how you don’t approach the Greatest High Impact champion.

That’s the only way you’re going to gain any fame from this match

So keep talking nonsense. It brings me great joy to see you talking with your foot in your mouth. Then you can take that one out and put your other foot in your mouth. You’re not even on my level. You’re not even close to my level. So know your place Cody. After I brutalize you, you can go back to focusing on keeping your tag-team championship.

It’ll be the only thing you and Shark have left

Take great joy in that, Cody, because not everyone can be leader. If you’re leader in something it’s better than being nothing, right? Just remember that Kings are better than leaders. Remember to not get near my turf ever again. If I do, the second time won’t be so pretty.

The second time I will kill you

You are nothing and you will forever be nothing. It’s sad because no one takes criticism well so I have to put myself in the sacrificial position. I take criticism every single day and I laugh it off. I prove the critics wrong every time I hold a microphone and every time I am in the ring. What will you do when people start to criticize you? What will you do when they follow you and ask you questions about your personal life over and over again? You will fall under the pressure, Cody. You’re not ready to be High Impact champion. You’re not ready for the criticism. You are just another blind man in a company filled with blind men. You walk into walls and you don’t know how to navigate into the path of reality which happens to be the path of success.

Do you know why I am the High Impact champion?

In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king.

See you tomorrow night playa

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Robbie Hart II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: