Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Blew my Fucking Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

This Blew my Fucking Mind Empty
PostSubject: This Blew my Fucking Mind   This Blew my Fucking Mind I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:09 am

Do you guys remember the Bad Company storyline? How Chuck was leading Bad Company in the name of a "greater good?" His entire plan was to align with the most hated individuals in the company (CC and Alison), use them to exploit NLWF's corruption, then destroy the entire company, and rebuild it from the ground up, burning said corruption in the process?

You'll also remember all the long-winded shoots he wrote where he elaborated on these philosophies of what a "perfect company" was, and what exactly he was chasing after?

I was reading these old shoots, and this blew my fucking mind. Check out some of these passages.

----------------------------------

"IF you somehow managed to beat us, the company would fall like the walls of fucking Jericho. You know why? Because, as I mentioned a few minutes ago, WE ARE THE COMPANY. You can’t beat one without taking down the other. You fight us, you fight NLWF. You can only lose."

"That’s the joy of my company. While you might sit there and call leeching, or riding coattails, or whatever the fuck you want to call it…it doesn’t matter. It’s as if I’ve taken my big ol torch of talent, and lit up the fucking bonfire with it, free for any of you Neanderthals who dare to come near it to take a bit for yourself."

"See, this is why Bad Company had such a wide following. I gave the people what they demand in day to day life. I gave them what they so desperately wanted, but what NLWF could never give them. SOME FUCKING STABILITY."

"A place where competitors can compete without fear of a weak opponent. Every match is competitive. Every match is entertaining. Everyone is united, under one company."

"A united roster, here to entertain the fans, not to murder the competition. "

"I mean, it’s always nice to hold a title, but at the end of the day, it’s just a chunk of gold. It’s just a strap of leather, isn’t it? My problem with the belts is that they’ve become too…idolized. Back when I was wrestling, holding a belt meant something."

"Imagine, if you will. A company to be proud of. No ‘dark days.’ No constant wars, splitting of the company. You don’t get it, do you? Bad Company was created to prevent just that…A Bad Company. Because let’s not turn a blind eye any more. That’s exactly what NLWF was becoming. A Bad Company."

I think this last one literally melted my brain:

"I didn’t want to lead a company. I wanted the company to lead the company. A system where there was no one man running everything. Where we could keep each other in line, instead of relying on one ego tripping asshole taking charge."

--------------------------------

IT'S FUCKING IWF.

That awesome moment when you realize Bad Company created IWF, six months before it was even a thought in people's minds.

I wanted to share this.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: This Blew my Fucking Mind   This Blew my Fucking Mind I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

This Blew my Fucking Mind Busey_clapping
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: This Blew my Fucking Mind   This Blew my Fucking Mind I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Dude...that's fucking unreal....

FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Blew my Fucking Mind   This Blew my Fucking Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Blew my Fucking Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: