Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy

Go down 
+2
Paramount III
Corey Casey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Alright so...you guys know the drill:

1.) No new card until QUALITY feedback has been left about the show

2.) errybody who appeared on the show will be banned from the chatbox until such time that you have left quality feedback [as will be determined by the admins]...btw this includes champions [who will have their @ taken until such time that they leave QUALITY feedback]

this was a joint effort by all 4 show writers and we'd love to hear what you guys have to say about it!

#DontBeAnIngrate
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Favorite match: Chuck vs. Robbie

Criticisms: Some of the matches could have been longer but that's because they were a good read and intriguing. The ending of the show was weird. I don't know where you guys are going with that.

Comments: The segments were the real star of the show, aside from CC. They were all very well written and served a purpose. I noticed that you guys weened off of the commercials and I think that's a good thing. I always thought they took up way too much space. The Robbie vs Chuck match had a really good finish and ending.
Back to top Go down
Paramount III

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Oh and here I thought something happened to the C-Box.

Great show overall. Sharky going crazy wasn't my favorite moment of the night I'll have say. However the match was a nice read.

Had my fingers crossed for a Ryan Apollos victory, none the less he's been great with his rps as of late, sure everyone would agree.

The Cody Taylor commercial was uhhh.....something. lol Found it actually funny and good, so thumbs up to that.

The opening segment, I believe it was with Corey Casy and BMac, I enjoyed the hell out of it, probably one of my favorite parts of the show. Well written stuff.

I was also pulling for a Tom Sykes (or however you spell his name lol) victory. But I guess majority disagree, wouldn't go in details, but figured Tom's rp made more sense. My personal opinion.

My favorite match of the night was Chuck vs Robbie. Right guy won! I'm liking the Cody vs Robbie feud!

Lastly I would like to tap myself on the back, although it was my first real segment in quite a while that I wrote, thought it turned out better than I was thinking it was going to turn out. DA vs Silverstone, head's up it's going to be a real long bumpy ride.

Okay, so can I get back on the C-Box now, please?

Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

I thought it was a great show overall...

Favorite Segment: Its a tie, I'm kind of partial to my seggie with SBK, but that's just bc its going to be huge when we get done building it up. But my other fave would probably be the Styg-CC seggie.

Favorite Match: I'd probably say Chucky Cheese and Robbie's match was the best written.

I'm kinda looking forward to see why Sharky went all Chris Brown on everybody, just doesn't seem like Sharky to do that.
Also, looking forward to seeing what Syco Angel's got in store for the future.

Great job guys
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

forgot these, my bad

Top Performer This Week: I'm going to have to say Chucky.

Favorite Moment(s): Bmac getting heat

Favorite Commercial: Of course, the Cody Taylor Clinic....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs. Chuck Matthews that was the shit.

Best Segment: The exchange between Corey and Stygain.

Top Performer This Week: Cody Taylor, he's one of the few people (aside from styg) that can get away with murder Razz.

Favorite Moment(s): Duke's successful debut, James Shark going crazy, Ryan Apollos nearly defeating Anna.

Favorite Commercial: The Kevin Garnett one.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): What it's in store for Duke and Steel, the fued between Robbie/Cody and Hostyle/Syco

Show Rating: 8

Comments: It's amazing that you didn't have Dan and Shark just straight up dominate me after my lackluster performance. You made it look like Shark won with a lucky shot which......I guess in a way puts me over him. It's good and it actully does set up what I plan to do with Steel very well. The other matches were well written but I felt like I was watching too many segments. Aside from that it's a great show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs. Chuck Matthews ......Best.......match......ever

Best Segment: The Opening Sgement where Corey was being Big Bumbaclot but Bmac Save the day Razz

Top Performer This Week: Got to hand it to Robbie he continues to impress (untill Cody Rips his Hart out... See what I did there)

Favorite Moment(s): Shark being a nut job, Stygian and corey exchange, Cody's Return... Brandon doing the right thing

Favorite Commercial: CODY TAYLOR ABORTION CLINIC FTW

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Seee what is next for ma du sharky... and to See whats next for the Cody/Robbie feud (Will Cody Say Sorry for fucking Loca so hard? Who knows) The Stygian/Corey Feud and ofcourse WHAT GONnA HAPPEN TO BEEEE MAKKK?

Comments: it was very well written Loca's Unborn babies would have been proud guys... but in all seriousness, everything was on point there was a lot of great build upsfor feuds CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Best Match: Anna vs Apollos , Chuck N Hart , and The Main Event

Best Segment: Corey and Stygian sittin in a treee!!!

Top Performer This Week: I really liked Hostyles RPS, I think he would've won if Steelio wasn't on that copy and paste ishhhh, Cody Taylor (and mans weren't even booked, respect to him), Hart and Chuck

Favorite Moment(s): Me goin HAM #YaDig , also Corey and Stygian's segment was pretty propaaa

Favorite Commercial: CODY COMMERCIAL LOL

Things
Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Lookin forward to see what happens with Cody and Harts feud.

Show Rating: 9

Comments: Shits Propa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs. Chuck Matthews

Best Segment: CC and Stygian

Top Performer This Week: Chuck

Favorite Moment(s): Bmac announcing Cody Taylor could be reinstated.

Favorite Commercial: Cody Talor Abortion clinic

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Facing Vazer

Comments: To much white font for me personally. Would love to see some coding added to the commentator's either the name or the speaking or both.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:57 pm

LOL if you're volunteering to go through each post and colour the announcers, then be my guest. But the reason we dont do it now is because it already takes us long enough to write the show, and then code it. Adding more code would not only cause more potential coding errors, but also take up way more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Best Match : Robbie And Chuck

Best Moment: Topping Steel (Hostyle Jones ate a swag out, and stumbled to a swag... I agree with Sharky no offense to Steel, but Hostyle is my best character by far... with my rps I brought my A game... if steel did the same we could have won!! Hats off to Fresh n Dan tho

Best Segment : CC n Styg

Looking Forward: Me N Syco's fued... Steel and Shark... Cody n Robbie

Top performer: Robbie... I really gotta be honest... since I've been here, I only seen him lose once or twice... I can't wait for the oppertunity to try and take his High Impact Title Razz

Commercial: KG The Kid

Comments: ---
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Iou
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs. Chuck Matthews and Anna vs Apollos

Best Segment: The beginning when Brandon told CC that Cody might be reinstated

Top Performer This Week: Robbie

Favorite Moment(s): Yours truly narrowly losing to Anna. Shark going completely bonkers.

Favorite Commercial: Meta World Peace

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Will Cody be reinstated, will Corey and Brandon come to blows over this situation.

Show Rating: 8.5 out of 10

Comments: Really good show, for a moment I actually thought I had beaten Anna and was surprised I lost, though I'm just going to assume it was an extremely close call on who won. Every other match was written perfectly.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: