Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unbreakable Broken

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Unbreakable Broken Empty
PostSubject: The Unbreakable Broken   The Unbreakable Broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:14 pm

The Unbreakable Broken Mila-Kunis-and-Justin-Timberlake-on-set-of-Friends-with-Benefits
The Unbreakable Broken
A week before Battle Grounds XXXIX

When your fiancée is lying in a semi-coma, your life can't get much worse.

This is the bottom of the barrel.

It's a fate worse than death.

It's hard to think of anything position here. Sometimes the beeping from her heart monitor and the ticking of a clock are the only sounds in the room. In the distance, the sounds doctors giving medical evaluations mixes with the cries of visitors weeping over their loved ones beds. The cold, sterile environment is almost painful to sit in.

This is hell.

I turn to my left and glance over at Loca Rocsi. Her eyes are closed. They've been closed for weeks now. Do you know what it's like living your life, knowing that you may never see your love's eyes again? It doesn't sound like much, but its torture. Her body is gently coated in a thin nightgown and a generic hospital sheet. She looks completely and totally out of it. It's almost as if she is dead. I can barely bring myself to look at her any longer. Her chest lightly rises and falls as she breathes. Machines whirl, keeping the air pumping into her lungs. Other than the breathing, she doesn't move.

Turning towards the window, I squint my eyes to refocus them. I've barely been outside in weeks. Sitting here for hours, my eyes struggle to comprehend the outside world. It's pitch black out there. A chilly wind rushes through the trees. I can barely see their bare branches move in the spring weather. It takes every fiber of my body to avoid leaping out of this chair and rushing towards the door like a mad man. I don't want to be here. I can't take it. It's horrible. But, the day of the accident, I promised myself that I'd sit by Vanessa's bedside throughout this entire ordeal. Right now she has no idea I'm here.

But I know.

I lean back in the hard plastic chair. My bones ache. I close my eyes briefly. I haven't had a good night's sleep in month. Every time I close my eyes, my mind is flooded with horrific nightmares that startle me awake. I was wrong. This is not hell. This is purgatory. I am sitting in a constant state of waiting. The judgment will come one day... but not yet. Nothing could be worse than this. Sitting in a hospital room, with my unresponsive fiancée confined to a bed... it feels like we have worse luck than any couple on earth. There is nothing that could make this any better. Nothing that could make this situation any worse than it already is: horrific.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Okay, maybe that.

Something's wrong with Vanessa's heart monitor.

Or her heart.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Nurse! NURSE!!!! COME HERE!’

After a moment, two nurses rush into the room. They immediately notice the heart monitor issue and rush over toward Vanessa.

‘It just started. I don't know what's wrong. Please tell me she’s going to be okay!’

The nurses check on the monitor for a moment. One of them produces a stethoscope and starts to listen to Vanessa's heart.

I'm sit in shock as they continue to check her vital signs.

..:: Nurse ::..
"Mr. Hart?"

‘Is she okay?’

"She's fine. It was just a problem with the monitor. In fact she’s starting to wake up"

I sit staring at Vanessa, my face filled with concern. The nurses reiterate that everything is okay and continue to work with the malfunctioning monitor. I slowly slide my hand into Loca’s and almost on queue she squeezes my hand.

I looked up at the nurse, my eyes filling up with tears of pure joy, she smiles and nods

“I’ll go get Doctor Benoit, he’ll wanna check her out some more when she awakes, and of course inform her about the children.”

The children, I forgot Vanessa had no idea about the faith of are kids. I got up off my chair and pulled the nurse aside

‘If it’s alright with you guys, I would like to be the one to tell her about are children.’

“Are you sure? There’s no telling how she’ll take the news”

There wasn’t any hesitation, I felt like this was something I owed to her

‘I’m sure’

The nurse nodded her head and before she could say another word, I heard my name being called…

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..
”Robbie … Robbie”

Her voice was faint, but it still sounded like angels singing, I quickly turned and rushed to her side. She looked at me, her eyes were still in a fog but they were open. I grabbed a hold of her hand and held it as tight as I ever did. Words couldn’t describe how I was feeling at this very moment

‘I’m right here Vanessa…How are you feeling?’

“Like I’ve been hit by a truck. How long have I been here?”

‘Almost a month, you’ve been in a semi-coma state since the attack’

Her mind begins to put the pieces together, as the nurse gets to work checking her vital signs, making sure she’s alright. The TV above her bed, the same TV that’s been on since Vanessa was brought into the room runs the tasteless commercial that featured Cody Taylor and the words …

“Cody Taylor: For when your baby absolutely, positively needs to be gone right the fuck now!”

My eyes watch in horror as Vanessa’s begin to water, the commercial helped her put together the missing pieces. She looked at me with pure heart ache, and asked the question that I was dreading to hear

“Robbie … Where are the girls? Please tell me there alright?”

For the last three weeks, I’ve rehearsed to myself what I was going to say to her, but all the preparation wasn’t enough. My body was frozen as I tried to find the right words to tell her.

“Tell me there alright Robbie!?”

‘They … They … They’

She pulled her hand away from mine, tears slowly begun to build in her eyes. Almost as if she already knew the answer to her questions

“Where are my children!? Tell me know Robbie”

‘They didn’t make it Vanessa, the trauma was to much. You miscarried’

“If this is some sort of sick joke Robbie, I swear…”

I wished everyday it was. I dropped my head; I couldn’t bare to see the pain that was plastered all over her face

‘I wouldn’t joke about something like this Vanessa. The doctors did everything they could, but it wasn’t enough. I … I … didn’t want you to find out like this’

She begun to sob, the nurse did the last of her check ups

“I’ll give you two a few moments alone before I send in Doctor Benoit”

Vanessa’s sadness turned into fury, as my heart shattered in a thousand pieces.

“No need, Robbie was just leaving!”

I picked up my head and gave her a look of pure confusion.

‘I’m not leaving your side Vanessa.’

‘Please don’t make me have the nurse call security.’

…::: Robbie Hart ::..
‘What the hell are you talking about Vanessa? There wasn’t anything I could have done to save them! I tried, Corey tried!’

“Just leave Robbie! Go back to Vegas! I … I can’t … I don’t wanna see you!”

I wanted to fight her, but also knew it was a losing battle.

I walked out of her room, as the nurse was returning with the doctor. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my Iphone and dialed the number for the closes airport

‘Next flight out to Vegas please.’

I walked out of the hospital and headed to the airport. My emotions were all over the place

My heart felt like it wasn’t even beating anymore

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
The Shoot
Robbie Hart Edition
The Unbreakable Broken
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

People rocking other federation’s championships seems to be a growing fad around the insurgency. Guess they have to make up for the lack of IWF gold around there waist. Some folks like Death Angel even hype up there unimportant championships rather then focusing on the match at hand.

News flash DA, this isn’t NHW

I don’t know where you get off thinking you’re all great and everything when you’ve done nothing here. You’ve done nothing in the Insurgency since it opened, have you? Nah, you haven’t. You carry around the title of Hall of Famer, yet you’re career has been anything but memorable

I’ve never seen you do anything spectacular. I’ve never seen you do anything that stands out. You follow the motions because you’re stale. You follow the standard. You get the standard things, you follow standard rules and you embrace the standard. You don’t branch out and do things differently. You don’t take chances because behind your bald head you’re afraid. Behind your unimportant titles and your bullshit you’re afraid. You are afraid of taking that risk. It’s why no one cares what you are now. You’ve been on the same shtick for years.

Even if you went back to the Syco, your career would still be shit

You’re a pathetic old cranky fuck DA, and you badly need to be laid down for your nap. If only you knew the pain that awaits you, you’d call in sick tomorrow night. If I cared, I’d tell you to not even show up. It’s not like it would matter though. You’d simply be delaying the inevitable.

Enjoy this twilight of your career DA. I’m going to make sure it’s a memorable one in the most notorious way possible.

Dan Alexander, I see you rocking those championships, to bad they don’t have the letters of the Insurgency on them. For weeks, I have seen you trying to repair the image you fucked up the last time you walked these halls. You returned to the Insurgency with such pomp and circumstance, spouting off with such ridiculous claims and such. You’re seeking redemption and that is truly laughable to me. You talk a big game, Dan. But while every word out of your mouth might be utterly sincere, you've rendered it utterly worthless due to your past. You might be able to succeed at some measure, you have in the past, but your little ride to the top will end in due time.

And that is where I come in.

You’ve had a chance to defeat me on one occasion and you’ve done nothing. You’ve had the chance to stop my reign before it even started but you’ve done nothing. You’ve been in the ring with me and you’ve done nothing. You are just like everyone else here that has said they will do everything to stop me but they have done nothing.

This week well be the same story

Look back at our match, Dan. Remember what happened? You thought you had the victory. Did you get it? No. You got two. Two doesn’t win championships. Two doesn’t give you the match. A FUCKING TWO COUNT ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH! That is what you got. Then you got lifted up, and dropped onto your fucking head like so many before you have. What did I get for dropping you on your head, Dan?

I got a three count.

I got the magic number. The number that is designated to win matches. The one that for DECADES has given legends, champions, and even the odd lucky son of a bitch a victory. Why should that change now? Because you weren’t good enough? Because you weren’t able to hold me down long enough to get through, you should get a break?

FUCK that. You fucking simpleton, you don’t get second place. You don’t even get a consolation trophy. All you get is to live in the fact that you weren’t good enough. When the history book is looked upon, it will be noted that you didn’t have enough in the tank to beat the eventual winner, ME.

I am living proof that hard work, determination, and a fucking killer attitude wins championships. Bitching and moaning about how you should’ve won but didn’t…doesn’t get you shit. And that, Dan Alexander…is why as long as I am in the Insurgency…you will never be better than me. You will never best me. As long as you face me, you will NEVER get a victory. As long as I stand, you will not get past me.

Defy my words, if you want. I could give a fuck less if you don’t believe me. I proved to you that I’m better when I made you my first Victim

When the bell rings to signify the end of the match, and my hand is raised in victory…maybe you will see what I am talking about. But really, who am I kidding? Losing to me will only strengthen your resolve to prove that you can beat me. I’ll support that you want to try, but I will make you aware of one tiny little problem in your way. You will have to go to the back of the line. Once you lose, you have no choice but to go to the bottom of the barrel where you belong. You’ve had your say. You puffed up your chest, and talked your bullshit. You told everyone that you’d never lose to me again.

I’m about to prove that statement wrong.

You want to know the funny thing about all this, Dan? We both know it. Everything that I just said, and everything I’m about to say? You know that it’s true. All of it. When you’re in front of your shitty little friends or in front of a camera, you spout all sorts of macho bullshit. But when you’re alone…we both know that you realize you have gotten in over your head. We both know that you realize who is the better of the two…Robbie Hart. So talk your big game. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’ll make you out to be a liar just like I did the first time we faced. You can try any and every tactic out there to try and dent my armor…but you’ll fail. You are attempting to stop an avalanche with a lighter…and you’re just going to get bowled over.

Once my music hits at Battle Grounds, everyone in that arena will know that they are about to see a fucking treat. Not only are they going to see a fucking breathtaking display of wrestling…but also they’re going to get to see Dan Alexander get his ass absolutely handed to him.

Dan, don’t put too much hope in gaining a victory.

You’ll disappoint yourself greatly.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Back to top Go down

The Unbreakable Broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: