Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isolation II

Go down 
+5
Crimson Skull
JHawk
Paramount III
Sean Libby
Corey Casey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:05 pm

So...Isolation II is officially completed. Big shout out to all the writers, especially Mr. Chuck Matthews who stepped his shit up TREMENDOUSLY after his abysmal showing last week Razz

Anyways...ya'll know the drill

leave feedback...cause until you do...YOU'RE ALL BANNED!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:09 pm

The only thing I can say is... It was a fine night to retire.

Other than that, good night for people who deserved to win. And Robbie winning was surprising.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

If your name is on this list you've been banned and will remain banned until you post feedback Razz

GOOD FEEDBACK TOO, DAMNIT!

[20:06:24] ruby winters has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:06:27] jason hawk has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:06:30] Moderator status withdrawn from cody taylor by Corey Casey
[20:06:34] cody taylor has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:06:41] Moderator status withdrawn from steel angel by Corey Casey
[20:06:44] steel angel has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:11] kadri ilves has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:19] marcus silverstone has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:26] crimson skull has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:31] hostyle jones has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:43] justin underwood has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:49] vaze has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:54] ryan apollos has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:07:59] sean libby has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:08:08] beno has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:08:14] brucey has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:08:21] darren spanos has been banned by Corey Casey
[20:09:07] kid justice has been banned by Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Well it was a fantastic show, so many great Segment Shark/Natural law (What A way to debut) Anna smashing up the New Blood title... Loca Destroying Robbie (Because She wants Cody #Fact)

I really can't wait to see who's Next For Steelio because Cody wants that Fucking belt back in the property of Team Swag...

Best Commercial was the Britney And Ruby one.

Show Rating 10 out of fucking 10
Back to top Go down

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Best Match: There's two that I like, Robbie vs. Cody and the Live or Die Strap Match.

Best Segment: Chad and his group just wreaking havok

Top Performer This Week: Steel Angel and Loca Rosta.

Favorite Moment(s): Robbie gettting kicked in the nuts by Loca, Steel Angel standing his ground dispite getting beaten up by Chad's group

Favorite Commercial: Don't have one, I like them all equally

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): What's in store for Steel Angel with so many people targeting him now.

Show Rating: 9.5

Comments: Many great segments and matches, I personally thought the part with me cashing in on James Shark backstage after getting beaten up by Chad's group while somewhat randon did pull off a 3 part structure: It put Chad and his group over, made Shark look weak and put Steel over as a face because the crowd loved what he did. I also loved how Steel didn't just flee from Chad's group and actully tried to fight them off (and did a good job until the numbers caught up to him) thereby putting Chad's group as the dominating heel while securing Steel as the face who would fight regardless. Overall an amazing show.

Back to top Go down
Paramount III

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs Cody! Congrats to Robbie!

Best Segment: Natural Law injuring Shark, attacking the new IWF Champ Steel Angel, taking out Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk. Natural Law bringing down the Hawk's Nest and Marcus Silverstone leaving Death-Angel beaten, battered and bloody.

Top Performer This Week: Steel Angel (simple fact he won the title, although the champ Shark did not show, Steel still posted roleplays that shows he deserve the title.

Favorite Moment(s): Marcus Silverstone pushing the stretcher with DA off the stage and NL bringing down The Hawk's Nest.

Favorite Commercial: I think there was only two commercials, liked both of them.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Natural Law, DA's Funeral presented by Silverstone.

Show Rating: 9.0

Comments: Okay I know Steel just won the title and Isolation ppv event should be named after Natural Law, but I think at the end of the show Chad should have walked off with both the FT Title and World Title. I mean if he took the FT just like that, there was nothing stopping him from taking the World Title just like that as well. With that said the show was well written. Also congrats to all winners!
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Best Match:The Live or Die Strap Match.

Best Segment: The one with CC and Styg. Shit got tense! Steelio cashing in was also great

Top Performer This Week: I guess I have to say Chad Mason even though he wasn't booked and judging from the RPs did not deserve it at all. But hey, he did have one hell of an impact on this show.

Favorite Moment(s): KID JUSTICE SERVING THE JUSTICE, DA's entrance and Matt Biggars on commentary. My least favorite moment was when Matt got punched Sad

Favorite Commercial: Ruby Winters is sexy in latex I love you

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The Era of Steelio Razz

Show Rating: 7.5

Comments: STOP GIVING UNDESERVED PUSHES! And Hawk's Nest was complete bullshit and I will never trust CC again Crying or Very sad Oh and the Apollos match was stiff as hell to read. Seriously though, you guys made a mistake by pushing Natural Law so much this week when none of them really deserved it. Hawk's Nest was complete bullshit. But other than this I actually really enjoyed reading this show and the Natural Law parts made for great segments. So I guess all I can say is that...

Shits propa.

Hawk's Nest was complete bullshit

Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Best Match: Id say Robbie/Cody or Chuckles/Birdman

Best Segment: I'm sorry, but the shit with Kid Justice cracked me up

Top Performer This Week: Robbie

Favorite Moment(s): Of course I'm going to be partial to Crimson Skull losing his mask for the very first time in his 8 year career

Favorite Commercial: Sexy lady in Latex....Or CC's firecrotch

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Skull/SBK finally facing off...Steelio's new championship reign....All kinds of shit

Comments: Fucking great show all around men. Kudos to everyone
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs. Cody, it was a good match

Best Segment: All of the ones with Natural Law in them. Kid Justice's segment was pretty good/funny as well

Top Performer This Week: Steel Angel...even when he could have posted just one RP and still gotten away with winning the title since Shark didn't RP, he posted more and showed that he wanted the title.

Favorite Moment(s): Natural Law debuting of course Smile And Loca destroying Robbie the way she did...it was a very nice added touch to the ending

Favorite Commercial: The one with Ruby & Brittney...I was surprised and got a good laugh out of it. And the fire crotch one...that was rather amusing as well.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Next steps with NL, how results will play out in the next show and in roleplays/promos

Comments: To be honest, I was surprised/amazed at how long the results were since I'm used to seeing one or two posts for results. They were well written, and it was a good show all together. I'm looking forward to seeing future shows and seeing how things pan out.

Oh and also...

Man why you gotta ban me like that when I have a paper to finish in the next 2 hours? Making me leave feedback when I'm busy and wanna talk as a distraction Razz
Back to top Go down

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

BEST MATCH : Robbie and Cody/Hostyle and Syco

best segment: latex

top performer: steel

best segment: cc stygain

looking forward to : Steels reign, whats next for Hostyle, who will beat Robbie

Rating: 9-10

comments : a lotta crazy shit went on at Isolation, I don't really look at dem raslot Natural Law like they're serious even though the writers made them out to be... on an in character note Why I No Help Steel?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Best Match: Robbie vs Cody

Best Commercial: Ruby's latex (I started drooling Razz)

Top Performer: Robbie

Best Segment: Corey and Stygian

Looking Forward To: Whatever that faction is and how long Steelio's title reign will last.

Rating: 9.5/10

Comments: Finally my awesome work results in a win!
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Best Match: SA and Hostyle. Very classic small man vs big man match. Very vividly worded. Really brings out the side of DA's character that I think he wants seen.

Best Commercial: CC can shoot fire out of his dick.

Best Segment: I'm going to say me and CC, even though I wrote it and shouldn't for one reason: when I showed him the first draft, CC said he couldn't have done a better job of writing a pissed-off CC rant himself. I'm quite proud of how it turned out.

Chad Mason leading an faction of a bunch of people, most of which have yet to post an RP? If this group lives up to the hype I will be impressed, but I'm not gonna crown them after one show, and certainly not before they start rping. I like what I have seen of these people in other feds, or in this fed with other characters, but I'm not going to crown them after one show. I mean, just in case: they are who they thought they were. They could turn into an nWo, but they could also turn into the World Elite. At present, Chad Mason reminds me a lot more of Eric Young than he does of Hulk Hogan.

What I'm looking forward to? Leaving Ragnarok with five million of Corey Casey's money. Heh. In all seriousness, I almost enjoy this feud, the idea of it, as much as a fan as I do one of the guys involved. CC has a Norman Osborne quality about him, the business man with passion and a sadistic streak. And Stygian has evolved into a hybrid of Moriarty and Loki (from The Avengers). The only thing that would be more spectacularly violent than a feud between the two of them would be a team up. If IWF was real, this would be the feud I would be glued to every Saturday night on TiVo.

I'm actually quite sad James was unable to RP for the match this week, though I understand. I thought Steel did some of his best work since his feud with Voss, and I would have loved to see how, or if Shark had countered it.

Maybe CC can beat me so Steel can have a proper belt, and not that ghastly thing Shark carried Razz
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:06 am

it was an awesome show Great job to every one and i'm glad to give Marcus the push he needs to make it some what big in IWF and i agree with Styg's statement Really brings out the side of DA's character that I think he wants seen.
Back to top Go down

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:47 am

Best Match: Robbie Hart vs. Cody Taylor, was entertaining from start to finish

Best Segment: Would have to say that the Corey-Stygian contract signing was very intense, also Natural Law destroying the World Champion was awesome. Oh yeah and Steel Angel cashing in after and partying with the fans!

Top Performer This Week: Since I only got here this week I'm not really qualified to say this, but most are saying Steel Angel, so I guess I shall as well...since he thoroughly served justice to James Shark!

Favorite Moment(s): Natural Law debuting, and all of their beatings after that.

Favorite Commercial: Haha these are a really good idea, the latex one was probably my favourite

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Can't wait to see how Natural Law goes, Styg-Corey, and of course I get to witness the Double Cage Horror for the first time Razz

ALSO!

JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED TO NATURAL LAW THIS WEEK! And hopefully SYCO ANGEL soon!

Show Rating: 9/10

Comments: All round very good show, Natural Law were made to look very strong without having any huge names (well to my understanding) in their group. The match-writing was generally good, although a couple of times the spelling/grammar was an offender (not being disrespectful here by any means), like in the Live or Die strap match and Crimson Skull vs. Carmine. But other than that, highly entertaining and well-written show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isolation II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation II   Isolation II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isolation II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: