Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Rise Again
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 am

Whoever banned me is a fucking Bumbaclot
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it's anything to do with those people pleasing tools Cody Taylor or Steel Angel. The incompetent fedder Stygian may be involved.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

avatar

Posts : 1395
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 29

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:16 am

the good news is, dannyboy, you're unbanned and have been since last night [at some point Razz ]

____________________________________________________________________________







[21:13:02] Sean Libby : I've always BO-Lieved that Cee Cee remained the epitome of what IWF stood for.
[21:13:39] Sean Libby : Rebellious, a true Insurgent, a spitter at authority. Because hes Corey FUCKING Casey.



IWF FUCKING ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

I'm sorry Shank, other then someone I could beat banging my head on the keyboard in time with "California Girls"...who are you again?

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

Stygian wrote:
I'm sorry Shank, other then someone I could beat banging my head on the keyboard in time with "California Girls"...who are you again?

Somebody that could easily beat you. You seem to build yourself high for no reason, because I KNOW that you cannot write. The 'who are you' putdown is pathetic really, because I did not fed long enough to create a reputation.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:32 am

Not if your best day fell on my worst, mate. Keep dreaming. You'll go far, BOL!

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

Stygian wrote:
Not if your best day fell on my worst, mate. Keep dreaming. You'll go far, BOL!

See what I mean? You herald yourself so highly, and you slander me when you don't even know how good/bad I am. Don't even bother saying that you've seen an RP of mine on this site; because these promos are 2 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:40 am

I don't need to see your rps. I don't care about your rps. I know how good I am. Your skill is immaterial. The fact that your covering for the lousy shit you tagged up here is a stall. "If I was really trying..." If you were really trying, you would still lose. I've proven myself in four different feds with this character. Five if you count the interfed. The only reason you try to draw my ire is because you see the skill and you think you're worthy of my notice. You're not. You're a scrub. You want your shot, sign back up and take it. Take it and watch it bounce off me and watch as your precious little character gets Banebladed and counts all the pretty lights.

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 am

Stygian wrote:
I don't need to see your rps. I don't care about your rps. I know how good I am. Your skill is immaterial. The fact that your covering for the lousy shit you tagged up here is a stall. "If I was really trying..." If you were really trying, you would still lose. I've proven myself in four different feds with this character. Five is you count the interfed. The only reason you try to draw my ire is because you see the skill and you think you're worthy of my notice. You're not. You're a scrub. You want your shot, sign back up and take it. Take it and watch it bounce off me and watch as your precious little character gets Banebladed and counts all the pretty lights.

lol. You continue to herald yourself so highly, but I tell you that most voting panels depend QUAN over QUAL; and your stuff is a clear example. And who says I'm 'covering', because these are legitimately old RPs; you didn't expect somebody who's laptop doesn't work to post an actual RP. If I were trying; I'd definitely win. You're not even amongst the calibre of my breed of fedding, and the only reason I'm drawing your ire is because I call you on your lack of quality and writing skills. Anybody can type 1000 lines. And I'm not signing back up, when I CLEARLY commited suicide with my character.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 am

Five feds. Six world titles with long reigns. Had just about everyone in the interfed single me out for praise. You're a lone troll grasping desperately at straws; because I produce quality with my quantity. You're a shit writer who doesn't even know how to punctuate and write a complete sentence. You don't deserve to surf the same Internet as I do. Your day has been made a little brighter because I graced you with a few brief lines. You're welcome. Go back to you proboards fed and tell them you saw the legendary Black Dragon. Tell them you actually caught his eye and you amused him while he waited for eggs to boil. It is the highlight of your life; having the privilege of reading even this, an insult to you. Tell them Stygian saw you and actually gave you the honor of playing along with your trolling because he was bored. Stygian noticed you. You can trade that in for a world title shot at any other fed in the world. Now run along, I'm done noticing you.

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:58 am

OMG

Where did you get that condom?
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 am

A friend sent it to me on facebook, lol. I decided it'd be my avi when I couldn't find a "Robbie" gif of Michelle Marsh or Lucy Pinder.

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 pm


Five feds. Six world titles with long reigns Had just about everyone in the interfed single me out for praise. .
Yawn... If I actually showed/competed in half of the title matches that I turned down; your accolades would look baby. And who cares if you got praise from a promo'er's perspective, meh. I'm a better writer than you; simply because my range is longer, and you're just a one-trick pony.

You're a lone troll grasping desperately at straws; because I produce quality with my quantity. You're a shit writer who doesn't even know how to punctuate and write a complete sentence.
A troll? Now you're just shooting from an empty gun. I'm a shit writer based on what? My posts on this forum? Because I can tell you that nobody uses perfect grammar for forum posts, except maybe you and a select few monkeys. I can write sentences, and sentences that don't take 3 glasses of waters, just so I can read all of the sentence without losing my breath.

You don't deserve to surf the same Internet as I do. Your day has been made a little brighter because I graced you with a few brief lines.
Same internet? You use Virgin Media too? My hero <3

Go back to you proboards fed and tell them you saw the legendary Black Dragon.
Proboards? Never used that host. haha. And I've actually faced somebody with a character called Black Dragon, and he was much better than your honkydonky crap. >.>

You continue to build your pedestal, but I assure you that you couldn't produce shit if you were given a word limit to perform from.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm

SHANK wrote:

Five feds. Six world titles with long reigns Had just about everyone in the interfed single me out for praise. .
Yawn... If I actually showed/competed in half of the title matches that I turned down; your accolades would look baby. And who cares if you got praise from a promo'er's perspective, meh. I'm a better writer than you; simply because my range is longer, and you're just a one-trick pony.

You're a lone troll grasping desperately at straws; because I produce quality with my quantity. You're a shit writer who doesn't even know how to punctuate and write a complete sentence.
A troll? Now you're just shooting from an empty gun. I'm a shit writer based on what? My posts on this forum? Because I can tell you that nobody uses perfect grammar for forum posts, except maybe you and a select few monkeys. I can write sentences, and sentences that don't take 3 glasses of waters, just so I can read all of the sentence without losing my breath.

You don't deserve to surf the same Internet as I do. Your day has been made a little brighter because I graced you with a few brief lines.
Same internet? You use Virgin Media too? My hero <3

Go back to you proboards fed and tell them you saw the legendary Black Dragon.
Proboards? Never used that host. haha. And I've actually faced somebody with a character called Black Dragon, and he was much better than your honkydonky crap. >.>

You continue to build your pedestal, but I assure you that you couldn't produce shit if you were given a word limit to perform from.


I like this guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 pm

How did this go from Dan complaining about being banned to Styg and SHANK arguing about who is the better rper?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Technically speaking? Stygian was cornered amongst an inter-racial gang, and he noticed one mexican amongst the all-blacks. This created a shockwave, which created a rabble to get himself out of the hot water. Simply put? This was simply Stygian's writing put to question, and he decided to create a way to bring himself higher on that pedestal. Compare himself to the newbie.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Steel Angel wrote:
How did this go from Dan complaining about being banned to Styg and SHANK arguing about who is the better rper?

Oh please, that was never an argument. He seems to think because I favor a promo heavy style that he's a better writer. Nevermind the fact that I've had poetry published in several anthologies. Nevermind the fact that I regularly compete in and win slam competitions. Nevermind that I've presented pieces of prose, poetry and fiction at several intercolegate literature conferencs all throughout the Intermountain West. I have range and form this gentleman couldn't begin to fathom. I'm a well-rounded multidisciplinary writer. His mistake isn't thinking he's better than I. His mistake is thinking my roleplaying, which I use as a writing exercise to work on dialogue, is an accurate summation of my not-inconsiderable writing ability. When he couldn't produce a substantial argument he attacked rp length, despite the fact that this is the first fed I've had the Stygian character in that didn't have a word limit. In short, your haters are your biggest fans. That this troll jumps at the chance to attack me? That this fetid zombie hangs on my every word? Well that means he's got a Black Dragon shirt on. He's a fan and he's a big one. Thank you for you unwavering devotion Shank. It's always nice to be appreceated. You've been noticed by your hero.

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:35 pm

And the funniest part of it is that Styg was basically writing an RP in each reply, and he still kicked your ass.

All in the length of about 300 words.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Chuck Matthews wrote:
And the funniest part of it is that Styg was basically writing an RP in each reply, and he still kicked your ass.

All in the length of about 300 words.

I'm sorry Victor? Monkeys cannot tell the difference between debates and a roleplay it looks.

You boast that you've got accolades outside of this e-fed, and also outside of roleplaying, but gathering the detail of these accomplishments; they seem to differentiate from e-fedding. Poetry is an interesting form of writing to say the least; but I cannot really judge your poetry, as it differs from writing a script of a promo. You herald these outside accomplishments, and when I read your RPs; it really does you no justice. Matter of fact, it makes you look silly. Your dialogue that I've read in this e-fed really is nothing special, and unless you are 'hiding' your real talent; I'm amazed at these claims you make of success. You seem to think that I've shied away from the arguments I've already created, but you are very wrong. I never dropped any subject, so you're incorrect. And you make it sound like you're the ONLY person that has a writing background. I'm seventeen, going on eighteen in a few days; and I've wrote Sports columns from my local newspaper which has impressed local journalism figures. Of course with the season finishing; I have no current claim, but I believe having the chance is good enough. Finally; it's always a ceremonious occasion when your idol acknowledges you. I truly feel blessed. <3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Stygian wrote:
Steel Angel wrote:
How did this go from Dan complaining about being banned to Styg and SHANK arguing about who is the better rper?

Oh please, that was never an argument. He seems to think because I favor a promo heavy style that he's a better writer. Nevermind the fact that I've had poetry published in several anthologies. Nevermind the fact that I regularly compete in and win slam competitions. Nevermind that I've presented pieces of prose, poetry and fiction at several intercolegate literature conferencs all throughout the Intermountain West. I have range and form this gentleman couldn't begin to fathom. I'm a well-rounded multidisciplinary writer. His mistake isn't thinking he's better than I. His mistake is thinking my roleplaying, which I use as a writing exercise to work on dialogue, is an accurate summation of my not-inconsiderable writing ability. When he couldn't produce a substantial argument he attacked rp length, despite the fact that this is the first fed I've had the Stygian character in that didn't have a word limit. In short, your haters are your biggest fans. That this troll jumps at the chance to attack me? That this fetid zombie hangs on my every word? Well that means he's got a Black Dragon shirt on. He's a fan and he's a big one. Thank you for you unwavering devotion Shank. It's always nice to be appreceated. You've been noticed by your hero.

*Appreciated
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

SHANK wrote:
Chuck Matthews wrote:
And the funniest part of it is that Styg was basically writing an RP in each reply, and he still kicked your ass.

All in the length of about 300 words.

I'm sorry Victor? Monkeys cannot tell the difference between debates and a roleplay it looks.

You boast that you've got accolades outside of this e-fed, and also outside of roleplaying, but gathering the detail of these accomplishments; they seem to differentiate from e-fedding. Poetry is an interesting form of writing to say the least; but I cannot really judge your poetry, as it differs from writing a script of a promo. You herald these outside accomplishments, and when I read your RPs; it really does you no justice. Matter of fact, it makes you look silly. Your dialogue that I've read in this e-fed really is nothing special, and unless you are 'hiding' your real talent; I'm amazed at these claims you make of success. You seem to think that I've shied away from the arguments I've already created, but you are very wrong. I never dropped any subject, so you're incorrect. And you make it sound like you're the ONLY person that has a writing background. I'm seventeen, going on eighteen in a few days; and I've wrote Sports columns from my local newspaper which has impressed local journalism figures. Of course with the season finishing; I have no current claim, but I believe having the chance is good enough. Finally; it's always a ceremonious occasion when your idol acknowledges you. I truly feel blessed. <3


Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you already quit? Why are you still here? Go write one your sports columns that impress local journalism figures. Talk to you later. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you already quit? Why are you still here? Go write one your sports columns that impress local journalism figures. Talk to you later. Bye.

You truly haven't grasped the arts of 'skim-reading', have you? If you had flashed by my argument properly, then you would have noticed that Football season is over. And is there anything morally incorrect about posting on a forum? Show me the piece of paper, that shows 'you need to be in the e-fed to post' on it. Maybe then; you'll look remotely intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:00 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you already quit? Why are you still here? Go write one your sports columns that impress local journalism figures. Talk to you later. Bye.

You truly haven't grasped the arts of 'skim-reading', have you? If you had flashed by my argument properly, then you would have noticed that Football season is over. And is there anything morally incorrect about posting on a forum? Show me the piece of paper, that shows 'you need to be in the e-fed to post' on it. Maybe then; you'll look remotely intelligent.

What does Football season have to do with anything? All of a sudden you will become a good rper? Neutral I doubt that. And no there is nothing morally incorrect about posting on a forum that you are not a part of anymore. It's just plain pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
What does Football season have to do with anything? All of a sudden you will become a good rper? Neutral I doubt that. And no there is nothing morally incorrect about posting on a forum that you are not a part of anymore. It's just plain pathetic.

Football season has relevance to it, as you told me to go and write a 'Sports column' a few minutes ago... Being a good RP'er and e-fed writer are TWO DIFFERENT things. I'm better than you, surely. And there's nothing pathetic of it. I've quit 3/4 e-feds recently, and I still am active on the forums; and they have no quarrel with my input. That's unlike yourself and Stygian of course.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:07 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
What does Football season have to do with anything? All of a sudden you will become a good rper? Neutral I doubt that. And no there is nothing morally incorrect about posting on a forum that you are not a part of anymore. It's just plain pathetic.

Football season has relevance to it, as you told me to go and write a 'Sports column' a few minutes ago... Being a good RP'er and e-fed writer are TWO DIFFERENT things. I'm better than you, surely. And there's nothing pathetic of it. I've quit 3/4 e-feds recently, and I still am active on the forums; and they have no quarrel with my input. That's unlike yourself and Stygian of course.

Oh so you only write about football? My bad. I guess you weren't as multi-faceted as you hyped yourself up to be. And as for your input? Do you really have any input? Because I have yet to see an rp from you. And right, you are a better rper than me. I don't even know a single thing about your fed character.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Oh so you only write about football? My bad. I guess you weren't as multi-faceted as you hyped yourself up to be. And as for your input? Do you really have any input? Because I have yet to see an rp from you. And right, you are a better rper than me. I don't even know a single thing about your fed character.

I also wrote movie reviews, as well as did repair handbooks for computer novices. You have 'yet to see an rp' from me? Now, that's just poor noneducational behavior on your behalf. I've posted plenty of RP's, so that so-called quick witted comment was bad. And you know NOTHING about my fed character, because you either don't pay attention to the lower-card scene, or you arrived too late. I was a #1 contender for one of the titles.. But I had to withdraw.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Oh so you only write about football? My bad. I guess you weren't as multi-faceted as you hyped yourself up to be. And as for your input? Do you really have any input? Because I have yet to see an rp from you. And right, you are a better rper than me. I don't even know a single thing about your fed character.

I also wrote movie reviews, as well as did repair handbooks for computer novices. You have 'yet to see an rp' from me? Now, that's just poor noneducational behavior on your behalf. I've posted plenty of RP's, so that so-called quick witted comment was bad. And you know NOTHING about my fed character, because you either don't pay attention to the lower-card scene, or you arrived too late. I was a #1 contender for one of the titles.. But I had to withdraw.

Please tell me more about your interesting career as a writer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Word to the wise:

Don't get into an internet argument with Dan. You're going to lose.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
BMac

avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm


____________________________________________________________________________


IWF Record: 24 Wins 7 Losses 2 Draws
Overall Pro Wrestling Record: 42 Wins 8 Losses 2 Draws

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Please tell me more about your interesting career as a writer. Smile

Dude; I'm only seventeen. It'd be ridiculous to say I've got a blossoming career, especially at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Brandon Macdonald wrote:
For those interested, here are all of the RPs that SHANK has written in the IWF

http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t2444-he-s-the-champion
http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t2438-allow-the-king-to-cleanse-this-world-of-purity-or-filth
http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t2632-bagpuss-vs-2-others
http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t2382-marcus-king
http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t2396-enter-the-night-leave-the-day

If you ask me, those are all nominations for RP of the Ever

Thank you for posting those; I was actually going to do the same thing. Though only the ones I've posted on a card. Also like I said; this is all recyclable material, which was created around two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Please tell me more about your interesting career as a writer. Smile

Dude; I'm only seventeen. It'd be ridiculous to say I've got a blossoming career, especially at such a young age.

Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.

30%*

Other is divided of football, going around the block, and idk.. not using a computer/ps3?
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Notice that "Writing interesting material" isn't anywhere on that list

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.

30%*

Other is divided of football, going around the block, and idk.. not using a computer/ps3?

Ah gotcha dude. Yeah. I understand that some guys balls aren't as big as mine. But yeah that's fine. and I noticed you use a PS3. One other guy has a PS3 here. The rest have Xbox. So do you actually play football or just watch?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Chuck Matthews wrote:
Notice that "Writing interesting material" isn't anywhere on that list

Yes, because I don't type with a computer; and I use typical toilet paper and quill stationery.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.

30%*

Other is divided of football, going around the block, and idk.. not using a computer/ps3?

Ah gotcha dude. Yeah. I understand that some guys balls aren't as big as mine. But yeah that's fine. and I noticed you use a PS3. One other guy has a PS3 here. The rest have Xbox. So do you actually play football or just watch?

Both. Mostly play; although when I'm in goal, I tend to have to watch the game for 20 mins without doing anything
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm

SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.

30%*

Other is divided of football, going around the block, and idk.. not using a computer/ps3?

Ah gotcha dude. Yeah. I understand that some guys balls aren't as big as mine. But yeah that's fine. and I noticed you use a PS3. One other guy has a PS3 here. The rest have Xbox. So do you actually play football or just watch?

Both. Mostly play; although when I'm in goal, I tend to have to watch the game for 20 mins without doing anything

Oh you are talking about soccer. Gotcha. We have another person who plays it professionally. You and him are pretty similar.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Seventeen? Wow so young. I'm guessing you jack off like 80 percent of the day. So I understand where you are coming from. No time for a career yet. But don't worry. You'll get there.

30%*

Other is divided of football, going around the block, and idk.. not using a computer/ps3?

Ah gotcha dude. Yeah. I understand that some guys balls aren't as big as mine. But yeah that's fine. and I noticed you use a PS3. One other guy has a PS3 here. The rest have Xbox. So do you actually play football or just watch?

Both. Mostly play; although when I'm in goal, I tend to have to watch the game for 20 mins without doing anything

Oh you are talking about soccer. Gotcha. We have another person who plays it professionally. You and him are pretty similar.

I already know where he's going with this Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

All yall need to shut yall faces before I FUCK it Wink

I'd muck all yall. Cause my ass is naturally black and Im the baddest nigga on the planet.

Oh, and I got 12 inches of Confidence Very Happy , niggas
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Chuck Matthews wrote:
Notice that "Writing interesting material" isn't anywhere on that list

lol
Back to top Go down
JHawk

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 23
Location : ETA Land

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: .   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm

JFRESH wrote:
All yall need to shut yall faces before I FUCK it Wink

I'd muck all yall. Cause my ass is naturally black and Im the baddest nigga on the planet.

Oh, and I got 12 inches of Confidence Very Happy , niggas

Whatever the fuck this was. Shark wins Razz

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .   

Back to top Go down
 
.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: