Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Better late than never?

I'm not going to ban anyone from the chatbox for this one. It's super late but, to be fair, it's because Robbie Hart disappeared off the face of the planet after telling the admins he could still write the show.

So yeah...MASSIVE thank you to Big Stygian who stepped up at the 11th hour once more and wrote Robbie's section of the show for him. Also, congrats to Stygian for earning his Admin stripes!

Anyways...please leave feedback
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm

The matches were pretty good, I'm actully shocked that Chad won though to be fair it might have to do with the 2nd rp. Anyway I loved the joker dog commerchail and the DCH match was nice. Overall a great show.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Shits propa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: