Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

... Six Years Ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... Six Years Ago Empty
PostSubject: ... Six Years Ago   ... Six Years Ago I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 pm

... Six Years Ago 4795979
...Six years ago

Hostyle Jones and Erik Killings are driving down 295. It's about 1:45 in the morning, and the Interstateis flooded due to the harsh beating on rain. Erik Killings is driving the Black Navigator that team Illegal Hostility is trademarked for. The windsheild wipers working rapidly to wip the rain from the windows. Hostyle Jones rests his head against the passanger-side window and watches the rain beat off the glass. Erik Killings turns the music down and looks over at Hostyle Jones...

Erik Killings : Jones... these wipers are fucked!!

Hostyle Jones speaks while continuing to watch the rain beat from the window...

Hostyle Jones : Watch the road then??

Erik Killings peers out at the dark interstate. He leans forward a little bit just so he can focus. Hostyle Jones lazily watches the rain hit against his window as his eyes become heavy. His vision begins to blur as his body gets comfortable. His eyes get heavier as the close. Hostyle Jones begins to catch a nap...

...Twenty Minutes Later

The harsh, loud scream shreds Hostyle Jones eardrums as Erik Killings locks up the brakes on the Navigator, causing Hostyle to wake up...

Erik Killings : Ohhhhhhh.... Shiiiiiittt...

Hostyle Jones braces himself upon looking in front of him and seeing headlights coming the opposite direction. He doesn't even have time to think how the fuck this could've happened. Nothing much is remember but the sound of metal colliding and glass shattered. The sounds begin to fade and Hostyles memory draws blank...

...Hostyle Jones wakes up on a decaying island with debris floating through the air. In front of him is pit, where a lot of commotion is heard. Hostyle walks forward enough to peer over the cliff and into the drop of the pit. There is a huge bonfire in the center with naked women dancing around the fire. Hostyle Jones smirks and thinks about what could be happening. He then begins to walks over the cliff and down into the drop. Toward the far end of the pit, a person in a robe sits in a chair made of what looks to be bones. Hostyle Jones continues to walk forward, and the closer he gets to the women, he realizes they're greyish skin tone, and that all their limbs are stitched together. The undead women all turn and look at Hostyle Jones. He then realises that these womens eye sockets are hollow. Hostyle Jones looks forward as the man in the robe stands up... removing the hood from the top of his head...

... Six Years Ago Jack_nicholson

Hostyle Jones : Holy shit, Jack Nicholson??

Jack : Yes!!

... Six Years Ago 6893%20-%20anger_management%20animated_gif%20jack_nicholson%20reaction_image

Hostyle Jones : Jack?? What the hell are you doing out here? How the hell did I get out here??

Jack :
Chris, I have a confession to make... You know how you don't beleive in god, angels, devils or warlocks?? Well... I am the devil!!

Hostyle Jones looks confused, but once again??

... Six Years Ago 6893%20-%20anger_management%20animated_gif%20jack_nicholson%20reaction_image

Jack :
See, you died tonight, Chris!! As much as I would like to welcome you to hell- and sniff a few lines of coke off of a dead she bitches asshole, sadly... I can't?? I have bigger plans for you. I want you to live...

Hostyle again looks confused...

Jack :
Chris, I need unholy minions!! I need souls, and I will get them! Your wrestling career will be legendary if you live!! You will be... FAMOUS! If you die... tonight, nobody shall remember your name. What I am granting you is a second chance. The only things I do want in return is your soul when you finally do expire, and the soul of your first born son when he does the same. This would mean that you are loyal to me, and you shall raise your first born in my name! If either of you shall ever find the grace of god... I will come for you!!

Hostyle Jones is biting his lip and thinking about calling Jack's bluff...

Jack :
Chris, you can not call my bluff!! You could say you're in a dream... but I wouldn't lie to you. I know your next question will be what happens if you decline, and I am here to tell you, I know you won't

Hostyle Jones stares into the fire...

... Present Day

After explaining what happened seven years ago Hostyle Jones looks at Chalida, who is holding baby Damien at the Jones residence. Chalida lowers her eyes and gives Hostyle 'the stare'...

Chalida :
You mean to tell me that you actually beleive this??

Hostyle Jones looks offended after Chalida says this. Hostyle throws his hands in the air as if to say he doesn't know...

Chalida :
Those were bad times for you in that shit-hole of a federation!! I remember you telling me about those days. You were on a death race over there. All those times you went out and wrestled fucked up on Cocaine and Mushrooms!! I'm surprised you didn't sniff lines off of a bitches asshole with Jack Nicholson?!?!

Hostyle Jones :
Undead She Bitches- and I would've have remembered that!! Listen, I know what I've done, and I know I have fucked up and been fucked up through my lifetime. Still could it have been a traumatic thing?? I never ruled that out, but all I can tell you is... I FELT DIFFERANT!! After waking up from that comma and licking my wounds...

Hostyle Jones stops talking and looks at Chalida. He then gets a defensive look across his face...

Hostyle Jones :
Look, forget it!! You wouldn't understand... You didn't have it happen to you. You're looking at me like I'm fucking crazy... That's fine, cause everyone else does too!!

Hostyle Jones picks up the keys to his black Navigator and heads toward the door. He looks back at Chalida and baby Damien and then heads out of the Jones residence...

... Six Years Ago 1357694_orig
----------
Jynx, I will tell you one thing- when you enter the ring and look me in the eyes at Battlegrounds, you are going to shell yourself in fear!! The same fear you will shell yourself in, I promise you I will feed off of!! They don't call me Hostyle for nothing, and I don't say you're dealing with a surgeon for nothing!! When I let the inner demons inside take control of me, I unleash an ancient hell!! I unleash a darkness so twisted- SO HORRIFIC!! I love blood... I love to shed it and I love to watch it drip from an open wound. I can promis you one thing at Battlegrounds. No ring will be big enough...

I am going to start setting examples and messages!! I want to fight a worthy opponent for something of some prestige!! That opponent is Robbie Hart!! I'm sure all these fans in the IWF Universe would love to see it!! Not only would they love to see it. but they would PAY to see it!! Jynx, when I get into the ring I have decided... you will be the first one that I invision as the High Impact Champion. You will be the first I invision and the first to get laid down like I am fighting for the gold.

There will be a black cloud around the ring at Battlegrounds when we meet! You won't have to put my intentions to the test, because the wrestling world and the IWF already knows what Hostyle Jones is about! They know the pain... and THE RAGE INSIDE ME!! They know that I can be just as mythodical as they come!! I can be your personal guide through hell and back, but you will have many wounds to lick!!

See, I don't walk through the valley of the shadow of death!! I AM THE SHADOW OF DEATH!! At Battlegrounds I will show the wrestling world once again why I am the Hostyle One and why I am so hard to beat! I am going to show 'you personally', why you are just another knock off Hostyle Jones!! I'm the original lunatic!! I'm the one that stories are built upon! I'm the reason they make padded rooms for people like you! I am- SIMPLY UNHOLY!!

Try to overcome the sadistic mind of Mr Hostility if you can, or be lost in the Book Of Revelations forever! I write the end for wrestlers like you all the time! You are just another page. Just another victim to the aftermath!! Bodies fall, break, and bleed... but I am eternal! It's time to put up or shut up! Under lights in front of millions of wrestling fans I will mutilate your career before it even starts. Your psycho is not genuine... It is not even impressive!! It is that of the crossover of something in a comic book, and the Big Top Circus!! It's not intimidating, it doesn't make me worry, and I damn sure don't buy it!! Freaks like me are hard to find, and I will enjoy being the one to watch you scream...

WAIT...

Technically I won't because it will be broadcasted for millions! Demolishing imposters and people with gimmicks is what I do best! I show no remorse when I am in that ring, and all though I'm loved by the IWF fans, and I am hated by the IWF roster... I'M RESPECTED ALL THE SAME!!
Back to top Go down

... Six Years Ago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: