Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you thought I was a joke aye?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So you thought I was a joke aye? Empty
PostSubject: So you thought I was a joke aye?   So you thought I was a joke aye? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

The scene opens up with Beno sitting on a leather couch in a motel lobby. He’s dressed in a pair of light blue jeans, a white beater and a pair of tan steel toe survivor boots.

I warned them last week. I told them that I was not to be underestimated. I told them that it was a mistake. They didn’t listen. Sykes continued his arrogant ways. Dice didn’t even bother mentioning me he was so arrogant. To them, I was a mere joke. An afterthought if you will. I showed them the light. While Sykes attempted to put up a fight, he was no match for me. My strength is unsurpassed. I used my sheer brutality to my advantage and made an example out of the both of them. Much like I said at the end of my promo, it was only the beginning.

Beno cocks a slight smirk momentarily. He rubs his chin with his right hand.

Throughout the night, I made my presence known in the locker room. I was given my orders and I fulfilled them to the letter. James Shark posed and immediate problem to Natural Law. He stood in the way of our glorious conquest. If we are to succeed, the past must be erased. Shark was the first of many to feel what it’s like to be physically dominated. Without warning, I drove him through a speaker and continued my assault with my devastating Beno Bomb. I was disappointed really. When you’re the World champion, you’re thought of as the best. He didn’t even raise a hand towards me. Shark may have been the first casualty of the night, but he certainly wasn’t the last.

Jason Hawk and Death-Angel followed in Sharks footsteps. They could have possible posed threats to Natural Law so they were dealt with accordingly. They never stood a chance. Who would when you have six rabid dogs on you? The plan was starting to unfold. The night was going to cement Natural Laws legacy in the history books. And the night had only begun.

Beno reaches back with his left hand and rubs the side of his neck. For a moment, it looks like he has a twinge of pain.

Due to Natural Laws actions, Steel Angel was able to capture the World championship. If not for us, James Shark would still be running around like he owned the place. It wasn’t for the benefit of Steel Angel. It was for our own personal gain. He thought he could handle the six of us. He wanted to be the hero that the IWF needs right now. Yet just like the Chicago Bulls, he failed miserably. He was overcome with our superior numbers. Though he put up more of a fight than the rest, he still fell by our hands. I haven’t forgotten that kick to the face Angel. When the time comes, you can expect much more than a swift kick from me.

The next victim was one that I didn’t see coming. Claude Olso was a member of Natural Law. Olso helped us accomplish a great deal in terminating a number of key number of veterans. Yet he failed to win his match with Darren. They failed Natural Law. Ashten Cross made a bold choice when he attacked Olso. I was enraged. I rallied the majority of Natural Law and we cornered Cross. I take pride in knowing that I initiated the attack on Cross. He was at our mercy until Chad called us off. Without warning, Chad speared Claude to the ground. At this point, I didn’t see what he had planned. I may not agree with Chad on all of his decisions, but who am I to question the general? I served in the Marine Corps and I don’t disobey a direct order. I don’t believe in that.

Now I’ll return to what I was saying at the start of my promo. I made it clear to Tom Sykes that I was not one to tamper with. He should have listened. He should have just stayed home last week. I dominated throughout of the match and made it clear who was in charge. Though winning the Full Throttle championship wasn’t my intention, I believe that I’ll claim it as my own now. Who’s going to challenge my might? I’ve proven that I’m the strongest competitor here in the IWF. And I’ll keep on proving that when I’m crowned Full Throttle champion.

The final act of Natural Law was upon us. Chad Mason would go one on one with Steel Angel in hopes of claiming a championship match. Chad defeated Angel with no help from the rest of us. Though the cameras will show otherwise, I was simply checking Chads pulse when I reached for his arm. Being in peak health is important in professional wrestling. That is all that was.

I’m running a tad short of time so I’m going to make this quick. I will once again grace the IWF fans with my presence this week. Natural Law will be in full effect as we look to continue the legacy. I’ll team with my fellow stable mate Darren Spanos to take on Claude Olso in a handicap match. It’s nothing personal Claude. You simply weren’t good enough for Natural Law. You blew your chance at becoming a larger than life superstar. I have my orders from Chad. Come Saturday, I hope you enjoy eating through a straw mate.

The scene fades to
black.
Back to top Go down

So you thought I was a joke aye?
Page 1 of 1