Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here? Empty
PostSubject: Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here?   Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here? Fetishevolution20090344

You know...it really sucks when a person can't get any privacy, no matter who they are or what they do with their lives. I already didn't get but so much privacy with my modeling career, but now that I was wrestling and had been pretty successful with what I had accomplished with IWF, I really wasn't getting any kind of privacy at all. I was at a decent restaurant for dinner and had even paid them to seat me at a private table and to not let it be known I was here. Needless to say, after I had ordered my dinner and some wine, I was quite pissed off that a camera crew showed up to film me eating dinner. I guess the plus side was that I was dressed pretty sexy, so at least everyone got that amazing sight to see while I was being recorded. My grilled chicken salad, with Italian dressing, came only a few moments later. What? I had a figure to keep for modeling and wrestling after all, so I always made sure to eat right. Yes I was pissed about the camera being there, but I was okay with it as long as they weren't straight in my face like how they normally liked to be. But of course the camera being there drew attention to me, and soon people started recognizing me which I had wanted to avoid like the plague. When people started coming up to me, I smacked my hands down on the table and yelled out to everyone.

"Everyone just leave me the Hell alone! I'm trying to fucking eat here! I don't bug the Hell out of all of you pathetic ass people when you're trying to eat, now do I?!"

Of course when I yelled, everyone took quite a few steps back, and when I started cursing at them, they all had a look of horror on their faces. If they had a problem with what I had to say then, as far as I was concerned, could kiss my ass and fuck off completely. I wasn't in the mood to deal with stupid people, and you would have thought that my yelling would have gotten through to them, but I suppose it didn't considering that as soon as I sat down, they started coming up to me again. I pursed my lips together as I glared at them. I took a couple of sips from my wine before I stood up at looked at everyone that was surrounding me. It was bad enough I had to deal with moronic idiots on Battlegrounds in my upcoming tag team match. Then again, I was also stuck teaming with a moron as well. I didn't know who had it worse, Anna for the beating that she was going to get, or me for getting stuck with Robbie Hart as a partner. But I looked back at the people that were all around me and smirked as I got an idea. I didn't care if the idea got me some bad publicity or not...what was the lose of a few more fans from my photo shoot site after all? I picked up my glass of wine and tossed it on the closest person that had crowded around me. Everyone jumped back as soon as the liquid flew from the glass, but it didn't save the person that I was throwing it at.

[color:38ab=FF3399]"Aww did I get you a little wet? Too bad you moronic ass. I told everyone single fucking one of you to get away from me while I was eating, and that was the only kind of warning that you were going to get from me! Next time, BACK...THE...FUCK...OFF!! Dealing with idiots at work is bad enough without dealing with you idiots here! Now get the fuck away from me! Since I can't eat a fucking meal, I'm just going to get some damn training done for my match against the blonde bimbo and the drug addict."

I pushed my way past all of the people and smirked when I went past the guy I had tossed the wine on. It was sure to be an excellent night after all since I had managed to piss some people off. Now all I had to do was piss a few more people off, and my week would be complete after all. Oh and I needed pick up another win, I did need more momentum going into Ragnarok after all.
Back to top Go down

Can't A Woman Have Some Peace Around Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: