Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road To Ragnarok pt.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road To Ragnarok pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Road To Ragnarok pt.4   Road To Ragnarok pt.4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

- THE REVIVAL OF AN ANCIENT EVIL -
Road To Ragnarok pt.4 Ul
Hostyle had not been walking through the slums of the Atlantic City strip only a few moments and had already caught something odd. As he walked he noticed a man in a hood look back at him and creep off into the alleyway. Hostyle Jones put his hood up to shelter the rain from his head, and then began to put a little more effort into his steps to try and catch up to this person. He got to the alley entrance, and then turned into the narrow alleyway. There in the alley stood Jack Nicholson, along with seven hooded figures. All seven of them had their heads directed at the ground, making their faces undistinguishable.

HOSTYLE JONES : Jack, tell me what is going on?? What does Hagbar have to do with me, and what the fuck is going on??

Jack Nicholson looked at Hostyle as only the devil could. You know the look, and we need not express it anymore. Jack smirked and then began to talk...

JACK : Some questions I can not answer for you, Chris! Some things are to be found out on their own, but I will tell you- if you feel like a crazy bastard, it is because you are!! There is nothing wrong with that...

Hostyle still looked confused. He looked over at the seven men in hoods, who still had their heads directed down at the ground. Glancing back at Jack, Hostyle begins to talk with a tremendous state of anger in his voice...

HOSTYLE JONES : Look and listen, I don't care- and I definatly don't need fucking riddles. What the fuck is going on with me and why can't I remember things? Why do I feel like I'm only living half a life??

Just as Hostyle stops talking, he turns around and he notices a young child staring at him. The young child looks over to his mother who was walking a short distance behind...

KID : Mommy, that guy is talking to himself...

The young childs mother clenches his hand tight in defense, giving Hostyle Jones a weird look. She mutters something to her son, and then gives Hostyle another screw face. As they begin to walk away, Hostyle looks back over at Jack, who is laughing under his breath...

JACK : Kid, you really are crazy, huh?? I told you to watch how you act around people!! Now you have everyone looking at you like your a danger to youself, but maybe I can help you out... as always? The reason you feel like your living half a life, in simple?? It is because you are. Today, when you left the house- Chalida said you had an 'alter ego', and as this is true, it is also not true!! Chris, you have an evil so dark inside of you, that when it gets the better of you- IT BECOMES YOU!! The thing is- you don't just have an alter ego! You have SEVEN!! As all seven work together, you yourself, can not comprehend these seven! Therefore, you have no awknowledgement of them ever existing!!

Hostyles jaw drops as each of the seven hooded figures begin to lift their head- revealing seven clone look alikes of Hostyle himself. As he looks into their eyes, he notices that all seven of them have hollow sockets where their eyes would be. They all begin to speak at the same time, but their tounges are also removed. At first the whispers sound like nonsense, but like a cancer eating at Hostyle's brain, the whispers begin to spread and embed in his mind. Suddenly they become so clear, and he begins to remember 'the other side'- the side that bellows deep in his subconcience, the more sinister evil!

Hostyle Jones drops to his knee as he begins to have flashbacks and remembers it all...

- FLASHBACK -

Hostyle had just finished looking up Hagbar as Jack had told him to do, initially Hostyle had thought that he had just packed up, and left the library, but this was not the case...

There in the back room of the library, Hostyle had suspiciously looked around while standing up. He then had pulled a small bag from his pocket containing a white powder and sprinkled it upon the projector. He then pulled a single from his pocket, and began to roll it up into a tube shape. He stuck the makeshift straw to his nose as he slouched down and snorted the substance up his nose.

Hostyle leaned back as he took an extra snort, letting out a sigh- followed by a deep breath. He looked around the room once more, and then turned e projector screen off. Hostyle shook himself a little bit, and then closed his eyes for a moment as he tasted the drip. Hostyle then pulled the Navigator keys from his pocket and began his stroll out of the library. The evening air greeted Hostyle with a friendly welcome. He let it sink in- it had not been too hot, and at the same time it was not rainy and windy. Just a slight breeze in the air. Hostyle walked over to the Navigator and hoped into the drivers side.

Hostyle put the key in and started the Navigator. Only he didn't take the SUV out of park, he instead tuned through the radio until he found a good song to listen to. Hostyle leaned his seat back for a moment to enjoy his high, mummbling something from his lips...

HOSTYLE JONES : The souls of your unborn triplets shall rot in hell with me, Robbie...

Hostyle began to pull out of the parking lot, chirping the wheels from the black Navigator across the blacktop. Hostyle begins to clench his teeth as his eyes are now wide open. He begins to speed through the streets of downtown Atlantic City while rapidly looking around along the strip. Hostyle rolls the window down and inhales the air. After a few blocks, Hostyle pulls his Navigator into a back alley. Looking around he shuts the Navigator off and lets out a grunt as he hops out of the Navigator slamming the door hard behind him, causing an echo through the alleyway walls…

Hostyle walks over to a cellar door in the corner of the alley and reaches into his back pocket. Taking the keys from his back pocket, Hostyle gives a strange look around to make sure noone is in the area. He sticks the key into the lock over the padlock and undoes the lock. Hostyle pulls the padlock up with an evil glimmer in his eyes and stands straight up, looking down at the cellar doors.

He swings one of the cellar doors open, and then peeks into the darkness. Hostyle takes a few steps down into the cellar, reaching for the light switch. As he flicks the light switch on he ducks his head as he closes the cellar door. The muffled grunts are heard as Hostyle walks down the stairs and comes into view where a gagged priest is tied upside down by his feet with his hands bound in front of him. Hostyles eyes widen as he smirks and walks closer to the priest..

Hostyle stops for a moment, and looks at the wall where an apron is hanging with crimson stains faded across it, and one the left hand side right next to the apron is a rusty jigsaw. Hostyle looks over at the gagged priest who assumingly is trying to beg for his life. Hostyle grabs the apron and begins to put it over his neck as he starts to talk to the gagged priest…

HOSTYLE JONES : People like you make me sick!! You fear what you don’t understand!! Slandering lies, and brainwashing!! They say the media is the biggest form of brainwashing- RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST FORM!! You go around saying how god can do this and God can make things better… IF you follow in the name of the lord?? Well…

Hostyle grabs the rusty jigsaw from the wall, and walks over to the priest…

HOSTYLE JONES : Where is your lord now??

Hostyle puts his finger to his mouth telling the priest to be quiet, as he flops around like a fish hanging upside down. Hostyle then reaches for the gag, and pulls it from the priests mouth. The priest begins to yell, and Hostyle immediately shuts him up by smacking him across the face with the side of the jigsaw. The priest begins to whimper as he spits blood from his mouth. The priest then looks up at Hostyles face with sorrow in his eyes. Hostyle grins and stares into the eyes of the priest.

HOSTYLE JONES : I do not see fear in your eyes priest!! Do you believe that ‘your god’ will save you??

The priest grunts and then looks up at Hostyle Jones. He then puts on a tiny smile of hope, before letting out a grunt…

PRIEST : I will pray for you, because you are lost my son. I wish no harm on you- for it is the way of the lord…

Hostyle grabs the priest cheeks as he finishes talking and squeezes them together causing his mouth to open a bit. He then looks into the priest’s eyes with evil intentions.

HOSTYLE JONES : The Seven find you guilty!! You are condemned, and you must be punished. You spread false hopes- YOU LIE!! If god is so mighty, why has he not come to your aid?? Why has he not sent you an answer or help??

HOSTYLE JONES : YOU SPEAK LIES!! YOU ARE PITIFUL!!

Hostyle Jones reaches into the priest’s mouth, causing him to make choking noises as he pulls his tongue from his mouth. The priest begins to squirm and grunt as Hostyle raises the rusty jigsaw with his other hand and thrusts it forward on the priests tongue. The priest begins to whimper as blood shoots up against Hostyle’s apron. Hostyle takes a second firm jolt with the rusty jigsaw amputating the priest’s tongue from his mouth. Hostyle smirks and then tosses the priests tongue to the floor and looks at the priest as blood dribbles from his mouth to his face, dropping on the floor. The priest lets out muffled whimpers and gasps, as Hostyle speaks…

HOSTYLE JONES : Go ahead, speak now!! TELL ME ABOUT YOUR GOD!! With no tongue I shall leave you here to rot. See if your God finds you before you find him!!

---------- THE SHOOT ----------

First of all Robbie, take the straw out of my nose?? A straw?? Seven uses dollar bills before he slaps them ones across a strippers right ass cheek!! As for Ragnarok, you do not have to question my condition, my mental health, or my drug abuse issue!! You wanted to make a fool of Hostyle, but this is where shit gets messy for you...

As if there was a not a darker side to an already dark individual- I am what you have to worry about!

I am the sideshow that comes out when Hostyle becomes the slightest bit unsure or uncertain!! I am the entity that lays dormant until it is time to bring the pain to a whole new level!! You stepped expecting to fight a bizarre individual that still has respect for the sport of wrestling, but in return you stepped to something far more! You stepped to an ancient evil that can not- AND WILL NOT BE CONTAINED!! When Chris Jones is medicated, he is weak- he is vulnerable!! He is a controlled rage, but when you open pandora's box and Seven comes out to play- nothing is controlled, and there is nothing that you or your ass buddy of a friend Corey Casey can do to stop it!!

Robbie, I'M going to take your High Impact Championship at Ragnarok, and when Chris wakes up the next day, he's going to know I am the superior side to him!! People say they put their foot in their mouth all the time, but in reality- you put your whole fucking leg in your mouth!! At Ragnarok, I am going to break you, and then I'm going to make you knawl your own leg off!!

See, foolish Hostyle- he understands the darkness, but he is not yet one with it!! I am the nightmare that is called upon to handle deeds too unspeakable and horrific to imagine. Barbed wire, ladders, tables, chairs, the list goes on!! I'm the true fucking surgeon, and these are my tools! When the bell rings on June 24th, do not expect 'fan favorite' Hostyle!! Expect a sinner, expect a maniac- expect SEVEN!! Yes, in deed- expect something that you or the rest of the IWF will never understand.

They don't make medication for people like Hostyle to protect other or hisself from harm! They make medication for people like Hostyle to protect themselves from the more violent side of themselves like me!! I am the true evil that lies deep within, and I am the evil that you least expected to see at Ragnarok! As for your comment about the Path To Valhalla match, and me getting a chance to win that?? Shit, you were a little too friendly on that, because in MY mind- after I destroy your ass in our Hardcore Hart match and take your championship, you will have no second oppertunity! You will have no chance at redeaming yourself in the main event!! You won't even be able to walk out to the fucking ring to even attempt to win that gauntlet!!

Trust me when I say, this right here!! This night to pass on June 24th will mark the end of your reign in IWF simple and plain!! To be honest, I notice you spead more time following the life of Hostyle and the struggles he is going through that you forget to pay attention to your own!! Robbie Hart, certified and unified champion!! All bow to the High Impact King of the IWF?? Honestly, you are shit, and you HAVE been shit all month!! Anna has bested you, and your bimbo Loca has bested you!! Steel has bested you and most of all Hostyle Jones has bested you! It is time for you to taste a defeat so bad this time- FOR THE LAST TIME!! It is time for you to taste defeat brought to you by a true mad-man, by someone that only a fool would step into the ring with!! Let's keep it honest, you have been on a roll- because you have encountered IWF filth everytime you step in the ring and put your title on the line. This time, it's differant- this time it's real!!! I am something you would wake up in cold sweats from, clawing at your chest and begging for your life!!

There is a lot that Robbie has yet to realise, though! As much as he comes out here and talks shit, you would think he's the challanger- trying to take my title?? I guess that's what it boils down to when someone feels like their back is against the ropes?? He talks about how he has beat everyone before me, and everyone said the same thing??

Some bogus shit, whatever it was??

Robbie if this was a perfect world, you would get your way and go onto live your fantasy of 'being the best High Impact Champion ever', but sadly- it's not! In a real world there is always somebody better. This is what I set out to show you- I want to show you I'm not like the rest- I am one of a kind! Hostyle is one of a kind...

Other things you have yet to realise is that the games are over! At Ragnarok I'm going to shatter your dreams, and I'm going to expose you to pain!! By the power of Seven, I will do things to you Robbie- sick things... disgusting and brutal things!! I'm not going to stop, because I have been pushed to the edge! Everything remains to be seen, because for three weeks you have showed me nothing worthy!! You have made yourself look like a beat up drunken slouch who beats women!! Face it, as of late you have been worthless!!

Do not concern yourself with my well being Robbie, because I need no concerns and I need no blessings!!

Concern yourself with the harsh reality- you are falling off and you are shook!! Now that you have nobody behind you... No Loca, no Ruby- No Karley- no Upper Limit, you are alone! Now it is time to show IWF why you were only as good as the promotion you were getting! Prove me wrong, because as it stands now, you have a fat chance of beating me- fatter then an eight-hundred pound hookers asshole!! Put your heart where your thoughts are at, because even though Hostyle might be shot out- you are definatly A FUCKING TRAIN-WRECK!!

Deep down inside, you are lonely- and I prey on the lonely!! Without your ego to hype up you are nothing. Deep down inside you WANT me to take your belt! You want me to stand above you on that ladder and raise my hands in glory!! You want to taste your blood, and you want me to unleash hell on you!! You want me to scar your flesh, because to you a war story is needed!! You love the ego boost! I'm not looking for things to say to you, you punk bitch, your actions say enough! To me, when Ragnarok comes, I don't want to tell stories, or sell myself to be nothing more then what I am- A PSYCHOPATH!!

I'm going to shut you the fuck up, and if you don't shut up- I'm going to burn the silence into!! I am going crucify you on the barbed wire that you think will help you!! I want to watch your flesh bubble as it peels and sizzles from your bones!!

The end is near Robbie, I know it- and you know it!! We both know that death awaits you at Ragnarok!! We both know how this will turn out, I just hope that when it's all said and done you will at least have put up a fight and lost for something!! People with more prestige bleed more!! They look like hero's- Do you want to look like a hero?? Or do you want to keep looking like Corey Casey??

On that note, I am not done- you can argue all you want but the prove and the truth is... Corey Casey wanted to dance??

Road To Ragnarok pt.4 Superkick

you wanted to dance too??

Road To Ragnarok pt.4 1025149_o
Evil or Very Mad

Corey Casey is a self proclaimed king of the cage...

Now you want to be a king of the cage too??

Road To Ragnarok pt.4 Thiago-alves-defeates-matt-hughes
Evil or Very Mad

Like I said, a fucking carbon-copy...

Robbie, I have heard your say, and I have hid under Hostyle's mask deep in his thoughts and heard what he's had to say. Seven will have the last words!! The only words that are left to have!! The only words that mean something!!

I also remember hearing you mention backstage once that you make Pay Per Views look easy?? Well, I'm the one that's here to show you- that you're full of shit!!

Hold that belt tighter then ever for the next couple nights champ!! Embrace and cherish your last moments as High Impact Champion!!
Back to top Go down

Road To Ragnarok pt.4
Page 1 of 1