Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arkham Havok part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arkham Havok part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Arkham Havok part 2   Arkham Havok part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Arkham Havok part 2 394599_orig1

Chapter 1: Woo Killer's henchmen

The scene opens to Dante and Virgil running down the metal grating moving through the dimly lit narrow hallways, the walls stained with a combination of dry blood, cracks and moss. They come to a stop when they heard the familiar laugh echo from the loudspeakers and from one the nearly broken T.V sets we can see the Woo Killer alongside with his faithful helper Jenny Quinn who is dressed in a cowgirl nurse hybrid outfit, her golden reddish hair formed into two pigtails. Both Virgil and Dante look up at the screen as the Woo Killer laughs again.

Woo Killer: Well well looky here, our dynamic duo here to ruin all the fun.

Jenny Quinn: Aww they are real party poopers Chaddy boo.

Woo Killer: Indeed they are but no matter, it's great to finally be home again only this time I have this entire facility under my control.

Jenny Quinn: Hey Mr. C your guest look kinda lonely, why don't we sent out some of your friends to play?

Woo Killer: Now that sounds like a great idea my sweet, matter of fact, I know just the people to send the invitations to.

With that the sounds of doors opening followed by loud noises coming from various angles. Soon enough a large man in a mask with several tubes lining throughout his body appears in view. He lets out a inhuman roar and beats his chest with his fists.

Beno Bane: ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BREAK!!! BLOOD!!! HURT!!! KILL!!!!

He then charges towards the two men and they both leap backwards as he comes crashing down. They respond with a double dropkick then Dante goes for a modified version of the Skyward Breakdown crushing Beno Bane's skull into the hard metal floor. Then came Riddler Matthews with his lime green tux with penis shape question marks.

Riddler Matthews: Here's a Riddle for ya boys, what's 8 inches tall, shaped like a rocket and every girl likes to ride on?

The two men look at each other and then back at Riddler before saying in unison.....

Dante and Virgil: Penis!!

They each hit Riddler on the chin with a powerful super kick which knocks him out cold. Then a busty women with vines and many plant like things surrounding her enters the room. Her bright red hair matches her seductive eyes as she steps in facing to the two men. Her melon size boobs bouncing before them.

Ruby Ivy: I hope you two like it rough because I don't play nice!

She then reaches with an outstretched hand and produces a thorn wipe from her wrist. She then attacks Dante who ducks underneath and Virgil follows by jumping on Dante's shoulders using him as a launch pad to leap up and nail powerful kick that sends Ruby crashing down, he then waits for her to get up before hitting her with the Book of Revelations.

Dante Isuma: How come I don't meet any nice girls for a change?

Virgil Jones: What like you're going to find any in a place like this?

Dante Isuma: Point noted alright whose next?

Virgil Jones: Yeah who else wants to take on the Human Highlight Reels?

As if to respone a man dressed in an Eskimo outfit complete with goggles comes into veiw, a large backpack full of ice strapped onto him and ice gun attached to a tube that connects to said backpack in his hand.

Mr. Glacier: All your ice R belong to us, resistance is futile.

Dante Isuma: Neutral You've got to be kidding me.

Virgil Jones: Neutral You've got to be shitting me.

They also take out this guy as well and then look back at the T.V screen where Woo Killer and Jenny Quinn are watching.

Jenny Quinn: Aww these guys are so mean Mr. C! They are no fun at all!

Woo Killer: Not to worry my dear, for I have the ultimate weapon!

Just then a large opens just a few feet from where Dante and Virgil are standing before Woo Killer talks.

Woo Killer: Step inside.........if you dare.

He then lets out another insane laugh as the two men walk towards the now open door and enter a much larger room with computer monitors and weird panels. Just then a large blob like creature enters the room, only it's not just one person but rather a combination of people fused into one. Here we see people like Darren Spanos, Marcus Silverstone, AshtreDaKing among others. The creature is also wearing a green and black shirt with the letters NL on the front.Then some music plays which sounds like a battle tune plays as the two men distance themselve and circle around the creature slowly. Then the creature lunges at them and they move and counter while the music keeps playing, then Dante and Virgil notice a pair of guns on the table and grabbed them. The creature stands in the center and Dante notices a electric box hovering just apove it's head, he then motion for Virgil and they stand side by side.

Dante Isuma: Remember what we used to say?

Virgil Jones: Oh yeah......

They waited until the creature got closer until it was in the right position; the two men put their backs to each other and connect their respectable guns aiming towards the box with electric currents spewing out of it.

Dante and Virgil: JACKPOT!!!

They fire and the bullets would hit their mark, cutting off the cord and sending the box crashing down right on the creature. The currents zapped the creature releasing inhuman screams of pain as it flails around like a fish out of water, the currents would finally do the creature in as it finally collapses on the ground letting the two continue through.

Dante Isuma: Come one Jones, Woo Killer isn’t too far behind.

They leave the place and walk around the place, going past many cells, many stairs until finally they reach the main control room where Woo Killer is being held up in. They nod to each other before kicking the door down, startling both Woo Killer and Jenny Quinn.

Woo Killer: No NO NO NO!! No fair!!!

Dante Isuma: A little too late for regrets don't you think?

Virgil Jones: You should have never tried to fuck with us man, now you're about to get torn apart!

Woo Killer: I'm not without an ace up my sleeve!

He then pulls out a chainsaw that's in the shape of a lollipop and revs it which causes Jenny to sqeal in delight.

Dante Isuma: A lollipop chainsaw? Shocked

Virgil Jones: Hey wasn’t there a hot chick who had that name?

Dante Isuma: You don't get it Virgil......he's using a lollipop chainsaw.........am I the only one who sees what's wrong with this picture? Neutral

Woo Killer revs up the chainsaw and charges towards the duo with mad intent, ready to take everything from these guys.......

Chapter 2: Welcome home.

"Yuko? Yuko wake up!"

Hmm? I must have been asleep during the flight home; Marley who's been sitting next to me shook me awake as the pilot made his announcement through the intercom which tells me we're about to land. I straighten myself up from my chair and turned to Marley, still trying to shake off the sleepiness that I was having..........what a very weird dream.

Yuko Isuma: I take it this is your first time here in San Diego huh?

Marley Jones: Yeah I've never traveled much growing up but ever since my brother starting wresling, he would sometimes take me with him on board his travels. I've never been to this place before though.

Yuko Isuma: Well enjoy it while ya can lady, this will be your new home for awhile anyway.

We soon landed and everyone got up to get their stuff, I waited until most of the people got off the plane before I grabbed both Marley's bag as well as my bag. We then entered the airport and traveled down the escalator, meanwhile Marley was taking in all the sights going "ooh and ahh while I'm shaking my head trying not to laugh. It's amazing how easy a person can become impressed with scenery that everyone sees on a daily basis.

Yuko Isuma: My ride is just beyond these doors over here, just throw yours stuff in the back trunk and we'll be on our way.

Marley Jones: How far is your home?

Yuko Isuma: Not that far, about 20 miles or so from this place, should take us a half an hour at the latest.

Yes I now have a car, ok I'm stretching the true a bit, it's a rental for now until I get to a car dealership and buy me a new one. I have more than enough cash to purchase one plus insurance but I've been so busy with IWF and travel that I haven't gotten around to it. I'll likely do it a day or two before I get back on that plane again.

Anyway we got outside and it was already getting dark, not surprised but whatever I just wanna get home like now. We load up our bags into the trunk and got inside the car. Seatbelts on and we're off on the road once again, driving alongside with this new cute girl next to me. Wonder what Brian and Duke think when they see her? I want to introduce them to her first chance I get but I don't want to rush things, she's still very shy and coming here on such short notice being so far away from home must be putting alot on her mind. Even though she clearly trusts me I also know that these next few days will be rather........odd for her. Well we soon reached my house as I parked the car and killed the engine, I popped the trunk and stepped out as we grabbed out bags, it was great to be home.

Yuko Isuma: Welcome to your new house Marley.

Marley Jones: Wow you live here all by yourself?

Yuko Isuma: Well my pals Duke and Brian come to visit every now and then but other than that, yeah I live here all alone.

Marley Jones: Must be very lonely for you.

Yuko Jones: Yeah......but now you get to keep me company, ain't that great?

She tried to smile, she wanted to smile, but I can tell she's still having a very hard time adjusting to this new environment. A girl who has now moved into a completely unknown city miles away from home with a stranger who she barely really knows and yet trust him enough to stay with must have taken alot out of her. She's a strong willed person I'll give her that, perhaps this will be a nice change for her, away from her unstable brother and who knows? Perhaps she'll like this place, right now it's best to take this easy one step at a time.

Yuko Isuma: Come on Marley time to see the house from the inside.

We step into the door and after fumbling through my pocket looking for the keys, I find them and manage to unlock both the deadbolt and the knob before opening the door.

Yuko Isuma: Just throw your stuff anywhere, we'll get everything organized tomorrow morning.

I would toss my bag to the side and Marley would drop her bag next to the couch. She was in awe of the house, I guess she never seen anything as nicely furnished or neat which tells me her house must be the opposite of mine. Ah well I guess it is a good change in scenery for her.

Marley Jones: This is amazing.

She then noticed a belt hanging from the wall in a glass case, from the platinum surface read's "DW Ultimate Heavyweight championship" and underneath that were the words "Yuko Shemamora". She looked at that belt for a long time as I moved beside her.

Yuko Isuma: Admiring the belt? It was the very first Heavyweight title I've ever won in a federation, this isin't a copy or a replica my dear, this is the real thing.

Marley Jones: Who's Shemamora?

Yuko Isuma: Oh that was my old name before I changed it, I never really liked it and personally it never made sense to me. It was my parents who gave me that name and I really don't know where they got it from.

Marley Jones: So where are your parents now? Do they live here?

Yuko Isuma: In this city? Used to but not anymore, they have been dead now..........long time ago.

Marley Jones: Oh.......I'm sorry.

Yuko Isuma: That's alright, I've gotten over their deaths many years ago, they lived as athletes and they died as athletes and for me as their son.......that's the greatest honer I could ever have.

We were silent for a moment or so before I perked up and spoke again.

Yuko Isuma: But enough about that, it's late and we need to get some rest. You can sleep on the couch for today and don't worry about blankets or pillows; I have plenty in the hall closet.

A few hours later I was in my room typing something on my laptop, I haven't forgotten my favor from Hostyle. Marley is sound asleep in the living room and it's way past time for me to hit the lights but I wanted to get this done before I forget like a complete idiot.

Yuko Isuma: Let's see here..........Raymond Hagbar................Raymond ahah!!

I would find what I was looking for after spending 10 minutes searching; I reached for my phone and called Hostyle, relaying my information to him as he answered. After thanking me for the effort, he said he would pay me back before hanging up. The guy already owes me big time for all this, but whatever the day is over and I need some rest; I have a title to defend come Sunday.
Back to top Go down

Arkham Havok part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: