Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Hardcore Hart Match/Pre Path To Valhalla

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post Hardcore Hart Match/Pre Path To Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Post Hardcore Hart Match/Pre Path To Valhalla   Post Hardcore Hart Match/Pre Path To Valhalla I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Robbie, you think you are so great?? I’m going to let you know something. Tonight, as much as it was a bullshit outcome, I will accept it for what it is. Congratulations on your victory!! It will be the last fucking victory that you ever have in the IWF, because next week at Battlegrounds, it is time for redemption. I MUST REDEEM MYSELF!! I will not let myself get beaten by you for a second time! Next week it’s my turn!! To get beat by you twice, would be a disappointing day for all the demons of the night out there!! It would be a tragedy in the Book Of Revelations!! Let me tell you something though- YOU DO NOT WRITE THE FUCKING BOOK, I DO!! You escaped tonight, because I allowed it!! I could have chased your pussy ass up the ramp, and beat you senseless!! Then I could have drug you back in the ring- unconscious, and MADE that referee award me the match!! I knew that after Brandon Macdonald seen that match, that he would plan a rematch. The thing I did not expect was for it to be so soon!! That’s fine though, because I would rather it sooner not later!! NEXT WEEK I’M GOING TO SHATTER YOUR DREAMS- YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE, BEFORE YOUR EYES!!

So relish that win, and take pride in it!! You did achieve something that most people haven’t in the IWF. You achieved the goal of beating one of the most feared wrestlers that this sport has to offer!! You see Robbie, you are not feared!! You are respected, but fear and respect are totally different, and as much as many may respect you, but don’t fear you- I have neither for you!! When it comes to your outlook on me, you damn well do fear me, because I am the man who you can not say you ‘indecisively beat’. You have fear for me, because now you know!! Hostyle Jones is one crazy mother fucker who CAN take the High Impact Championship. Not only that, but you are scared that I will be the one to take your belt, because you know- after all the shit you talked, you would then lose your respect!! Not like getting anal raped by Anna Stone a few weeks ago helped, but with that you would have no FEAR OR RESPECT to your name!! YOU WOULD BE GUNTHER!! I hope the fact that our rematch will happen in only a week eats at you, because it’s glorious for me!! I’M FUCKING PSYCHED!! I have to be the one to beat you, I have to be the one to shut you up, because my reputation is on the line!! Fool me once- shame on you, but fool me twice shame on myself!! I am no fucking fool, Robbie, and it’s about time that you start to realize that, because the sooner you do- is the sooner you will recognize that I AM BETTER THEN YOU!!

You think you are a great talent in the IWF because you can come out here and say a few things about someone, and cut a promo to hype yourself up?? When it’s time to knuckle up that does not mean a thing!! I can take pain, and I can also dish it out!! I come to the ring to be the judge, jury and the executioner, every time!! That is why I am the definition of what a champion should be!! I NEVER HALF ASS, NOT NOW- NEVER!! I am going to enjoy this week to come, because I can already see the outcome, and I can almost see the future now!! “Robbie Hart’s dreams shattered, falls from grace at Battlegrounds to Hostyle Jones”. I can see you too having a relapse, and becoming a drunk- A FUCKING BUM!! Devastated by your loss, because you actually believed in the lost hope that you had given yourself!! Weighing on your mind like a cancer, and causing your career to go in the shitter!! I can see the future with me as High Impact Champion, a future without, Robbie Hart!!

Mark my words- TONIGHT WAS NOTHING!! It was nothing compared to next week, because this time I won’t chance it!! As you sit and question yourself tonight, I can already tell you I am not questioning, I am knowing that part 2, won’t end with your fairy tale ending, and unlike you… I FINISH THE JOB!! So, when I finally do get my hand raised as the victor, we can forget about a fucking trilogy, because I will make sure you will not be able to fight, PERIOD!! Meaning ever again, and meaning you would be nothing but a slouch, just like your father!! I already know what you’re thinking, “Tonight was nothing?? We went through hell!!” You are right we did, but hell I’m used too!! It is nothing new to me! Next week, I’m going to unleash the apocalypse!! You want brutality?? You really don’t want brutality, Robbie, because the truth is- YOU ARE NOT BUILT FOR IT!!

Darkness lays in your future this week at Battlegrounds, fuck you and what you stand for!! It’s time to piss on you and your legacy, and then bury it once and for all!! I’m going to bring the true meaning back to High Impact!! You are not a great champion, you might be good at best?? No, your not- I LIED, and this time I’m coming out swinging for the fences, and I am aiming to break your fucking face, and paint the ring with your blood! Blood, torture, gore, and sadistic shit- it turns me one!! Much like I just got done doing battle with you, I am set to go out there and enter this gauntlet!! I am going to blow my load twice in this fucking arena tonight!! Canada will love me by the end of the night, even though you might have won!!

It’s pathetic how great you think you are, because you had a couple title defenses. it’s alright, because I shatter peoples confidence all the time! The thing is in the end they thank me!! You want me to bring you through hell once more and make you experience pain once more!! This is the only thing that will ever make you feel like a man, because when you come out here and spew all this bullshit that you spew all over the microphone- I SEE A SCARED LITTLE BOY!!

Don’t be scared!! Embrace your end, because next week, I’m going to fuck you up…

Without question, without a doubt- Now a gauntlet to attend, and I’m going go out there and go ape shit for all my demons of the night out there!!

Back to top Go down

Post Hardcore Hart Match/Pre Path To Valhalla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: