Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast. Empty
PostSubject: Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast.   Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast. UFC-123-Quinton-Rampage-Jackson-vs.-Lyoto-The-Dragon-Machida-1-800x533
- -Fatass Gon Drop Fast , Ghost Gon Be Toast - -

People dont understand. People dont open they're eyes. It dont matter if the whole world thought you were dead. It dont matter if you 800 pounds and you got titties that can make women jealous. Im James Shark. I can knock both of you white boys out with ma pinky.

===========================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY :
NUMBER ONE
===========================================

= - IWF Video Package - =
[After Full Throttle #1 Contenders Match]

"Dog, I dont even know why that pussy is gettin another shot. Just gimme Death Angel, why does there gotta be another Shark vs Darlington."

Chuck- Death-Angel vs. James Shark are going to square off with the Full Throttle Title on the line!

"Just gimme Death Angel"

Anna- Speaking of James Shark
Chuck- Beware the black guy behind you!

" I will make him my bitch. I will make him my bitch with the whole world watching"

James Shark dives and delivers a chopblock to Death-Angel, causing Death-Angel to fall to one knee. James Shark then unstraps the Full Throttle Title and lays it out flat on the ground. James Shark then hooks Death-Angel’s head and spikes Death-Angel down head first with a DDT directly on the Full Throttle Championship
James Shark turns around and Jason Hawk connects a flurry of punches to James Shark’s head and body. Jason Hawk then jumps and connects a diving Pele Kick to James Shark’s skull. Jason Hawk kicks James Shark in the stomach and then Jason connects a double underhook spinning facebuster.
Jason Hawk then drags James Shark and places James Shark’s body on top of Death-Angel’s body.

"I overcame the odds and showed a heart of a mo'fuckin champ at Demolition Day, I know how to overcome them odds, I give a big fat black index finger to the odds that will stack against ma black ass"

Jason then pretends to shoot himself in the head before leaping off of the top of the 30 foot ladder. Jason Hawk does a double shooting star press in mid-air and then comes crashing down directly on top of James Shark and Death-Angel

"Nobody will stop me from doin what Ima do to you O'Shannon. Nobody can, Nothin can"

Rick Christian: Ladies and Gentlemen…boys and girls…children of all ages! This Sunday, at Bloody Sunday…there will be a triple threat match for the Full Throttle Championship! It will be, James Shark defending against Death-Angel…AND JASON HAWK! OH THE RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Sharks Heart Begins To Beat....
Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump

= - IWF Battlegrounds IV : Backstage - =
[30 minutes before co main event]

Karly Zedic stood infront of James Shark who had a towel over his face and a small bandage over his head to stop the bleeding. The bleeding that cut him open when Hawk came out. When Hawk came out and shocked the world. James looked up at Karly who had a worried expression on her face.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Your not going to face O'Shannon tonight James. Your not

Surprised. James took the bandage off of my head. Looked up at her confused.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Say what?, watchu talkin bout Willis?, says who?

She took a big breath and sighed. Looking at the cut on the side of my head.

James... I did ok?, you cant compete. Not tonight. I told you not to go out there after Death Angel won. You did, and look what happened. Your not 100% and you have been on a winning streak, not only a win streak but a streak of vicious knockouts, last thing I wanna see is you get a taste of your ow-

Jams stood up and quickly blocked her.

You sayin the king of knockouts is gon get knocked out by some irish lisp talkin lil punk ass bitch?

She looked away and steped back, James was in her face.

The irish hand grenade... its... its just.... his move... I mean... James your not 100%

Im a mo'fuckin champ homegirl, Full Thrott-

Shit James!, please listen. Your confidence has to tone down at least a bit. Your becoming paranoid. I dont care what you say, O'Shannon is High Impact Champion. You've both been dominant, and no matter what you think about him or say about him, he is the toughest challenge put infront of you so far.

James shook his head staring at Karly. Behind her was a mirror. James saw himself for the first time since coming out to attack Death Angel. He was beat up. Hurt. Hecould almost see Jason Hawk jumping off the 30 foot ladder. James shook it off. Looked back at Zedic.

You can come out to that match and watch me knock the pussy out... or you can stay in here and hear about me overcoming the odds yet again, showin the heart of a champ, and knockin the pussy out. The choice is yours nigga.

James grabbed the Full Throttle Championship, put it on his shoulder and nodded his head. James exited the lockeroom, Karly followed him a few seconds after.

IWF Video Package
[Highlights From Shark vs O'Shannon]

Anna - This is that distinct style Shark uses. He runs in, guns blazing. Fast and hard.

James throws a huge hook that rocks Connor
James steps forward, unloading a barrage of shots on Connor
Shark resumes the attack, unloading a series of vicious punches to Connor's head and torso.
-
Connor quickly takes Shark down with an STO, and grabs Shark's wrist, locking in an anaconda vice.

Sharks Heart Beats
Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump

Thump

Anna - That's the move that choked Death-Angel out at Demolition Day!

Shark struggles in the hold, but Connor pulls on Shark's neck

Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump

Chuck - Black man is turning red.
Anna - THis doesn't look good for James Shark.

Chuck - Connor's got this one.

Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump

Thump

Connor's grip loosens just enough for Shark to writhe his way closer to the ropes, and grab hold of the bottom. Connor releases the hold.
Chuck - He almost beat James Shark with that move. He's got the upper hand right now.

Shark steps forward, unloading another barrage. Connor retreats to the corner again, but Shark doesn't let up.
Connor steps back, climbing the corner. Connor jumps off, taking Shark down with a flying clothesline. James grabs Connor's arm, and locks in an armbar.

Chuck - What the FUCK is happening?
Anna - James reversed Connor's flying clothesline into an armbar

Shark releases the hold, slumping i the corner. Connor takes a few steps back, then runs forward, sending a kick towards Shark's head. Shark rolls out of the way at the last second, and gets to his feet as Connor stops himself from colliding with the corner. Shark and O'Shannon face each other, circling each other in the ring again.

Anna - This match is tough to call. Everytime one man gets the upper hand, the other starts to make a comeback
Chuck - Those are what make great matches. Both of these men are champions.

James throws a punch, but Connor ducks beneath it, driving his shoulder into James's gut.
Connor takes a step back, then drives his shoulder a second time into James's gut.

Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump

Anna - Vicious shoulder blocks in the corner.

Connor shoves past the referee, running forward and driving his boot into Shark's skull.

Thump Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump

Chuck - Big kick from O'Shannon! Shark might be out!

Connor drags James from the corner and pins him.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Shark kicks out.

Anna - James wants nothing to do with Connor.

James swings his fist in a huge hook as Connor swings his left hand. Both men connect, hitting each other in the face, and sending both men to the mat.

Chuck - Irish Hand Grenade!
Anna - Diary of a Big Black Man!

"The irish hand grenade... its... its just... his move.... James your not 100%"

"Come out to that match and watch me knock the pussy out..."

Shark gets to his feet, and the referee turns to O'Shannon, who hasn't moved.

Chuck - Do you realize what just happened, Anna? James Shark KNOCKED OUT the High Impact Champion!
Anna - James Shark's dominant streak continues...but next week, he'll face his biggest challenge yet. Defending the Full Throttle Title against the monstrous Death-Angel, and the returning Jason Hawk.
Chuck - I don't care, Shark has proved himself to me tonight. He's my personal favorite to walk out of Bloody Sunday as the Full Throttle champ!

--

IWF Backstage
[After Shark vs O'Shannon]

James is seen walking out of his locker room. Karly is in his arms and he is walking out the door and about to make his way to the parking lot. He is stopped by an Interviewer who looks just as surprised and excited as Karly is. James stopts to entertain the interviewer looking happy to talk to him.

::BACKSTAGE:: | INTERVIEWER |
Oh my god!, James Shark, you.... you did it. You came into this match after... after getting beat up by Jason Hawk, you went in there, and you... you just knocked out Connor O'Shannon!.

James shrugged and smiled.

You look surprised homie. Its funny cause this whole week I told everyone. All the white boys. All ma niggas. I told the whole world and set em straight. I told erbody I would knock O'Shannon out. Yall asked me why I think this?, I told yall ma hands will land. As you can see, when ma hands land. Dude goes down. Dude dont get up. Nobody gets up feel me?

The interviewer nodded rapidly eager to ask more questions.

James, what was going through your head when you saw Jason Hawk appear out of nowhere.

James smiled and again shrugged.

I was like daaaaaaayuuuum. I was beatin up Death Angel so bad that I brought Hawk back from the dead to save Angel.

The interviewer gave James a stupid look.

What do you want me to say homie?, I was in shock. Same reaction as yall.

Yes, the world is in utter shock. Your thoughts on his return?

I dont know mayne. Casper the butthurt ghost got some explainin to do though.

Explaining to do?

Dog returns out of the blue, then out comes Christian with a bathrobe... also out of the blue, and mandem gives him a title shot?, for ma fuckin title?, oh hell nah.

Are you trying to imply that.....

If homeboys strategy is to fake a death, sleep around and dress up as a little schoolgirl to sastify Mr.Christian and get a title shot then thats homeboys strategy, I aint gon hate. Its a smart strategy. Is it a dirty, disgustin, doggy doo doo type strategy?, yee it is. Would I do it?, Hell nahhh. Its a white boy type thing to do, so I dont blame the ni-

::BACSTAGE:: | INTERVIEWER |
Its a white boy type thing to do?

Lemme finish. I dont blame the nigga but at the same time I gotta set the nigga straight. His strategy aint gon work. While hes been suckin off Christian I've been knockin cats out and doggin on Zedic. I've also been doin mad work in the gym. Dogs gon come into Bloody Sunday with ring rust and he aint gon have the magic he did have back when he was ontop of the world. Ima knock the dude out and Ima kill the mothafucker so he can be dead instead of playin dead like a lil bitch, know what Im sayin?

No... I... I caught a few words but

He said your a fucking loser and need to stop sniffing your mothers drawers and pay more attention getting laid.

Why is he bringing me into this??

If you got no more questions.....

Well what do you think about Death Angel?

Fuck Death Angel, I made him look like ma bitch.

You attacked him after his match.

Who gives a fuck, he was facin Darlington, Darlington is fuckin weak dog.

He was in a handicap match with the Right Hand Gentlemen.

I was basically in that same situation when it was Darlington and Blackwing on ma ass at Demotlion Day where Blackwing busted me upside the head with his cane, I man'ed up and got back up dog. Them Right Hand Gaylords are weak. If Death Angel wasn't 100% after that match he in for a wakeup call on Bloody Sunday, or should I say sleepcall?, cause nigga gon be knocked the fuck out.

Umm yeah, Death Angel is really like... soft. He attacked me before my match with Rawr at Demoltion Day and It didn't hurt. Like... I thought he was giving me a hug or something....

James how are you going to knockout someone who weighs like 800 pounds??!

Fatass gon drop.

But James he we-

Fatass gon drop.

Shark h-

Fatass gon drop.

OK but... can you just give me a serious answer? How are you going to?, do you think your right hook will just do it?, two right hooks, how do you plan on making the "fatass" drop??

Elementary ma dear white homie. Punch his titty and watch his titty hit the dude in the face. This Sunday you dont needa worry bou how ima do shit. Fatass gon drop fast. Ghost is gon be toast.
Back to top Go down

Fatass Gon Drop Fast. Ghost Gon Be Toast.
Page 1 of 1