Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell?   What the hell? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 am

-Our scene opens up with Sean Libby snoring in a bed with a purple blanket on him (wtf?) we back up and we see Malcolm standing oddly close to Sean's bed his eyes turn to the camera which gets a pretty good close up on him and he says-

Malcolm: Yeah... Oh yeah...

-Malcolm lifts his arm and raises a finger and puts it in his mouth then takes it out and looks at Sean and shoves his finger in Sean's ear Sean's eyes blast open and screams while sitting up-

Sean Libby: AHHHHHH!!!

-Libby rubs his ear and turns to Malcolm-

Sean Libby: Ugck. What this hell was that for Mal?

Malcolm:... Dude, you've been sleeping for 9 hours. I've been waiting and watching T.V for you.

Sean Libby: Really?

-Libby checks his phone for the time-

Sean Libby: Oops. Heh heh heh... oh. Oh so what its not like we are doing anything awesome tonight.

Malcolm: True. But didn't your mom teach you anything other than sleep now and sleep forever?

Sean Libby:... Maybe...

-Libby goes into a room with a mirror and a comb-

Sean Libby: So uh... did you tape last week's Battle Grounds for me?

Malcolm: Yep.

Sean Libby: Great. How'd my match go?

Malcolm: You don't remember?

Sean Libby: *sigh* Malcolm. You've known me all these years. You should know as soon as i hit the stage i go into some sort of space that i don't know what i am doing during my matches. My body and soul reacts to what the crowd reacts to my moves.

Malcolm: *scoffs* Well yeah.

-Malcolm rolls his eyes as Libby turns around to Malcolm and turns back to the mirror to make his hair alittle spiky-

Sean Libby: So what happened?

Malcolm: Well you got your ass beat.

-A sound of a crash happens as Libby falls to the floor (Anime reference)-

Malcolm: And i knew that would happen...

-A sound of something being thrown is Libby's comb and it has been thrown at Malcolm then caught by Malcolm with ease-

Malcolm: And i knew that would happen as well. You need to come up with some new tricks your so predictable.

-Libby growls like Chewbacca-

Sean Libby: Too bad your not in IWF Maly. I'd kick your ass.

Malcolm: Yeah. *scoffs* Right.

-Libby picks up his comb and walks back to the mirror room-

Malcolm: Will you hurry up?

-Libby jumps out with his IWF attire-

Sean Libby: Lets go brotha!

-Libby runs out the door and jumps into his green with red flames Ferrari car with Malcolm calmly walking to the car and opening the door and sitting in then the car drives off into the night with Libby laughing -

(end)
Back to top Go down

What the hell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: