Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds. Empty
PostSubject: Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds.   Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Stefan has hinted out that he was officially going to be at Battlegrounds this weekend to watch the Sheyanne Successful and Angelica Monroe match as just like Shey. Stefan had also been calling Angelica out but he wasn't planning to wrestle against Angelica here. He was going to be wrestling against her on WEW pretty soon.

Stefan Raab: Ever since I heard about this match. I got to admit that I have to be there to watch from ringside because I am hyped for this match and see what Angelica does in the ring. I am going to be at this event this weekend because I want to see Shey shut Angelica up and also the fact that I will be wrestling against her in WEW soon as well. You go get her Sheyanne. Remember Angelica I am only there to watch not going to interrupt your match like I have done in the other place. Just to watch this match that's all.
Back to top Go down

Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds.   Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm

When Sheyanne was asked about her thoughts on Stefan Raab routing for her against Angelica Sheyanne responded like this.

Stefan who??

When she was told Stefan was the man who was dating The Fizz, Sheyanne responded like this.

The what??

When a picture was shown to her of Stefan Raab she seemed to have remembered who he was, and when the question was repeated Sheyanne just shrugged and said

Stefan is a faggot.. who cares.
Back to top Go down

Stefan Raab watching the Sheyanne/Angelica match at Battlegrounds.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: