Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I do it boi PT.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I do it boi PT.2 Empty
PostSubject: I do it boi PT.2   I do it boi PT.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

I do it boi PT.2 Hairy

Last edited by JFRESH on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

I do it boi PT.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do it boi PT.2   I do it boi PT.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 pm

OK...ENOUGH!

I hope Eliza Gray, Darius, Stefan, whoever from WEW reads this...because honestly the reasoning behind it confused me until i was given the entire story.

Cody Taylor wrote:
So Shark done the roleplay about him, then we came up with this idea to make a twitter of him in RL(which sort of started all this) I kind of told shark stuff about WEW from the inside, Darius came over with his little "Crew" and got all pissed.

I am officially enforcing a 24 hour ban from the chatbox on James Shark in retaliation for this personal attack. I am also removing the #SUCCESSFUL 2nd rp. Originally i was going to let it stand because i don't give a shit about personal little skirmishes...but creating RL twitter accounts and using it to slander a foe that has long been defeated is just adding insult to injury.

On behalf of IWF and it's Administrators...to WEW I say....we're sorry for the actions of James Shark.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

I do it boi PT.2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions :: Chatbox Hall of Fame-
Jump to: