Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Rise Again
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 State of IWF Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 am

Tonight, I got to play the fun role of "IWF's Scales of Justice" again, since the other two of the Rule of 3 can never see eye to eye on anything.

I'll simply cut straight to the chase here...

James Shark and Cody Taylor have been kicked out of IWF.

Here's what I know:

-Cody was accused of stealing layouts or something like that. I don't really believe that, nor do I particularly care to investigate whether those allegations are true. All I know is that he's yet to produce any sort of layout or style or anything that I haven't seen a million times before. Most of the time, it's generic enough that I put no weight behind accusations of him stealing anything.
-Shark wrote an RP blatantly attacking the head of WEW. It's since been deleted, and he'll likely lose the match due to disregarding the "Do not attack people OOC" rule of IWF.
-WEW paid us a visit, said some stuff about Shark, which I believe was completely justified, but then said some things about IWF as a whole, as well as the owners (including myself), which I'll address later on.
-Shark made a real-life twitter about Darius, which is not within my power to do anything about. However, I will agree 110% with WEW that it was a completely retarded idea, and I have no clue where the fuck they got it in their heads that this was a good idea.
-Stefan Raab has left IWF. I'm disappointed, but he should know (if he's reading this), that he's always welcome back in IWF should he so choose.

Here's the bottom line, and I address this mostly to Shark:

It annoys me to no end that you're constantly starting shit. I've posted about this in the secret admin section of he board: I'm really sick and tired of dealing with the problems you cause. Fact of the matter is, 90% of the problems that IWF has had to face throughout its tenure has either directly or indirectly been because of you. In the earlier times, it was fine, and usually easily fixed. You argue with a new guy? Fine, we tell you to stop, apologize to the new guy, tell you to take it easy, and it blows over. You make an RP doing nothing but calling someone else a raging faggot? Whatever, we made a rule against it now, and it eased the issue. But the thing is, those were little things. You piss off one person, that person gets mad at you, and we can settle it no problem. It's contained within IWF, and it's a simple one-on-one problem, easily solved.

Now, though, you've upped it, and you're causing fed-wide problems that put IWF in a bad spot, and you piss off miltiple people at once. I really don't give a shit if you piss off Libra, or Alison, or Tim, or Rosa. At the end of the day (and I mean no offense to anyone when I say this), they're one person, and one person's disappearance does not risk the well-being of the fed as a whole. The same goes for me. You could piss me off to the point that I leave. It won't stop IWF. No one person is bigger than this site.

However, you're putting IWF as a whole at risk, and I won't stand for that. I refuse to watch you drag our name through the mud, because the thing is, this group in IWF is actually one of the best I've ever seen, in any fed. We're like a family here, we're there to help each other out, even when we're going through real-life crises, and we'll always be there for moral support if something big happens. You know why people don't know that about IWF? Because the only people who venture outside IWF happen to be the dysfunctional children of the IWF Family.

Cody and Shark, I'm talking to you two.

Which, I think, leads me to the comments made earlier tonight. I was informed they were made by Darius. If not, I apologize for slamming the guy. My irritation goes out to whoever made the following remarks:

[17:23:41] Eliza Gray : And
if the IWF admins don't do something about your 2nd RP, it only reaffirms why this fed is on the greylist in Roughkut and my suspicious that this is one of the worst run feds in all of e-fedding history. Just purely PATHETIC.

So...right. No. I disagree. Roughkut doesn't like us because I am incapable of taking things seriously, and I like to make jokes out of every situation. Little known fact, the dude that reported us to RK and I talked afterwards, buried the hatchet, and are on fairly good terms now. I had apologized to the guy, and he agreed when I said I stopped commenting over there because it was turning into a shitstorm that I didn't feel like dealing with. I struggle to take RK seriously these days, mostly because every bad thing they said about us proved to be completely false. My favorite being "This is the kind of fed that'll get shut down in a month or two with the guys they got running it." One year later, we're still here. Clearly, our management is doing just fine. So, you know...shut the fuck up. I will say, however, that this appears to be a situational accusation. "They're only bad IF they don't resolve this." In that case, cool. It's resolved. We're doing a fine job. And I'll take back what I just said.

[17:24:28] Eliza Gray : Everyone here is just as ignorant as you, but over in WEW, we see the bright light. We get reality...and reality is, you're fucking mental

That's just complete and total horseshit. Ignorance is a scarcity in IWF. Most of us are actually very intelligent and reasonable human beings. Hell, among the admins alone, four of five of them are either university grads, or are damn close to becoming so. And in most cases, they're pretty damn good universities. Calling us ignorant is, ironically enough, ignorant in itself.

Speaking of hypocrisy, I will go on record and throw out the biggest gripe I've ever had with WEW:

They have a real problem with taking what they give. I hear about this constantly on twitter, and I see it myself on a regular basis:

"WEWgurl21: @IWFwrassler13 Yeah? And you're a no-name bitch who wishes he could be as talented as me. #Truth"
"IWFwrassler13: @WEWgurl21 Talented at suckin that dick, maybe. Everyone knows you just a whore who sleeps with the boss"
"WEWgurl21: #OOC really sick of the drama. Some people need to grow up."

Wait....what? Did you forget that you're a fucking e-fed character, and that YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS A DRAMATIZATION? Let's be honest: At the end of the day, E-feds ARE drama. It's actually a defining characteristic of what pro wrestling is. Without drama, this game is boring as fuck. EIther:

A. WEW gets WAY too easily offended, and can't tell the difference between in-character and out (Because sometimes, those #OOC hashtags are REALLY hard to see), or
B. Those IC tweets hit a nerve. ARE you sleeping your way to the top in real life? ARE you a gay tranny behind that computer screen? No? Then who the fuck cares? Learn to distinguish between the thoughts of a made-up character, and the thoughts of a real life person.

So, there. That's my gripe with WEW at least. Not really something I condemn them for, I just find it kind of annoying, because it tends to cause issues for IWF from time to time.

Back to the issue at hand.

What Shark and Cody did was completely and totally unnecessary. Writing an RP that blatantly attacks someone OOC, even someone who isn't involved with IWF, is completely unnecessary, and is actually against IWF rules. So we deleted the RP. Cool.

Making a twitter account mocking someone in real life, though? That's not only a problem in IWF, that breaks the basic unwritten laws of the e-fed world. What happens in feds STAYS in feds. You do not attack someone OOC under any circumstances. You especially do not dedicate parts of your day specifically to piss someone off, solely as an act of revenge, or because you just feel like doing it. For that, we've given Cody and Shark the boot.

I'll go on record and say to Darius, should he read this, that I, on behalf of IWF as a whole, would like to apologize for this situation. I completely agree with you when you say that this was a completely underhanded move on Shark and Cody's part, and IWF does not in any way condone these actions. I sincerely hope that the comments you made before were simply heat of the moment things, and do not genuinely reflect your views on IWF.

As for Shark and Cody, I have not banned them. I've told them, and I quote:

"Part of me would love nothing more than to kick the two of you out and be done with 90% of the issues that plague IWF. But I also realize that Shark is generally a good guy, he just has way too much pride, and does nasty shit when he feels offended. He is still a valuable asset to IWF."

He took that as his dismissal, and chose to leave IWF. I will not ban him, nor will I ban Cody, and I will tell you why:

They're going to be back.

I think of this less as a "Kick them out" as much as it's an exile from IWF. It's been said in the past that IWF caters to a very specific brand of people. In IWF, we're talented, intelligent individuals...but we're also vulgar, offensive, and at times, cruel. It takes a tough shell to survive here, but even barbarians have a set of laws. Shark and Cody have broken those laws, and have thus been sent out of IWF. Eventually, they're going to realize that of all the feds out there, IWF is the most lenient and the most tough-skinned. No other fed will put up with nearly as much shit as IWF does. Why do I know this? Because over the course of the past few months, I've seen Shark join and leave no less than three feds, because either they gave him the boot, or because "They were all pussies."

IWF thrives on vulgarity and violence. We don't have censors. We don't have many rules stating what you can and cannot do. In most ways, IWF is very much a "no holds barred" type of fed. As a result, when someone manages to break one of these rules, consequences are severe. When Shark and Cody realize that IWF is the only place that will tolerate the things they do, they'll be back. And when they do, it will be made perfectly clear to them that what they do is not okay, and that there is a line, even for a place like IWF. They will respect that line, or they will not be welcomed back.

To WEW, I will say: We have our differences, and that's all well and good. WEW is a family-friendly type of fed. IWF runs on sex and violence. At the end of the day, though, it's all a part of the same e-fed game, and Shark and Cody broke one of the governing laws of the entire system. For that, I apologize.

I believe Darius and I take a similar approach in terms of each other's feds. Darius, since the IWF/WEW interfed thing, hasn't paid much mind to IWF. Similarly, I don't particularly care about WEW. They just sort of exist. I think that's a good way to leave it. I'm pleased to see the WEW guys who have since joined IWF's ranks, and seen that we're actually not a bad group of people. I'm honored to have them here, and I do my best to treat them with the same respect I treat anyone who stumbles through IWF's doors. To those people, I'd like to give another "Thank you for joining us," and I'd like to reiterate that the views and actions of Shark and Cody are not in any way endorsed by IWF or any of it's members.

And to those in WEW who may or may not have been affected by this, I'd like to extend an apology as well. A little salute to you men and women.

The decision on Shark and Cody's exile has been finalized. There are no appeals. No questions. What's done is done, and I will not go back on what I've said or done tonight. I've said what I've had to say, and now I leave the floor open to whoever would like to say anything.

That is all.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

I will speak on this chuck... WEW is no better...

They have their flaws too...

I agree with some of the stuff like no slandering ooc...

But if I recall when I was SNM Shark attacked me OOC in my RP hard, Shark is known to do this...

If it has been overlooked when he does this to our own active roster, why is it such a big deal when he does it to another feds ppl...

I understand the whole point, but fuck what WEW says... the people who are here and constantly stay active here know the real on IWF and their Admins, and thats they bust their ass more then any federation I have seen...

So to me, honestly... this is something light.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 23
Location : ETA Land

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Sharky Crying or Very sad

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 pm

just some valid points made by Alison and Myself via chatbox

.
[13:14:44] Hostyle Jones : shit i dont even know what happened.

[13:14:58] Hostyle Jones : I was here for a minute after the whole thing went down.

[13:14:58] Sean Libby joined the chat on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm.

[13:15:12] Hostyle Jones : then when I lkogged back on shark n cody kicked from IWF.

[13:16:14] * Sean Libby inhales a so much less drama chat air.

[13:16:53] Hostyle Jones : as i said tho shark and cody always does tingz like dis... dat whole thing is something light in my eyes.

[13:17:14] Alison Williams : FREE SHARK AND CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[13:17:41] Hostyle Jones : think das the first time i agree with u alison.

[13:18:07] Hostyle Jones : like lets weigh shit out.

[13:18:56] Alison Williams : My thing is.

[13:19:07] Alison Williams : .......they do shit, ALL THE TIME.

[13:19:28] Alison Williams : A member of a fed gets his period and cries.

[13:19:28] Hostyle Jones : one of the reasons mad is cause it caused stefan to leave... ok so u talk about losing members... oh shit what a great idea ban the two responsible and lose two REAL ACTIVE MEMBERS.

[13:19:36] Hostyle Jones : exactly.

[13:19:53] Alison Williams : Uhhh they have personally attacked us also.

[13:20:01] Alison Williams : I hate how WEW constantly plays innocent.

[13:20:03] Hostyle Jones : i know dis.

[13:20:14] Alison Williams : I want to know if they have ever apologized for shit they've said?.

[13:20:37] Alison Williams : Members running back and forth, just to go back..

[13:20:56] Hostyle Jones : like if I really said shark personally attacked me on his SF rp when I was SNM would he have been banned and lost the match because of it?? I didn't bitch about that only the dilldo slap lmao.

[13:20:58] Alison Williams : Like... for real.

[13:21:12] Alison Williams : LMAO right.

[13:21:38] Alison Williams : But for real, banning them, especially Sharky is going to take a toll in my opinion.

[13:21:49] Hostyle Jones : cause to me its pointless, and if anyone sayshe didnt attack me OOC... he was using my slangs from the chatbox for laughs like "what up world" n all taht.

[13:21:49] Alison Williams : That kid knocked out RP's like no other..

[13:22:27] Alison Williams : But I know I'll get a, " We have promising talent, we don't Shark. ".

[13:22:35] Alison Williams : It would be different, if he were like me.

[13:22:43] Alison Williams : That was one active motherfucker.

[13:22:55] Alison Williams : Even when he couldn't really be here, oh guess what? He was!.

[13:23:30] Alison Williams : it's like.... wtf..

[13:23:36] Hostyle Jones : and he was one of the people that would leave for a week or so and ACTUALLY comeback.

[13:24:05] Hostyle Jones : i think im going to copy this whole convo and put it in the discussion thread cause these are valid points.

[13:25:00] Hostyle Jones : not to mention they have run more then one character at a time.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Actually, Shark and Cody being gone is going to bring in members.

Those two are the reason alot of people never wanted to be in IWF. I'm speaking from my side. Now with them gone I know people(like myself) are going to join. IMO, people who like those two like drama. They make IWF look horrible.


-Eliza Gray
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Zoey Flair wrote:
Actually, Shark and Cody being gone is going to bring in members.

Those two are the reason alot of people never wanted to be in IWF. I'm speaking from my side. Now with them gone I know people(like myself) are going to join. IMO, people who like those two like drama. They make IWF look horrible.


-Eliza Gray

+1

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 am

Thank you for letting us know what's going on, Chuck.

And Hostyle, that has got to be one of the ugliest graphics I've seen you make. In a 'wow, that's good editing, but damn' sort of way. Razz
Back to top Go down
BMac

avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 am

Hey! Totally not true!

Corey and I see eye to eye on things sometimes Razz

____________________________________________________________________________


IWF Record: 24 Wins 7 Losses 2 Draws
Overall Pro Wrestling Record: 42 Wins 8 Losses 2 Draws

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Skull

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 29
Location : Waverly Hills Sanitarium

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 am

Wow, I'm gone a week and shit hits the fan. lol

Here's my thoughts, just because I would like to voice my opinion for once Razz


On the matter of WEW:

Fuck it. There's always going to be rival feds, if people want to jump ship, let them. We can't hold people here and they can't hold people there just because we don't like each other. It's a free internet world, so whoever gets mad or offended and leaves either fed, then let them go. I know it sucks to lose members we've had for a while, but they have to stop and think about things for a minute.
Yeah, the admins have the power to ban people and delete posts and all that, but there's only so much they can do to censor the stupid shit from high school kids who need to grow the fuck up( i.e. Cody and Shark) before they become dictators of the efed world. A fed does have its rules, and one of those as Chuck mentioned is to not bash ppl OOC.

Fact, Cody and Shark ran too long unchecked. I'm not going to lie, but 98% of the time they got on my ever-lasting nerve. But I'm sure there are several out there in the efed world who can't stand me. Who the fuck cares. Most of us are adults, and most of us know well enough that it really doesn't matter if someone ONLINE THAT YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NEVER GOING TO MEET likes you or not. But just because they got on my nerves most of the time doesn't mean that I want them gone or banned.

I have the ability, which apparently the ones involved in the fighting back and forth do not, can read something somebody says ON AN INTERENT SITE that makes me mad or irritates me and just say "ah fuck it" and get over it. Arguing online is pointless, all it does is turn into a dick swinging contest and in the end everyone just looks like an idiot.

I've not been here that long, but in the beginning when I started here, the C-box ban wars were really irritating. But, the problem was solved.

Now, they started bashing WEW from what I gather. They've been suspened indefinitely is pretty much the deal, so I'm guessing. That solved that problem.

That's their second strike, I think by now they've learned their lesson. If not, then they are fucking stupid and it wouldn't hurt us to let them go and ban them. Sorry if they've been here a long time and RP great and all that, but efeds run like a public establishment of a business. You have to keep a good face of the company for the public eye. Some of the things they do, well, most of the things that they do aren't exactly what most people would agree with, but until you ban them what can you do to fix that? Smack them on the hand and take their dinner away?

If they come back, great. I'd love to see them come back and act mature this time because they were great Rp'ers. But if they come back and do the same old shit again, let em go. They obviously liked to be drama queens up to this point, so if they've learned that the admins aren't going to put up with it and they really and truly like it here, then they will quit their shit and come back.

I personally do not care one way or the other if WEW or RK does not like us. In my 10+ years efedding, I have never cared much for RK, but different strokes for different folks. Granted, they are a HUGE interfederation place to get IWF's name out there. But there are so many others out there that are much more laidback, but just not as well known. Robbie can back me up on this one, we've been a part of the eXperts in the past with the feds we used to run and it would bring us people left and right. Some would stay, some wouldn't. But that's the way of efedding. People come and people go, you can't change that.

I'm sure most have read what I have to say about Joe Santiago. I hated the man about 98% that I was in any of his federations. But, I had fun with the people that he brought in, I would just sit that hatred aside and worry about all the other people that I got to know over the years, like Robbie. We hated each other for the longest time, but as time went on we've became pretty good friends over the past 6 or so years.

So as far as people fighting and bickering in this fed and with the other fed, let em. Remind them of the rules here, and tell them they can take their fighting to twitter and let the twitter admins have to deal with that.


Here's a big secret for some people, just because it's a new post, doesn't mean you have to read it. lol

Be the bigger person, if you know it's something that you don't like, forget about it. The admins will take care of it as soon as they can. Just like Chuck said, most of them are highly educated people, or family men, or have JOBS, or they have a real life to take part in. There is no perfect admin that just sits behind the computer screen just waiting for someone to post something wrong and delete and be the hero of the day.


To put it simple: Build a bridge, and get the hell over it.


We cannot make two feds get along. There's always going to be someone who can't get along with another person. The trick is, just don't worry about it. If they break the rules to a fed, then yeah we can worry about it, but it will be taken care of, we've got a pretty solid team of admins.

Most feds have ONE admin who rules like a fascist. We have a team.

And that team is the entirety of the IWF. We ALL work together as a team.

I think it's a great place to fed, because its ran smoothly. Sure there are times where shows get posted late and issues with immature people, but oh well that's life. You've got to sit down and really sort out your issues with Real Life and Fed Life.

There's a reason its called In=character and Out of Character.

If WEW doesn't like how we do things, then they need to just not log on and keep stirring the pot. The same goes for the IWF peeps that log on WEW and stir the pot. If you're part of both feds, then you got to learn to just ignore what one says about the other.

Just quit bitching about it. lol

If they put forth as much effort to RP as they do to be crybabies and drama queens and bitch about each other's fed then I think they'd probably be in the Hall of Fame. And by they, I'm not directing it to Cody and Shark, I'm meaning everyone that reads this and is like "oh shit that's me, how dare he say that to me".

So yeah, I'm done. Have a great day everybody, grow up and play nice.


Smile

____________________________________________________________________________









Matt - These people are letting Crimson Skull know exactly what they think of him.

Rick - I wouldn't do that if I was them.

Matt - Why not?

Rick - Do you want to piss him off, so he could show up at your house late at night.

Matt - I see where you're coming from.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 am

I have to disagree with Eliza

I like Shark And Cody...

1. They Were Hella Active

2. They were good rpers...

3. "Sometimes" not all the time they were funny

4. Shark brought some members...



besides that let me think about where Cody started at? because he had his first match against me... oh that right it was WEW...



As for me, yes am an asshole and a smartass... I don't like drama, but I like rebels, and when it comes down to it even though Im a asshole I help everyone out.



Do I beleive more ppl will join from this? That remains to be seen, but the only ppl that were not joining from them was members of WEW

On another note I was only in WEW for 2 weeks before I left due to "one of your members", and a mistake by YOU personally. The mistake was fine don't get me wrong- it could have been easily fixed, but ur GFX artist sam is out of control?

to be honest between Shark, Cody, and her-- she takes the cake

This is coming from a person who was a member at both sites, and personal opinion...

I felt more welcomed arriving at IWF then WEW. Mostly due to Shark, because he is not a bad dude. As for Cody neither is he. It's when the two are together, because they try to impress and outdue one another...

That is my say...



oh yea and rosie, I know it was horrible Razz thought it looked crazy and creepy at the same time. only took 3 and half mins. tho
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:28 pm

I think it should be pointed out:

Shark and Cody were not given the boot because of what they did to WEW. I think I've made it known that the number of fucks I give about WEW lies somewhere between "Zero" and "Big Fat Goose Egg."

Rather, they were booted because this is the third offense (at least) for Cody, and the umpteenth for Shark. I made it known in the secret admin part of the board (Yes, we do have one) that I was sick of dealing with Shark's bullshit, and if I had to deal with it again, I was just going to kick him out and be done with it. I said that.

To put that in perspective: IWF has long agreed that of the admins, I'm the unbiased one, and it's my role to ensure that everything is running smoothly, pushes are given to people who deserve them, and people who don't deserve them aren't getting them instead. I'm the filter for most ideas, and I'm the "interest of fairness" in the squabbles in IWF. I also, and I think a vast majority of IWF will vouch for me, rarely get angry.

Now think that Shark was able to get me to say "Fuck it, get out." Contrary to what some might think, he DID cause that many problems. I agree with Hostyle, he was extremely talented. But there's a line to be drawn. At some point, it doesn't matter how talented you are, the problems you cause are too much to deal with, and it's not worth having the talent if it means having to fix someone's fuck-ups on a regular basis.

I've said before, and I will remind you again: Shark and Cody are not banned from IWF. They are welcome back in the future, if they so choose. However, if they come back, we will not tolerate their bullshit. They can come back here when they learn how to behave, and when they can function without dragging IWF's name through the mud.

Honestly, I wouldn't have my hopes up if I were you.

But right, I figured I'd point that out. It seems people think we kicked them out because of WEW. Not the case. We kicked them out because they've been warned, re-warned, and warned some more, and they never fucking learn. So now, we've hit the point where they're clearly too stupid to get it through their heads. I refuse to deal with it. So they're gone.

As for Eliza's comments, I agree with them, but at the same time, I don't. Shark did actually bring a number of people into IWF. Generally, he was not a reason NOT to join. However, he also had a habit of pissing people off enough that they'd leave. Shark had a habit of recruiting people here, only to make his jokes, be a dick, and then brag when the person got fed up and took off. That will no longer be a problem. The people we have join will be people who legitimately want to be here, and not bait for one of Shark's traps.

So far, this seems to be a popular decision. To my knowledge, Hawk, Alison, and Hostyle are the only ones who disagree with it. Of those three, only one of them is actually active. Wait a bit, Hostyle, and I think you'll see that this is actually a very good thing for IWF.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 pm

I dont disagreave a way of getting under ppls skin.... I have said all along that Shark and Cody have a tendancy to piss ppl off... its no secret.

Thats the thing... SHARK AND CODY, when both are in the CB



And I know you didnt bann em chuck, we had this discussion. Personally if they're here or not, it's not going to change me and my character at all. I just had to come in here mainly to point out that what Eliza has said is not completely true... Sure, for WEW that might be the reason they did not join, but lets not neglect to mention... out of the two that this issue concerned... one of them- CODY came straight from WEW's efed.

On a flip side some of us that have partaken in WEW did not like our experience there...



Its all preferance, I dont let ooc things get to me, cause truthfully you know Hostyle Jones and Dax Dillinger more then you will ever know "Josh OOC" aside from the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Shark is mercurial. When he's on, when he wants to be, he's a talented writer and a good guy. Like any of us Shark's probably a perfectly reasonable human being 90% of the time. It's just that when he gets hurt or angry, he takes that other 10% and pushes it to the limit. I can't and won't speak on Cody's tenure in WEW, because I've never had a a match there. All I can say about his time in IWF is that he partnered up with Shark and for some reason had something of a hero worship for him. Literally I couldn't tell where Shark ended and Cody began.

I will come out with it, I don't think I have kept it a secret but I've never put it down in black an white in so many words. I left because of the things Shark used to say to my at-the-time girlfriend, Rosa. She was fed up with his homophobia, his misogyny, and him alternating between insulting and flirting with her. I was also fed up with the last two. I didn't want to be in a fed where my girlfriend didn't feel welcome. And when Cody and Shark started with their reign of terror over the chat box, I almost left again. I personally am against them coming back for one big reason: they don't seem to learn. I can list off a dozen people I know who left, or never even got started because of Shark or Cody. Now maybe some of them came back, but it doesn't change the fact that they were driven to leave. And I think by continuing to let them return you send the message that their behavior is ultimately OK and set up a pattern of repetition. They come in, they make a big stink, they get punished, but they're allowed back every time. Personally I can take Shark or leave him, his shit doesn't get to me. I was much more angry about him angering my girlfriend. But I am not the whole of IWF. There are people whose skin they got under. There are people who they ran off. And by making a RL twitter of Darius? That is when you've crossed the line and lost your fucking mind. Laughing at that behavior says we endorse it. Keeping them on the roster says we condone it. So ultimately the reason I think they shouldn't be back is because I don't want to be part of a fed that endorses this kind of activity. No one person is bigger than IWF, and they raked the fed through the mud PUBLICLY.

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JHawk

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 23
Location : ETA Land

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

I never disagreed on anything. I am just sad to see my friends go Crying or Very sad

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, I wasn't going to weigh in, but I think I need to at this point.

Since Styg brought it up, yes. My leaving a few months ago was because I was fed up with Shark and all the homophobia and misogyny and being insulted and then expected to treat his flirting as if it was no big deal. Not cool. That's not how you treat a lady. Hell, that's not how you should treat anyone. The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing wore out its welcome a long time ago.

If not for mostly CC and Chuck, I would not have come back. I know people who didn't. Not my place to list them, but they were people I was looking forward to having around a lot longer than they actually stayed.

It isn't about WEW. Like Chuck, you can't count the number of fucks I give about that situation because there are none. It's about the behavior of two immature boys making the rest of the fed look bad to everyone on the outside. The admins here have worked their asses off to build IWF into what it is in the past year, and they don't deserve the bad reputation that Shark and Cody's actions might have inspired.

Shark and Cody are both extremely talented RPers and writers. I honestly hope that they can gain some maturity and perspective from this. But until they can grow up, add my name to the list of those who would prefer not to see them around.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 pm

All of you are shat. Shark was my nigga.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

Shark isnt gonna come back it seems. Brandon has removed Shark's profile (it's very likely that Shark himself requested it), that tells me he isn't coming back.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 am

it is likely that shark isnt coming back and that bmac removed the profile on account of shark stee'lo



I know this because in the chatbox BMAC said "Shark said to delete his profile" Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 pm

It might also help if you didn't ban folks from the chatbox and fuck with avatars because they didn't feedback a show.

Just sayin' tho'......
Back to top Go down
BMac

avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Nobody fucks with avatars, and it is a rule that until you leave feedback, you dont get to chat.

Seriously this has been a rule for months now. The admins work their asses off to get the show done, we expect feedback. Seriously after we spend 2 days writing the show, the least you could do is spend 5 minutes leaving feedback. It's a pretty easy trade off I think, and nobody seems to have a problem with it

____________________________________________________________________________


IWF Record: 24 Wins 7 Losses 2 Draws
Overall Pro Wrestling Record: 42 Wins 8 Losses 2 Draws

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stygian

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 35

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Tayshaun Davis wrote:
It might also help if you didn't ban folks from the chatbox and fuck with avatars because they didn't feedback a show.

Just sayin' tho'......

Also helps if you learn to take a joke.

Just sayin' tho'......

____________________________________________________________________________




(1/29/12 - 2/13/12)
(9/30/12 - 11/25/12)

(12/4/11 - 1/29/11)
Relinquished to become the #1 Contender for the IWF Title.

@ Corey Casey: If Styg wanted ur opinion
@ Corey Casey: He'd take his dick out yo mouth


Figeffect: ...Why am I talking about Styg's sentient penis?


@Steel Angel: congrats Styg, you just earned yourself douchebag of the year Razz


Jaxx Ryder: see what happens when you pick a fight with an evil genius? You get schooled lol

--Said in deference to the master.

@Parker: Stygian be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

Brandon Macdonald wrote:
Nobody fucks with avatars, and it is a rule that until you leave feedback, you dont get to chat.

Seriously this has been a rule for months now. The admins work their asses off to get the show done, we expect feedback. Seriously after we spend 2 days writing the show, the least you could do is spend 5 minutes leaving feedback. It's a pretty easy trade off I think, and nobody seems to have a problem with it

Yeah...I know.

Do you really think people read the entire show? If you do, you're naive. New members probably think that rule is ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Tayshaun Davis wrote:
Brandon Macdonald wrote:
Nobody fucks with avatars, and it is a rule that until you leave feedback, you dont get to chat.

Seriously this has been a rule for months now. The admins work their asses off to get the show done, we expect feedback. Seriously after we spend 2 days writing the show, the least you could do is spend 5 minutes leaving feedback. It's a pretty easy trade off I think, and nobody seems to have a problem with it

Yeah...I know.

Do you really think people read the entire show? If you do, you're naive. New members probably think that rule is ludicrous.

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

avatar

Posts : 1395
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 29

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

You know what else is crazy, Tayshaun? Spending 4+ hrs inside on a day when the sun is out and your girlfriend is begging you to go to the beach. You know what else is crazy, Tayshaun? Sitting around for hours at a time, ignoring the fact that you could be doing literally ANYTHING else, and writing a wrestling show for a bunch of people that you don't even know. You know what else is crazy, Tayshaun? Spending what, sometimes is at least for me, the ONLY FREE TIME I HAVE ALL WEEK writing my part of the shows, coding them, planning them, outlining them, thinking of segments and storylines, and basically wasting one, sometimes two DAYS worth of time writing these shows.

I don't think it's crazy for you to take ONE or TWO HOURS to read through an entire show and leave the guys who spent 6+ HRS WORKING ON WRITING THESE FUCKING SHOWS a little feedback.

You think that rule is ridiculous? I say it's literally THE LEAST you can do

Get used to it bud

____________________________________________________________________________







[21:13:02] Sean Libby : I've always BO-Lieved that Cee Cee remained the epitome of what IWF stood for.
[21:13:39] Sean Libby : Rebellious, a true Insurgent, a spitter at authority. Because hes Corey FUCKING Casey.



IWF FUCKING ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Bro, CC I was literally moved by that shit cause ur exactly write...



No admins here pass the torch to ppl in the fed to write it... IWF admins do more then any efed admins Ive ever seen do...



Like really... To have this debate is just stupid.



Ty, you should really just leave fucking feedback- because the reality is... you're wrong and theres nothing you can say to back up how u feel. Like even ur new members comment is completely false. They dont think its ludacris or whatever the hell you called it. I can name 3 new members that started this week weren't on the card, read the show and at least if they didn't leave feedback they know whats going on. Like you no showed twice man, and ppl still wrote out a match for you. They didn't just say 'fuck this guy he didn't show'. They took their time getting ur infor for pretty ass Heather Thompson to announce your statistics on the way out to the ring, and even if u no showed they took the time to make sure u got demolished if the other person showed Razz

so really, the one whos foolish or naive is you... Like have some consideration, bro.



Not trying to start no shit. Just stating the facts and nothing more the way I would say it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

I think i'm a pretty good example. I wasen't even on the card, but I still read it, and gave feedback. So in that department, you my friend are wrong. And I agree with Hostyle, just leave some feedback, to show that you appreciate how hard the admins work to make this E-Fed happen.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Kit O'Connor wrote:
I think i'm a pretty good example. I wasen't even on the card, but I still read it, and gave feedback. So in that department, you my friend are wrong. And I agree with Hostyle, just leave some feedback, to show that you appreciate how hard the admins work to make this E-Fed happen.

Kit knows what's up.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:33 pm

But is it really that hard to show some appreciation? Youv'e been here longer than I have and its not hard to tell that the admins are just normal guys. And everyone wants a compliment, or some feedback every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 pm

You were the example I was talking about Razz

And the week before that I believe it was JHalc
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Like I said your personal lives don't mean shit to me. no wonder no one likes this piece of shit fed you're some of the most butthurt and immature people on the net, lawlz.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

....says the guy who was whining about someone changing his avatar?

In any case, I can say the same to you. You can't even begin to comprehend how little of a fuck I give about what you think. If it was common among IWF, I might be more inclined to address it. But since you're the only person here who has an issue with the feedback rule, I have no reason to care.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
P
Admin


Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28
Location : Winston-Salem, NC

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 am

I would like to say as a new guy... I have no problem with you guys fucking with my stuff if I don't leave feedback on your work.

At the same time... I think you should give a little more time before you ban people for it. I didn't even get a chance to post feedback before you banned me this time.

____________________________________________________________________________




"I will fly to America and molest your grandchildren."
-@GordonFury

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 am

Chuck Matthews wrote:
....says the guy who was whining about someone changing his avatar?

In any case, I can say the same to you. You can't even begin to comprehend how little of a fuck I give about what you think. If it was common among IWF, I might be more inclined to address it. But since you're the only person here who has an issue with the feedback rule, I have no reason to care.

That's because people are scared to step to your authority but I see your game plan you lure people here by having some guy using hot chick pics, look at this kiss ass Parker that's some weak shit right there. IWF is full of scared people someone steps to you and you gotta put them down in your results? Why you so angry?

You guys already got kicked off Roughkut for being immature and now you're running off members with your piss poor attitude and ridiculous demands, lawl. Peace out IWF.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am

Tayshaun Davis wrote:
Chuck Matthews wrote:
....says the guy who was whining about someone changing his avatar?

In any case, I can say the same to you. You can't even begin to comprehend how little of a fuck I give about what you think. If it was common among IWF, I might be more inclined to address it. But since you're the only person here who has an issue with the feedback rule, I have no reason to care.

That's because people are scared to step to your authority but I see your game plan you lure people here by having some guy using hot chick pics, look at this kiss ass Parker that's some weak shit right there. IWF is full of scared people someone steps to you and you gotta put them down in your results? Why you so angry?

You guys already got kicked off Roughkut for being immature and now you're running off members with your piss poor attitude and ridiculous demands, lawl. Peace out IWF.

Dude, Just Shut The Fuck Up.

If your not down to take 5 minuets to write fucking feedback, then no one want's you here. These admins take hours out of their day to make this happen, and the least you could do is say "Nice Job", but no. You have to bitch and whine about the fucking feedback rule?

Get real bro.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 am

That awkward moment when we didn't get kicked out of anywhere, and are still actively promoting IWF on Roughkut...

No, we made you look like shit because you no-showed. Three times, actually. If you don't like it, you should have told us you needed the time off.

We don't have ridiculous demands. We ask very little of our members. We have five guys running things.

Those five guys:
-Maintain peace
-Promote IWF
-Make GFX
-Come up with storylines
-Make cards
-Write full, handwritten results

And they still find the time to hang out with members just to chat, juggle real life jobs, social lives, and families...and they do this all because they genuinely enjoy doing it.

In return, we ask that our members:
-Write RP's when they're booked
-Let us know how we're doing with the shows
-Follow the IWF rules

If that's too much to ask, then perhaps you should have read the rules and such before you signed up here. But I suppose reading a site's rules is unreasonable and too much work, isn't it?

Nobody kisses my ass because they know, just like anyone who talks to me for five minutes knows, I don't get angry. The cool thing about being me is that people are usually pretty honest with me, because they know I really don't give a fuck.

And, since we're on the subject of apathy, THAT'S why Roughkut doesn't like me. They thought I was a joke, and that someone like me could never successfully run a fed, because I didn't take the job seriously enough. Ironically, my attitude is exactly what makes IWF great, and what makes my members happy to be here. The only person with an attitude problem here is you.

In any case...I can see it's pointless arguing with you, partly because you're a moron who can't understand the basics of what I'm trying to convey to you, and partly because you're so butthurt over the whole avatar thing (which never happened), the results thing (your fault), and the feedback thing (not remotely unreasonable), that you refuse to see any sort of reason or logic.

I'm going to lock this thread. If you'd like to continue this discussion, you're welcome to PM me and we can settle it privately. But I will not have my site cluttered by your incoherent bullshit and illogical accusations with no rhyme or reason to back them up.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 am

I've been pretty silent during all of this, but I just find it fucking hilarious that homeboy keeps saying were losing members when the past two weeks alone we picked up some great talent (Kit/Parker/Aubree) The only member we lost is a guy who bitches about leaving feedback and who doesn't even take the time to bother posting rps! And to say people are scared, mang this isn't a fucking dictatorship!

Hell Chuckles and the other admins are more patient then I woulda been with your ass, because I would have banned your IP and removed a shit stain like you in a heartbeat!

You keep replying and beating on a dead horse with no facts, no proof. My kids have more sense then your immature ass! This is a fine example, of someone who takes this game to serious, and when shit doesn't work out the way he expects he throws a fit and does whatever he can to drag people down.

As far as I'm concern we don't need people like you, you don't like how this fed runs then there's the fucking door! Need my boot to show you the way out? Why keep posting a reply? Why keep repeating your self like your a vanilla Ice record stuck on reply?

Get a fucking life, and a different hobby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: State of IWF Address   

Back to top Go down
 
State of IWF Address
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University
» GPX 4500 factory address
» Michaux State Forest ~ Big Flat ATV Ride
» Ryan Bourgeois - Keene State College Owls
» Bryan O'Leary - Keene State College Owls

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: