Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Empty
PostSubject: Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone   Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm

One fall for the High Impact championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: H   Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone 1341216255200788

I haven’t seen or talked to Chalida in weeks, and who could blame me? I was still in disbelief, the sad part was that I have not seen baby Damien either. I wasn’t trying to take on the impression of a dead beat father, I just needed time to breathe and think things through. After all, how could I be a dead beat? Chalida did not work, she still had another card to our account, and all the money she was using to take care of our son was income I made from the Insurgency.

After spending the fourth in Atlantic City, and my tag match at Battlegrounds, I decided to venture onward. I knew that Heroes Also Die was this week, and I was not the type to hit the gym days before to feel comfortable, I would rather hit the bar, or find something wreckless to do as an adrenaline rush. The beer would have to wait. I decided I needed to get the blood flowing. I wanted to be completely amped going into the pay-per-view.

I had decided that the only way to make Heroes Also Die worth while would be to do something completely ridiculous. That is why I decided to find Toby Mcguire and kidnap him until the pay-per-view was over. I was kind of angry with Toby Mcguire, because he did not take part in another Spiderman movie. That ruined the whole concept of a superhero. When I watch a movie inspired by a comic book, I like for it to be the same person, or it just doesn’t feel right. Toby Mcguire? What a money hungry asshole!

I didn’t really plot on how I was going to do this, because I have learned that it is always good to just wing it. I had found his address from Google on the Iphone. It’s amazing the information you can find on the internet in todays age.

I arrived around the Hancock Park area of Los Angeles, California a little before sundown, driving around in a 2011 Cadillac Escalade I had rented for the week earlier in the day since I left the Navigator with Chalida weeks ago. I cruised the streets not looking in too much detail at the house numbers. I didn’t want to look lost. However, I did have a picture of the house- so, it couldn’t be too hard to find.

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone House-tobey-maguire

I continued to cruise around the area until I found the house. I didn’t want to linger close to it, because I didn’t want to draw any attention to myself. I just more or less needed to know the location so I wasn’t left looking for it in the dark.

I had seen a nice little diner on the outskirts of town, so once I made sure it was the right house from eyes view I decided to take a drive and stop there to eat. As I pulled out of the area, a ring came on the Iphone. I had already had my eye phone plugged into the AUX jack, so once I realized that it was my partner Yuko, and not my baby mother, I pressed the talk button to transfer him through to the speakers from the Escalade…

Hostyle Jones - Stee’lo, what’s going on man?

Steel Angel - What’s up Hostyle? I hardly see you anymore man? Youcome to the shows to have your matches and then you leave. You haven’t seen your sister, and Chalida keeps asking about you man? What’s up? You know you got to make sure your son is alright?

Hostyle Jones - Steel, Damien will be fine. I don’t want to see Chalida! I mean come on now, at first all I was, was a fucking science experiment to her and her father. I will say though, I know that she will take care of Damien.

Steel Angel - Yes, this is true. What are you doing, though? Where has your journey of solace brought you now?

Hostyle Jones - Bro, you don’t want to know.

Steel Angel - Ok man, I just hope that you’ll be ready for the Pay Per View this week? It’s going to be your first title defense. This is what separates the men from boys when it comes to a champion…

Hostyle Jones - Yea, we see how well you faired? Razz

I didn’t hear Steel talk back after that. He was probably in shock from the comment, but what did he expect? He knew that I was an asshole.

Hostyle Jones - Steel, I’m just joking. You know I’m going to be ready. In fact, I’m working on an idea to make the BIGGEST impact at Heroes Also Die! You know when I say I’m working on making an impact, it usually is something off the wall, but worthwhile. Anyway, I just stopped at a diner. I’m about to go get some food in my stomach. I’m fucking starving!

Steel Angel - Ok, don’t be a stranger man. I feel like your putting yourself out of the loop?

Hostyle Jones - Never that, Steel. I’ll catch up with you at the pay per view.

I hung up the phone as I pulled into the diner parking lot, and parked the SUV. First I was going to chow down, and then I was going to work on my genius idea of kidnapping the former Spiderman star.

After I ate, I took an aimless ride to kill sometime, I had gotten back to the area a little after sundown. I didn’t know if anyone was going to be home, but if not I figured I could just came out in the house until someone arrived. I really didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know if Tobey’s family would be in there. After all like I said I had done my research. He has a wife and two children. I would want to get a closer look and scope the whole scenario first. I was reckless, but I wasn’t going to do it in front of his family.

I pulled up a distance from the house on the side of the road. I figured my Escalade wouldn’t look to suspicious parked in the ritzy neighborhood at night. There were numerous cars parked along the side of the road anyway. From the looks of it, some celebrity in the area was throwing a party. I began to make my way up the walkway once I got by the house. Staying more toward the side with better cover to it. I reached into my pockets and pulled out the ski mask and gloves. I began to crouch down while I was putting them on, silently listening for any sounds that I might hear from this distance away. I peeked around the tree I had crouched in front of and scoped the house.

There was a light on in one of the rooms. We were definitely in the money! Now, the only thing I needed to figure out- was the family home? I began to drop into a crawl and began to G.I Joe it through the grass until I reached the wall of the house. I had to make sure I wasn’t seen coming.

Once I got to the wall I scaled it over to the first window and crouched, just to have a listen. I could hear faded sounds of the television coming from the window where the light was shining from. I began to slowly creep my way to the window. Once I got to the window, I slowly peeked in. I seen the televison on, but I did not see anyone sitting on the couch. With that, I came to one conclusion.

Either one of three things is going on here. The first would be that they put their kids to be hella early? I really don’t think that would be the case, plus they are young, and children have a massive amount of energy. The second would be that the children were in their rooms playing, but that still did not answer the question as to who would be watching the tv? The third would be that I stuck some luck and the children were not home. I was hoping the third one would be the case?

Still I had to find an inconspicuous way in, after all I never saw a blueprint of the house, so with that I had to be extra careful. I scaled along the wall to the corner of the house. Looking up I saw a lip to a ledge that I could hoist myself onto. I grabbed the lip and did a pull up onto the ledge. I was now on the second level to the house, a balcony of some sort. There wasn’t really too much to the balcony, except for a sliding glass door. I guess the ledge served as some type of on look, because it was a tad bit too small for furniture. I crouched and made me way to the corner of the sliding glass door, and tried to peek into the darkness. I could see nothing but the lighting from the television in the living room from a distance, and the digital clock on the microwave. I lightly touched the sliding glass door, and slowly began to see if it would slide? To my surprise, the door was unlocked. As I slid it open enough to reach my arm in, I used my other arm to reach in and hold the other side of the door steady to suppress some of the noise the door might make.

I slowly slid it open enough for my body to squeeze through. I slid myself through, shutting it slowly once I had made it inside the house. Then I was back down to crouch mode, prowling through the dark kitchen like a predator looking for his prey. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Toby Mcguire. I was so pissed off the other week when I watched the new Spiderman movie right before I had left Atlantic City. It makes me mad when people can’t stick to their fucking role.

I crept around the kitchen and stuck my head out, peeking around the corner into the living room. Still, nobody was on the couch. I knew this is where it would get difficult, because I didn’t know the layouts. I didn’t know where the doorways were, and one false move I could be in eye view and detecting. I just wanted to kidnap Toby, I didn’t want to have to go ape shit. I had to just go with it. There was no turning back so I scaled the wall into the living room and peeked my head around the corner.

I could now see straight down the hallway, but I didn’t see any sign of light down there. Could it be possible that he and the wife didn’t have the children and were doing the nasty? That would be hilarious to break in the door on Spiderman fucking a chick. He would probably shit his pants if a guy in a ski mask broke his door down while he was getting it on? I highly doubt he would shoot a web at me. He lost all rights to Spiderman when he wouldn’t make another movie.

I began to relax myself and actually started to pace through the living room like I lived there as I ventured into the hall. I realized I was slippin’ when I heard a voice behind me…

????? - Is there a reason why you’re in my house?

Before I turned around I expected to see geeky looking Toby Mcguire, but that was not the case. What I had seen came as a huge shock…

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Hugh-jackman-w_l

Hostyle Jones - Holy Shit, Hugh Jackman?

There he stood! Wolverine himself…

Hugh Jackman - Honey, call the police O. J Simpson is in our house!

He tensed up, ready to fight. However, I was a little upset with the O. J Simpson comparison. I reached up at the top of my ski mask and began to pull it off, all while talking…

Hostyle Jones - Mother fucker, do I look like O. J fucking Simpson? Don’t you know O. J is in jail??

Hugh Jackman was looking at me crazy, but I was probably looking at him exactly the same way? Where the fuck was Toby Mcguire? I didn’t want to kidnap Wolverine. Wolverine was bad ass, and Hugh Jackman was never too proud to stop playing the part of Wolverine.

Hugh Jackman leaned his head back and yelled into the other room which I had not noticed upon entering the living room.

Hostyle Jones - Don’t worry about it, it’s just some weird guy with rainbow colored hair!

Hugh Jaackman rolled his eyes, and then looked back at me. A woman had come out of the backroom with her nightgown on. I really didn’t know what to say…

Hostyle Jones - Umm… Wolverine? Can I ask you a question? Where the fuck is Toby Mcguire?

Hugh Jackman laughed for a moment…

Hugh Jackman - I bought this place from Toby months ago. Now, can I ask you a question? What in the hell are you doing in my house?

Hostyle Jones - Mr. Jackman, I’m sorry to intrude on you and your wife. I was under the impression that Toby Mcguire still lived here?

Hugh Jackman - No, he doesn’t. What were you looking for Toby for?

Hostyle Jones - I’m not going to lie. I’m a professional wrestler for the IWF. My intentions were to kidnap Toby so I could get my blood flowing before my High Impact Championship match this week. The reason I picked Toby is because the Pay Per View is Heroes Also Die, and boy did he piss me off when I found out that he declined another Spiderman movie. Like what the fuck was he thinking?

Hugh Jackman - Toby? Kidnap? A professional wrestler for the IWF?

Hostyle Jones - Yeah, this really had nothing to do with you…

Hugh Jackman - You’re damn right it doesn’t. My mistress and I were sitting in the back room trying to hit the hookah and enjoy ourselves, and here you come prowling through my house like a robber!

Hostyle Jones - Wolverine, I ensure you my intent was not to steal anything, unless it is Toby Mcguire.

Hugh Jackman stood and studied me for a moment, he was probably trying to figure out if I was lying or not. After a moment he began to smile and talk.

Hugh Jackman - Shit, well- why don’t you come back here and crack some Corona’s and hit the hookah with me and this broad?

His mistress looked offended? Why should she be offended? She was only a mistress. That means that no matter what, she was only second best…

Anyway, I decided to take Hugh Jackman up on that offer. I hadn’t smoked in a while, and I was thinking about pounding beers anyway. I would have to abort operation ‘steal spidy’ sense I didn’t know where Toby Mcguire had moved to. Shit, it was alright though, because now instead of kidnapping Spiderman the week before Heroes Also Die, I was going to have the chance to get drunk and stoned with Wolverine.

Hostyle Jones - I’m down!

Hugh Jackman - Ok, well- let’s go get stoned, and please- don’t call me Wolverine… It’s fucking creepy!

I began to follow them back to the room they had some out of, where they were previously hitting the hookah. The aroma of herb was still in the air, and it smacked me in my face as I hit the doorway. It smelt like cat piss. That meant it could only be one type of pot and that was haze…

I entered the room, it wasn’t really an entertainment room. I guess it was more or less used for this specific purpose when the children were home? Hugh Jackman closed the door as I entered. There was a few nice chairs in the room with a little table. A small refrigerator was placed against the back wall. Hugh Jackman walked over and opened the refrigerator. He reached in and pulled out a Corona, tossing it in my direction. I caught it and looked at him…

Hugh Jackman - Here, have a brew…

Hostyle Jones - Aren’t you going to offer to open it for me with those crazy ass mutant claws you got?

Hugh Jackman looked at me with an expression between insult and disappointment…

Hugh Jackman - I offer you a drink, and you’re going to act like a smartass?

Hostyle Jones - Dude, what do you expect? You’re Wolverine, get used to it!

Hugh Jackman reached in his pocket with a little chuckle under his breath and threw me a lighter…

Hugh Jackman - Here smartass, see if you know how to use this? The claws are out of order tonight.

I wedged the end of the lighter in between the bottle top and my thumb while balling my fist and gripping the Corona. I applied pressure as the top flew off of the bottle. I looked at Hugh Jackman as he began to pack the hookah.

Hugh Jackman - Kelly, could you get the other hose from the bag and disconnect the cap and add the other hose to this thing? We are smoking for three now.

His mistress, Kelly, reached into the bag on the table pulling out an extra hose for the hookah, and unscrewed one of the caps. Hugh connected the hose and then looked at me with an accomplished smile on his face.

Hostyle Jones - Hand me the lighter rainbow head. It’s time to fire in the hole!!

I put the Corona down on the table as we each grabbed a tube. Hugh Jackman lit the bowl piece, and I began to inhale and let the smoke enter my lungs. I held it in looking around at Hugh Jackman after he pulled the bowl piece up creating a carb. I then looked over at Kelly who released her smoke and began choking. The taste was pretty much dead on, and it was pretty good as after I released the smoke I got an instant head change.

After Hugh Jackman released the smoke he began to speak…

Hugh Jackman - So, what’s your name by the way?

Hostyle Jones - Hostyle Jones!

Hugh Jackman - Hostyle? I like it! Pretty Badass!! Now, tell me about this Heroes Also Die thing? You were going to kidnap Toby, and what was this going to do?

Hostyle Jones - Well, nothing really. I’m an adrenaline junkie. I guess you can say I live for the moment. Plus, I’m a comic book fan. I think he degraded the Spiderman character by not reviving his roll? As for Heroes Also Die, I was hoping to kidnap Toby and bring him to the event, but I guess that’s not going to happen? A few months ago I had to fight for my sisters life. I wanted to make my opponent fight for Toby Mcguires life.

Hugh Jackman - Fight for his life- I don’t understand?

Hostyle Jones - Dude, you need to watch IWF! Shit’s crazy as hell. At Isolation I had a match where my sisters life was on the line. She was trapped in a tube that was filling up with concrete. I wanted to do the same thing to Toby Mcguire! I guess if it were a Spiderman movie, I would be the villain?

Hugh Jackman and Kelly looked at me kind of crazy. Hugh Jackman looked at Kelly and shrugged…

Hugh Jackman - I don’t know, I guess you would be? Come on, another hit…

Hugh Jackman but the inhale tube to his mouth as he began to light it. Not to be left out I quickly grabbed my tube from the table and took a monster rip as he lit it.

I held the hit in and blew it out. Then I grabbed the Corona and tilted it back to my lips. After swallowing an sip of my cerveza I put it down on the table and looked at Wolverine…

Hostyle Jones - Bro, Hugh Jackman- you are the shit!!

Hugh Jackman laughed as he looked over at Kelly.

Hugh Jackman - No, Hostyle- You are the shit, kid!

I was kind of proud of that. The man who played Wolverine, and was in Australia called me the shit. For that it boosted my ego tremendously. I was going to go into the pay per view with those exact words stitched in my brain. I was going to use that to drive me through Heroes Also Die.

Hugh Jackman - I’m thinking we take another rip of this stuff right here, and then I’m going to show you the prototype robot I got after we completed filming Real Steel!

Say what?

Hugh Jackman had a prototype of a Real Steel robot? I wondered if I could be the first one to fight it? That would defiantly be something for an adrenaline junkie like myself to cross off the bucket-list…

Hostyle Jones - Can I fight it?

Hugh Jackman looked at me like I was crazy…

Hugh Jackman - No one has every asked me that. You can take a stab at it, but if you get hurt, don’t fucking sue me!

I thought about for a second. Could I really risk something like this before a fight with Marcus Silverstone at the pay per view. Above all else could I put the High Impact title at risk like that. I weighed out my options, but I already knew the answer…

I was a daredevil…

Hostyle Jones - I’ll be fine. I’ll take my chances…

Kelly and Hugh Jackman both looked at me like I was insane…

Hostyle Jones - Well, fire that mother fucker up! I got a beast to tame!!

… to be continued

Marcus, how you have so longed for this opportunity. How you have waited for the day to step into the ring, and fight for something way more then a victory.

Everyone wants to be a champion Marcus. Everyone dreams of a match where at the final bell, their hands are raised in victory, along with a slab of gold and leather to go around their waste. The reason is, because to be a champion- this because there are many athletes in the IWF, and not all of them can have this privilege!

What comes to my mind when I look at you? Do I see someone who is worthy to be champion? Or do I even see someone who is worthy enough to step in the ring and try to take the High Impact Championship from me? To answer that question, no I do not believe that you are ready. When it comes down to it, you still have much to prove. At this time, you are not ready. Let me run down the simplistic for you.

I have beaten champions. I have beaten Robbie Hart night in and night out for a whole month before I won this title. I have had lives on the line in my match when I had to save Marley from becoming a concrete block! I have fought two weeks straight in die hard matches to win this High Impact title, and I’m not going to lose it that easy! I am built to be a champion, and I am built to leave a legacy in the Insurgency.

When it comes down to it, I ask myself one question?

What have you done? What has Marcus Silverstone done, besides use strength in numbers to his advantage? You can say that you ended Syco Angel’s career, and as much as I hate the predicament that Syco Angel put me in at Isolation, I will say the man battled me in an all out war first, and then didn’t have enough gas when it came time to battle you! So, yeah you ended his career- you ended his life, but that doesn’t change one simple fact? Syco Angel had way more heart then you or the rest of Chad Mason’s goonies combined.

When it comes down to it, one on one- you are nothing to be feared! I know that you want to make the rest of the Natural Law pround, but it will not happen! In a sense, at Heroes Also Die, you are going to drop the fucking ball! I did not put my blood sweat and tears into this belt to lose it to some wrestlers whos nuts have not even dropped yet!

I am feared, I am respected- most of all, I have what you want! Do you think that I am going to lay down and die? That question would be absurd for you to even begin to answer, because the real question is- “who am I willing to kill to keep this belt“?

The answer is- ANY AND ALL COMPETITORS TO GET IN MY WAY!

You are no Robbie Hart, and you are no Hostyle Jones. Shit, to be honest- Gunther would have a better shot at taking this title from me. It would have to be from my cold dead hands, but still he would have a better shot. As for that, I don’t want you to hype yourself up, thinking that you are actually going to make a huge attempt at taking it, because I’m going out to the ring this week to make light work of this match.

Do you have confidence? ‘

I’m sure you do…

It is good to dream kiddo, but when you buy into them- knowing damn well that you don’t have a chance, that is just nonsense. Never the less, it is you who will step into the ring with me at Heroes Also Die. Just as it will be you to get planted down to the fucking mat so hard that you will think I drove you all the way to hell. All the IWF viewers around the world know this, even if they are not fans of the Hostyle One! They know that my name rings death bells, and they also know that I can back up what I say…

I would say that you’re going to need a fucking army to beat me, but you probably think that your buddies in the Natural Law ARE an army? Pussy Please! I would consider the Natural Law a cross between N’Sync and the Jersey Shore! It’s alright so support your crew, after all they are the reason for your slight run of success. Let me elaborate this further.

Chad Mason, IWF Champion! Beat my partner Steel Angel, and will defend it in a triple threat match!

Ruby Winters the champion of ALL the divas…

So, you think you can be the third champion in the line of the Natural Law? You would have a better chance taking the title from Ruby. I mean if you were to pull your pants down and show the world that you have female private parts, Brandon Macdonald might actually put you in contention for her belt? With the IWF pitting you against me, they are basically signing a death sentence!

Whatever the case may be, if you think that you are ready for this- by all means. Lace up your boots, and strap on your gloves, and let’s scrap like MEN! One on one!! In the end I will come out on top, because that is what men do…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone   Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 am

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone John-Morrison-psd19600

Hugh Jackman - Hostyle, are you sure you’re up to this? We’re talking about you, ‘made of flesh, fight a steel boxing robot designed for fighting!

I had looked at the robot stoned and buzzed off my ass. We had planned to take one more rip from the hookah, instead we took about three- and pounded back a couple more Coronas. Then I smirked as I looked back at Hugh Jackman who grabbed control panel that operated the boxer bot. It almost looked like a big cell phone with a keyboard…

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Ol9Y6

Hostyle Jones - Yea, I’m ready Wolverine…

Hugh Jackman frowned as he turned the control panel, powering up the robot…

Hugh Jackman - Kid, you do know I have played more then just Wolverine in my lifetime, right?

Hostyle Jones - Yea, but I’m not going to call you Australia or Van Helsing Razz

As the robot powered up, and Hugh Jackman opened the case he was in he called out…

Hugh Jackman - This ones name is Ambush!

He started tilting the remote and rolling his thumb across a censor, causing Ambush to step out into the room we were in. The room was a big storage garage located outside the house. He looked over at me…

Hugh Jackman - Alright, I’m going to take it easy on you, you crazy mother fucker. I wouldn’t want to kill you.

I backed up giving the robot space, and then clenched my fists, tightly. As soon as Ambush stepped completely out of the glass case made to keep him in perfect condition I charged toward him and swung with all my power. Smashing my fist up against the waist of Ambush. I brought my hand back to my body and clenched it with my other…

Hostyle Jones - That almost broke my fucking hand!

Hugh Jackman - Kid, what did you expect? It’s a steel robot!

I nodded and shook the pain from my fist. Hugh Jackman began messing with the control pad, causing Ambush to walk toward me. This caused huge thuds to echo the garage as the robot stepped. I looked around the garage for anything I could find. With an evil expression on my face, I looked over at Hugh Jackman…

Hostyle Jones - Let me show you how the IWF rolls…

I darted toward a trashcan over by the tool bench that was on the left side of the room. I picked it up and tossed it at Ambush as the bot walked toward me. Ambush raised his arm and hooked the trashcan right back in my direction.

I looked around again, and then charged toward ambush one more. Hugh Jackman gave a light tilt to the controller he was using, causing Ambush to knock me back with a lazy straight right…

Hugh Jackman - I’m not going to swing any harder then that?

Hugh gave another swing. Still recovering from the straight, this time I staggered forward. I grabbed at Ambush’s hand, and held onto it. Hugh began to tilt the controller wildly, as I hung on tight. The force from the shake lightened my grip and sent me crashing back down to floor into some storage boxes…

I started to struggle to my feet as the boxer bot closed in on me. I got to my feet and just ducked out of the way of another straight at the last possible second. At this exact time, I had the most incredible idea, and only possible solution on how to beat the robot.

I rolled myself back toward the corner of the wall. As Hugh charged the robot toward me, and took a swipe at me with his right arm, I ducked out of the way, causing Ambush’s hand to crash through the back wall…

Hugh Jackman - Damn, I’m going to have to fix that.

As he regained the boxer bots footing, I hoped on the boxer bots back. Hugh began to cause Ambush to sway a little bit to try and knock me off balance once more. I held on with a tight grip, and extended my arm, beginning to climb the bot.

Hugh Jackman - What the hell are you doing?

Hostyle Jones - Winning, by any means necessary!

As I climbed the robot, I noticed between the gap of the head and the body, I could see a circuit board. This was probably what controlled the bots correspondence to the controlled Hugh Jackman had. I tried to reach my fingers at the wiring, but the gap was too small. I noticed an extension cord dangling off a hook above me, so I grabbed it. As the bot swayed, trying to knock me off rapidly. I slid down the boxer bot and entangled its legs in the extension cord. This caused the bot to fall face first on the concrete.

Hugh Jackman - Nice one, but what are you going to do now?

I thought of the only thing that came to my head…

Hugh Jackman- Umm, what the fuck are you doing?

I unzipped my pants and dropped them as Hugh Jackman stopped moving the control pad in shock at what I had just did. I then aimed my dick down and begin to piss on Ambush. This caused my urine to leak down into the boxer bots circuits. Hugh Jackman frantically wiggled the controls as he tried to stand Ambush up. I hopped off the robot, and began to pull my pants up as Hugh Jackman controlled it up to it’s feet. It began to take a few steps, and then started to slow down to a stop as the main circuit board fried. Ambush dropped to the ground as I zipped my pants back up and hoist my arms in the air in victory…

Hugh Jackman - You just pissed on my robot! That’s going to cost a lot to fix, and I’m not touching that thing.

Hostyle Jones - With all do respect, Australia- That thing could have killed me…

Hugh Jackman - It’s alright. I should’ve just said no… Facepalm

I looked at Hugh Jackman as he put the remote control on his workbench. I felt ready for anything at Heroes Also Die now, and nothing was going to stop me from retaining my High Impact title. Hugh Jackman looked up at me with a weird smirk on his face…

Hugh Jackman - You know- kid? You have to be one of the sickest and most disturbed people I ever met in my life, but I guess in the world of wrestling- it works?

Ok, how does this work?

I’m going to step in that ring at Heroes Also Die, and I’m going to beat Marcus Silverstones ass. To be more appropriate- I’m going to HULK SMASH that mother fucker!!

That’s how!!

I don’t know if Marcus really thinks that he can win? I don’t know if he even thinks that he’s worthy to be a champion in the IWF? The best thing he could do at this exact time, is tuck his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye!

As you see, I am not scared of Natural Law, anyone in it, or what they even stand for! You wanted strength in numbers? Hostyle Jones will sure give that to you. First it started out with me and Stee’lo, and then there were three! Welcome Rosalie Knight to the HHR family, because after Heroes Also Die- she will be the new Divas Champion. Hostyle Jones doesn’t cower in fear as you know. That is my opponents and nemesis’s job! I simply change the game, and fit it to work with the times…

Back to Marcus Silverstone…

This is going to be a walk in the park. Last month, Ragnarok might have been Natural Laws night- this month Heroes Also Die will be in favor of us! There is no question about it. I’m going to come out there, and I’m going to do what I do best. Beat the shit out of who stands across from me, go ape shit- and defend my High Impact Championship. As for anyone from the Natural Law who tries to interfere? Let’s just say it’s not wise- especially if it’s Ruby Winters. Let me tell you why Ruby. If you try to interfere, I’m going to pick your pretty ass up, and I’m going to spike your fucking head to the mat. Then, after that- I’m going to strip you naked, and let all the IWF viewers worldwide get a personal look at those melons you hide under your shirt? Hell, I might just motorboat them things? Razz

There is literally days left…

I am no fucking paper champion, and all my IWF fans know this. All I have to do is come out to that ring and make sure it’s confirmed. Marcus, please expect a war- because right now, you have not put your best foot forward. I’m surprised Chad Mason hasn’t deemed you the weakest link and dropped your ass from the team much like he did Cross? You’re suppose to be ‘the bodyguard’, ‘the enforcer’? Bro, right now you haven’t shown much of an effort! Right now you are just as much value to me as Muffins The Midget’s bra, and believe me. There is no value in Muffin’s bra- at all!

Marcus, I’m going to skull fuck the tough guy mentality out of you. I’m going to show you that here, in a real federation- YOU’RE A LOSER! You run around with your head up Chad Mason’s ass to try and gain acceptance, but let’s be honest? How many fucking fans does Chad Mason really have? Chad Mason was the laughing stock of the IWF until he grew some damn balls and came back and won the title. The thing is though, as you may be star struck by him winning the highest prize in the business. I am not! This is because I know as soon as he loses his title this week, he will go back to being just another lame jobber. With that, the rest of his little disciples will go back to being lame jobbers just like him. You know the saying, don’t you?

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together!

There is no way that you are going to take the High Impact Championship from me…

See you soon…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone   Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Marcus Silverstone
Page 1 of 1