Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian   Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

One fall. Good luck. (You're gonna need it Trollface.jpg)
Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian   Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian Thiago_alves_13
July 6th 2012
Los Angeles, California
Dropped

It’s was a little after four o’clock west coast time when I pulled up to the office of Bruce Cutler. He was the attorney Mr. Giordano called in a favor from. He was the same lawyer; Giancarlo Giordano said would make all my legal troubles with Vanessa Rocsi disappear. It was a deal I couldn’t afford to turn down. I parked at a meter, tossed it four quarters. I pulled my sun glasses back down over my eyes, and adjusted my UNLV Rebels baseball hat

I had to walk across a busy college campus, I swear the moment I stepped foot on the campus my head should have been on a fucking swivel. I couldn’t stop myself from looking at every girl that passed by. I quickly found myself having a perverted conversation in my head, saying shit like: ‘Fuck, look at that broad,’ or ‘Holy shit, check out the rack on that one’ or the biggest thing that I kept telling myself ‘Jesus fucking Christ, I shoulda gone to college.’

I stopped a heavy set girl, in hopes I wouldn’t sound like a complete moron.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Excuse me, you wouldn’t happen to know where the office of Bruce Cutler is at, would you?’

She didn’t say a word; instead she reached into her purse and grabbed her can of pepper spry. Campus security around these parts was pretty good. They even managed to convince fat bitches to protect themselves.

I tossed my hands up as if she was a cop

‘Take it easy, quick draw! I’m just looking for legit directions!’

Again she didn’t say a word, and she didn’t release her death grip on the pepper spry. But she was nice enough to point to the office building across the street from the campus. I gave her a head nod to show my appreciation, and then I took a fast side step and walked around her. Doing everything possible not to give this mammoth a reason to spry me.

Crossing the street I spotted a Office directory of a 7 storied office building. My finger scanned the entire list of names and businesses before it came to a stop on the name of The Law Office of Bruce Cutler. It was on the top floor of the building. Stepping off the elevator, there was an older women sitting sternly behind a desk. She had a haystack of bright red hair sitting on top of her head.

‘Excuse me, darling.’

I put as much politeness into my voice that was humanly possible. I even removed my ball cap from my head; I was more then familiar with how these favors work. I was representing Mr. Giordano, any negative feedback that bounced his way, would bounce back harder my way.

‘I was wondering if you could help me out here’

She took her eyes off the legal paperwork that was on her desk occupying her eyes and took a hard look at Robbie

..:: Cutler’s Secretary ::..
“What can I do you for?”

‘Call me Robbie, and your name is…”

..:: Cutler’s Secretary ::..
“Ms. Simon. I’m Mr. Cutler’s secretary”

‘Well, Ms. Simon, I’m here to see Mr. Cutler. I was told to come right over.”

She looked a little dumbfounded as she took a look at her watch

..:: Ms. Simon ::..
“May I ask who told you this? Mr. Cutler normally doesn’t see anyone after 4pm”

‘ Mr. Giordano was the one who sent me. I should have been here a half hour ago, but LA traffic is a nightmare.’

Her expression went from annoyed to surprise when she heard the name of Giordano. She slammed shut the folder she was working on and gladly gave me her full attention.

“You must be Mr. Hart. Mr. Giordano said he was sending someone down here to see Mr. Cutler. I’ll let him know you are here.”

She held down the intercom button on her desk phone, and in seconds Cutler’s voice boomed outta the speaker.

..:: Bruce Cutler ::..
“Helen, you’re done with that report already?”

“Almost sir, but Robbie Hart is here to see you. He said Mr. Giordano sent him”

The intercom cut off, and not even a minute later Cutler’s office doors swung open and the cubby, will dressed lawyer that once represented John Gotti comes bursting into the room. He throws his hands out wide looking for a hug from Robbie, like they knew each other for years instead of meeting for the first time. I extended my hand, but there was nothing stopping Cutler from some man love and with me representing one of the biggest crime figures in LA, I couldn’t refuse.

‘Mr. Cutler, how’s it going mang?’

“Robert, come on in. I was expecting you a little earlier but like they say, better late then never”

I followed Bruce into his office. The entire room looked like his personal trophy room. There were pictures of Bruce with all his famous clients. There was a big one on the wall behind his desk, it was a shot of Bruce and John Gotti taken after one of the many legal victories they had together. Bruce walked around his desk and took a seat, I followed suit and pull one of the chairs that were stationed in front of his desk and took a seat

“Before we start, could I interest you in a beverage? We got water, coffee and my personal stock of the best Italian liquors money can buy.”

‘I’m good for the moment, thanks anyways.”

“I guess we’ll take a rain check on sharing a drink.”

‘Look forward to it. Did Mr. Giordano give you the details about my case?’

“He has, and I’ve been going over all the notes and I’ve made some calls to my people in New York, as will as to Vanessa’s attorney. I’ve been working on this ever since Mr. Giordano got off the phone with me.”

‘How’s it looking?’

‘Like a fucking cake walk. This time next week this case will be forgotten faster then Paris Hilton’s prison sentence’

Just like Mr. Giordano said it would be

‘You mean by the end of next week, all this court drama will be resolved?’

“Case closed. Once Vanessa’s team heard who was representing you, they were more then happy to drop the whole thing.”

‘You’re not bullshitting me right?’

The guy almost fell over on his seat, throwing his hands up and tossing out a fake laugh to ease the situation. The sweat started to pile up on his forehead. Here I was asking if the guy was serious, and he looked like he was going into cardiac arrest.

“The last thing I would do is bullshit a friend of Mr. Giordano. I may be a lot of things, but suicidal isn’t one of them.”

It became clear right there, Bruce wasn’t about to have a heart attack, he was just scared shitless of Giordano.

‘I was just making sure this was legit. I don’t wanna walk out of here thinking all was fixed just to find out nothing was.’

“You’re bank account should already be growing as we speak. As of today, every dirt sheet, tabloid, news station that ran the story is currently in the process of repaying you for the slander they wrote or aired.”

I had to double check to make sure he was telling me the truth. The first website I pulled up was TMZ, and they not only removed the story from there website but also published an apology. It was the same result for every website that had ran the story of my arrest. I looked up at him with shock and awe in my eyes. He just sat back in his chair and smiled

“Like I said … I don’t bullshit a friend of a friend”

‘Can’t argue with results like these.’

“I’m sure Vanessa’s going to be in contact within the next few days, and if there’s anything I learned about females over the years she’s not going to be happy. I recommend not answering the phone; try not to have any contact with her. You nearly escaped this round, wouldn’t press your luck.”

‘I’m changing my number as soon as I get out of here’

“Just make sure Mr. Giordano and myself have that new number.’

Bruce wasn’t saying that just to keep me posted with the case. He wanted to make sure I got the hint that Mr. Giordano would be calling and it would be wise for him to be able to get a hold of me.

‘Of course’

“Is there anything else I could do for you?”

‘You’ve already done enough.’

“Then it’s been a pleasure working with you. I’ll keep you posted when they fax me the contract dismissing the charges, should have it first thing Monday morning.”

‘I can’t thank you enough’

“It was nothing, it was good to know my name still carries weight in New York after all these years”

I got out of my seat, he extended his hand but he wasn’t getting off the hook that easy. I grabbed Bruce and returned the hug he forced on me when this meeting started. Took the mob lawyer by surprise, but I could tell it was a different ending to a stressful meeting, one he didn’t even expect. He returned to his seat and started filling up his briefcase with various case folders.

I opened his office door, and paused for a seconded. I looked back at Bruce Cutler who was looking at me with uneasy eyes. The expression on his face looked like he was looking at the angel of death himself.

‘There is one more thing…’

He wiped the sweat from his head, taking a second to get his voice together.

“Anything”

‘You wanna go grab that drink now? I’m suddenly in the mood to celebrate’

Slamming his briefcase closed, he jumped up off his chair and grabbed his fedora hat off of his hat rack and came charging towards me and the exit

“I know the perfect place! The booze is good, and the women are cheap!”

‘Sounds like my type of watering hole.’

I rolled my eyes, as I closed the office doors

Walking away from that office, I finally fault like I was victorious for the first time in months. Ever since early May, Vanessa had me by the balls. Now she’s back to being what she always was. A good for nothing stripper

And I was finally free from all the bullshit and drama

Let the celebration begin

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
Dropped
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

What a difference a month makes …

Last month I was defending the High Impact Championship for a record 5th time; Stygian was being hunted by Corey Casey. 30 days later, I’m no longer High Impact champion and Stygian has a new enemy.

When Sty was doing sake shots a few months ago, I was busy picking up the slack. I single handily resurrected the High Impact division. You remember that championship don’t you Sty? It was nothing to brag about back when you were the champion, But then again you never made the greatest champion no matter what the division is.

For too long now, the fans of this noble company have had to put with you and Corey giving each other a reach around and generally arousing each other. You know full well that’s not going to happen with me. It’s time to give the people what they want...

And that’s a show.

A spectacle.

The people want to see a star destroyed, just this time it will be your star that’s destroyed. How do you legit call yourself the star destroyer when the stars you destroyed were already on there way out the door? BMac best years were behind him; he was tired of wrestling and wanted to give pro football a go. Corey’s five year era of violence ran out when Jess wanted a family. All you did was push them out the door

The fact is, though, that you’re going to get your shot in the limelight just for stepping in the ring with me. You should be grateful for that because about it’s just about the only olive branch I’m prepared to swing your way. I imagine my presence alone will be enough to have you walking out with your cock in your hands come HAD, but really... if you think my name alone is enough to jack off to, just wait till you witness the curb stomping I’m going to put on your ass.

That should really get your juices flowing, so to speak.

You’re likely to be buzzing with all of misguided confidence that being the Star destroyer seems to give you around here. I don’t mind that. In fact, I advise you to lap it up while you can. I’m looking forward to standing across the ring from a fearless smirk and a self righteous look that is the very personification of smugness. It’s a welcome change from someone that can feel a turtle’s head from popping out of their pants. That’s the sort of reaction my name usually forces from people around here, but I always find it that bit more satisfying to watch confidence slowly die within someone as I proceed to slap the yellow off their teeth.

That’s where you fit in, Stygian

All I see you as is a stepping stone. You’re just a fucking pawn in the grand scheme of things around here, but it’s clear to see that you have the potential to maybe once again carry a championship that is meaningful rather then a cheap replica you got now. Sadly for you, I won’t be helping you out with this quest. You’re like a blind kid playing on the train tracks at the moment; you can sense something is coming your way but you’re not quite sure what to expect.

Let me assure you, when I hit you, you will fucking know about it. I’ve made a career out of exposing people with oversized ego’s and leveling them with trash talk that would make your mother wish she’d aborted you to save you from the embarrassment.

You’re just next in line.

Don’t flatter yourself by thinking you’re any different.

Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart [vs.] Stygian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: