Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New IWF Banner Maybe??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New IWF Banner Maybe?? Empty
PostSubject: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 pm

New IWF Banner Maybe?? Iwfbann

Ehh? Not Too Shabbeh? Ignore the awkward white part.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Not bad...minus the awkward white part Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Not bad at all. I like the faces in the IWF part.

The problem with it, and maybe it's just me, is that it sort of makes me think of a retro 50's diner or something...

...and not a present-day overly-violent wrestling promotion
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:28 pm

I think it's cool minus the awkward white part. My only complaint is that it's only guys in the IWF part...I dunno if anyone else noticed it but yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

It looks good, my advice for you is to stick to a color scheme: like that red and white? I'd make the bottom text the same with a black stroke effect to make it BULGE out y'know what I mean? And probably make the "IWF" a bit bigger so you can see ALL of the faces. And always, always, always place a transparent background for your work so nothing looks out of place. GOOD WORK THOUGH DUDE... Razz IWF needs more graphic designers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

How about this for new IWF banner maybe??

New IWF Banner Maybe?? Cleverbot-11

anf everytime a new world champ is crowned I'll updated it as Ive saved a version without Chad...

Gives the roster something to work for...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 am

That shit there is SICK!!!! Kudos Hostyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 am

thanks Robbie my homie dem
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I like Kits more, his banner has IWF star's in the words, which I like. And I like yours too Hostyle but I think that banner would be the best thing for the Battle of the Briefcase tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:07 am

My question is why do we even need a new one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 am

I suppose... the answer to that would be, the other one just looks a bit 2 plain...

good work and all, but a few people have mentioned things like...

why is there no bg in the banner section with the wrestlers etc.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:29 am

Actually, to be fair, I think I like Hostyle's the most, between the three of them (Hostyle's, Kit's, and the one we currently have). I do agree with what Sean and others have said, thought.

1. It's too big.
2. The briefcase hanging in the center makes it look more like a bftb banner more than a site logo.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 am

I do have one without chad mason in it thats just the top part. Only problem is it still has the briefcase.

its easily fixable if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New IWF Banner Maybe??   New IWF Banner Maybe?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New IWF Banner Maybe??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: GFX-
Jump to: