Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell Empty
PostSubject: Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell   Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 am

Roleplay here!
Back to top Go down

Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell Empty
PostSubject: The war begins...   Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 pm

"When most people return to a company, they are welcomed with open arms. This will not be the case, for Matt Rydell."

We are in the desert. All is quiet and barren, no life in sight, except for one man. You see, parked atop of a small mounds, is a tank. And sitting atop, you ask? None other than Matt Rydell. He's dressed in khaki trousers, a black wife beater, and his helmet, which is slightly askew on top of his head. Add to that the war paint which Rydell has plastered across his cheeks, and you see a man who seems to be ready for war.

"You see, when I left IWF 5 months ago, I didn't leave on good terms. In fact, I didn't leave on any terms. I just left. I just stopped showing up for shows, media appearances, whatever. I didn't care. I just packed my bags, and headed back to the indies, where I was happy beating the same mindless drones week after week."

"I liked it. It was easy. I held the World Title in the biggest company over there for 10 months out of the last year, with very little challenge. Nobody dared to annoy me, because if they did, they got there ass handed to them. I was respected, revered by all, and there was nothing anybody could do about it."

"But living like that, became a bore. Whilst it may sound like the perfect life, it was tiresome. Beating the same guy, week after week, PPV after PPV wasn't fun. So I decided to eliminate certain people. I looked around, and realized why there wasn't any new contenders for my championship. You see, the problem was, that mediocrity had been accepted. There was no longer the desire for people to be the greatest versions of themselves, no desire to push to be the very best. And so, I made it my mission to remove these people from the public eye. I chased them down, and took them out. Those people were everything that was wrong with that company, I was doing the people a justice, and can you guess what happened? I was vilified for it. They made me out to be the anti-Christ, single handedly destroying the company I loved, when all along it was their acceptance of the average that was bringing the company to it's knees. I would not stand for it."

"And that's why I'm here. I'm here to continue my war. When I walked through the doors of IWF headquarters, the stench of mediocrity smacked me right in the face. Just like everywhere else, it has been accepted, welcomed by the masses, afraid to push themselves harder, farther than they have ever been. People are happy to languish in their sickness, eager to do anything but improve. And just like everywhere else in this cancer-ridden business, it is tolerated."

"But that, ladies and gentlemen, is about to change. I will not stand idly by and watch another good company be killed by these slack-jawed, lazy morons. I am here to save IWF from the poison which will inevitably kill it. I understand that it won't be a popular decision. And I understand that your idiotic fans will hate me for it, because they are too stupid to understand that it is for their own good. But I won't let that deter me. I grew up in a country torn apart by a civil war. Do you really think that the superstars and fans of this company scare me"

"This is not a passing fad. It's not a phase, or an era. This is a game changer. This business will never be the same again, and it will all be thanks to me. Tonight, I fire the first shot in my war, when I reveal Zlatan Jax to be nothing more than an overrated pissant. He will be the first casualty of my war, and there is nothing he can do to stop me. My new dawn rises tonight, and things will never be the same again."

Rydell smirks, hopping off the tank, just as it fires a shot. He laughs, stroking his beard, before walking off screen, as it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Zlatan Jax vs Matt Rydell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: