Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick Empty
PostSubject: Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick   Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Roleplay Here
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick   Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 am

Friday, August 24, 2012
11:35 PM
Abandoned Chanute Air Force Base
Rantoul, Illinois

With less than 48 hours until From the Ashes, Tim Patrick is getting mentally ready for perhaps his final in-ring battle. Unable to find an empty prison in Illinois to sleep in for a week, like he once did in Alcatraz, he found an empty Air Force Base. The camera moves around the main building, which has been closed since 1993, zigzagging from room to room. In the distance there is a flickering candle light in at the end of a long hallway, where Tim Patrick is sitting on the floor holding a candle.
The camera zooms in on his face as he begins to speak.

Tim Patrick:
I have been doing this for 13 years now. Half of my life. I wake up, go to a place like this, full of rats and stink, and sit and think about hurting others, and hurting myself. Most of the time, I don’t even personally know who I’m fighting. This somehow makes it easier. But other times, I know all about the people I fight, the people I hurt, and for some reason, I tend not to do so well when it’s somebody I know. I knew Corey Casey like the back of my hand, I lost to him. I knew the Right Honorable Gentlemen, researched them for months, and in the finale of our feud, I lost to them. In Belfast, I studied the British Army and Northern Ireland Police Force all day, everyday, and they still control the Northern six counties. And in less than 48 hours, I fight Sean Libby in what probably is my final match.

Tim brings the candle closer to his face.

Tim Patrick:
I know Sean Libby like a brother. I recruited him to join the short lived Irish Insurgency Army. When I first met him, he was very new to this industry. He would often get the shit kicked out of him. Then he grew. He became a man who could hold his own and has held championships here, unlike me. Lately we both have fallen out of our prime. The only difference is that he still has many years left in his business, while I am out of bullets. There has got to be more to life than bloodshed. I have one more war left in me. I respect Sean Libby and love him like a brother, but I’m prepared to hurt him. I’m prepared to beat him. And I’m prepared to lose to him. Our match, Sean, is No-DQ, Falls Count Anywhere. Our encounter is going to be extremely dangerous. No matter what happens, I know I can live with the outcome. Can you?

~~scene fades~~
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: A battle of brothers   Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 pm

"For he today that sheds his blood with me. Shall be my brother."

???:
Are you sure you want to do this?

-The scene opens with a face shot of Sean Libby looking down to what seems to be packing things with Serai Leone behind him talking to him-

Serai Leone:
Because I'm worried to what he can do to you Sean. Hes a dangerous man, even in no disqualification, its just, *sigh* overwhelming to me. Tim is nice but what if he tries to really hurt you? I can't-

-Sean swiftly turns around and walks to Serai holding her hand-

Sean Libby:
Hey, hey. It'll be okay. I may get hurt here and there, but thats the sacrifice we all put on the line babe.

-Serai sits down on a couch with Sean standing over her-

Serai Leone:
But I don't want you hurt Sean. Thats what I'm really worried about. What if he ends your career with his? I don't want to see you in pain for the rest of your life.

Sean Libby:
Thats why your going to be there for me.

Serai Leone:
...What?

-Sean reaches in his pocket and gives Serai a ticket to From The Ashes II-

Serai Leone:
A front row seat?

Sean Libby:
Yes Serai. I know Timmy wants to give me a fight and I will give him a fight. Hes like my older brother to me and I owe him so much coming to IWF. He deserves so much too. He maybe dangerous but I know him.

Serai Leone:
Like your own brother? Eric? Is that how dangerous he is?

Sean Libby:
Serai, Eric is a toxic. Hes like a cancer who manipulates peoples minds. Tim hes... Different.

Serai Leone:
How so?

Sean Libby:
Tim's been wrestling far longer than me. Its really goes down to Experience vs Youth. Its a battle of respect, its Brother vs Brother! I respect Tim to my fullest heart can.

-Sean looks at a Insurgency Irish Army group photo with Sean in the picture holding a Irish Flag with Tim Patrick patting Sean on the back with Connor O'Shannon leaning on Sean as the other IIA members pose to the photo-

-Sean draws a tear from his eye-

Sean Libby:
I hate to do it Serai. But he wants me to do it! If he wants me to give him a battle of respect, a battle to which everyone in the crowd will love, I will give him that moment! And I want you to be there Serai. Not as someone to make it be two on one, just to be there to support us. Not just me, but Tim too.

-Sean sits down on the same couch as Serai-

Serai Leone:
You want me to be there for you two?

Sean Libby:
Yes. Can you do this, not just for me, but for Tim too?

Serai Leone:
I will. For you and Tim. Just promise me one thing Sean.

Sean Libby:
What is it Serai?

Serai Leone:
Don't kill yourself alright?

-Sean chuckles and kisses Serai on her lips-

Sean Libby:
I promise. I gotta go finish packing.

-Sean gets up and goes back into the bed room and time flashes by and Serai and Sean hold hands as Sean opens the door a bright light covers up the screen blinding it as plane engines are heard zooming by and the scene fades into darkness-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick   Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Libby [vs.] Tim Patrick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: