Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

#7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10 Empty
PostSubject: #7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10   #7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down

#7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10 Empty
PostSubject: Yeah   #7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 pm

[The scene opens outside of Pulsar Prime's house. He is sitting on his patio. He is wearing blue jean shorts and a white Insurgency Wrestling Federation tee shirt. The camera zooms into his face. It comes so close to his face that you can see that he has one blue eye and one green eye. He stands up and walks towards the camera. He walked passed the camera to his car and opened the driver's side door. After getting in, the camera man gets in on the other side.]

[From therre they back up and down the driveway. He makes sure that there is no one behind him as he backs up and onto the road. He then begins to drive to the bar. It is not too far from his house, about two blocks or so. He drives all the way to the bar, that has pool tables and video games. He parks his car in the parking lot and then gets out. He makes sure that both the driver side and passenger side of his car are locked properly. He then walks into the bar. There are a few people in there drinking at the bar and there are some that are playing pool. Pulsar Prime walks up to the bar. He asks for a beer.. The bartender comes and gives him his beer.]

[He sits down at the bar and begins to sip on his beer. He spends the next little while just sitting there, relaxing. Soon though, like usual a blonde woman comes up to him and begins to speak. She asks him what he's doing at a bar all alone. He says that he is just relazing before he has to go on tour. She asks him what kind of tour. He says that he is going on tour with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation.. From there the woman is putty in his hands. He asks her what she's doing later and she says hopefully you. Pulsar Prime laughs and says "let's go." The two then leave together. They have a great little time before Pulsar Prime gets her to leave. He tells her he has to get enough sleep before going to the Insurgency Wrestling Federation show.]

[After he woke up, he called up his friend Josh and asked him if he wanted to watch football at his house. Josh said sure but would be a little late because he had work. He said that it'd be okay and he would go and get him at his house. Josh said that he'd call him when he was done work. Pulsar said that it was all good. He then went to take a shower. He was all sweaty from his fun with the blonde woman. He had his shower and then went downstairs to watch a little televison. He put on Pawn Stars, a show that he really liked a lot. Pawn Stars is a show about a pawn shop. People bring in all sorts of different items to get money for them. Other than that, there wasn't really that much on. ]

[He knew that Josh would call his cell phone if he couldn't reach him at his house. Pulsar decided that he'd go for a walk. He brought his Pug, James, along with him. They walked to the dog park that was just around the corner from his house. There, James could run around with other dogs that were there. James was a friendly dog and liked other dogs and animals. Pulsar let him loose. He was a little nervous at first be then began to run around on the grass. Pulsar just watched him as he ran around. There weren't any other dogs there at this time. He then called James over and put him back on the leash. He then went on his way home.]

[Suddenly he heard his cell phone begin to ring. He answered it on the third ring before it went to his voice mail. It was Josh, saying that he'd be there at nine o' clock. Pulsar said that would be fine and he they both said goodbye before ending the call. He put the cell phone back in pocket and continued to walk down the sidewalk to his house. After walking for several minutes he finally made it to his house. He undid the leash from James and then took off his shoes. He put the leash in the closet by the door.]

[He looked at the clock and it said six thirty. He decided that he would go in the backyard and sit in the sun. He always felt good sitting in the sun. Before he went out, he grabbed a Pepsi out of the fridge. Once he was outside and sitting on his deck, he opened the pepsi and took a sip. It tasted really good and felt good going down his throat. He loved Pepsi even though it is bad for you. It has so much sugar in it, but Pulsar didn't mind drinking some every now and then..]

[He couldn't wait for his friend to come over. He was really excited about this. Sitting back, watching the game. Nothing was better than that. Good friends and good t imes. He decided that he'd go to his bathroom and shave his beard. It was getting a little bit out of control and it looked like a mess. Once he was done that, he went back to his living room and back to watching shows that was on his PVR. He went back t o watching that Pawn Stars episode that he was watching before.]

[Finally, after what seemed like forever, his friend Josh showed up. They immediately went to the living room to watch the game. He was really excited about this because he had a friend over to keep him company. He could count the good friends he had on his hand. Every other so called friend dropped out of his life.]

[He liked Josh as a friend a lot. He was glad that he had a friendship with him. When they first met they immediately became friends. They immediately became buddies. Pulsar Prime liked his funny ways. He also liked him because he was very kind. They had been good friends for a long time, since Junior High school. ]

[He remembered one time when Pulsar Prime dislocated his knee and broke his knee cap. He was in severe pain. His friend Josh was there too who heleped him get through the pain. He was there when he was loaded into the ambulance. He couldn't ride with him to the hospital because he had classes to go to.]

[That was the worst day. He knew that it'd take a few weeks to recover. He enjoyed his time off from school. He was even given a free pass out of some classes because he missed so much of it. Today, the knee still hurts from time to time, mostly when it's damp outside. It had been years since he dislocated it but every now and then it would pop out of joint. That always hurt like a bitch. That's why he wears a knee brace to the ring with him.]

[The scene opens backstage at Battle Grounds. He is wearing a blue singlet and is standing in front of a Battlegrounds back drop. He is standing in front of a camera. He has a microphone in hand and begins to speak to the live audience at home.]

Pulsar Prime: Zak Taylor, I am going to beat you. I am going to destroy you in the middle of the ring. I've got this match handled. Word around the street is that you are scared of me. I'm not suprised. You're a joke, a complete joke. I've already have this match won. You can not beat me in the middle of the ring. I will get you and I will pin you to advance in the next round of the Battle of the Briefcase tournament. I want a real challenge, not some shmuck who thinks he's going to be Pulsar Prime. So come on down and stroll to the ring, get ready and get set because I am going to defeat you Zak Taylor.

[The scene fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

#7 Zak Taylor [vs.] Pulsar Prime #10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: