Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior Empty
PostSubject: Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior   Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 am

Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior Mainevent
Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior Championship
Queen of Wrestling Title vs. Women's Title Unification Match
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Rosalie Knight [vs.] Saffron Dior

Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, September 15th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm going to bring back Interest into the Divas Division.    Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

[Conference Call]

FEMALE HOST:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to today’s IWF Battle Ground's Queen
Of Wrestling and ASWFs Diva's Championship Match Conference Call. Please note,
today’s conference is being recorded. At this time for the match introduction, I’ll
pass you over to Mr. Kenzie Smith, please go ahead sir.

KENZIE SMITH:
Alright ladies and gentlemen , once again welcome to the media conference for the
IWF Queens Of Wrestling Championship And ASWF Diva's Championship Unification Match
of this upcoming IWF Battle Ground Event. As you all may have guessed this media
conference is sponsored by Saffron Dior and Saffron Dior only, which means she is
the only person live on this call available for questioning, as well as Her Agent
Mick O'Connell. The two of them will be open to any questions you have pertaining to
the Unification Championship Match and outside questions. Please refrain from asking
questions about other wrestling promotions , As Saffron Does not wish To talk about
either. This Unifcation Match will be against Rosalie Knight the Current IWF Queens
Of Wrestling Champion,. Thank you.

FEMALE HOST:
Ladies and Gentlemen it is *1 to ask a question at this time, If you are using a
speaker phone please make sure you have any other functions turned off, again Ladies
and Gentlemen that is *1 to ask a question. Again that is *1 to ask a question,
we’ll take our first question from Ryan, from USA Today.

RYAN:
Saffron how are you today?

SAFFRON DIOR:
I'm Awesome.

RYAN:
Did you have any problems getting ready for this match?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Not Really, I have the best training Team Possible so getting ready for this match
was pretty Easy, Plus the fact my opponent is someone who has virtually No Talent
makes it that much easier

RYAN:
Are you even taking this match Seriously? I mean Rosalie has only fought Weaker
Opponents whilst you have Only had Four Matches, those four matches have been
against some of the best and you are trained by someone who is without a doubt the
biggest Star in this sport

SAFFRON DIOR:
Um, Well No I have no reason to Take Rosalie Seriously, Why should I take her
seriously? what has she done to earn my respect? She came back when IWF Was at their
weakest on the Diva's Front, She Beat Ruby Winters, What Is that supposed to Impress
me? NO Ruby is a Nobody, IWF's Diva's Division is Dead without Anna Stone, and Now
they have Little Cry babies like Rosalie as Champion, just spits on the division
even more.

Mick O'Connell:
Don't listen to Saffron of course we are taking this Match Seriously, We take all
our matches Seriously... Plus she doesn't have Cody around to Mentor her anymore so
we are working harder than before trying to replace that Influence that she is
missing

RYAN:
Cody has moved to Confidence Gym and working with Clayton Paris now Right? How does
that make you feel Mick that you raised him from a young age and he's just moved on.

Mick O'Connell:
Yes he has and I wish Him the best of Luck with Clayton, Clayton is a great
Trainer... I am Happy for him, He's like my son I only want to see him grow as a
fighter, But from Now on Please don't ask Questions about Cody, This is Saffron's
Conference Call.

SAFFRON DIOR:
The lose of Cody in the gym has affected allot of us but We are working Hard trying
to follow in his footsteps, Vyper Gym needs more Champions, Cody Is a Multiple Time
Champion and Come Saturday Night I will be the First Multiple Time Champ since Cody,
Representing Team Blackout.

RYAN:
Saffron you are highly confident that you will win, Can you explain to us why you
believe you will win.

SAFFRON DIOR:
I'm Undefeated so far in My Career, I'm on a roll, I have the right people behind me
keeping my feet on the ground, Rosalie doesn't have anyone the girl Doesn't even
know how to wrestle, I Know I'm going to win and I know I'm going to Knock her the
fuck out, That is just Simple Facts of Life.

RYAN:
Ok Thanks Saffron.

FEMALE HOST:
Our next question will come from Terry Davidson with the Canadian Press.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Saffron Alot of People have said you don't deserve to be in the sport, Your only
here because of Cody Taylor and Sheyanne Successful, Does that ever effect you
mentally as you prepare for big matches like this when everyone is against you.

SAFFRON DIOR:
No it Fuels me, It makes Me want to shut everyone up, When I walked into Dangerous
Intentions a few weeks ago, The entire world told me I was going to lose, I won, I
beat Zero, I beat him till he quit the company, I want the crowd against me, I love
it when they hate me, I want to be the bad girl, I want to be rated Most hated...
Because when I win, It pisses them all off.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
ASWF's Merger with IWF, came as a shock to the wrestling world, Are you going in to
this match against Rosalie Knight as Saffron Dior Representing Team Blackout and
Team Swag or are you going Saffron Dior Representing Allstar Wrestling?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Abit of both, Vanessa Cade showed the world last week that ASWF aren't going to be
pushed around by Members of IWF, we aren't going to be Jobbers, We aren't going to
be push overs, we are here to win and that's exactly what I'm going to do, Rosalie
Knight doesn't even Stand a chance, She knows it, IWF Knows it, I'm the best thing
to happen to IWF Since Anna Stone, When Anna Stone left Their Diva's Division became
a Joke, I'm here to give it Credibility.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Have you spoken to Anna Stone? She is a member of Team Swag, A Group you are apart
of, Has she gave you any kind of advice?

SAFFRON DIOR:
I spoke to Anna Briefly about the match, I've also Spoke to Latoya Banks, Lillian
Shark and Karly Zedic, they have all gave me alot of Advice that I'm going to take
on board, Lillian and Latoya even gave me their seal of approval about coming to
IWF, They believe I can beat Rosalie.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Has Cody or Shark spoken to you about this match up?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Yeah I have, Shark basically just said Rosalie "Sacks" and Well Cody told me That
I've to Rip her arm off and beat her up with it, So that's what I'm going to do this
weekend.

FEMALE HOST:
Thank you, we’ll get our next question from Scott Ferrochi with MMA Junkie.Com

SCOTT FERROCHI
Saffron, I was just wondering if there is any Chance of seeing you make a run in
MMA? You’re trained by an undefeated fighter in MMA, A former Heavyweight Champion
in UFC, So would you ever consider it?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Who Knows to be honest man, I mean sure we have thought about, We even spoke to Dana
at one point about going to Strikeforce to face Tate, But Cody decided that
Wrestling was where I should be at, Will it happen in the future? Maybe It will I
have allot of MMA Background, My submission skills are better than allot of guys in
MMA, My Striking is pretty good so I think I could do well.

SCOTT FERROCHI:
Is there anyone in the Womens division that interests you for a match up?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Tate, Gine Corano, Cyborg, Rousey anyone really I like A Challenge and those four
are very good Fighters would be Interesting but right now I’m not even thinking
about MMA or a change in career, I’m more focused on this Saturday and becoming the
Unified IWF Queens Of Wrestling Champion, if you got a question that has to do with
that then…

SCOTT FERROCHI:
Actually I do, Allot of People have been saying that Zero has an Advantage over you
on Wrestling, What do you have to say to that Saffron?

SAFFRON DIOR:
How would they know? the girl is unknown, She fights Unknowns, Sure If she faces
Weak Competition, She's going to look like a better wrestler, But on the real My
Wrestling has Improved allot Recently, I'm a Submission Artist and I can be a
Knockout Artist, Where ever Rosalie Wants to take this Fight I am ready for it.

SCOTT FERROCHI:
So You don't think Rosalie stands a Chance in this match against you?

SAFFRON DIOR:
No She really doesn't, I mean if we had seen her wrestle decent Opponents then we
might be worried about Her Skills, But Sometimes anything can happen in Wrestling,
So she may have a small Chance of pulling the upset but I highly doubt she can, But
I wish her luck against me because I'm not someone you want to take Lightly, I'm one
of the best Females in the sport today.

FEMALE HOST:
Our next question comes from Lauren DaSilva with Fight Night Radio Los Angeles.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Saffron Everyone Is talking about The Match and If you believe Rosalie has a hope in
hell of winning but I’m not Interested in that right now, My First Question is how
far do you think you can go in this sport?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Well I want to be on top, I want to be considered the Greatest, I want people to
Remember me, I know I can be all those things, I have faith in my skills, If I
doubted myself I wouldn't be in this business, I would have done something else, But
like I said I have Faith in my Skills and I know I can be on top of the Divas
Division for along time to come.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Do you think You could never retire happily If you never managed to Reach those
Goals?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Who Knows to be honest, Like it really depends on wither or not I still love this
sport in a few years because I see these Guys that come in all in love with the
sport but once they realize how things actually work they hate it, They just want
out.

LAUREN DASILVA:
What do you mean?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Well in this sport you are basically told how to Walk, Talk and Act, you have to be
two people, a Professional then yourself, You need to walk away from your family to
be in this sport so It takes allot out of you emotionally and Mentally.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Well moving on How do you think you rank as one of the best in the sport at this
moment in time?

SAFFRON DIOR:
Um, I feel like I'm on my way to the top, I have a long road to that title of the
best but I am willing to work my ass off to get to that Point, So I'm just taking it
one match at a time.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Do you think We could see Dior Versus Cade in the near future? because allot of the
online wrestling fans have been talking about it, People are considering this the
biggest Superfight Since James Shark Versus Cody Taylor.

SAFFRON DIOR:
Who Knows To Be Honest, I don’t see Me and Vanessa facing off anytime soon but like
I said Anything can happen in the Sport, it could happen soon, Could happen a Year
from now, Might not even happen at all, I have alot of Respect for Vanessa But I’m
not thinking about It I’m just thinking about getting that QOW's Championship and
kicking Rosalie's ass then we will see what is next for me after that.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Well After the match with Rosalie there has been talks of you actually Leaving IWF
With the titles and going on to another Company, Can you clear these rumours up.

SAFFRON DIOR:
I won't be leaving IWF after the match, I want to help build the division, The
Division is almost dead, It's along way away from the old Days, Of Karly Zedic, Anna
Stone, Lillian Shark, Latoya Banks, Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews, I could
have turned the contract down and went somewhere else but I came here because I seen
something worth building.

LAUREN DASILVA:
So The Rumours of You going to CWF are false?

SAFFRON DIOR:
CWF? Are you Crazy, the only person Stupid enough to sign with them was SM Raye, SM
Raye who couldn't hack it anywhere else, Listen I'd never sign for CWF, That would
be the end of my career if I did sign there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen.... what we have here is a mismatch.

Rosalie Knight? Vs me? Hey... I didn't even know Rosalie was STILL here, and when did
she become champion? Oh wait... that's right, nobody knows, nobody remembers.

The Divas Division in IWF has always been a problem, it's always been irrelevant, Anna
Stone did something magical to it, and she brought interest to it. When she left, it died.

You have girls like Ruby Winters and Rosalie Knight trying to make it go back to the top,
trying to make it go back to the way it was when Anna was running the show, but what
they fail to realize is that.... it will happen... they just won't be the reason why it happens.

Rosalie Knight is probably looking at me like some ASWF Diva who is stepping into the big
leagues tonight, but the fact is, ASWF was the big leagues.

I look around IWF, and I see a shit hole. I'm sorry, but I see a shit hole.

IWF died when my boys Cody and Shark took departure. Look around you, we have Steel
Angel on the last PPV poster? We had Parker Wayde in the Main Event last week? Come on,
what is that?

Rosalie Knight is not on my level, I'm undefeated. I'm an undefeated champion.

Rosalie Knight is going to find out why this is a mismatch, and she's going to find out the
hard way.

Vanessa Cade unified IWF's gold with ASWF gold, and now I'm about to do the same thing.

I'm bringing back the interest into the divas division here in the IWF. This is the ASWF Takeover.

Saffron Dior, IWF Queen Of Wrestling Champion 2013

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior   Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Rosalie Knight stood there staring at the Queen of Wrestling belt on the small table that served as both desk and eating table in her hotel room. There was an intense look of concentration on her face, and she shook her head. She’d heard how the conference call had gone, and she wasn’t impressed. Saffron Dior had potential. She had to admit that to be fair, but she had one thing going for her that Miss Dior didn’t have. She had a much better attitude.

The phone rang, and she glanced down at the number. It was Andrew, and she let it go to voicemail. She didn’t want to talk to her brother after her performance last week. She had done her best, but she had been destroyed. She’d wanted to take the week off to nurse the concussion she was sure she’d suffered from that defeat, but this match was too important to skip out on.

Lilah:[b] You look unhappy.

Rosalie looked over at her lover sitting on the bed and smiled weakly.

[b]Rosalie:
I’m not. But guess what? I know I’m better than she is and she can kiss my ass.

Lilah: I thought that was my job?

Rosalie laughed, and didn’t say anything more. Instead, she moved to the bed, leaning into her lover and pushing her down into the mattress with a long, confident kiss.

Rosalie Knight stands in front of a neutral background, obviously in the interview area backstage. She’s wearing a low-cut, black leather top and close-fitting jeans. A diamond collar-like necklace sparkles in the lights that focus on her as she turns to face the camera.

Ah, Saffron Dior. What a lovely, lovely name. Unfortunately, sweetheart, there’s no place in wrestling for pretty names. It has no strength; it sounds like it belongs on the modeling runway instead of in the ring. I hear modeling puts us to shame in competitiveness.

But I digress. The point is, honey, I do see you just like I see every other diva I’ve faced. You might be a threat. You might not be. I treat each and every one of you the same. I face the challenge, and I rise to it. You might think that you’ve got the talent, but I’ve got the inspiration, and the determination.

And please. ASWF was a weak offshoot created by people who were disgruntled that they couldn’t make it here. I wouldn’t consider it the big leagues. For all of its smoke and lights and mirrors, there was no substance. IWF might not be the prettiest fed out there, but we are strong. We are talented. We have the substance that’s lacking in ASWF or we wouldn’t be absorbing you instead of the other way around.

Rosalie smirks at the camera, and raises her arm gracefully. One finger points at the camera, and she wiggles it from side to side, in a no-no motion.

So guess what, honey. You can piss on IWF all you want, but until you can learn to show some respect to your new family, I’m not going to let you have this belt. It’s going to stay mine. I’m the Queen of the Ring around here, and just like every other diva in IWF, you’re going to learn to bow down to me before I have enough respect for you to treat you like an equal.

We’ve all got to start at the bottom of the ladder, honey, and more than that, we’ve all got to play the ass-kissing game.

Rosalie laughs, and turns her very sexy butt toward the camera and wiggles it.

Here’s mine, honey. But I don’t think you’ve even earned kissing it. Maybe after I kick yours in the ring you’ll be worthy of kissing mine. So bring your best, bring your ASWF best, and watch me as I kick your ass from one corner of the ring to the other. I’ll show you what IWF is about.

Rosalie reaches back and smacks her own butt with a loud smack, and then grins and walks off-camera as it fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior   Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaslie Knight [vs] Saffron Dior
Page 1 of 1