That time has come

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: That time has come   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 pm

No its not what you think, I'm not leaving IWF, but it may as well seem like it is. I am now officially 100% without cable and internet as it has been shut off for a very long time until my family pays it off.

Now does this mean I won't come by? No, I will still be because my aunt has allowed me to come by her place and do some RP's here and there, but nothing too serious. Idk what exactly thats going to happen, but if I'm able to make a RP for this week against Ethan Cage, (which by the way is a hell of a match I promise if I can RP I will give him a fight Wink ) do not give me a injury or anything, just lets take it slow and steady.

My situation is tough folks, but what happens, happens, and shit happens to fall on the real Sean Libby that I am. If I cannot do anything for IWF don't you people think I bailed or forgot about you, you all are like a internet family too me and I love you all. I will miss you if I am gone for good but I will try my very hardest to come home to my family.

-S.A.L Sean Libby

IWF History: Been on IWF since it began.

IWF Uprising Champion 1X

IWF High Impact Champion 1X

Most Shocking moment of the Year 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: That time has come   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am

in the ultimate twist of irony...can i have Isabella fire you? Trollface.jpg

[21:13:02] Sean Libby : I've always BO-Lieved that Cee Cee remained the epitome of what IWF stood for.
[21:13:39] Sean Libby : Rebellious, a true Insurgent, a spitter at authority. Because hes Corey FUCKING Casey.

IWF FUCKING ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: That time has come   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

This sucks even more. Even though my aunt said she'd "help me" I remember'd how much a bitch she can be. So, i go over there, I had my RP good to post when I get there I have to go to the store for her. I leave my laptop there and I asked her to charge it while I'm gone.

LOL NOPE Sad Sad So my aunt never charged my computer and my RP over Ethan Cage is gone. Its cause when my computer shuts down it cloeses everything. And that pisses Libbeh off to the max! Sorry I let ya down Ethan.

So I only ask this. You adminz can beat the living shit out of me, but don't kill me. I've been told we're getting a new internet provider in a few week's so go ahead and injure me.

Se ya then.

IWF History: Been on IWF since it began.

IWF Uprising Champion 1X

IWF High Impact Champion 1X

Most Shocking moment of the Year 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: That time has come   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:29 pm

well if we're gonna have Isabella come in then have Baron Tomson arrive alongsdie with her to take Sean out thereby forfilling Baron's role as her enforcer as well as putting him over Sean as a heel.

Any objections?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That time has come   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Damn man, I just saw this right now, and I have my second done. I'm not being a dick I just dont want it to go to waste since I missed plans to stay here and put it up. I'm sure there will be a rematch Sean, and it'll be excellent. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. And sorry about the situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That time has come   

Back to top Go down

That time has come
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1