Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart   Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 am

Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart Match
Chad Mason [vs.] Robbie Hart

Holy shit this was a lot of matches
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart   Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Chad stares at the camera for what seems like an eternity. A few times, he opens his mouth as if to speak, only to close it and mumble something under his breath. Finally, he speaks.

Chad Mason: "Another time."

He walks off, still talking to himself.

Chad Mason: "I need to think..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart   Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm

A camera comes on and we see Robbie Hart sitting on a chair inside the Hart mansion, He looks up at the camera..

Robbie Hart
Since Chad had no attention on making this match even competitive, I decided to do the same. Chad Mason has been on a downward spiral since he lost the World championship to me at From the Ashes, hell he even lost his only chance to ever get this belt back to his own stable mate! And this week, he once again gets disappointed by me … The world champion!

I’m starting to believe some of you are forgetting that I am the World Champion. Just because Wayde stunned the world last week when he defeated me, that I’m a fucking joke? All the talks been on the new guys in the Insurgency, but what about the guys who kept this place running before some of these guys even had careers?!

Sure, I hate the fact that Wayde got one over me last week, but did I really put forth an effort? What if I wanted to lose to Wayde? Sharks been making jokes ever since he handed me the High Impact title, but Shark and everyone else forgets I put the High Impact title on the map!

I even made Cody Taylor my bitch … Not once … But twice!

Now that’s swag!

Robbie adjusts his fitted hat, and pops his collar to mock Cody Taylor a member of team swag and another body Robbie has to drop to keep his title come fallout

Robbie Hart
Sharks claim of being the fastest reigning World Champion has been put to sleep the moment I became the longest reigning High Impact champion and a two time world heavyweight champion.

Maybe I wanted to see Parker Wayde stun the world when he beats James Shark at Fallout, can't wait to read those Twitter headlines

But I’m not sitting here running a last minute promo to vent about what happened last week. Chad Mason, this match was supposed to be a rematch to are epic clash at From the ashes, but just like you did then …

You failed to live up to the hype

As far as I’m concern Chad isn’t anything more then a tune up for the main event of Fallout. You know, the PPV where this champion stuns everyone, including my best friend Corey Casey when I walk out that Double Cage of Horror match the unified World Champion!

Keep trying to push me into the shadows IWF

And I’ll be the shinning light that fucks up all your plans!

Just like I’m about to fuck up Chad, tomorrow night!

That’s a wrap!

Robbie reaches over to shut off the camera, the last image you see is The world champion giving the camera the finger…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart   Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad Mason [vs] Robbie Hart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: