Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle   Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:20 pm

The show begins with Corey Casey and Isabella Lya Sanchez walking down to the ring, to a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. They both walk into the ring and stand in the middle. Corey Casey brings a microphone up to his mouth.

Corey Casey
As many of you already know, this past week has been one of the best in the history of IWF. Ever since one of our competitors, UECW closed its doors, we at IWF have been pleased to announce several ground-breaking signings. Not only do we have an influx of new talent here, but they’re already proven to be some of the best in the world.

The crowd cheers loudly as Isabella Lya Sanchez applauds what Corey Casey has said. Corey Casey grins and begins to talk again.

Corey Casey
Not only did the IWF sign my good friend Alexander Remington, but another someone that I’m about to introduce. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW head of my personal security force and future world champion, Jack Savage!

Jack Savage appears on the stage from backstage, and begins to walk down the entrance ramp to his entrance music. He slides into the ring and stands up, hugging Isabella Lya Sanchez and Corey Casey.

Corey Casey
And in my first official order of business tonight, I am happy to tell you all that Jack Savage will be the sixth man inside Double Cage Horror at Fallout!

The crowd cheers as Corey Casey mentions the much-anticipated match. Jack Savage grabs the microphone from Corey Casey.

Jack Savage
The match is just a formality. There is no doubt that I’m going to do Corey proud here in IWF. There’s nobody out there that can beat me, and I will win the IWF Heavyweight Champion at Fallout for Corey and myself.

Jack Savage drops the microphone as the three embrace in the middle of the ring again. They begin to exit the ring and walk up the ramp as the Battle Grounds logo and video package appears on the screen.

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Bg2012

The show returns to a pan shot of the raucous crowd at the Quicken Loans Arena. They all cheer as pyro begins to shoot off from the

Rick – Welcome to Battle Grounds live in Cleveland Ohio! We’ve got a great show planned tonight

Matt – And if you missed it earlier, Corey decided once again to be a selfish asshole, as he put his new friend into a title match without any reason!

Rick – The man is a UECW Hall of Famer, of course he deserves it!

Matt – He’s done nothing here in IWF, it doesn’t matter what he’s done in the past.

Rick – Well be that as it may, he still has to beat five others in that match, so there’s a good chance that he won’t even win. Anyways, we’ve got a great show for you tonight, and we kick it off with a bang!

The arena lights go down and after a few seconds of darkness and Matt Bellamy’s vocals filling the PA system, a huge explosion goes off above the Tron and the beginning riff on the guitar begins to play throughout the arena, the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Muse’s “New Born.”

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one-fall…Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, the Gold Standard, Vanessa Cade!

Cade then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards. Cade then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron. Vanessa then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her on. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the Tron and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Rick – Vanessa is taking on Rosalie Knight, one of the veterans here in IWF

Matt – This will be a tough match for her. If she can beat Rosalie, she’ll be well on her way to proving that she belongs at the top of IWF!

The opening strains of Flameheart are accompanied by a large burst of flame, and a kneeling Rosalie gets quickly to her feet. There is no sword this time, just the cloak, and on the fourth measure she starts down the ramp in that confident, knightly stride. When she reaches the ring and climbs inside, she turns to face her fans with her hand raised in salute and acknowledgment of their cheering, before she then kneels in her corner, as is her signature before a match.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Louisburg North Carolina…Rosalie Knight!

Rick – Here comes Rosalie Knight, she looks ready to fight tonight!

Matt – You can say that again!

Both women stand in their corners as the referee motions for both of them to begin. The bell rings.

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Match
Rosalie Knight [vs.] Vanessa Cade

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Rosalie Knight and Vanessa Cade move towards the center of the ring and tie up in the middle. Both women grapple trying to get a dominant hold over the other. Vanessa Cade drops down to a knee and grabs Rosalie Knight by the waist, picking her up on her shoulder and slamming her down onto the mat.

Rick – Big slam there by Vanessa Cade! She’s so technically sound, it’s really incredible

Matt – And she’s hot!

Vanessa Cade stands up and grabs Rosalie Knight by the hair and lifts her to her feet. Vanessa Cade quickly lands a few punches and elbows to the head of Rosalie Knight, stunning her. Vanessa Cade runs towards the ropes and does a handspring off of them. Off the rebound, she hits Rosalie Knight with an enziguri to back of Rosalie Knight’s head, knocking her to the ground.

Rick – Wow! What a move by Vanessa Cade! I believe she calls that one the Golden Goal

Matt – I think I have a new favourite IWF wrestler. Vanessa is just awesome!

Vanessa Cade stands and waits for Rosalie Knight to get to her feet. Vanessa Cade motions to her elbow, calling out the upcoming move. As Rosalie Knight stands, Vanessa Cade spins quickly and lands a massive discus elbow smash to the jaw of Rosalie Knight, knocking her out cold.

Rick – Holy shit, that just knocked Rosalie unconscious!

Matt – That was vicious! I’ve never seen that hard of an elbow smash by any girl

Vanessa Cade drops down to cover Rosalie Knight, but the ref pulls her up to her feet and signals for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, by knockout, Vanessa Cade!

The referee hands Vanessa Cade her Uprising Championship and then raises Vanessa Cade’s hand as the crowd cheers loudly. The referee immediately begins to check on Rosalie Knight as a medical crew runs out from backstage to assist the referee.

Rick – Rosalie is still out cold, this doesn’t look good. I think her jaw might be broken. She might have to take some time off to recover from this one.

Matt – Can we talk more about Vanessa please? She was the one who won this match, and in dominating fashion!

Rick – This is true. The women’s division is looking stronger and stronger every week!

The screen shows Vanessa Cade walking backstage, high fiving fans on her way, title belt on her shoulder. The screen follows her back, and shows her walking down the hallway. Suddenly, she stops, as Lennox Laroux walks into view

Lennox Laroux
Congratulations on your match Vanessa. You sure made that look easy

Vanessa Cade
Thanks! It probably looked easy because it was easy. I hardly broke a sweat!

Lennox Laroux smiles but looks closely at the Uprising Championship hanging on Vanessa Cade’s shoulder.

Lennox Leroux
That’s a pretty nice belt you got there. Say…you wouldn’t happen to have any plans for Fallout, would you?

Vanessa Cade
I don’t…But I’m always up for a challenge.

Lennox Leroux
Well how bout it then? I’ll challenge you for your Uprising Championship at Fallout, how does that sound?

Vanessa Cade grins and extends her hand, as Lennox Leroux grabs it and shakes it

Vanessa Cade
It sounds like a plan.

The camera quickly moves over to show Chuck Matthews, who’s randomly walking by

Chuck Matthews
I like this. I’m booking the two of you at Fallout, for the IWF Uprising Title. Good day to you both.

Chuck Matthews walks away as the two women stand smiling at each other. The screen fades out and cuts back to the announcers table, where Rick and Matt sit.

Rick - What a match announcement!

Matt - I can't wait to see those two in the same ring together!

Rick - Well we know why you'll be watching, but to everyone else, that will be one exciting women's match.

The screen cuts to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands, microphone in hand

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is a triple threat match, set for one-fall! Introducing first…

"THE BOSS IS BACK!" We hear a Scottish man's gruff voice yell that as the music starts out softly.

"I bang on the door but you won't let me in,
'cause you're sick and tired of me reeking of gin.
Locked all the doors from the front to the back,
And left me a note telling me I should pack.

I walk in the bar and the fella's all cheer,
They order me up a whiskey and beer.
You ask me why I'm writing this poem,
Some call it a tavern but I call it home."

Porter MacLeod slowly steps out onto the stage toting a almost empy fifth of Kraken rum. He takes a swig before stepping further onto the ramp. He's arrogantly chomping away at his gum as the crowd is letting out their long, droning chants of "Pooooorter" "Pooooorter". He stops and takes a long look at the crowd before holding up his liquor bottle as a toast to the crowd and tilts it back to have a swig. When he does this, pyro goes off behind him all across the stage as the chorus hits and the crowd loudly sings along.

Heather Thompson – From Glennfinnan, Scotland, weighing two hundred seventy five pounds…Porter MacLeod!

Rick – Porter MacLeod looks fired up here, he’s ready to go.

Matt – He’s fighting two IWF newcomers tonight, we’ll see how he fares against the two of them

"Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

Porter has made it to the bottom of the ramp. He turns and looks at the crowd on both sides. He holds up the liquor bottle and yells "PORTER MACLEOD!!!" the crowd replies by yelling "FUCK THE WORLD!". He tilts the Kraken up and finishes the bottle. When he's finished he tosses the bottle out into the crowd. He turns to the camera and takes his chewing gum and squishes it against the lens of the camera.

Porter rolls into the ring.

"You've given me an option, you say I must choose,
'tween you and the liqour, then I'll take the booze!
Jumpin' on Western down to the south side,
Where I'll sit down and exercise my Scottish pride.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

The last line plays out as Porter stands up on the top turnbuckle fluffing up his kilt and screaming random obscenities to the crowd, which still cheer him just the same.

Master's Solemn Hour hits the P.A. and Drake runs down to the ring. Moments before he reaches the ring the lights go out . . . when they come back on he is gone. After his opponent is in the ring the lights go out again, when they come back on Drake is standing behind his opponent.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Sydney Australia, weighing two hundred and thirty eight pounds…Ethan Drake!

Rick – Ethan Drake is making his debut here tonight, and he’s looking to make a big impact here in the IWF

Matt – Well if he beats this next opponent, I think he’ll make a “big” impact all right

I’m Fat begins to play over the loudspeakers as Dylcox comes out and rolls down to the ring. He struggles to slide into the ring, eventually giving up and walking up the stairs, before falling over the top rope into the ring. The crowd boos as he quickly eats a hot dog before the match starts.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Dallas Texas…weighing an enormous six hundred and fifty pounds…The Dylcox!

Rick – I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so fat in my life

Matt – I mean Death-Angel weighs more, but he’s so tall! This guy is like six feet tall, and six feet wide!

The referee stops laughing and signals for the bell, as Ethan Drake and Porter MacLeod stare at The Dylcox.

Triple Threat Match
Porter MacLeod [vs.] Ethan Drake [vs.] Dylcox

[Ding Ding Ding]

Porter MacLeod quickly runs at The Dylcox and quickly delivers a huge superkick to the chin of The Dylcox. As The Dylcox stumbles backwards, Ethan Drake grabs his head and tries to deliver a rolling cutter to The Dylcox, but he’s so fat that he just falls on top of Ethan Drake.

Rick – Well that didn’t work out for Ethan did it?

Matt – They’re going to have to find a way to get around this guy’s weight. He’s so big it’s impossible to do anything to him.

Porter MacLeod punches The Dylcox in the stomach over and over again, but it is ineffective. Porter MacLeod runs and bounces off the ropes, and rebounds towards The Dylcox, who swings his belly fat and clotheslines Porter MacLeod with his fat.

Rick – That was a fat clothesline!

Matt – I’ve never seen anyone swing their stomach fat around like that.

The Dylcox looks down at both men. He picks each of them up with one hand, and shoves both of their faces into each of his fat boobs. Both men struggle to escape, but The Dylcox backs them up into the ropes, so that they are unable to escape the titty hold. Both men are forced to frantically tap out at the same time.

Rick – He choked them out with his boobs!

Matt – That was the best wrestling match I’ve seen in who knows how long!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, by way of suffocation submission…The Dylcox!

The referee raises The Dylcox’s hand in the air as the crowd boos. The Dylcox pulls out a Whopper from inside of his wrestling tights and begins to eat it as Battle Grounds goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle   Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am

Ruby is seen in the hall outside the locker rooms, stretching out for her match.

???
Nice form.

Ryan Apollos walks into the shot.

Ryan Apollos
But if you're going to stretch like that, you should really bend over all the way.

He smirks at her, watching as Ruby touches her toes.

Ryan Apollos
Really loosens up the muscles.

Ruby Winters
Is there a point to this?

Ryan mocks surprise.

Ryan Apollos
I have to have a reason to talk to my opponent for tonight?

Ruby crosses her arms, looking at him.

Ryan Apollos
Fine. All I'm here to say...is maybe it's for the best for you to drop this one tonight.

Ruby Winters
Excuse me?

Ryan Apollos
Look, Fallout is going to be the best of the best, and there's a hugely prestigious prize on the line. The Briefcase practically guarantees an IWF Title reign...you know that Jinx or Cage, either one of them will give everything they got in the finals.

Ruby Winters
Yeah, and?

Ryan Apollos
And it would be a shame to see a pretty face like yours mangled by either one of them.

Ruby Winters
I refused to lay down last week when Chad told me to do it. What makes you think I'd lay down for you?

Ryan stands at his full height, dwarfing Ruby.

Ryan Apollos
Because much like Jinx or Ethan...I won't hesitate to hurt you, either.

He turns, and walks off, leaving Ruby alone in the hall.

Rick - Looks like Apollos has a trick up his sleeve here.

Matt - We'll see if that pans out later tonight...but right now, we have another match!

"Dead and Bloated" hits the loud speakers and he makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with all the fans at ringside. He climbs on the top rope and does a back flip into the ring landing in the centre.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first...from Chicago, Illinois, weighing tonight at 212 pounds...PULSAR PRIME!!!

Rick - He hasn't had much time to make an impact...but some people just need a few weeks to learn the IWF ropes.

Matt - And some people just suck. Which do you think Pulsar is?

The titantron glows a crimson red when America by Deuce plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

You can't tell me what to say, because I've got one religion.
And I've got one decision, it's a big fuck you.
I can spit it in your face, every month and every day.
Everything you hear my name my middle finger's up too.
You think I owe you, but I ain't got no room for these hoes because their no good.
I ain't living by your rules.
You're getting old dude, for the liquor you blow it and you wanna be notice but you're dyeing so slowly.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

So when they point the finger, you flip one back and say fuck that....FUCK THAT!
So when they point the finger, we'll flip ours back and say fuck that.....FUCK THAT!

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from New Jersey, weighing 256 pounds...BARON BLAZE!!!

Matt - THIS guy on the other hand...I think he's got promise.

Rick - He's certainly ready for the spotlight...or so he says.

Pulsar Prime [vs] Baron Blaze

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Pulsar charges Baron, who drops him with a drop toehold. Blaze stands, and runs to the ropes as Pulsar tries to get to his feet. Baron drops him with a scissor kick. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...BARON BLAZE!

Rick - Good Lord that was depressing.

Matt - Looks like Blaze is hungry for more competition.

Blaze slides out of the ring, staring at a fan in the front row. The two go back and forth before Blaze grabs the man by the shoulders, ready to pull him over the barricade. The man shoves Baron's hands off. Baron moves back to him, only to get cracked across the face with a wicked right hand.

Corey Casey
Oh, hey there Blazer!

Corey walks out onto the ramp.

Corey Casey
Listen, hothead...I know you probably want me to throw that guy out of the arena for hitting you like that...but unfortunately, he had every right to do it.

Blaze gets up, looking at the man.

Corey Casey
I'd like you to meet the last UECW Champion, and the newest addition to the IWF Family. Blaze, meet Griffin Hawkins. Hawkins...meet your opponent for your debut, next week, at Fallout.

Rick - Damn!

Matt - Baron Blaze takes on the last UECW Champion, Griffin Hawkins...NEXT WEEK!

Rick - What a match!

The show goes to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match, and it is a tournament semi-final bout! Introducing at this time...from Montreal, Quebec...RUBY WINTERS!!

Matt - Ryan made her an...interesting offer earlier tonight.

Rick - The same one Chad made last week. DIdn't stop her, did it?

Matt - That could very well be your next IWF Briefcase holder...and therefore, your next IWF Champion!

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Milwaukee, Wisconsin...RYAN APOLLOS!!!

Rick - And, in theory, THAT could be our next IWF Champion!

Matt - He has to win the tournament first, though.

The referee looks both competitors over, then calls for the bell.

Battle for the Briefcase SemiFinals
#8 Ruby Winters [vs] Ryan Apollos #5

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ruby and Apollos circle each other in the ring. Ruby cautiously steps forward. Apollos grabs her by the shoulders and throws her to the mat. He approaches lifting Ruby to her feet. Ruby digs her thumb into Ryan's eye, causing him to retreat. Ruby runs up behind Ryan, driving her shoulder into the back of Apollos's knee. Apollos falls to the mat, and Ruby goes for a quick pin.

-1-

Ryan powers out.

Rick - Nothing doing.

Matt - Ruby has a severe size disadvantage here. No doubt she wants to end this one quick.

Ruby grabs Ryan's leg, and stomps down on his ankle. Ryan gets to his feet. Ruby grabs Ryan, pulling him into a headlock. Apollos lifts her off her feet, dropping her with a back suplex.

Matt - Ryan isn't having any of that.

Rick - Ruby really can't get into a battle of strength with Apollos. Apollos is a powerful competitor even my men's standards...let alone someone who weighs under 150 pounds.

Apollos lifts Ruby to her feet. He throws her to the ropes. Ruby rebounds back. Apollos catches her, lifting her up before crushing her in a brutal sidewalk slam. Apollos goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

Ruby kicks out. Apollos smirks, and gets to his feet. He lifts Ruby, yelling at her. He grabs her neck, dragging her to a corner. He smashes her face into the turnbuckle, then takes a few steps back. He throws Ruby front-first into the corner. Ruby bounces off, stumbling backwards. Ryan grabs her from behind, throwing her over his head with a powerful German suplex.

Rick - This is getting ugly...

Matt - Ruby is getting manhandled! Womanhandled? She's getting handled!

Ryan moves towards Ruby. Ruby kicks Ryan away, and gets to her feet. Ryan approaches yet again. Ruby retreats, leaning heavily on the ropes as the referee steps in to intervene. Ruby rushes past the referee, leaping into the air. She grabs Ryan's head, bringing him down in a DDT as she falls to the mat. Ruby immediately wraps her legs around Apollos' neck and grabs his arm, locking in a chokehold. Apollos struggles to break free, burrowing his hands under Ruby's legs, trying to power out. Ruby tightens her grip, choking the breath from Ryan's lungs. Apollos reaches for the ropes, but is far out of reach.

Rick - Ryan Apollos is in a bad place right now.

Matt - Center of the ring, and Ruby's choking the life out of him!

Rick - Smart strategy. It doesn't matter how big you are: To fight, you need oxygen to the brain, and Ruby is cutting off Apollos's supply!

Ryan slowly gets his knees beneath him, and tries to stand. Ruby tightens her grip, and graps Ryan's arms, locking them in place to throw off Ryan's balance.

Matt - Apollos just willing himself out of his hold!

Rick - Impressive, I'll give him that!

Ryan stands, holding Ruby on his shoulders, her legs still wrapped around his neck. Apollos powers her to the mat in a powerbomb. Ruby continues choking him. Apllos lifts her again, then slams her down a second time. Ruby refuses to yield.

Rick - Ruby holding on for dear life!

Matt - Apollos is fading!

Apollos tries to lift Ruby for a third powerbomb, but drops to one knee, his face turning blue. He takes a few gasping breaths, and stands before slamming Ruby a third time. Ruby releases her hold, lying flat on the mat. Apollos rubs his throat, gasping for breath. He drops and hooks Ruby's leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ruby kicks out.

Rick - KICKOUT!

Matt - Dude...

Ruby slowly gets her her feet. Ryan pulls her in, and lifts her in a gutwrench. He throws her over his shoulder in a suplex. Ruby flips completely, landing on her feet. She runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope. Apollos turns around to see Ruby perching on the top rope. He approaches, and is met with a vicious kick to the face. He stumbles back. Ruby stands precariously on the ropes, then leaps off, looking for a crossbody. Apollos catches her.

Matt - Uh oh...

Apollos looks around at the crowd. He throws Ruby over him, launching her clear over the ropes with a fallaway slam.

Rick - Ouch...powerful move from Ryan Apollos there.

Matt - Ruby's gotta be out of it.

Ruby lies flat outside the ring. Ryan slides out of the ring, lifting Ruby to her feet. He throws her towards the barricade. Ruby crashes into it, bouncing off and rolling to the concrete floor. Apollos grabs her, dragging her to the announcer's table.

Rick - God damn it...

Matt - Time for a new table!

Inside the ring, the referee begins the count.

"1"

"2"

"3"

Apollos tears the cover from the table, and lifts Ruby onto it. Ruby kicks Apollos away. She stands and jumps off the table, grabbing Ryan's head and driving his skull to the mat with another swinging DDT.

Matt - Unforgiving concrete!

Rick - Ruby might be back in this!

"4"

"5"

Ryan gets to his feet. Ruby charges him, tackling him head on. Apollos stumbles back, and the two crash into the ring steps, tumbling over them.

"6"

"7"

Ruby slowly crawls towards the apron, using it to get to her feet. Apollos grabs her ankle, pulling her back, standing on his own. Ruby hops on one foot for a moment, before leaping up, kicking Ryan straight to the side of the head. Ryan teeters for a moment. Ruby winds back and delivers another vicious kick to the skull. Apollos falls to the floor.

"8"

"9"

Ruby scrambles towards the ropes...

"10"

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - Did she make it?

Matt - We may have a draw on our hands!

Heather Thompson and the referee chat for a moment. The referee points at Ruby, then the ropes, then Apollos, lying outside the ring. Heather nods.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has decided that, as a result of a countout...your winner, and advancing to the Battle for the Briefcase Finals...RUBY WINTERS!!!

Ryan yells at the referee, pointing at the ropes.

Rick - Ryan Apollos not happy with this decision at all!

Matt - I can't blame him! He dominated most of the match, and looked like a shoe-in to win this...and he may have just lost his chance at IWF gold due to a technicality!

Rick - We'll see how this unfolds! Stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck is sitting in his office, talking to Chalida Jones, when Ryan Apollos storms in, nearly tearing the door off the hinges. Chuck slowly takes his feet off the desk, sitting up straight to face Apollos. Before he can speak, Apollos slams his fists on the desk.

Ryan Apollos
What the fuck was that?!

Chuck Matthews
I believe it was my door. You kinda just smashed through-

Ryan Apollos
Save the sarcastic bullshit, Chuck. I mean that match! I can't remember the last time I saw a referee make such a bullshit call...and I'm a Packers fan!

Chuck Matthews
Hold on. I agree, it was a spotty call...but Jeremy Caid is one of our most highly respected senior referees. I'm not saying he made the right call tonight...but he almost never screws up...so I feel like you should cut him some slack, and-

Ryan Apollos
Cut him some slack? WHERE'S MY SLACK?! I'm out of the finals because of THAT retarded decision! Fix it.

Chuck Matthews
Look, I get that you're upset. I agree, it was a ridiculous call...but I can't just reverse decisions like that.

Ryan Apollos
So put me back into the tournament.

Chuck Matthews
I can't. Rules are rules, Ryan. I can't just ignore the tournament regulations because you feel cheated-

Ryan Apollos
Then I'm out. Fuck this. I'm not honestly staying in IWF if I have to deal with this.

Chuck Matthews
You didn't let me finish. I can't ignore tournament regulations...but I CAN give you one thing better.

Ryan Apollos
Like what?

Chuck Matthews
How about a slot in the main event of Fallout? IWF Championship match.

Ryan Apollos
With five other guys gunning for it? You're out of your mind. My odds were better in the tournament, where it was a one on one.

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, and how did that turn out for you? In any case...you don't need to worry about a thing. Or did you forget that I specifically left a spot open in the main event?

Ryan Apollos
I'm listening.

Chuck Matthews
I'm pulling Maddox from the match. His contract is officially terminated. In his place? Ryan Apollos. And, filling the number six spot...in order to ensure that Ryan Apollos walks out with the IWF Championship...

Chuck leans forward.

Chuck Matthews
Me.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle   Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 am

With the lights dimming down low, the two-step beat of "Unspoken" by The Ghost Inside erupted over the PA System, with a somewhat mixed crowd reaction, even a "GTFO" chant here and there. The moment the words..

"I'VE GOT SOMETHING HERE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!"

.. were uttered, Silas Romero emerged from behind the curtain with a smirk blazon across his face. At the his point, red and silverish lights were circling all over the arena, while one sole spotlight stayed directly on Silas. He stood there for a moment, before slapping his hands across his chest, almost mimicking the beat of the drums. With that, Romero unleashed a roar from deep in his gut and raised his left arm high into the air, while pointing to his left elbow with his right hand. After snapping his arms back down to his side, Romero finally began his journey towards the ringside area.

At the bottom of the ramp, Romero took off running towards the ring. He dove under the bottom rope and slide it tiny bit across the ring mat. It wasn't long before he popped up from the mat and made his way over to the nearest turnbuckle. Once his feet were securely positioned on the second rope, he would once again raise his left arm into the air, while pointing to his left elbow with his right hand. After a moment, he took off the mock bulletproof vest, before tossing it to the ringside area. Silas would then jump backwards, while doing a 180* in the air. With that, his theme music faded, while he began his pre-match stretching in the corner.

Heather Thompson – Are next match is for one fall, introducing first weighing in at 225 pounds … Silas Romero!

Rick – Silas has made an impact in his short career here in the IWF

Matt – And with the rumors of Silas being represented by Chuck Matthews himself, you have to believe there is no limit where this kid can go

Rick – Chuck’s always has a master plan and sometimes its his “pawns” that pay the price

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Unforgiven II" by Metallica beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him. Walking down to the ring, he jumps up onto the side apron, taking a look at the crowd before entering into the ring in between the top and middle rope.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent making his Insurgency debut, weighing in at 265 pounds … Alexander Remington!

Rick – And there is Corey Casey’s new hired gun

Matt – You have to admit, Stygian pushed Corey’s hand in brining in Alexander Remington.

Rick – Alexander’s career has been a Hall of fame one, but does he still have it in him?

Matt – Hey did you notice, it’s Chuck hired gun vs. Corey’s?

The ref nods at both Alexander and Silas before calling for the bell

IWF Debut Match
Silas Romero [vs.] Alexander Remington

[DING DING DING]

As the bell rings, Silas and Alexander are just staring each other down. They run right at each other, and instead of the usual tie up, they just start trading punches. Trading lefts and rights, Alex gets the upper hand and drills Silas with a hard clotheseline. Alex brings Silas to his feet and sends him hard into the corner. Alexander charges in, but he eats a boot right to the face. The fight is right back on as Silas comes in with a Lou Thesz press and follows it by raining down rights into the face of Alexander Remington

Rick - Silas using a much more vicious and brawling based style then we're used to, but I don't know if that's smart.

Matt - Hell no it really isn’t smart. He doesn’t wanna get into a brawl with that motherfucker Alexander Remington

Silas pulls Remington up, and sends him into the ropes, but as Remington comes back he drops Silas with a huge shoulder block. Alex grabs Silas under the arm, and pulls him as he stands behind him and drops bombs straight down. Silas is able to reverse despite the stiff shots from Remington. Silas grabs the arm as Alex comes down for a punch, and uses his own momentum as he flips him over and turns it right into an armbar submission. Alexander is able to turn it into a pin attempt!

-1-

Kickout

Rick – Alexander showing his ring skills with that sly cover

Matt – It didn’t do much, Silas kicked out at one

Silas quickly breaks the submission. Alex comes right at Silas, but gets caught with an arm drag. Another charge forward and another arm drag. Alexander is going with the old addage of "3rd times the charm", but again he gets caught with an arm drag. Silas tries to quickly turn it into a crossface, but Alexander breaks it, and goes outside the ring

Rick - Silas switching up his style, and he has certainly shaken Remington with some strong mat work.

Matt – Are you nuts?! That’s not even what's happening. Alexander is just baiting Silas to come outside, where Remington is gonna do things his way.

Rick - Silas would be wise to stick to his game, and not get back into a straight up fight with the former UECW world champion. Especially on the outside of the ring, where anyone is dangerous.

Silas is getting fired up by the crowd. and again he goes outside of his comfort zone with a suicide plancha. Both men are down, and the ref begins his count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Silas rolls into the ring and then right back out, breaking the count. Silas pulls Alexander to his feet, but Remington was waiting as he rakes the eyes of Silas. Remington drives Silas forward spine first into the ring apron, and keeps the assault going, as he whips Silas shoulder first into the ring barricade.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

It's now Silas' turn to break the count as he rolls into the ring, and right back out. Remington again pulls Silas up, and this time he rams him face first right into the ring post

Rick - Alexander with a sickening attack right there, and it could be over.

Matt – That’s the way you get shit done Rickie boy.

Rick - He could have just given Silas a concussion or broken his nose or worse.

Matt – Silas is a tuff ass kid, I’m sure he’ll bounce right back

-1-

-2-

-3-

Remington picks him up off the floor and rolls him into the ring. Remington follows him into the ring and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

NOOO! KICKOUT!

Silas just gets his shoulder up, and Remington looks shocked as he begins screaming at the ref.

Rick – Alexander just barely missed the cover right there

Matt – You sure? I could have sworn the ref hit a three count

Rick – This isn’t the NFL, are refs are season vets

Silas is still on spaghetti legs, but he's back up and he takes advantage of the distracted Remington, catching him with a belly to back suplex. Silas takes a few seconds to shake off the cobwebs as he backs into the near corner. Remington gets to his feet, but he goes right back down thanks to a clothesline. Silas brings Remington up to his feet before catching him with a snap suplex. Silas keeps Remington hooked, and rolls over bringing them both up for another snap suplex. Silas again keeps Remington hooked and rolls over. He brings both of them up, and goes for another suplex, but it's blocked by Alexander. Remington sends Silas off, and goes for a powerslam attempt, but it's reversed into a Tiger Suplex. Silas bridges over, and the ref dives down to make the count.

-1-

-2-

Alexander once again kicks out

Rick – Alexander Remington showing a lot of heart out here tonight, especially after being driven skull first into the ring post.

Matt - He has stepped it up like he needs to be doing, but he isn’t won anything yet.

Rick – Alexander Remington is not an easy man to beat, but Silas Romero is proving the same thing about himself.

Both Remington and Romero are back to their feet, and clearly they're out here to leave everything in the ring. They charge right back at each other, and once again this thing is a slugfest. Right from Remington right from Romero, right from Alexander, right from Silas, back and forth they go, until eventually Silas gets the upper hand, and starts backing Remington into the ropes. Alexander is able to duck a wild right from Silas though, and as Silas turns around Remington just about takes his head off with a superkick. Alexander makes the cover, and believes it is over.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[b]Rick - NO KICK OUT AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!

Remington is fuming and screaming at the ref as he goes and rips one of the turnbuckles right off leaving nothing but exposed steel. The ref begins yelling at Remington but he just shoves him away and goes out of the ring. He grabs a steel chair.

Matt - One way or another he is knocking Silas out.

Rick – But this isn’t a no DQ match

Remington throws the chair into the ring, and the ref quickly pulls it out. Alexander slides into the ring with the ring bell and is set to hit Silas with the ring bell, but right as he goes to hit him the ref grabs the bell away

Rick - Remington is not hitting Romero with any foreign object if the ref has anything to say about it.

Matt – Fucking ref, ruining all da fun

Remington sees his opening as he looks at the exposed turnbuckle, and the ref making sure the foreign objects are gone and out of reach. Alexander grabs Silas by the skull, and goes to drive him into the steel of the turnbuckle, but instead Silas reverse the move and Remington goes flying over the turnbuckle catching the steel in his stomach, and the top of the ring post hits him right in the forehead. Silas spots his chance and goes for the roll up pin as Remington bounces off the turnbuckle

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT!!!

Rick - HOW IN THE WORLD DID REMINGTON JUST KICK OUT?

Matt – How the hell should I know, I’m just a pot head commentator

Rick - These two didn't come out here to put on a wrestling clinic, or have an hour long match. They simply came out here to beat the hell out of each other, entertain this crowd, and win.

Matt - Well they beat the hell out of each other, and this crowd is going crazy, but only one of them will walk out of here with the victory

Again both Remington and Silas are on their feet, only this time each one is holding the ropes as they try to keep their balance. Again they go right back to the middle of the ring and just start trading shots. Remington is able to get the upper hand, and he whips Silas off the ropes as Silas comes back Remington just kicks him right in the gut and sets him up for The Cashflow. Silas is just able to counter, and turn it into the GKFO, but it's another counter, and this time Remington connects with Cashflow! Alexander hooks Silas’ leg

-1-

-2-

-3-

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … Alexander Remington!

Rick – And Alexander starts his career off on the right foot with a hard fought victory against Silas Romero

Matt – This match was back and forth from the start!

Alexander rolls out the ring, and makes his way up the ramp, while the feed cuts to the backstage where we see a stunning diva. She is making her way around the back of the Quicken loans arena when she turns a corner and bumps right into James Walker.

Alyssa Lee
“James Walker, not the person I was looking for, but what better way to send a message to the clown then through his personal bitch”

James almost jumps out of his skin, hearing the voice of Alyssa Lee. James turns around and he is face to face with Loca Rocsi cousin.

James Walker
“Listen Alyssa, I had nothing to do with what happened to your cousin last week. If anything I was the one who tried to squash anything before that happened.”

Alyssa Lee
“You can stop shitting in your pants there James, like I said I’m not looking for you”

James Walker
“Jinxie has been on edge ever since you and Santiago made a move on him. It’s what pushed him over the edge last week with Loca. And with you here tonight, I take it you got his message”

Alyssa Lee
“I wasn’t thrilled spending the last week in a hospital with my cousin. But it did convince me to do something I’ve been thinking about for a while

Before James could respond to Alyssa the clown comes from behind Alyssa and runs ‘Sally’ across her hair

Jinx
“Jimmy! You found my zombie fucker! OoOo how I missed her”

Alyssa brushes the crowbar off of her and steps up to Jinx

Alyssa Lee
“I’m not that little girl anymore Jinx. And you have some set of balls to even show your face around me!”

Jinx
“If memory serves me right, you used to enjoy foundling my balls on a nightly basis

Alyssa Lee
“A job title that now is filled by James over here”

Jinx
“How did you even get back here Alyssa, last time I check the Insurgency wasn’t big on handing out groupies backstage passes”

[color=violet]Alyssa Lee
“I’m far from being a groupie. In fact you’re looking at the newest addition to the Insurgency roster. Retirement was getting boring, and we both now how I love to rain on your parade.”
[color]

The clown’s smirk quickly turns upside down

Alyssa Lee
“Aww Jinx, why so serious? It’s gonna be like old times.”

While Alyssa gets real close to Jinx. She slides her hands down his chest and grabs a handful down below. The clown cringes as Alyssa leans in and whispers in his ear

Alyssa Lee
“And after you get upstage tonight by Ethan, I’ll be gunning to add to your beauty mark … Enjoy the rest of your night”

Alyssa blows a mocking kiss before walking away from the clown, who doesn’t look to happy that his old flame and current enemy is employed with the Insurgency. In fact while the camera fades out, it’s clear Jinx is down right pissed about it…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Ref1
That pretty sums it all up… Fucking replacements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars behind the announcer’s position.

Rick – Looks like Jinx isn’t to thrill that Alyssa Lee is in the picture

Matt – Jinx has to watch his back from now on! With the stunt the clown pulled last week curb stomping poor Loca Rocsi, Loca’s cousin has to be out for revenge

Rick – Lets hope, it doesn’t effect Jinx’s incredible run in the Tournament for the briefcase. But for now, we got ourselves a cat fight!

“I met a girl who hated the world,
She used her body to sell her soul,
Everytime they'd break her and pay,
Tear out her heart, and leave her in pain,
I never found out how she survived,
All of the sadness she kept inside,”

The stage would fill with a slight blue smoke, making the ramp and stage entrance hazy and misty. The occasional flash of yellow would streak up from either side of the ramp, up the full length and then back up, making slight popping sounds, drowned out by the music. As the words ‘Tear out,’ played out, Katelyn would push through the curtain and stand on the stage, her head down, a simple white trench coat draped over her shoulders. She simply stood there, her chest heaving slightly with heavy breaths. Standing there, doing nothing but seemingly waiting.

“ You could love her if you paid,
You could have her every day,
You could love her if you prayed,
You could have her every way,”

As soon as the first ‘You’ exploded over the sound system, Katelyn flicked up her head and flicked her arms out to her sides, the coat falling to the floor by her feet. The sound of the crowd mixed. Men wolf-whistling, women cursing, fans cheering, and haters hating. A smirk would cross her face, as she fell into a slow, determined, hip-rolling strut down the ramp on a slow movement towards the ring, this taking place after the third ‘You’.

“Down on her knees, she wept on the floor,
This hopeless life she wanted no more,
Dead in her mind and cold to the bone,
She opened her eyes and saw she was alone,
She never found out how much I tried,
All of the sadness she kept made me blind,
She never found out how much I cried,
The rope so tight on the night that she died...”

As ‘She opened her,’ eyes came across the sound system Katelyn came to a standstill at the base of the ramp, and placed her hands upon her hips gazing over the ground. Raising her left hand to her lips she would blow a kiss all around the crowd, flicking her head back, and in turn throwing her hair over her shoulder. She’d finish her hip-rolling strut at the ring apron and slid herself beneath the bottom rope at the time ‘The rope so tight,’ came across.

“You could love her if you paid, you could have her everyday,
You could love her if you prayed, you could have her every way,
I never found out how she survived - a life lived in lies is a life of denial,
I never found out how she could lie - with a smile on her face and the darkness inside,”

The music would begin to fade after this last little bit, going on the chorus one last time, as Katelyn paced the ring, hands on her hips, a smirk still upon her face. Her eyes slowly observing the arena around her.

Heather Thompson – The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first weighing in at 130 pounds, Katelyn Dimaz!

Rick – Katelyn Dimaz looks to get her career started with an upset victory here tonight

Matt – She better bring it tonight, she’s going against the Queen of Wrestling here tonight

The unmistakable, methodical beat of drums is heard, as the gruff voice of Dan Chandler is heard coming over the p.a. system, starting her theme, "Erase my Scars" by Evans Blue to play. The lights begin to flicker with pale pastel colored hues, illuminating the crowd and the stage as a single spotlight comes over the entrance way while the rest of the lights dim. Brushing past the curtains, in a way that certainly commands all of the attention in the arena is Lennox Laroux. The fans come to life as she throws a pointed finger out their way, swaying it from one side of the arena to the other before pointing straight up, a direct signal for the lights to come back on.

Sashaying down the ramp, Lennox extends a manicured hand to the fans, greeting them with a huge, mile-wide smile and high fives to those within her reach. Making her sauntering way towards the aluminum stairs, she jogs up them and struts along the apron, bending into the ring between the second and third rope. Strutting to the center of the ring, Lennox throws her arms out diagonally and commands a prompt for the turnbuckles to erupt with a huge explosion of glitter and pyro. Smiling, she makes her way towards the slightly smoky turnbuckle and began to stretch her long, limber limbs out, rolling her neck in the porcess as "Erase my Scars" began to fade away.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Saint-Pierre, Canada… Lennox Laroux!!!

Rick – Lennox upstage Rosalie Knight, a IWF Queen who some figured would never lose the Queen of wrestling championship

Matt – Lennox future is a bright one here in the insurgency

Rick – Rumors has this being Lennox’s last match EVER in the IWF

Matt – Talk about a short future

IWF Debut Match
Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Lennox Laroux

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Katelyn and Lennox immediately go to the center of the ring and tie up. Katelyn takes Lennox down with an arm drag, and kicks her in the back. But Lennox gets to right back to her feet, and turns to face Katelyn again. The two slowly circle around each other. Katelyn runs forward and drives her shoulder into Lennox’s gut, carrying her to the corner, smashing her into it. Lennox slumps into the corner in a sitting position. Katelyn backs up, and then runs to the corner, looking to smash her butt into Lennox’s face. But Lennox moves out of the way at the last second, causing Katelyn to run into the turnbuckle herself.

Rick – Nobody home!

Matt – The Queen of Wrestling gotta capitalize here.

Lennox quickly gets to her feet, and kicks Katelyn in the gut. She quickly takes Katelyn down with a neck breaker, and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Katelyn kicks out.

Matt – Impressive. I thought this one was over right there

Rick – After one move?

Matt – It’s been a trend as of late around here

Rick – True

Lennox stands, stalking Katelyn as she slowly gets to her feet. As soon as she stands, Lennox kicks her in the gut and grabs her head, smashing it into the mat with a Float-Over DDT. Without missing a beat, Lennox grans the legs and locks in her trademark Inverted Cloverleaf

Matt – She calls that the Paradis Perdu

Rick – And I’m the obvious one?

Lennox has no choice but to tap out

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…LENNOX lAROUX !

Rick – Lennox wins again! Her record stays perfect

Matt – Too bad …

Rick – Too bad? You were pulling for Katelyn?

Matt – I’m telling you this was the last time we’ll see Lennox inside a IWF ring

Rick – You’re delirious

Matt – No … I’m stoned

The camera focuses in on Lennox who is smiling and waving to the crowed. The scene then suddenly cuts to the back…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. And the beat drops to Kanye West's I wish you would, followed by a count down

"One ... Two ... There coming for you ... Three ... Four ...Better lock your door ... Five ... Six ... Hide your bitch"

The beat picks up and a black and white strobe light takes over the entire arena. A highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen, in a pulse-sating way. The motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave" but its hard to make it out with the strobe light ... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"They said, thou shall not be Ill"
"Thou shall not feel"
"Thou should not be trill, not be drill, not be real"
"Niggas selling packs, niggas flipping pills"
"They got heron and crack, man"
"These niggas high for real"
"Every year gon be our year"
"Every year gon be my year"

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp the lights have him as dark as a shadow figure with the only thing shining is the IWF World Championship, causing a huge hurl of a mix reaction from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"I've been popping shit for to long"
"But still reppin' where I came from"
"I guess it's how I came up"
"I wish you would try to play us"

Robbie Hart stands there his entire body still blacked out from the light effect, he stands there taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp, the strobe light pulsing with the bass from the song. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take in his dark out figure with the flash bulbs bouncing off the World Championship.

"I wish you would nigga"
"I wish you would nigga"
"You see you got a couple cases, still look good nigga"
"You see these niggas'll try to play yea"
"Know how you feel nigga"
"Eh yup, That'd be the day you wanna kill a nigga"

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as White trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie lightly bounces on his feet still looking like a dark shadow, boasting the cheers from the fans

"But you gon chill nigga"
"Just for your kids nigga"
"Cause now there's kids"
"Doin grown man biz nigga"
"You just got home nigga"
"You tryin to leave nigga"
"Me I don't wanna do another five years nigga"

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so, before raising the IWF World Championship up in the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans. Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring, ready for a war... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

"The boss is testing yo ass"
"The fed'll question yo ass"
"They be drug testing yo ass"
"And they pry you don't pass"
"And then you look in the sky"
"You got questions to ask"

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting and for the first time showing his full figure

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a mix reaction. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie walks to the center of the ring and pulls a microphone to his mouth

Robbie Hart
“Seeing as everyone in the back has forgotten, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Robbie Hart, the IWF WORLD CHAMPION! Ever since I became the World Champion, I have been pushed to the back burner by almost everyone in the Insurgency. Where was my celebration after I stole the show at From the Ashes? Did anyone give a flying fuck after I defeated Chad Mason almost a month ago? Nope, not at all. Everyone was to busy hyping talent that came over from sinking ships!

Robbie walks around the ring before bringing the mic back up to his mouth

Robbie Hart
“Don’t get it twisted, I’m glad there are fresh faces coming into the Insurgency, what I’m pissed about is the fact that there being handed a spotlight I busted my ass to get! I wasn’t handed championship matches one week in to my contract! I wasn’t handed a PPV main event spot in my debut! If you ask me, I’m starting to think folks are forgetting just who kept this place from joining ASWF and UECW in the promotion graveyard!

Robbie adjust the championship belt on his shoulder

Robbie Hart
“What the board has to realize is, what is going to happen to these guys jumping ahead of the line when they DON’T leave Fallout the unified World Heavyweight Champion. Take a look at Cody Taylor, his return was supposed to be something epic, he was going to resurrect Salvation! He was gonna enter the Double Cage of Horror at Fallout and become the next face of the Insurgency, where is Cody now? Right, no longer employed by the IWF. What about the Queen of Wrestling champion Lennox Laroux? She took the belt and also left the IWF! Doesn’t anyone wonder why these promotions tanked in the first place!? It’s because there “Superstars” couldn’t bring in ratings, yet there supposed to be the future of IWF? Give me a fucking break!”

The Champ leans on the ropes looking up to the Entrance way

Robbie Hart
“Even someone who I thought was a friend seems to have forgotten everything I did, and everything I’ve accomplished here. Instead of Corey Casey opening up tonight’s show backing his IWF Champion, he puts his money on another UECW ass monkey? This is a man who help create the Insurgency and he comes out here supporting someone who two months ago couldn’t give a flying fuck about the IWF! And I the only one who see’s something wrong with this picture? Maybe it’s my fault; maybe I’ve been too much of a performing monkey to be taken serious. Maybe I’ve sat around to long and held my tongue on all the bullshit that’s been piling up around here. I guess it’s about time I stop being this companies bitch.

Robbie smirks a little

Robbie Hart
What if I was to walk out of here tonight, and not even bother showing up for Fallout? The sad answer to that question is the fact that not a single fucking soul would give a flying fuck if I walked out of here right now. Everyone would forget how I put the High Impact Championship on the map, or how I am the youngest two time world champion this fed has ever had. But you know what, that’s not going to happen. The only way I’ll be taken serious is by stunning the fucking world!

The champ slowly pulls the World title belt off his shoulder

Robbie Hart
“Take a long … Hard look at this … Take a hard look at who’s holding this”

Robbie Hart holds up the World Championship

Robbie Hart
“Because come Next Sunday night, this belt isn’t going anywhere. I’m going to disappoint Corey Casey’s new love interest. I’m going to once again disappoint Stygian, I’m going to make Alexander Remington wish UECW was still in business. Face it folks, I made a career of disappointing people favorites.”

Robbie looks directly into the camera

Robbie Hart
“And that’s not going to change at Fallout.”

I wish you would by Kanye West hits the PA system as Robbie drops the mic and rolls out the ring. The champ slowly walks up the ramp jawing some more trash talk as the camera fades to commercial

Last edited by Corey Casey on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle   Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer table

Rick- Welcome back ladies and gents!

Matt- The Battle for the Briefcase Tournament is beginning to truly heat up and we have one hell of a third round match for you all tonight!

Rick- The Crowned, Clown Price of IWF is set to go one on one with the high flying sensation Ethan Cage!

Matt- And there are massive implications in this match! The winner will go one on one with Ruby Winters at Fallout in the finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following is match is scheduled for one fall and is a Quarterfinal Match in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! Introducing first…

‘GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???’

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him.

Heather Thompson- From ArcView…Weighing in at 200 Pounds…Jinx!

Rick- Jinx has been impressive over the course of his IWF tenure, really securing his spot as a solid mid-card performer

Matt- But if he wins this match, this could be his launching pad to the next level!

Rick- That is, IF he can win this match and IF he can beat the dangerous First Lady of Natural Law!

Matt- Both of which is easier said than done!

The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights go out, Invincible by MGK begins to play, a burst of blue lights up the entrance way and out walks Ethan, hooded to the world, until HE wants them to see him, until THEY "deserve" to see him.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 238 Pounds…Ethan Cage!

Rick- Ethan Cage came over with the ASWF crew and has truly found a home here in IWF

Matt- Damn right he has! He’s also found a President for the Ethan Cage Fan Club!

Rick- Let me guess…

Matt- Give up?! IT’S ME!

Rick- Aren’t you already the President of the Jason Hawk Fan Club?

Matt- THAT’S THE BEST PART! I CAN BE BOTH!!!!

Rick- Facepalm

Ethan Cage slides into the ring, and jumps in the corner, taunting the crowd, before leaping down and facing Jinx. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Match
#2 Jinx [vs.] #14 Ethan Cage

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Ethan Cage looks across the ring confidently, staring into the eyes of Jinx. Jinx and Ethan Cage both slowly walk to the center of the ring and lock up. After struggling back and forth for a moment or two, Ethan Cage easily begins to over power Jinx.

Rick- Ethan Cage has 30 pounds or so on Jinx

Matt- That might be, but Jinx definitely has the in-ring experience advantage when it comes to matches here in IWF. Also, don’t forget, Jinx has been a former Full Throttle Champ so he knows what it takes to fight in big time matches

As Ethan Cage begins to overpower Jinx, Jinx manages to suddenly drop down and sweep his leg, catching Ethan Cage off guard and connecting a leg sweep that sends Ethan Cage down to the canvas. Jinx then immediately stands up and leaps into the air. Jinx executes a full front flip before coming crashing down on Ethan Cage with a standing senton splash. Jinx tries to pin Ethan Cage’s shoulders to the canvas

-1-

Ethan Cage immediately uses his leg strength to reach up with his legs and wrap his legs around Jinx’s neck. Ethan Cage nods his head confidently as he locks in a headlock on Jinx using his legs. However, before Ethan Cage can gain too much of an advantage, Jinx delivers a series of four blows with his right and left fists that crash right into the side of Ethan Cage, forcing Ethan Cage to break the hold and sit up, clutching his sides. This allows Jinx to briefly regain a vertical, standing position. Jinx then lunges forward and connects a diving clothesline that sends Ethan Cage right back down to the canvas

Rick- Amazing series of moves there by both Jinx and Ethan Cage

Matt- But especially Jinx…wait…THAT’S A BAD THING! GO Ethan Cage!

Jinx leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Jinx kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Jinx then Irish whips Ethan Cage to the ropes. Ethan Cage hits the ropes and comes running back towards Jinx. As Ethan Cage gets close enough, Jinx leans down, looking to connect a back body drop. However, at the last second, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and dives over Jinx’s back. Ethan Cage lands on his feet behind Jinx and immediately spins around and dives over Jinx’s back, hooking Jinx’s head as Ethan Cage passes over Jinx’s back, connecting a bulldog that drives Jinx face first into the canvas

Rick- And there’s a momentum shift!

Matt- GO Ethan Cage!

Ethan Cage is the first to his feet but Jinx isn’t far behind. Ethan Cage immediately throws a pair of leg kicks that catch Jinx in the right leg, causing Jinx to stumble backwards. Ethan Cage then rotates 360 degrees on the spot and catches Jinx off guard with a discus clothesline that sends Jinx right back down to the canvas. Ethan Cage then quickly drops down and goes for the cover as the ref counts

-1-

Jinx kicks out

Rick- Amazing back and forth action by both men here in the opening moments of this match up

Matt- Well Rick, what did you think was going to happen? It’s a match involving Ethan Cage! It was bound to be incredible!

Ethan Cage quickly gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Jinx up to a vertical base. Ethan Cage kicks Jinx in the gut, doubling Jinx over. Ethan Cage then grabs Jinx and Irish whips Jinx into the corner turnbuckle. Ethan Cage follows up behind Jinx and, as soon as Jinx’s back hits the turnbuckle, Ethan Cage is right there to connect a running, flying knee strike that catches Jinx right underneath the chin. Ethan Cage then hooks Jinx’s head and runs out of the corner turnbuckle a few paces before leaping into the air and driving Jinx down to the canvas with a floating cutter

Rick- Beautiful combo by Ethan Cage

Matt- Ethan Cage FOR THE WIN!

Once again, Ethan Cage drops down and goes for the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Jinx kicks out yet again

Rick- Another kick out by Jinx!

Matt- Damnit! Stupid Clown! STAY DOWN!

Ethan Cage gets to his feet and looks down at Jinx, who is clutching his head and neck

Ethan Cage
Whose afraid of the big bad clown? NOT ME!

The crowd boo’s violently as Ethan Cage looks up and smirks, taking a bow

Rick- Some show boating by Ethan Cage here

Matt- I love it! Ethan Cage is a true entertainer down to his very core!

Ethan Cage leans down and goes to drag Jinx up to his feet. However, Jinx manages to reach up out of no where and pull Ethan Cage down to the mat, locking in a small package pinning attempt as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Ethan Cage manages to kick out at the last minute

Rick- Jinx caught Ethan Cage off guard there!

Matt-Never! Ethan Cage had that planned! It was all to heighten the drama of this match!

Rick- Sure, Matt…

Ethan Cage and Jinx both fight back up to their feet. Ethan Cage tries to connect a few leg kicks but Jinx hops backwards each time, causing Ethan Cage to come closer and closer to Jinx with each attempt. As Ethan Cage goes for the third attempted leg kick, instead of hopping backwards to avoid the kick, Jinx lunges forward and drives Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a massive clothesline. Ethan Cage pops back up to his feet…only to be met with a second clothesline. Ethan Cage pops up to his feet a third time and is immediately met with a big kick to the gut by Jinx.

Jinx immediately reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage. Jinx sends Ethan Cage running to the ring ropes with an Irish whip. Ethan Cage hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Jinx. As soon as Ethan Cage gets close enough, Jinx reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage, lifting Ethan Cage up into the air, rotating 180 degrees, and driving Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a massive double edged spinebuster

Rick- Jinx is picking up steam

Matt- Uh oh…COME ON Ethan Cage!

Jinx leaps to his feet, laughing insanely as he pounds his chest. Jinx leans down and grabs Ethan Cage, dragging Ethan Cage up to his feet. Jinx then begins to rain blows down on Ethan Cage, forcing Ethan Cage to attempt to cover up his head and face, leaving his body wide open which allows Jinx to pepper Ethan Cage’s sides and stomach with jabs

Rick- Excellent striking being shown here by Jinx

Matt- Reminiscent of Shadow Demon if you ask me…Something that Ethan Cage NEEDS TO FIGHT OUT OF!!!!

Ethan Cage keeps stumbling backwards, trying to duck the jabs being thrown by Jinx. However, as soon as Ethan Cage’s back touches the ring ropes. Jinx suddenly stops throwing the jabs and drops back a half a step. Ethan Cage slowly lowers his arms away from his face…only to be met by a massive superkick by Jinx that sends Ethan Cage toppling out of the ring

Matt- FUCK!

Rick- Ethan Cage almost got his head kicked off by Jinx!

Jinx drops down and ducks out of the ring. Jinx walks over to where Ethan Cage is lying, clutching his jaw in pain. Jinx leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Jinx then positions his shoulder right by Ethan Cage’s stomach and ducks underneath Ethan Cage’s arms. Jinx then sprints forward, driving Ethan Cage’s spine and back right into the ring apron. Jinx drags himself and Ethan Cage back a half a step before rushing forward, once again driving Ethan Cage spine first into the ring apron. Inside the ring, the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

As Jinx drops back a third time, Ethan Cage begins raining blows down on the unprotected back of Jinx’s neck. Jinx is forced down to one knee by the force of the blows, releasing his hold on Ethan Cage. Ethan Cage then reaches out, grabs Jinx’s arms, and spins around, connecting a double underhook spinning neckbreaker

Rick- Gorgeous move by…

Matt- ZOMFGHOLYSHITBBQ!

Rick- What? The move wasn’t that impressive

Matt- DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOVE THAT WAS?! THAT WAS THE HAWK’S WINGS! JASON USED TO DO THAT MOVE! IT’S TRUE! Ethan Cage IS THE NEW JASON HAWK!

Rick- Wait….did you say BBQ…?

Meanwhile, inside the ring, the ref continues to count

-5-

-6-

-7-

Ethan Cage and Jinx both manage to slowly begin to get to their feet. Jinx using the ring apron and Ethan Cage the announcer’s table.

-8-

Jinx manages to get to his feet and rolls into the ring. Ethan Cage also manages to make it to a vertical basis and, using the last of his strength dives towards the ring

-9-

Ethan Cage manages to slide underneath the bottom rope at the last second. Just barely avoiding being counted out

Rick- Ethan Cage almost lost this match in a fairly underwhelming way

Matt- BUT HE DIDN’T, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Jinx quickly closes the distance between himself and Ethan Cage and begins stomping down on Ethan Cage’s prone form. Jinx then drops down, grabs Ethan Cage’s arms, and locks in a Gogoplata submission hold

Rick- Snakes in a Can!

Matt- NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON Ethan Cage!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan Cage screams in pain as Jinx laughs hysterically, cranking backwards with all his might in an attempt to choke the air out of Ethan Cage’s entire body. The ref immediately drops down and asks Ethan Cage if he wants to quit by Ethan Cage manages to shake his head “no” in between screams of agony

Rick- Ethan Cage is in a real bind here!

Matt- YOU CAN DO IT Ethan Cage! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Rick- This is getting to be a bit much don’t you think, Matt?

Matt- Ethan Cage IS FIGHTING FOR HIS VERY LIFE HERE AGAINST AN INSANE CLOWN, RICK! I CERTAINLY DON’T THINK “THIS IS A BIT MUCH” YOU ASSHAT!

Rick- Ass…hat…?

Meanwhile, in the ring, Jinx’s insane laughter has almost reached a fevered pitch as Ethan Cage begins to slowly but surely stop flailing about in an attempt to escape. In a last ditch effort, Ethan Cage manages to rotate his body ever so slightly and sneak his bottom foot just underneath the bottom rope. The ref suddenly notices Ethan Cage’s foot and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The ref then forces Jinx to release the submission hold. Jinx immediately gets to his feet and begins to argue with the ref

Rick- Jinx is not happy that the ref forced him to release the Snakes in a Can

Matt- It doesn’t matter! Ethan Cage SURVIVES AND CAN FIGHT ON!

Jinx finally stops arguing with the ref and turns his attention back to Ethan Cage, who is still motionless on the canvas. Jinx walks over to Ethan Cage, leans down, and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Jinx then kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Jinx tries to hit the Last Laugh, but Ethan Cage manages to escape the move. Ethan Cage then takes off at a full sprint, running towards the ring ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and lands on the top rope. Ethan Cage launches himself backwards, executing a full moonsault before landing firmly on his feet behind Jinx. As soon as his feet touch the canvas, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and connects a Pele kick

Rick-HIT THE LIGHTS!

Matt- YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Ethan Cage collapses down on top of Jinx as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…advancing to the finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Ethan Cage!

The ref helps Ethan Cage up to his feet. Ethan Cage stumbles a bit and slouches, using the ref to help hold himself up

Rick- Ethan Cage is clearly exhausted after that incredible match

Matt- THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST DAY OF ALL TIME! Ethan Cage ADVANCES! Ethan Cage ADVANCES! OH HAPPY DAYS!

Rick- Ugh…This is like Tommy Cornell’s obsession with Chuck all over again…

The camera zooms in on Ethan Cage for a moment, who has managed to climb the nearest turnbuckle under his own power, before cutting to commercial

--------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Tumblr_m4yhyuwK9y1r4nw98o1_400

Corey Casey says: Twilight? They ain’t got SHIT on me!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And this next match directly impacts the already stacked Fallout card!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. Last week, after a brutal Twitter war with Parker Wayde, former IWF superstar James Shark issued a challenged to the young upstart IWF superstar Parker Wayde

Matt- Sharky said that if Parker Wayde can beat both IWF World Heavyweight Champion Robbie Hart and The Star Destroyer himself, Stygian, then Shark would face Parker Wayde at the Fallout Pay Per View.

Rick- Last week, Parker Wayde completed one half of Sharky’s challenge by defeating Robbie Hart in a stunning upset victory. Tonight, we see if Parker Wayde can overcome the odds and earn the right that very few people on this planet can claim…the right to say they have defeated the legendary Star Destroyer…

The camera cuts over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Parker Wayde’s theme song plays as he walks out onto the entrance ramp. He looks around the arena with an arrogant smirk across his face, before he jogs down to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope…

Heather Thompson- From Winston-Salem, North Carolina…Weighing in at 247 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…Parker Wayde!

Rick- Parker Wayde has been the man of the week this week after an amazing upset victory over the IWF World Heavyweight Champ last week

Matt- Parker Wayde has been clamoring that he is going to force James Shark to come back to IWF and face him once and for all at Fallout

Rick- The problem is, though…In order to get to Sharky…Parker Wayde needs to get through the Star Destroyer

Matt- And that is certainly easier said than done

The camera pans away from Parker Wayde and, once again, focuses on Heather Thompson

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah…Weighing in at 315 pounds…From Bullhead City, Arizona…He is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion"…Stygian!

Rick- Stygian is truly a sight to behold, Matt

Matt- One of the most legendary figures IWF has to offer…and the guy has barely been in IWF a year!

Rick- Stygian has run rampart over some of the most intimidating competition that IWF has to offer, the most legendary match being the encounter between Stygian and Corey Casey at Ragnarok!

Matt- Parker Wayde might have bitten off more than he can chew tonight…

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and sizing up his opponent. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

If Parker Wayde wins, he faces James Shark at Fallout
Stygian [vs.] Parker Wayde

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Parker Wayde comes rushing across the ring, looking to take down Stygian with a cross body block. However, Stygian manages to catch Parker Wayde and power Parker Wayde down to the canvas with a modified Rock Bottom side slam

Rick- Burn Notice!

Matt- Already?!

Stygian climbs to his feet, a smirk playing about his features as he leans down and drags Parker Wayde up to his feet. Stygian then grabs Parker Wayde by the throat and lifts Parker Wayde up into the military press position. Stygian pumps Parker Wayde up and down a few times before dropping Parker Wayde down and powering Parker Wayde down to the canvas with a Baneblade

Rick- BANEBLADE!

Matt- Parker Wayde IS TOAST!

Stygian drops down and hooks both of Parker Wayde’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Stygian!

Rick- It’s over?! Already?!

Matt- Well…it looks like we won’t be seeing James Shark vs. Parker Wayde at Fallout

After the match, Stygian walks over to the ropes and calls for a mic. He quickly gets it. He holds the mic up, and “Cry Thunder” cuts out.

Stygian
So as everyone by now knows…Corey Casey has been spending money. We’ve all see the other former UECW guys paraded out here tonight. Alex Remington mop up some new blood here. For most of you, this is the first time you’re hearing about Corey Casey snapping up UECW and the contracts he wanted from there. Me? I found out about it Monday. Alexander Remington and Corey Casey barged into my dressing room after I skinned the Manimal in that whole bullshit scenario that saw me loaned to UECW in its final night. Alex, you came into my dressing room, you and Corey Casey said that you were coming to IWF to do ONE THING. Well I’m right here, and poor Parker Wayde just wasn’t up to even denting my armor. I can out for a fight that I didn’t get. You came to IWF to do one thing? WHY DON’T YOU GET OUT HERE AND DO IT?

It appears as though he would get his wish. "Unforgiven II" by Metallica begins to play throughout the arena; the fans standing to their feet as they anticipate the first showdown between long-term adversaries Alexander Remington and Stygian. Out from the back walks Alexander Remington, dressed in his usual business attire - clearly not with any intention of getting in an altercation at the moment. He has a sly smile on his face as he glances behind him; Corey Casey and Isabella slowly walk out from behind the curtain and stand to each side of Alex. Stygian is shown with a look of disgust on his face as Remington stares coldly into his eyes from the top of the stage. But it wouldn't be Remington that would answer the call of Stygian; instead, Corey Casey was the one holding the microphone.

Corey Casey
Hold on there Stygian, last time I checked, you don't make matches in IWF - I do. You don't call the shots around here; I do. Mr. Remington has valiantly allowed IWF to experience the greatness of many of his former peers from UECW, and in the coming weeks and months, I have no doubt that we will be very pleased with each and every acquisition. Mr. Remington should not be the subject of mockery and ridicule - he has been nothing but good for business. You’re right, I brought him here to do one thing: to be the new standard bearer of IWF. I’m tired of thugs like James Shark representing my company. I’m tired of punks like Chad Mason representing my company. I’m tired of baby-killing psychopaths like Robbie Hart representing my company. And I am tired of mercenaries like YOU representing MY COMPANY! Alexander Remington is the new face, the new franchise of IWF. He’s our new Brandon Macdonald.

Stygian
Wonderful! I plan to do to the new Brandon Macdonald what I did to the old Brandon Macdonald!

Corey has an evil sadistic grin on his face as he stared down at Stygian.

Corey Casey
I’m sorry, Alexander Remington is a busy man. He has no intention of squaring off with you tonight; in fact, he has agreed with myself and Isabella that fighting you is simply a waste of his time. I know that you two have had your issues in the past, but I assure you that not only will you not be fighting Alexander Remington tonight; you will not be in the same ring with him anytime soon. Truth is, you don't belong in the same ring with Alexander Remington, and he has finally come to that realization. He has much bigger fish to fry than you.

Remington nods his head along with Corey Casey, approving everything that he had to say. Isabella takes the microphone from Corey Casey, chiming in herself.

Isabella
I'm sorry but Corey, I'd like to take this one step further. Stygian, you may hate this man, but I can't allow you to be taking out your own personal vendettas against our best talent. So not only will you not fight Alexander Remington anytime soon, but Stygian...I'm going to make it my personal job to see to it that you NEVER get the opportunity.

Stygian is clearly irate, pacing back and forth in the ring as he stares back at the top of the ramp. He holds the microphone to his lips, beginning to say something in return, but "coincidentally" his microphone has been completely shut off in the meantime. The fans are waiting for Alexander to say something as well, but he refrains from taking the microphone. "Unforgiven II" by Metallica begins to play again as the trio slowly turns to walk away; Remington glancing over his shoulder one last time with a sly smile on his face before exiting behind the curtain. Stygian throws the microphone up the ramp like a tomahawk, but doesn't hit anyone as we cut to commercial.

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle 36414z

IWF says: SHARKY! Y UE H8 JEREM LYN?!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are seated behind the announcer’s table

Rick-Ladies and gents, it’s time for our co-main event of the evening!

Matt- This next match is a re-match of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship match at From the Ashes II this year!

Rick- If this match is anything like the legendary encounter Robbie and Chad had at FTA II, then this match could damn well steal the show!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Jennifer Young…From New York City, New York…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…Chad Mason!

Rick- Chad has been through some…trying…times as of late

Matt- You’re talking about last week when he got eliminated from the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament by Ruby Winters aren’t you?

Rick- Well I wasn’t going to mention the incident by name but…yes…that’s exactly what I’m talking about

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. And the beat drops to Kanye West's I wish you would, followed by a count down

"One ... Two ... There coming for you ... Three ... Four ...Better lock your door ... Five ... Six ... Hide your bitch"

The beat picks up and a black and white strobe light takes over the entire arena. A highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen, in a pulse-sating way. The motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave" but its hard to make it out with the strobe light ... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"They said, thou shall not be Ill"
"Thou shall not feel"
"Thou should not be trill, not be drill, not be real"
"Niggas selling packs, niggas flipping pills"
"They got heron and crack, man"
"These niggas high for real"
"Every year gon be our year"
"Every year gon be my year"

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp the lights have him as dark as a shadow figure with the only thing shining is the IWF World Championship, causing a huge hurl of a mix reaction from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"I've been popping shit for to long"
"But still reppin' where I came from"
"I guess it's how I came up"
"I wish you would try to play us"

Robbie Hart stands there his entire body still blacked out from the light effect, he stands there taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp, the strobe light pulsing with the bass from the song. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take in his dark out figure with the flash bulbs bouncing off the World Championship.

"I wish you would nigga"
"I wish you would nigga"
"You see you got a couple cases, still look good nigga"
"You see these niggas'll try to play yea"
"Know how you feel nigga"
"Eh yup, That'd be the day you wanna kill a nigga"

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as White trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie lightly bounces on his feet still looking like a dark shadow, boasting the cheers from the fans

"But you gon chill nigga"
"Just for your kids nigga"
"Cause now there's kids"
"Doin grown man biz nigga"
"You just got home nigga"
"You tryin to leave nigga"
"Me I don't wanna do another five years nigga"

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so, before raising the IWF World Championship up in the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas Nevada...Weighing in at 166 Pounds…He is the IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Robbie Hart suffered what must’ve been an ego shaking loss last week to the young upstart Parker Wayde

Matt- Parker pushed Robbie to his very limits…I can only imagine what kind of damage that did to the IWF World Heavyweight Champ’s state of mind headed into a match of this level of importance

Rick- Chad Mason is a lot like Chuck Matthews in the sense that both men like to exploit their opponents’ flaws and use them to their own advantage, You’d better believe that Chad studied up on Parker’s big win last week and will make sure to bring that loss up as a way to fuck with Robbie Hart’s head

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring, ready for a war... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

"The boss is testing yo ass"
"The fed'll question yo ass"
"They be drug testing yo ass"
"And they pry you don't pass"
"And then you look in the sky"
"You got questions to ask"

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting and for the first time showing his full figure

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a mix reaction. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Chad Mason [vs.] Robbie Hart

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Chad Mason and Robbie Hart both walk out and meet in the center of the ring. Neither man backs down and you can almost see the frosty cold hatred that lies in the pit of each man’s gaze

Rick- There is a lot of history here between these two

Matt- And a lot of unresolved issues still left over from From The Ashes II

All of a sudden, Chad Mason lashes out, catching Robbie Hart with an open palm slap to the face. Robbie Hart is forced backwards a half a step from the force of the blow. Rh slowly brings his had up to his cheek, rubbing it gently

Rick- Did…did Chad Mason just slap Robbie Hart?

Matt- I believe that he did

Robbie Hart finishes rubbing his cheek and suddenly sprints forward a half a step. As soon as he can, Robbie Hart lifts his boot up and drives it hard into the gut of Chad Mason, doubling Chad Mason over. Robbie Hart then grabs both of Chad Mason’s arms and throws himself backwards, drilling Chad Mason with a double underhook DDT

Rick- BROKEN!

Matt- WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?! TWO MATCHES IN A ROW?!

Instead of going for the pin though, Robbie Hart quickly kips up to his feet and runs to the nearest turnbuckle. Robbie Hart then quickly scales the turnbuckle until he reaches the top rope. Robbie Hart then launches himself off the top rope, executing a shooting star flip before he comes crashing down on Chad Mason with a shooting star press

Rick- Blurred Reality!

Matt- This shit is OVER!

Robbie Hart hooks both of Chad Mason’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Robbie Hart!

Robbie Hart gets to his feet and pounds his chest as the crowd explodes. Robbie Hart walks over and grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Championship belt from the time keeper, climbs the nearest turnbuckle, and holds the title aloft

Rick- I think that might be record time!

Matt- It sure as hell is for a match involving the IWF Champ and a former IWF Champ!

Rick- Chad has really fallen apart recently!

The camera zooms in on Robbie Hart for a few moments before cutting to the back

Cut back to the office of Corey Casey - Alexander Remington and Corey Casey are standing together, all smiles as Remington shakes Corey's hand, closing the door behind him.

Alexander Remington
So you said you had something important to tell me?

Corey walks over to his desk; Remington following as he sits down in a chair in front of it as Corey runs his fingers through some paperwork, finally pulling out a sheet of paper. Corey Casey sets the piece of paper on top of the others.

Corey Casey
Indeed...I believe in giving rewards to those who earn it, and Alexander, you have done that and more. After all, it's because of you that our company has seen a mass influx of talent of late. Because I am the chairman of the IWF Board of Directors, and because I feel that you most certainly have earned your way into this match, at Fallout, I am going to use my influence to place you into the main event of Fallout - you'll have your chance at grabbing hold of IWF championship gold. All that's left is the details, but I have no doubt the board will have no problems with adding a 7th spot to the championship main event for a man of your talents and prestige.

Alexander Remington
I like the sound of it Corey. I like it a lot. Alexander Remington waltzes into IWF and immediately lays claim to his throne. And here I thought I'd have to break a sweat.

Alex stands up on his feet, again extending his hand as he shakes the hand of Corey Casey; each man cracking a sly smile.

Alexander Remington
I guarantee you that at the end of Fallout, the landscape of the IWF will never be the same again.

Alex turns and walks to Corey's office door, opening it and stepping outside, closing it behind him. He is grinning from ear to ear as he turns down the nearest corridor toward his locker room. As he turns the corner though, a loud thud is heard. The camera crews immediately rush over to see exactly what is happening. There they find Alexander Remington lying face-first on the cold floor; an unknown man standing above him with a steel chair in his hand, staring with disgust down at Alexander Remington.

Rick - Who in the hell...is that...is that Alexander Raven? What in the hell is he doing here?

Matt - I thought he was retired with the death of UECW. This is assault! Someone call security!

Raven cracks a smile as he turns to stare at the camera coldly before walking away; the scene fading to black.

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837

Alexander Remington says: “Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?”

After the commercial break, we're taken to the medical facilities within the arena, where Alexander Remington is getting patched up, looking incredibly dazed and confused. By his side stands Corey Casey; clearly irate at what had just taken place. Corey Casey is on the phone, screaming at someone on the other end.

Corey Casey
Of course we want to press charges! I can't allow this to happen to one of my brighter stars! Alexander Remington is a god-send to IWF. Just because some jealous bitch with an attitude problem didn't get to finish his silly little quarrel in UECW doesn't mean he can just have the ability to attack one of my stars! ... Yes, lock him up; put him in the hole; I don't give a fuck what you have to do. But make sure he never sees the light of day again...

But Remington interrupts Corey Casey, holding up his hand to signify for Corey to hold his peace. A scowl slowly creeps across Alex's face.

Alexander Remington
Call it off...

Corey Casey
What?

Alexander Remington
Call off the charges...

Corey Casey
But Raven...he cowardly attacked you just now. I can't just let that happen...

Alexander Remington
CALL IT OFF!

Corey shakes his head with disagreement, but finally relenting, turning his attention back to the individual on the other end of the line.

Corey Casey
Under further consideration, I suppose that you can let him go. We've decided... (looking over at Remington with bewilderment)...to NOT press charges after all.

Corey slowly hangs up the phone, putting it back in his suit pocket.

Corey Casey
Care to give me an explanation?

Remington shakes the doctors away as they had just finished placing a large bandage over Remington's forehead, covering the multiple stitches that were needed for his wounds.

Alexander Remington
This thing between Raven and I; it didn't end with UECW. This is personal. He tried to end my career many months ago and was nearly successful. And you know the story Corey...upon my return, I kicked his ass once and he did the same to me. It's time we end this fight once and for all. I want Raven at Fallout.

Corey Casey
But what about the main event? What about your IWF championship match? I pulled a lot of strings to make this even possible...

Alexander Remington
This is bigger than any of that. It was supposed to end at UECW's For Pride and Glory, but it has to end nevertheless. You find Raven and you offer him a deal that he can't refuse to show up at Fallout. This won't be a match...this will be a bloodbath.

Corey Casey smiles wickedly

Corey Casey
Blood, Pride and Death Match it is

The camera zooms in on Alexander Remington’s face, determination and hatred burning brightly in Alexander Remington’s eyes, before cutting back to the ring

The camera cuts back to the ring to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both men seated comfortably behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Wow…what a match that is going to be!

Matt- Alexander Remington vs. Alexander Raven in a Blood, Pride and Death match at Fallout!!

Rick- Talk about a RATINGS BONANZA!

Matt- Damn skippy!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. Around the outside of the ring, the Hawk’s Nest structure is set up with the crisscrossing cables forming an X overhead. The glass Hawk Box is seen hanging from the middle of the X with both the ASWF Global Title and the IWF High Impact Championship locked inside

Heather Thompson- The following Hawk’s Nest match is for both the ASWF Global Title and the IWF High Impact Championship! Introducing first…

“Immortal” by Adema suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Hostyle Jones makes his way out from backstage

Heather Thompson- From Atlantic City, New Jersey…Weighing in at 232 Pounds…He is…

Heather Thompson suddenly stops mid-announcement as Cody Taylor suddenly rushes out from backstage wielding a golf club

Rick- What the fuck?

Matt- Sneak attack! IT’S A TRAP!

Cody Taylor runs up behind Hostyle Jones and blasts Hostyle Jones in the nuts with the golf club. The ref immediately calls for the bell

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Mainevent
Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle Championship
Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle HawksNest
IWF High Impact Title vs. ASWF Global Title Unification Match
Hostyle Jones [vs.] "The God" Cody Taylor

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Cody Taylor continues raining blows down on Hostyle Jones with the golf club. Cody Taylor leans down and drags Hostyle Jones up to his feet. Cody Taylor places the golf club right on the throat of Hostyle Jones and then falls backwards, hitting a Russian Leg Sweep that drives the golf club right into the throat of Hostyle Jones

Rick- Cody Taylor is really taking the beating to Hostyle Jones!

Matt- Cody Taylor is dead set on causing as much damage as possible!

Cody Taylor keeps the golf club around the throat of Hostyle Jones, locking in a modified choke hold on Hostyle Jones. Suddenly, down by the ring, Parker Wayde leaps over the security barricade and begins to climb the Hawk’s Nest structure

Rick- Now what?!

Matt- It seems like Parker Wayde has recovered from his earlier beat down at the hands of Stygian and is making a beeline straight for the Hawk Box!

Cody Taylor doesn’t see Parker Wayde, he is too focused on choking the life out of Hostyle Jones’s lungs. Parker Wayde has time to climb all the way up the Hawk’s Nest structure and begin climbing hand over hand towards the Hawk Box before Cody Taylor suddenly looks up and sees Parker Wayde. Cody Taylor immediately releases his chokehold on Hostyle Jones, leaps to his feet, and sprints towards the ring

Rick- It would seem like Cody Taylor has finally figured out what is going on

Matt- But it’s too little, too late!

Cody Taylor slides into the ring…but by that time Parker Wayde had already shimmied to the middle of the Hawk’s Nest wires and arrived at the Hawk Box. Parker Wayde pulls up his feet to avoid being ripped off the wires by Cody Taylor before he smashes open the Hawk Box and grabs the titles. After grabbing both titles, Parker Wayde drops down to the canvas. The ref immediately calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…and NEW IWF UNIFIED HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION…Parker Wayde?

Cody Taylor looks on in disbelief as Parker Wayde stands up and the ref holds Parker Wayde’s hand aloft in victory. The IWF High Impact Championship on one of Parker Wayde’s shoulders, the ASWF Global Title on the other one of Parker Wayde’s shoulders

Rick- WHAT A NIGHT FOR Parker Wayde!

Matt- He went from losing a chance to fight James Shark at Fallout and getting stomped out by Stygian…to winning the newly unified IWF High Impact Championship!

Rick- Wait…can he win? He wasn’t an official competitor in this match to begin with?

Matt- I don’t see why not, Hawk’s Nest is a No Disqualification type scenario

Rick- Right…but only for those involved in said match…right?

Matt- Uh…

Suddenly, as if it were just dawning on him what happened, Cody Taylor snaps. Cody Taylor rushes Parker Wayde and spears Parker Wayde to the ground. Cody Taylor begins raining blows down on Parker Wayde as refs flood the ring to try and stop Cody Taylor

Rick- Cody has snapped!

Matt- And now look at whose joining the fray!

Silas Romero comes running down the ramp and makes a beeline…straight for Hostyle Jones. Silas Romero grabs Hostyle Jones and locks Hostyle Jones in the GKFO

Rick- GKFO applied!

Matt- All Hell is breaking loose out here!

Suddenly, the opening strain of “World to Burn” by Rev Theory blasts out of the house PA system and everyone stops fighting.

Rick- Uh oh

Matt- Here comes Chuckles…

Chuck Matthews walks out onto the stage, wielding a microphone

Chuck Matthews
ENOUGH! All of you!

All eyes are suddenly riveted on Chuck Matthews, none of the men currently fighting dare to land another blow for fear of reprisals

Chuck Matthews
Given that the regularly scheduled Hawk’s Nest match between Cody Taylor and Hostyle Jones has been rudely interrupted not once, but twice…I am officially making a ruling involving the IWF Unified High Impact Title! As of this moment…the IWF Unified High Impact Championship is officially vacated!

The camera cuts over to show Parker Wayde’s face, which is full of anger and hatred. Parker Wayde glowers as Chuck Matthews once again brings the microphone up to his lips

Chuck Matthews
At Fallout there will be a Steel Cage Scramble match for the now vacated IWF Unified High Impact Title! This match will involve Cody Taylor, Hostyle Jones, Parker Wayde and Silas Romero!

The camera pans around, showing the faces of all four men as “World to Burn” once again blasts out of the house PA system. The scene slowly fades to darkness

Copyright Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle   Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LII: High Impact Hustle
Page 1 of 1