Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At the Savage ones locker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

At the Savage ones locker Empty
PostSubject: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

John and Jenny Tolly walk up to Jack Savages Locker Room door. Jenny looks around concerned.

Jenny:Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean not that long ago he was wanting to end your career

John: Yeah, but that was then and if jack is a smart a business man as i think he is he'll want to hear what I have to say

with that John turn and knocks on the door

John:JACK! its Tolly..we have to talk!

TBC Jack Savage
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Howard Harvard opens up the door wearing a all white suit.

Howard Harvard: John Tolly! What the FUCK do you need to talk to my client about.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Tolly looks at Howard with contempt and face palms him out of his way.

John:move dillweed! Ok Jack I'm going to just get this out of the way right now..you were right.I let the fans get into my head I started to belive all that crap i was spewing.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Jack Savage looks Howard Harvard and then over and John Tolly and just starts laughing. After a few seconds he regains his composure enough to speak.

Jack Savage: Okay yeah I know that I was right. But what the hell does this change between the two of us? Do you something from me like a cookie for finally grasping the truth? Because as you can clearly see I already got bigger plains then you could possibly imagine.

Howard Harvard walk in back of Noah who is sitting down at paper work and is laughing.

Howard Harvard: Can you hurry up...

Noah Philips: The future IWF World Champion does not have all day.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:51 pm

John thought for a second he knew Jack would be a tough nut to crack.

John: Look Jack I know you don't like me, I get that and for what its worth I'm sorry things turned out they way they did. So just hear me out, I want to..get the band back together..so to speak. I think we both can agree AMH was at it's best in the beginning and that's not just cause of me or you, it's because of BOTH of us, we make a great team. I guess i forgot that. I understand if you say no..if you do, i'll walk out of here no questions asked, no sneak attacks latter hell if you don't want me using the AMH name, i'll do that too.

He motions over to Noah and Howard

John:you have to ask yourself though do you want a partner or just a couple nonsensical yes men? Balls in your court man

TBC Jack
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

Jack Savage looks at John and shakes his head.

Jack: No! I will not rejoin you in reforming America's Most Hated John.

Jack laughs.

Jack Savage: As far as you using the America's Most Hated name I don't think so? Because that just so happens to be one of my nicknames now...
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:43 pm

John Tolly just shakes his head as he walks out of the locker room

John:Jack you have to be the stupidest man i know..as for me not using the AMH name? I have as much right to use it as you do..soo i guess what i'm saying is..MAKE ME!
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Howard Harvard: As Jack Savages Lawyer all I have to say is that it would be Copyright Infringement if you would use the name seeing as Jack Savage has also trademarked the name. You want to go toe to toe with me I am a Lawyer and I am sorry John you would lose.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

*Tolly gets right in Howards face*

John:Hard to litigate with your mouth wired shut.

*John backs up chuckling*

John:Fine Jack, you want to hide behind your lawers fine be the coward you are
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Jack pushes Howard out of his way.

Jack: You want to go there with me John? Because I came up with that name hell I used for a tag team name before UECW. So if any one owns The Name America's Most Hated it would be ME. So if you want to have a fight about it will be in the court room not in the ring.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm

*Tolly starts to laugh*

John: wow Jack your so dilussional you actualy belive that crap don't you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Savage ones locker   At the Savage ones locker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Savage ones locker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: