Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observing the lay of the land

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Observing the lay of the land Empty
PostSubject: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am

The scene opens backstage near the food area where the wrestlers eat before the show. A bunch of the main talent and newly aquired talent are seen eating. Just as the camera pans the area the sound of the doors being open is heard shifting the camera angle towards the doors, showing the appearance, of a 5'9 heavy tan young man. Wearing a baggy south pole shirt and jeans, with white nike sneakers, the young pans the room looking at the talent. He takes a big gulp and his face shows the signs of a newbie in a big fed and organization. He takes a few steps when he stopped by one of the higher talent, he thinks. He extends his hand to the person offering a peaceful gesture

Hello there, the name is David...David "Lucky" Bable. Nice to meet you....

David awaits for the person to respond hopefully with a handshake

TBCB anyone
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 am

Philip turns around to see David standing there he looks him up and down.

PJ:Who the hell are you?

Philip pauses for a second.

PJ: Hold on your Bable werent you in uecw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Bable tilts his hea and looks at the gentlemen as if he may be confused

I'm sorry, but you must have me confused with David Caid that was UECW, my name is David Bable. I have heard of the guy, a little off his rocker, but he was a decent wrestler. I am new to the big name fed area. It is a pleasure to meet you Mister.....

David stops at Mister not knowing his name as he lowers his hand and seeing he won't get a handshake
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Philip looks at David and chuckles.

PJ: I am the future, the Champagne Superstar Philip Joseph. I am here to run this show.

Philip looks David up and down.

PJ: And as far as I can tell I have no competition.

Philip just laughs to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 am

David rubs his chin and looks at Philip and starts to wonder about this guy and his over confidence

No offense there Mister Joesph, but if you think yo are better then everyone else then you may have bitten off more then you can chew. I may not look like competetion to you, but this dog has a lot more fight then he is given and I will prove it at the pay per view, cause I have entered the Open battle royal for the high impact number one contendership. I will prove those wrong who doubt me Mister Joesph, count on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing the lay of the land   Observing the lay of the land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observing the lay of the land
Page 1 of 1