Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's It All About?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

What's It All About? Empty
PostSubject: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Minutes before Fallout was about to begin, Alexander Remington was shown walking around in the back. Intensity covered his face as he didn't talk to anyone around him, ignoring those who tried to get an autograph or tell him hello or whatever it is that they wanted. However, as he turned the corner, someone was able to catch his attention as they stood in his path, causing him to stop in his incessant pacing and stare over at them.

Alexander Remington: What is it that you want?

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Katelyn had done her preparations for the evening, and was preparing for the first match of the evening, her time to shine. She'd become queen of this pathetic ring, and then she would maintain her throne. That was what she did best. She was wearing her typical white blazer and jeans for the moment, on the way to her locker room to quickly change her attire and prepare for her match. However, upon approaching the last corner before she'd arrive at the locker area, she noticed a rather intense looking Alexander Remington striding forward. She stood just slight in his path, not look offensive. She'd heard tale of him, and the man before her spoke only partial truth.

Katelyn Dimaz: I simply wish to wish you best of luck in your, grudge match, with the Mr. Raven. So, good luck, Mr Remington.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 am

Alex furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out just who this unknown woman was that was wishing him luck. Luck? That's not something that is usually offered toward Alex. "Break a leg" is quite often uttered, but most of the time, they mean it in the literal sense as opposed to the metaphorical. He shrugged his shoulders, looking down at Katelyn as he decided to take a break from his actual concerns.

Alexander Remington: Thanks? I'm sorry, I'm just not used to getting well-wishes from my peers. Most would much rather see me become broken and defeated - one of those 'if he's gone, it makes our jobs much easier' kind of thing. Dog eat dog world.

Being unfamiliar to this type of situation, he shook his head, looking ahead of him. He cracked a smile, rolling his eyes a bit.

Alexander Remington: Surprising really, I'd figure most of the girls in this company would be standing in line to be talking to Stygian. After all, he is IWF's bright and shining star. He is the Alpha and Omega of this company, right?

Of course, he was being facetious with a very strong hint of sarcasm involved.

Alexander Remington: The bar-setter, the trend-maker; Superman himself - at least he labels himself as such. I'm amazed - I would think a gal like you would be crossing your fingers hoping that an untimely and unfortunate 'accident' would happen to dear ol' Lilith and Lilah so you could be one of his go-to girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 am

In an almost comical way, Alex had furrowed his brow. He didn't know her, none really would. For at the moment, she was simply a face amount pretty faces, and nothing of note. In time however, he, and every other member of IWF would know the iconic visage of Katelyn Dimaz. Perhaps break a leg would've proven better to wish luck with. Some were strong believers in karma. She didn't much mind, but courtesy was in short form these days.

Katelyn Dimaz: Ah, but of course, Mr Remington. Should you falter and fall tonight, it would benefit those can expect to face you in the future. But, do you honestly think, that any wish to see you fall, to an unknown face such as Raven? Your name is iconic among these people because of hype. Raven means nothing to these people, and his demise as similar. Many, however, would love to be the one to take you down. Many would like to say that they could conquer the mountain that no others have successfully managed.

She shook her head a little, and stepped out of his path, leaning upon the wall near her, arms crossed over her chest. She rolled her neck a little, and stared at the wall in front of her, avoiding further eye contact with the man.

Katelyn Dimaz: Stygian? I suppose in his own way, he is the shining start of IWF. Yet, time makes stars of us all, in one way or another. The Alpha and Omega? I find difficult to believe. One or the other perhaps, but to be the superior being, in all shape and form, he needs to better the man who he has yet to best, does he not, Mr. Remington?

She tapped the side of her nose as his sarcasm faded into her, causing the slightest of smiles to slide across her face. Shaking her head slightly, she drummed her fingers on her arms, holding her biceps in both hands now.

Katelyn Dimaz: A girl like me, Mr. Remington? Are you making assumptions upon who I am, simply from prior experience with women around Stygian? I wouldn't think you so thick, as to make such mistakes, nor would I think you droll enough to believe that a man who has such a large ego, so as to call himself Superman, needs any more attention. Lilah or Lilith having an untimely accident, could benefit people. Not specifically me, unless I had use of someone who would benefit from a distraught, or emotionally hurt Stygian. I don't think, I have use of a person who would benefit from that. At least not yet.

She allowed the slightest of chuckles to escape her lips as she shook her head somewhat.

Katelyn Dimaz: Burn tomorrow, and live today. Destroy the future, and embellish the present. Stygian lives in his present. He doesn't see the future, Mr. Remington. You do. Burn his tomorrow, and destroy his future. His present will lose relevance, and then, the so called 'Trend Setter' will be, set in history, and never the future. Though, I banter so. Ignore me. Prepare for you evening with Mr. Raven.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Remington cracked a smile, a bit surprised to hear someone actually not buy into 'Superman's' hype. He shook his head, putting his hands into his pockets, looking over at her.

Alexander Remington: It's refreshing that you haven't fallen in line with all the other sheep that graze around these pastures, Miss Dimaz. He's no superhero; he's no mythological creature - he bleeds like the rest of us; he feels pain like the rest of us. He's no immortal perched upon the lofty peaks of Olympus - he's just a man. Another human being. A mortal. I intend to prove just that. Understand, I don't fear Stygian despite what my recent actions might have caused other to ascertain. On the contrary, I know exactly what I'm doing. I have all along.

But would anyone actually believe this line of reasoning? He seemingly hid behind Corey Casey and Isabella on Battle Grounds, and it appeared as though he had weaseled his way out of any future confrontation with the man.

Alexander Remington: Raven, he won't be a problem. He never has been. He is a man that is fooled by the weakness of emotion. He cannot think clearly. I did him a favor by setting his father on fire, as he was giving him nothing but bad judgments. I gave the Raven a chance to fly again, but because of raw emotion, he was incapable of seeing the truth. So tonight, because of his irrational behavior, I'm going to make him irrelevant yet again. He had his chance; he failed me, and the story comes to an end tonight. I won't lose. I will finish this once and for all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 am

She batted her eyelids just slightly, and nodded, pulling her arms tightly across her chest, hiding her cleavage beneath her arms. She lifted one arm, from the elbow to tap the side of her nose again.

Katelyn Dimaz: Ah, but to be a sheep is no fun, Mr Remington. You would know this. Following others aimlessly, copying others and doing whatever they do, in attempts to appease a man with an ego too large to see past his own hands? Illogical. No man, or woman may sit upon the lofty peaks of Olympus and all have shed a tear for the pain that is far too big to bare. He will fall Mr Remington, I believe you when you say. And when he does, I will allow a smile to cross my face, knowing you have no lied to me. But after he falls, what then? After you make everyone see that he isn't an immortal, or superman, what then? The one man who has remained just outside your grips, is fallen, what is left to do?

She simply shook her head slightly, lowering her hand from her nose to hold across her chest once more, sliding down the wall just slightly. The show would most definitely be about to begin soon, and that would mean, she'd have to go and get ready to go and take what is hers.

Katelyn Dimaz: Like father, like son no? His mind was corrupted, but he blamed you for it. Saying you told him to allow this man back into his life, that you wanted him to destroy him and in turn accept his father's will. His father corrupted his mind, and he took it all out on you. His an anger driven man, and if he could focus that anger, he'd be dangerous. Yet, he cannot control that uncontrollable anger. His 'Raven's Rage' as he calls it. I shall be watching that match also. I'm quite interested to see the climax of this, and how he will react when he falls and loses this series. Guaranteed, he won't take kindly to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's It All About?   What's It All About? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's It All About?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: