Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At the Empire's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

At the Empire's office Empty
PostSubject: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Baron Tomson has been wondering around the halls for what seemed like hours. His eyes always darting from door to door as continues to power walk, his hands in pockets as he plows through backstage workers and other people. He passes by a group of fans who scream and cheer for him while the guards are holding them back. He ignores them and looks both ways before picking a direction and walks towards it.

He finally finds what he's looking for as he comes across the door with a nice new name plate that looked as if it had been installed yesterday.

Baron Tomson: Finally, I liked to have never been able to find this room.

He knocks on the door a few times before a voice calls out.

???: Come in.

He opens the door and takes a peak before opening it competly, he shuts the door behind him and faces the person (or people) inside the room.

open to members of the empire.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Philip Joseph is sitting in side the room on the couch with two lovely ladies by his side. He looks up and Notices Baron.

PJ: Oh hey, whats up man?

Philip looks at Baron waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Baron smirks as he watches Phillip with the two girls, he takes a seat and looks around.

Baron Tomson: Nice place we got here, the boss sure spared no expense in giving us some.....pleasureable company.

He gestures to the two ladies who giggle at him, one girl gets up and moves to where he is sitting and sits on his lap. Baron wraps an arm around her waist but his face remains emotionless as he studies the young athlete.

Baron Tomson: Anyway it's great that I found you here, I need to speak with you......it's important.

His tone dosen't give anything away, he sits back and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Philip stands up and motions to the ladies to get up.

PJ: Can you ladies give us a few minutes we need to talk.

The girls get up and each give Philip a kiss on the cheek and head of the door, one turns and winks at Baron on her way out.

PJ: So whats up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Baron stands up and looks at him before deciding the best way to say this.

Baron Tomson: Now don't take this the wrong way but......I've took a look at the match card for this week's show.

He pauses for effect then continues.

Baron Tomson: Your opponet.......I heard that you and him are best of friends. Word is you're planning on walking out during the match, is this true?

His face is a stone mask as he waits for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Philip looks at Baron a little pissed off.

PJ: So what, John is my friend and I would never turn on him. I dont care what you or anyone in The Empire thinks.

Philip stands up and looks down at Baron.

PJ: Why are you going to do something about it?
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I walk past the office door on my way to the parking garage. It had taken a lot of favors and a lot of promises to make my dream of having The Empire there to protect IWF at all times come to fruition, but I...i smile slightly, remembering that I didn't accomplish founding The Empire alone...Alexander Remington had been a vital part and the two of us had become fast friends.

As I walk past the office door, I hear the sound of voices coming from inside. I lean in, ever so slightly, and hear Philip Joseph and Baron Thompson arguing. I shake my head, fucking rookies.

I reach out and open the door to the office, smirking slightly at the looks on both men's faces

Corey Casey
Is there a problem here?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Baron smiles a bit before pointing a finger at him and pokes him in the chest a few times.

Baron Tomson: You're walking a fine line kiddo, I should not remind you that I'm the hitman of the group. My job is to take out any target that is a threat to this stable and the company that it represents. There are no expections to this rule and that includes you!

He then moves closer so his face is just inches from Philip's

Baron Tomson: So what's it gonna be kiddo, you wanna play ball or you going to force my hand?

back to you Philip
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Philip looks over to see Corey in the doorway.

PJ: Nope no problems boss. Me and Baron here are just having a little fun arent we?

Corey nods his head and leaves.

PJ: Now that hes gone, Let me tell you something Kid. You dont intimidate me, shit no one here does, so if you want to settle this, lets do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Baron smirks as he tilts his head from side to side.

Baron Tomson: Alright then......I'll give you the first move, after all I'm a fair man. So hit me with you're best shot, gotta warn you though, better make sure that first punch knocks me out.

He opens his arms and waits for him.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Philip draws back like he is going to hit Baron and then shoves him across the room onto the couch.

PJ: You know what, I dont have time for your games kid. I have bigger things to worry about.

Philip turns and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Baron lets him shove him towards the couch, he dosent resist as he lands perfectly on the couch while Philip leaves the room. He again smirks as he watches him leave and sits there as if he's in deep thought.

Baron Tomson: So that's how it is eh? Alright seems like I got myself another target for this week.

He starts laughing as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Empire's office   At the Empire's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Empire's office
Page 1 of 1