Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Locker Room of The Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

The Locker Room of The Empire Empty
PostSubject: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Jack Savage, Kelly Savage, Howard Harvard and Noah Philips are all sitting in the locker room of The Empire waiting and looking around. When the door opens and....
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Philip walks in after his match at Battleground. He looks and sees Jack standing there.

PJ: Did you see what I just did. John did't even see it coming.

Philip starts laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 am

Baron is seen follow Philip as he closes the door behind them.

Baron Tomson - Some people be so gulliable! By the way I should thank whoever sent me that box of goodies, that flammable liquid worked like a fucking charm.

He takes a seat from the others and scans the room.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Jack Savage: Yes Philip I saw everything you did to John Tolly and I most say you two did a great job on the piece of shit.

Jack laughs

Jack Savage: By the way can either of you two believe that John wanted me to give him the rights to the name America's Most Hated. A nickname I have take for myself. A team that I was apart of before giving John the thought of using it for the two of us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Baron shook his head before taking a seat.

Baron Tomson - America's most hated? That idiot who got knocked down with a fireball to the face?

He starts laughing really hard, before recollecting himself and takes a breath.

Baron Tomson - Lame lame LAME!! There's only one for one AMH here and I'm looking right at it.

He high fives Jack and leans back in his chair, his expression now more serious.

Baron Tomson - However we must plan out our next move, I've got an idea or two but I would like to here yours first.

He waits there for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Jack Savage: The plain is for me to take care of what I need to and that means Gordon Fury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Locker Room of The Empire   The Locker Room of The Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Locker Room of The Empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: