Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage   Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Should be a show stealer!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage   Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage Ajstyles

-Press Start-

The camera comes in backstage where Ethan has just returned from his match with Tiffani Michaels, as he comes through the curtains rubbing the back of his head, it was known to him just how close he came to losing this match...then again, it was only almost. Ethan makes his way through the hall, while some staffers are trying to congratulate Ethan, he makes his way to a what looks like a locker room made for someone else. There are clothes on the outside, on the floor, luggage bag and pictures, but they are not of Ethan. Ethan snickers to himself and opens the door to see Rayne sucking on a grape popiscle. She is wearing a Lost Prophets baby tee and pink shorts with pink Chuck Taylors. She smiles upon his entrance, she's sitting on this long black couch, she pats the couch for Ethan to sit. Ethan smiles and points to the shower. Rayne smiles and stands, she takes off her shirt exposing a deep blue bra and throws her shirt on the ground. Her skin is soft to the touch yet toned, a nice tan. She touches his face, placing it in the palm of her hand as she makes her way to the shower. Ethan smirks at the camera and makes his way to the shower that's in another room. The cameraman goes to search for him and her, but an index finger stops him in his path waving no. The camera man sits on that couch.

Scene 2

Ethan is backstage, and he looks to be disturbed by what he is watching on the monitors. What he is watching is the main event of Battle Grounds, his face in disgust, he watches in jeans and shirtless. Ethan is watching the Empire destroy Robbie Hart, the former World Champion. Ethan watches these so called guardians of the IWF completely disrespect Robbie Hart.

Voice: You knew this day was coming.

The voice breaks Ethan's trance, when he looks up, he sees Bobby Ball, Ethan's agent.

Ethan: What do you mean?

Bobby: I just saw the card, it appears you have The Empire next week.

Ethan: Which one?

Bobby: Jack Savage.

Ethan: That's fine.

Ethan looks at the monitor, as Bobby grimaces at the sight of Robbie Hart, while Ethan's face is stern.

Bobby: You have to remember Ethan, towards the end, Robbie Hart didn't care about his title. At the pay per view he proved that when he didn't promote his match, what champion do you know, would do that?

Ethan: They aren't protecting the IWF, this is not protecting it.

Bobby: Yes, but Ethan, Corey Casey is your boss. You would do well to stay out of his way.

Ethan: Why. Because he could make my life a living hell, after TVW's management, Corey Casey will be a walk in the park.

Bobby: Corey Casey is a former World Heavyweight champion multiple times over.

Ethan: Who just admitted that his injuries took him out of the game for good.

Bobby: I saw you on that ladder tonight, and I saw what you said about The Empire, and you expected retaliation and not one of them came out. Do you think it's a coincedence that now you're facing one of them after you said that?

Ethan: I don't give a shit, that Isabel chick fired Sean Libby, she fires Robbie Hart, all to protect us? Doesn't make any sense. What do I have to see every week, these bunch of fuckin' tools come out and pretend they are more than they are. They are united in their war against Stygian and Chuck Matthews.

Bobby: You planning on joining the alliance against The Empire?

Ethan: No, it would seem Griffin, Chuck and Stygian can handle them all.

Bobby: Are you thinking of that ten million dollar bounty on Stygian's head?

Ethan: Ah yes, from a Mr. Remington. The day I face Stygian, it will be for my own reasons, one of them would be to wipe that look off his face.

Bobby: You saw what he said to Griffin.

Ethan: That he would be great competition to Steel Angel and I. As if to say that we are lower than him and Griffin would be better suited at our level. Yes, I heard every word of it, hence the wiping the look off his face statement I just made.

Bobby: You know Rayne is a former United Kingdom Champion, perhaps if you talk to Chuck Matthews about signing her-

Ethan: Shut up Bobby.

Bobby: Ethan, Rayne has proven to be able to take care of herself. Why should she sit in the back and await for you to come back, when she can be the Queen of Wrestling. Think of a Rayne versus Vanessa Cade match.

Ethan: My plate is full right now Bobby, The Empire would just use Rayne to get to me. I don't want to have to worry about that.

Bobby: But Ethan-

Ethan: End of discussion.

Bobby: Well you beat Tiffani Michaels, and I actually came in to congratulate you on that.

Ethan: Well do it and leave.

Bobby nods. He turns and makes it to the door, his head down.

Bobby: You know Ethan, I've been by your side for six weeks now, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have friends. People are joining together by the numbers, Ethan Cage is great, but against six people, even he may need a little help.

Bobby lowers his head again and leaves. Rayne comes into the room drying out her hair with a towel, while another towel is wrapped around her body.

Rayne: What was that all about?

Ethan: He came to say hi.

Rayne: Well then why do you look so angry?

Ethan: He's trying to get me involved with this Empire business.

Rayne: I heard him mentioning me signing a contract.

Ethan: Oh you did?

Rayne: This time is about you, I don't want to be in that ring however, I will not allow them to do to you what they did to Robbie Hart. I love you too much.

Ethan: No, you'll stay back here and let me take care of myself.

Rayne: What would do if you saw them hurting me, would you let a contract stop you from going to that ring?

"I know she's right, but I can't let on that she is right. It's much too dangerous. For the many weeks that this company has been about fun, about exposing what I can do in that ring. Now is a week where I must remain serious, then again, god damn it I'm Ethan Cage. I surprise myself out there with how great I am. I won't join any alliance, this will be a normal match, one on one and it will end this week. This is not my fight, but I will make Jack Savage my bitch. And I will make a statement to The Empire that will tell them that they had better leave me out of this meaningless power struggle."

Ethan realizes that he hasn't answered Rayne's question.

Ethan: I'm gonna go get some coffee.

Rayne: Don't think I'm letting this go.

Ethan: I'm not letting you sign with IWF.

Rayne: I'm just saying, as a valet, I can be your incase shit happens. And with you, that shit tends to happen.

Ethan: I'm going to get that coffee.

"She will never let this go. I'll have to break Jack Savage and leave him helpless and leave it at that."

Ethan steps out of the locker room, the clothes are no longer there. Apparently whomever's locker room this was, came to claim their stuff. But Ethan doesn't notice any of this, he just keeps walking. After a few deep breaths, he's back to Ethan "Not a Care in the World" Cage, his smirk on his face as he passes random staff. And that is when he hears movement in another locker room, he sees a long black cable, he follows the cable to the room. Ethan takes a peak in to see who might be getting interviewed. When Ethan looks on, he sees Pasquale Semtex in his tighty whities only, sniffing what looks to be the Catholic School girl outfits that Katelyn and Angelica were wearing tonight. Ethan laughs to himself, and hits the door accidentally. The loud bang scares Semtex, he looks upon Ethan's laughing face and rolls his eyes.

Semtex: Why is it always you that catches me doing this weird stuff.

Ethan: You know what, I can't be talkin' to you when you don't have pants on. Get your clothes back on and grab your mic....wait a minute, where is your mic?

Semtex:...

Ethan: Get a new microphone and meet me outside this locker room. You have three minutes. Ethan makes his way towards a vendor and grabs a water.

Vendor: Hey, sir it's 4 dollars.

Ethan: Charge it to the IWF's account.

The vendor would like to escalate this, but is ultimately afraid of the outcome. Ethan walks back towards the locker room, he waits outside with his back against the wall, he lifts one foot and places it against it and takes a drink of water. And finally Pasquale Semtex comes out, embarassed at what Ethan Cage witness. Ethan looks down and Semtex is wearing one of the skirts one of the women may be wearing.

Ethan: What's this, Kotex?

Semtex: I couldn't find my pants.

Ethan: So you now have to interview me wearing a skirt?

Semtex: It's what I have to do, to do my job.

Ethan: If you weren't such a pervert in the first place, you wouldn't find yourself in situations like this.

Semtex: I know.

Semtex bows his head.

Ethan: Don't worry about it man.

Semtex: Tonight you allowed Matt Biggars to go up on that ladder with you, and then shoved him off a ladder, what was the point of that.

Ethan: Look, people hate me, people hate that I'm smug, that I talk trash better than anyone else, and that I don't go out there and lose. And I get why, so many come into this company and talk a big game, and then they go out because they lost their first match, or they weren't treated like royalty just because they signed a contract. It's amazing how many people walk into a company and expect their asses to be kissed, expect to go straight to the top. And what's more fucked up, is that happened, that actually happened, when Jack Savage walked in, he walked directly to the main event and we now know why, because of the back up of Corey Casey. But to that audience, for the most part, people walk into this company, fail and instead of getting better, they leave. Is it any wonder why people need to prove themselves, that they won't leave, due to a loss, that people won't leave because they can't walk into the main event.

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: I let Matt Biggars get on that ladder because he was the only one to be an Ethan Cage fan.

Semtex: But you don't care what the fans think.

Ethan: When a man is punched in the fuckin' face by the owner of the company, for being my fan, and still has the balls to be my fan. What can I say? And then I threw him off my ladder because that was my time to be me. Not a lot of people are going to experience that sight from the top of that ladder, and to be hated for supporting me, I gave him that little experience.

Semtex: Now you went out tonight and you put Katelyn Dimaz and Angelica Monroe in a paddle on a pole match. How did Katelyn get your attention?

Ethan: I saw her first promo and she caught my attention, and I thought she was really going to have worth. And that's what I was saying, she walked in and got a great opportunity in the Queen of Wrestling, she failed and she's fallen silent, she didn't even promote her match with Angelica. Now going from her big talk to eventually being faded out or getting fired from Isabella, people have seen that cycle over and over, she won't be the last. But then there's guys like me, guys that will succeed because they were given a chance, because fate stepped in, and guys that will stick around and be part of this era of IWF. I will face the Jack Savages and I will face the men of the last era.

Semtex: Speaking of the former era, how do you feel about Robbie Hart getting fired today?

Ethan: I don't care about Robbie Hart getting fired. When I saw that, I envisioned my own career going out that way. I thought to myself, never, I will never go from winning the World Heavyweight Championship to being destroyed. You see The Empire took away Robbie Hart's legacy in one swoop, because Robbie got lazy, because he took his eye off the prize. I won't go out like that. I have a legacy to leave here in the IWF, Corey Casey isn't the IWF, the entire roster is the IWF, and the IWF has an ever changing face, at one time it was Robbie Hart, and now it's Stygian, as you saw on the IWF website. When I walk out of this company, there will be several accomplishments under my belt, including the World Heavyweight Championship, I've placed my first foot print into the sands of IWF time, by winning my briefcase, it's on to other accomplishments. And after I achieve those accomplishments, it will never be an Empire, it will never be a Natural Law to sweep my legacy under any rug. That's how much of a statement I'm going to make. When I walk out those IWF doors, it will be...on my feet.

Semtex: And speaking of The Empire, you have Jack Savage-

Ethan: Yes, I do. Jack Savage has the comfortability of knowing The Empire has his back. But he doesn't know the true talent that I hold. All my life I've dealt with these types of situations, where the deck is stacked against me. Now one on one, as far as Jack Savage, I'm untouchable. I've beaten tons of Jack Savages, and facing the Hamburglar of The Empire doesn't impress me. What I have done in this company, has been impressive to most, but not to guys that are at the top of this company, I've beaten those they feel are beneathe them. Jack Savage has done nothing to live in comfort, he hasn't even established himself here in the IWF, and yet, I'm watching him every week on my monitor, because he's brushing elbows with Corey Casey. Well, once he goes against me, and I return him to his precious Empire as the loser he is, the shine to his smile will be gone. I came into this company, and I beat Porter Macleod and everyone thought it was a fluke, all the way until I made it to my briefcase, and now as I told you before Fall Out. I said that Stygian and people at that level would know my name, would acknowledge me.

Ethan: People know my name now because of my style, because of my promos, because of what the fuck I do in that ring. I'm a bulldozer, and I truly work hard, that's the reason for my attitude, that's the reason my walk to that ring is one of confidence. I understand that one day I'm going to lose a match, but it won't be to Jack Savage, it won't be to a man that is too lazy to work. You know Jack Savage's name because he and his little band of flyin' monkeys are attacking everything that moves. And if I stand in the way of The Empire, it'll be on my own two feet, and I will not back down. I don't fear The Empire, I don't fear Corey Casey. There are those that claim that they have the IT factor, others even use that as their nickname, but there are those that actually have it. I've created memories in that ring, and with the revolving door of a roster, there are going to be those that don't do homework, but all the while I'll be forming a legacy. And it won't be like Jack Savage, where I can't accomplish anything on my own. Corey Casey can make my life a living hell, but what Corey Casey doesn't understand, is that I can make his little Empire, dead. I will start with Jack Savage, and if he chooses to retalliate and make this a go, I'll welcome it.

Semtex: But you choose to stay out of it?

Ethan: I don't like to get involved in dick swinging contests. I have something to prove to myself, not to them.

Semtex: Thank you Ethan.

Ethan nods and burns a whole into the camera staring as if looking at Jack Savage.

The First Shot

The camera comes on Ethan Cage in a ring, a spotlight in the middle of that ring. Ethan is wearing a his signature motorcycle jacket with a Metallica Kill' Em All cover shirt and jeans. Complete blackness around him, a banner for Violent Impulse behind him.

Ethan: The match is to be one of carefulness, I understand fully what I'm getting into. Jack Savage, you haven't proved a thing in this company. What you've accomplished in a dead company has put you on Corey Casey's radar, but it hasn't put you on mine. You walked into the upper echelon of this company, and you've surpassed me at a quick level, while me, I'm still proving myself to this company. Now I could take that as a bad thing, but you know what, you are the beginning of me being at your level, but I'm going to earn it. Corey Casey has done everything to make you happy. The IWF audience will learn your name because whenever Corey Casey is out there, you'll be there to wipe his ass. And head of his personal security, I'm going to show The Empire just how unsafe they truly are. Jack, you are head of security and yet you can't even protect yourself.

Ethan: You call yourself the Savage one, to me, there will only be one Savage and may he rest in peace. And you call yourself America's Most Hated, that must be interesting considering a lot of America never knew who you were until you set foot into the IWF. And when I laid my eyes on you, you looked pretty plain, and pretty much the same riff raff that's been showing their face here lately. But you see, jealousy set in, because you walked into one of the greatest main events in history, or at least it was meant to be. I know how Corey Casey hates these people and like chess pieces things got moved around, people got the boot and people had to take their place. Cody Taylor, an asshole but with a lot of accomplishments, all of the sudden he's trying for a lesser title rather than defending the ASWF Championship and my guess was for James Shark to return, and you know what that would mean, James Shark, Steel Angel, Stygian, Robbie Hart, Cody Taylor, Chuck Mattews....you see that was the money maker, those egos couldn't be contained in just one match. And there are those that paid good money once they heard of that match, but by the time the pay per view came, it was you, Ryan Apollos, Steel Angel, Stygian, Chuck Matthews and Robbie Hart. It just wasn't the same. It's not what it started out to be, wasn't the same caliber of match than when it started. They got a bunch of stand ins and they were supposed to care about that match because of what you've accomplished elsewhere? Give me a fuckin' break.

Ethan: Now before you puff out your chest on me being jealous of you, don't boast just yet, you see, had Ethan Cage been in that match, even with my standing as a newcomer, I would've made that match more than it was. The work I would've put into that match up is just something that can surpass anything you could ever do. Now saying that, and seeing what you've done with the opportunity, everyone knows that I am right. I saw Ryan Apollos, a man who lost to woman I had to face in the finals at Fall Out be in the main event. Not to mention you, your company failing and walking into the main event. When the ASWF died, I came here and was granted a mere chance, now I know management expected me to go out the first round, they saw someone eager to be a part of this company, eager to get into that ring and do what he does best. Me in that match at Fall Out, I just may have walked out of Fall Out with that belt around my waist and would've won it in a record breaking month of signing my contract. But now, I have a briefcase, a guaranteed title shot and with that, comes the power of changing a match at every Battle Grounds. Here is where my jealousy ends, because I left Fall Out with a briefcase and a title shot, you left with nothing to show for it.

Ethan: You come into this company and walk into the main event and were the first one eliminated, and with all those accomplishments elsewhere, what does that say about their competition. You were the king there and you couldn't last past anyone else in the main event. You see when I get to that level Jackass, I won't be demoted, and as publicly as you were. You were there living the good life, and then the next week you face some new contract in Chris Wade, I mean it wasn't even a slow decline, it was just so abrupt. And after you've slaughtered Chris Wade, now you and I set to battle. Will I send you back down or will you make your climb back to the top. I tell you one thing Jack, I'm so much more hungrier than you to be at the top of this company. Look at what I do every single week, I'm earning my name week by week. And what was great, was that you and the rest of the replacements going into that Fall Out match gave the Battle for the Briefcase a little more spotlight. You see because the caliber of that match went down and seeing me work as hard as I do, knowing what I can do in that ring against anyone, it pays off. Because the whispers of how I'm the next big thing, the gaze in their eyes as I walk out and they hear my music. It means they are about to see a match that only I can provide.

Ethan: And how were you eliminated from the match, you expected another hand out. You were handed a chair by Ryan Apollos and you expected him to help you for some reason, and when that chair was given to you, Ryan made you eat it. Now, doesn't that just explain how this will all end for you with this hand out by Corey Casey, sooner or later with this hand out you have, you're going to eat another chair. Corey Casey is out for power, and right now you are embarassing The Empire. You've got another shot against me to prove yourself and Jack, they gave you the wrong motherfucker to prove yourself against because all I care about, is winning matches. Since day one, I've told the world, I'm here for titles and titties and I will be making my way towards a title in the IWF. You won't be standing in the way of that, and you never will be. I'm coming to Battle Grounds to diminish at least part of The Empire's light. I don't care if they come out in droves, let them come, but I will be winning this match Jack. I have too much pride to lose to a man that looks for hand outs. A man that isn't willing to climb the ladder as the men of this company have before us. As I am concerned with leaving behind a legacy, you have yours elsewhere and a chunk of that history is gone in the UECW, which means little by little your accomplishments are fading. Which means you are going to have to start doing something in this company to seem relevent. But it won't be at the cost of my own legacy. You are no different, I'm coming to plant down another piece of who I am, to excel in that ring.

Ethan: So many people call the ring their kingdom, their backyard, or their battlefield, well look at how comfortable I am in that ring, that ring is my home. I don't care if you tarnish a part of IWF's history in Robbie Hart, I don't care who wins between Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews and Stygian. Whomever does it'll just be another man that believes he's untouchable that I will prove wrong.

Ethan: It was so pathetic to see you all gather a group of losers right before everyone's eyes and form a group of losers. What am I talkin' about, okay let's see, at Fall Out, of four of you that had matches, only Alex Remington won his match, and it was against a puny little hermaphrodite. And to see Corey Casey's little plan unfold little by little and for you to be so proud of being a pawn, so proud to be used for someone else's gain, what the fuck are you happy about. Everything you do as a group glorifies Corey Casey, they aren't your achievements, they are Corey Casey's group's achievements. You went from being your own man, to being someone's lap dog and you're doing it with a shit eating grin. And as a dog, you will always be begging for scraps. Sooner or later you're going to notice that you are not in a stable, you are in someone's army, and Corey Casey went to the mindless pieces of shit, easily manipulated, and the ones that won't ask questions. The Empire was meant to fail, even in it's infancy, it will faulter. Think about it, Corey has an army, and all Chuck has, is Stygian. Now what Chuck is telling you, is that even with his injured leg, he and Stygian can handle your army. Now I would take that as a spit in the face, but you all will be busy thinking them two are easy targets.

Ethan: Here's another thing interesting, why would Alex Remington offer 10 million dollars to anyone to take out Stygian, when he supposedly has an entire stable. Again, I would take that as a spit in the face. Why, because he thinks that not only himself, but the entire Empire can't take down Stygian, one man. You know as head of security, it would seem you're pretty inept.

Ethan: It came to me why you are so happy because you are the youngest of eight children and that means all your life you've been fighting for attention, attention you never got. And now being part of this group, you feel you are being appreciated for your talents, wrong Jackie. You are but another body, you have a broken down old man that used to be able to not only hold his own, he excelled in the things that he did. Corey Casey, that is a name to respect, and I get that putting your name next to his, you think in your tiny little brain that his talent will wash over you but it won't. You are just another number to get whatever Corey's plan is, done. And since none of you can get that done in the ring, you have to wait until after matches and beat everyone down senselessly, like a pack of wild dogs. You know everyone sees that, and in this era of the IWF, all you will be known as, is Corey's bitch. Now how can you look at yourself with any kind of respect, I look at your list of accomplishments and they seem to match Corey Casey's, but for some reason you feel better being told what to do. And it may give you some sense of direction, and you'll have instant friends, and this will pave the way to easy street. Well look where it's gotten you, it's not easier, you'll face me and I will beat you. I will beat you so bad, the entire Empire will look on with a grimace on their faces.

Ethan: I will not what I've earned this past month become a distant memory so that The Empire can make a claim towards their goal, I will not become collateral damage in this clusterfuck of a war, especially to a former druggie such as yourself. You know, wrestling to keep you away from drugs, oh how heroic, your parents saved you from becoming a statistic, and now we all have to deal with your ineptitude. I wonder if you were better at doing drugs than you were at wrestling. I'd like to think that God had a plan for you, to get into drugs and die and have no one care, to just your miserable existance fade away and you'd be forgotten. That would've been so nice, but your parents instead are making you suffer, making you live out this life you weren't supposed to have. Making this wrestling thing your savior, and within wrestling you are looking for the things drugs gave you.

Ethan: Here's how much of a loser you are. You go into a fed being under aged, win some world title at sixteen years of age, and then you go on to form your own group and the very night you do, the company closes it's doors. It would seem that the company had a little bit more pride than to glorify the mediocre. And who did you find to be in this little group, the rest of the cast of the Little Rascals, come on man, you're a hack. You're that chip of shit in the toilet bowl that just won't go away no matter how many times you flush, but in the end, you're still a chip of shit. And then in reading your bio, do you know what I've come to find, that you have already done this gig, you were in the owner's "alliance" team in the BWF, to as you put it fend of undesireables. Why after all these years would you repeat a part of your life. Because it's what you know. You don't find it weird that the man striving for power, is the one firing everyone, why does he need a group of men, if he has the simple ability to fire people. He looks at each of you and it puffs out Corey's chest to see people under him. To see them listen to him and go out there and beat someone down, it's all to boost his ego. By you following this man, you're only out there for his ego.

Ethan: Okay back to your history, you lose your sight for two years, and return to BWF and then THEY close their doors. Are you starting to see a pattern, Jackie. I suppose you should, but it does make me worry. To have such a jinx so close to Corey, I mean I plan on making my legacy here and leaving behind one of the best careers in IWF history and for them figuratively to have my jersey number held up at the IWF Headquarters. I'm willing to give all of me to this company because I believe it is a company that will be around for a very long time. And as a man, I'm not about leaving from company to company and being a legend unto myself, no, there's a bit of pride in having loyalty to a company. Corey Casey is not the IWF, I have no loyalty to him, nor do I have a loyalty to Chuck Matthews. I have a loyalty to the inspiration the IWF has somehow put into my body. The thought of Ethan Cage living on through this company, through it's halls of time and fame, makes me do the things I do out there. It's going to be all the inspiration I need to completely destroy you at Battle Grounds.

Ethan: And in the NEW you were their first World Champion, now first of all, to the IWF, do these accomplishments mean a damn. How many people have come in through those doors and made claims of being world champion here and there, millions right. So many that all these acronyms mean absolute shit. There are so many local shops, in American, in Japan, Brazil, Mexico, it's a list of shit. You saw at Fall Out, the little pride I had in being in the ASWF, all went away, why, because a man that was supposed to represent it, couldn't even bring himself to do so, and went to a lesser title match and didn't even win that. Now all his life in the next companies, he's going to talk about being a world champion in the ASWF and no one is going to give a living shit about it. Sadly, should the doors ever close here, me winning the briefcase won't mean dick elsewhere, but as I said, I'm putting my eggs in this basket. Because what I leave behind will excel anything you've ever done at all the places you've been combined. And might I add, when you regained the championship and reformed Savage Inc, your little stable, their doors closed once again. Which kind of tells me, that we should all be thankful that you couldn't win the World Championship from our company. Because as you've seen, we're half way there, you are in a stable and should you have won the title, the track record you have, we might have closed our doors.

Ethan: And then, you did what, you pimped out your own wife to what you refer to as the highest bidders. Which has me thinking, you surround yourself with men, men that were under you, would have to listen to what you say and the like, but then treat your own wife like a whore. I don't know man, sounds like you'll be coming out of the closet once things become legal here in the states. Maybe that's why you are under Corey Casey, you want to be his Monica Lewenski. I can only imagine where Corey's going to plant his cigar.

Ethan shutters.

Ethan: You sick fucks. By the way Jack, I've seen your wife, and you know what would be the best thing of all time, it would be to collect the money from ending Stygian, and use some of that money to bone your fuckin' wife, you no pride, can't be a man, because you're too busy being in love with yourself, fuck. That'd be what you deserve, but two things happen in that scenario, Empire gets what they want, and you gain money from it. But I will say this, your wife is god damn hot, and just because your 3 inch heat seeker couldn't please her, doesn't mean you have to take it out on her. YOU are the one that is lower than her, I mean look at you, it looks like you were one of the dwarves from the Lord of the Rings and they shaved you down to make you look more presentable. But your small dog attitude is becoming annoying, at 6'4, you should start acting like a man. You were and probably are a druggy, and she settled immensely for you, you are the worst luck in wrestling history, and she looked past it. Savage Inc is nothing more than a shallow dream to glorify yourself, and we saw that with Natural Law, we're seeing it now with the Empire. How fitting is it that you've spent your whole career trying to get others to glorify the name of Jack Savage, only to finish your career as a foot soldier, as a man's "personal security". I think it serves you right, but what's going to be the cherry on top is that I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat.

Ethan: All you don't understand what a stable is, to be able to find people you can trust and I tell you thus far, there ain't a man or woman that I trust on this roster. I looked upon the main eventers with jealous eyes, and one by damn one, like falling angels they are dropping off. Now in a time where I should be happy, they aren't leaving after losses from me. And this new men with instant main event status do not have my respect, here I stand, against any kind of authority. I'll wrestle matches, but there is no paycheck that will ever make me bow to anyone. Jack Savage, to say you have your hands full this week is a massive understatement. You are dealing with a man that has too much pride to live under anyone's shadow. I am my own empire, and I will succeed passed you. I will outlive the era of The Empire, I promise you that. Brick by brick, each of you that steps up to me, I will return each of you broken. Jack Savage, you may have pimped out your wife for some self gratification, and you may always be Corey Casey's bitch, but for this week....I'm going to make you my bitch.

Ethan snaps his fingers and the camera goes to....

-Black-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage   Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage Aj_styles_25

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on IWF's Ethan Cage, at a signing for the company within a Best Buy, a new addition to the others at this signing. Ethan is seated at a desk with his Black Chuck Taylors propped up on that desk. With looks of being bored and uninterested. Slowly but surely, his loyalty towards IWF becoming more and more within him yet it's something you'd never know unless you've been paying attention. Ethan is in his leather motorcyle jacket with Marvel's Venom symbol shirt and faded jeans. A local worker is sitting next to Ethan, a potential new signing for the IWF which as of lately has been by the many, in a look to find out this man's personality the local worker is seated with Ethan. In some ways, it's IWF's way also to find out how Ethan would represent IWF, especially now that he has the briefcase and has proven that he at the very least has a future within the IWF. Ethan is not so much a people person, he'd much rather be fighting, his opponent or opponents if he thinks what's going to happen will happen, for the week running through his head. Ethan will do what he needs to beat the head of Corey Casey's personal security Jack Savage, or anyone else that decides to make their way down that ramp, as it's a point he has to make to IWF, a point he has to make to himself. The fact that he is still that same man that was once on top of the mountain in other companies, that his dues have been paid elsewhere, to see if he can do it once again in IWF. As well, titles run through his head, that High Impact Championship runs across his head. When he'd much rather be training, than doing these signings. And to look at Ethan, and his barely presentable attire, Ethan looks over at the local wrestler who is in a suit and tie. Classic, and spiffy, while looking at Ethan, is laid back and comfortable almost without a care in the world. The local worker looks over at Ethan Cage with a look near disgust.

Local Worker: I thought they'd give me Steel Angel or Stygian.

Ethan: Yeah, and I thought they'd give me a wrestler that's at least on the roster.

Local Worker: Yeah, well, in due time.

Ethan: I'm sure they need a janitor at IWF.

Local Worker: Yeah, apparently, they signed you didn't they?

Local Worker smirks as if he's just gotten to Ethan.

Ethan: What's your name?

Local Wrestler: Preston Green, the call me The Body. Do you want to see why?

Ethan: No thank you Broke Back, you can save that for the ring.

Preston: Why are you even in the IWF, you look like you're bored, you look like you have no drive, and it's people like you that are signed to that company who don't even appreciate it. I hope Jack Savage-

Ethan: You finish those words kid, and I'm going to show you what I'm going to do to Jack Savage.

Preston: He's got championships for days.

Ethan: He's got autism for days.

Preston: And then there's Alex Remington, or Vanessa Cade or the Enigma.

Ethan: Yeah, do you know how many companies have an "enigma". It's about as original as the word "extreme" when it comes to wrestling.

Preston: And Jack Savage?

Ethan: Oh, Jack "I can't get myself over so I joined a half assed group of slugs" Savage, yeah, he's got a shot in hell of beating me.

Ethan shakes his head.

Preston: You know if we weren't representing IWF right now.

Ethan turns his head.

Ethan: Let's get one thing straight kid, I'm representing IWF. I'm the only one getting paid to do this.

Preston: Is that what you're about, money? You're not about the purity of wrestling. You're pathetic.

The Best Buy manager steps in between the two.

Manager: Is this part of the gig, you two banter back and forth, because you guys only have 1 hour and there's a line clear to the outside.

Preston: You tell IWF's new bad boy to lighten up.

Ethan: ...

Manager: Now that we have everything in order, let's let these people get their signatures.

The manager goes to unhook the velvet rope. Ethan leans towards Preston.

Ethan: Before you walk out of this room, we're gonna handle our business.

Preston: You wouldn't dare, what are you, some kind of heathen?

Ethan: You really never heard of me, and I don't take offense, it's people like you who have no idea about the business they are getting into.

The first child walks up to Ethan Cage, which interupts his death stare at this local worker.

Kid: "Hit the Lights!"

The kid holds out his hands and tries to mimic his infamous swagger. Ethan smirks.

Ethan: You got it down kid. Good job.

Preston: What's that, you're little tag line, "hit the lights"?

Ethan rolls his shoulders.

Preston to the kid.

Preston: You don't want my signature kid?

Kid: Who are you?

Preston: I'm Preston "The Body" Green.

Kid: My Dad said that was Jesse Ventura's name.

Preston: Yeah, but I'm the new one.

Ethan: As original as the enigma I guess.

Preston: Next!

The second kid comes up to Ethan, and Preston looks around.

Preston: NEXT!

And the line forms in front of Ethan, who simply smirks.

Kid 2: I just want you to know Ethan, you do have eyes on you. I like what you have to say, and what you did to Ruby Winter on that ladder was hella tight.

Ethan: Well thanks kid, wait 'til you see what I do to Jack Savage this week at Battle Grounds.

Kid 2: Sweet!

Preston: Yeah, you're gonna see Ethan get his as-

Ethan out of nowhere slams Preston's head into the desk. The manager panicks and tries to stop the fight but with Ethan's back to the manager, Ethan hits the pele kick that he calls "Hit the Lights". Ethan looks at Preston who is holding his head with both his hands. Ethan stands on the desk.

Ethan: You all follow IWF?

Crowd: Yeah.

Ethan: You all like Vanessa Cade?

Crowd: Yeah!

Ethan: Chuck Matthews!

Ethan: What about the world champion Stygian?

Ethan: Yeah, well I'm none of those guys. I am something IWF has yet to see, I am Ethan Cage. I'd like to call myself the future of IWF but that nowadays has become cliche. You see a lot of motherfuckers walk in through those doors and fail and leave you. They gain your trust and they leave you, and in this company which was just reborn itself, this is a time when you plant a seed for things to grow. Well, you've come to love who you love, and believe me, I'm one of the biggest pricks you're ever going to meet in wrestling. I'm only here because of a contractual agreement. This is all part of what I don't want to do, do I want you to idolize me, sure, but only to feed my ego. I'm a very selfish man, and I'm not afraid to admit that. But here's the deal, I'm being upfront with you. I will not stand here and kiss your ass or hold your hand. I'm in the IWF to kick some ass and win some titles. Now all those freaks that come in and fail, like Jack Savage or Phillip Joseph, those losers can eat horse shit. I will not fail, I will become one of this company's Champions one day. This week placed before me are a stable of men that are begging, literally begging for me to kick the living shit out of them. And they've come to the right man, IWF can place me in throw away matches all they want because the wins will speak for themselves, earning my way is just fine. I thrive on challenges, just to make people eat their words. I will become a name in this company, my face will be on IWF magazines, websites and at the very sight of my name on the card, you will pay whatever cable company and however much it is just to see me. Below me is a man that believes by talking down to me, it makes him a better man. That it might generate interest, enough interest to IWF to sign him. As you've seen by looking at the man who makes his living here, I could give a shit about this local worker.

Ethan points to Preston as he remains unresponsive.

Ethan: Because you see, I'm better than a lot of people in IWF, if not everyone. And I stand here in front of you today, within months I will have a bit more clout, I will have a bit more going for me, even more than a briefcase, because I will be holding a Championship. You got guys like Jack Savage walking into your main events without proving a damn thing to you people. Guys like Ryan Apollos who couldn't beat Ruby Winters but all of the sudden you're paying to see him in your main event. And now we are left with a power struggle between two blonde bitches who crave power, well they can go suck a Buffalo dick. I'm here to be a legend, I'm here to make my name synonymous with Ric Flair, Austin, Steamboat, and some of the current stars you all bow and pray to. That is what drives me, to be better than all of you, to make sure that when you see my name, you're always looking up. Now, if you'll excuse me.

Ethan hops down off the table and picks up Preston and throws him into a DVD standee. A cascade of dvds fall out of it. The crowd going nuts, as if ignoring the words Ethan just spoke, in either respect for Ethan or simply seeing someone's ass getting kicked. Ethan kicks the fallen Preston in the stomach. Ethan lifts him up and throws him into the X-Box television display, the television shatters. Ethan walks Preston towards the carts and throws him into a cart and rolls him forward towards the refrigerators, he runs while pushing the cart and lets go of the cart. Preston goes face first into the refrigerator. Ethan pulls Preston out of the cart, the crowd followed Ethan, puts Preston's head into the refrigerator and holds the door open. Ethan sees a kid in an old P.O.W Ethan shirt, his short long, high school age, camo pants and almost the exact Ethan leather motorcycle jacket.

Ethan: Hey kid, a little help?

The high school kid runs and kicks the door closed on Preston's head. Preston slumps down to the ground.

Ethan: Hrmmm.

Ethan checks Preston for a pulse.

Ethan: Oh good, he's still alive, no jail for me. Okay, kid, one last thing, bring this guy up to me.

Ethan steps onto a nearby washing machine as it is in the same area. The high school kid puts Preston's arm over over the back of his neck and lifts him just enough for Ethan to grab Preston by the collar and up to him. Ethan puts Preston in a scoop position, he left arm over the man's shoulder and the other one under leg.

Ethan: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Ethan Cage, I will BE IWF!

Ethan throws Preston over and holds Preston's head into a stunner. Preston comes down hard, and is bleeding from the mouth and eyebrow. The crowd is stunned silent at the sight.

Ethan: Now, who wants autographs?

The kids run away crying and screaming, as do the women, the men stuck on stupid as they don't know if this was a show or for real. Ethan looks around.

Ethan: No one? ...Well, looks like I'm done.

Ethan hops down from the washing machine and walks towards the exit. Ethan is stopped by a cute girl, kind of resembling that chick from the Big Bang Theory.

Girl: Excuse me? So who should we charge all this damage to?

Ethan: Rick Christian, ...he's good for it.

Ethan winks at the girl and slides his sunglasses on and heads out and sees Rayne with a Jamba Juice cup and her tablet, wearing a baby tee of Marvin the Martian and short jean shorts and pink sandles.

Rayne: Well that was quick.

Ethan: Yeah, weirdest thing, no one showed.

Rayne: What was with that fire drill scene that just came pouring out of those doors?

Ethan: Sale on Iphone 5s.

Rayne: Cool.

Ethan and Rayne walk off into the sunset.

And Walkin' It Dry

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage standing on the rooftop of IWF Headquarters in the deep dark sky. The lights on him shine as the edges of the rooftop are well lit. There Ethan Cage stands in his coat and shades. Behind him is Rayne who looks on as Ethan is about to do his promo thing and tear Jack Savage apart. Both still in the clothes they were wearing during the Best Buy incident.

Ethan: I know that Jack Savage is no match for me, but I also know that with The Empire, the odds may be stacked against me. They said I'd never make it in professional wrestling, that I have a bad attitude and have burnt too many bridges with my mouth. They said that I'd never find the love of a woman who would support my choices in life. They told me that I wouldn't make a dent in the IWF world, and they told me that I'm not good enough to take on some of the best in the briefcase tournament. And now, they tell me that I can not take on The Empire. Like everything else they said I can't do, I'll overcome this challenge. I have no back up, in this company, I don't have any friends, and that's the way I prefer it. You batch of bullies will get yours, and I'm going to help to do it. You are interested in domination, as am I, but I will do it with wins, I will do it in matches that will take IWF to a whole new level. Jack Savage, you are the first, as you should be, besides Phillip Joseph, you are the weakest link and I'm going to chip and chip away at that link until The Empire is seen for what it is. A shallow attempt at power, a man's last attempt to get himself back into the spotlight.

Ethan: Just seconds before my match at Fall Out, I have to see you and Corey Casey brainwash Philip Joseph into thinking he's going to be part of history. You are excited about it because you know you can't do it on your own. Jack, that's been your m.o since the beginning and every time you create a team, not only do you fail but the entire company fails. You are not a man that can carry a company, I am. Your past has proven that you are not the man, that you don't have what it takes to lead a stable, nor a company. That's why you need a Corey Casey, to put a face to Jack Savage. Each of you under his umbrella, and with the exception of Alexander Remington, I didn't know who each of you were. I mean think back to when this started, no one knew the difference between you and Philip Joseph.

Ethan: You called the Empire the biggest thing to hit the industry since the IWF formed, really, do you really think so. I'd say it's lukewarm, and I think better people could've been chosen, bigger names, but that'd be hard to do when the people with bigger names wouldn't dare serve someone else. That's why Corey had to go to the bottom of the barrel and get the riff raff that he could. People with small minds and even smaller in talent. In that main event, you bled like your mother on the fourteenth of every month. In that moment, you realized that you are not ready to be at that level, you let down your crew, and you let down yourself. Your prior achievements had you thinking that this would be a cake walk, that you'd walk in and take the World Heavyweight Championship.

Ethan: It was said that you made a statement by beating Chris Wade, and what statement was that exactly, that you can beat a man that can't even bother to promote his matches. That you are most comfortable beating bottom feeders, new fish. Well that's quite a statement, I'd like to say I'm impressed but I just can't give a fuck about you. I don't know in what world you think you are ready for the onslaught that I have planned for you, but once you're in that ring with me, it'll be a whole different story because what you will be looking at, is the thing you pretend to be, a man of success. I'm going to break you down and I'm going to show you just how vulnerable you are. You've been silent thus far, and I know why, because once you saw your name next to mine on the card, you knew you were going to lose this week. But it won't stop there, you are in for one very painful night. The reality of facing me is quite different than a simple announcement. Corey Casey is giving you another chance to prove yourself against the best and I'm going to reconfirm your incompetence to him. No one is going to run me over, and no one is going to make me leave the IWF. I will be coming to get mine, Jackie. I'm going to beat you so bad you're going to feel it was personal. You thought you were embarassed at Fall Out, you haven't seen anything yet. The best part is that after I beat you, you have to return to the backstage area and look into Corey Casey's eyes and he will see one hell of an inferior man. He's going to know right then and there he's not protected.

Ethan: Last week you stood there in all your psuedo glory thinking of how great you all are standing on the ramp, enjoying your relevence. You think that people will be made to care because you all show up on their televsions and shove The Empire down their throats. Just won't work that way. You see Corey Casey took Stygian's words a little too literal, you see by calling him the heart and soul of the IWF, well that may be backstage, but as far as out there, while people are busting their asses to put money, not only in our pockets, but this company's, to see Corey Casey as the heart and soul is ridiculous. As much as he's firing Saffron, Libby, Hart, there will come a day when he will realize that he needs his roster to be happy. He needs us to have motivation to get to that next level, and having his little Joy Luck Club isn't motivation enough for me. I want titles, I want glory, I want my own name out there on the marque. Jack Savage, I will not back down, in my quest for glory, it will roll through you. And believe me, once I plant my foot in your ass, you're going to know just how serious I am. Because this vision you are calling yourselves, well that's going to come to a stop fairly soon.

Ethan:I want you to give this a little bit of thought, if you had managed to dumbfuck your way to getting that world title at Fall Out, would you be happy to share your accomplishment with people who had nothing to do with it. To carry Baron, to have to give relevence to Philip Joseph, to have Corey Casey claim that the Empire won the title instead of giving credit where it would be due. To have Corey think it's yet another one of his many accomplishments, to not even be acknowledged, to have your title win be seen as a group accomplishment. Now for a guy who would pimp out his own wife, I get that you like to share things, but something tells me that sharing a world title would somehow rub you the wrong way. When I think of the high expectations Corey Casey had for you, to put you in the main event. And to see what a let down you truly are, it must've been classic. He talks about how Chuck hired over rated "monkey trash" like Saffron, James Shark and Cody Taylor but then brings in UECW people and puts them into main events that they aren't ready for. Talking about how Chuck only cares about his agenda, but Chuck isn't the one that has a group behind him to beat down people and fire them.

Ethan: Why does such as a so called super group need security?

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: To see you at your lowest last week, to see you so down on yourself for your performance at Fall Out, that was fun to watch you beat yourself up. Hell, you even admitted that you were a jobber, in your own promo. Wow, that was fun to watch and it was nice to see you finally see the light and accept the truth. But the weird thing was that Kelly supported you, tried to piece together your ego, even after you've sold her body for money before. It's weird that people don't have spines, and you having to apologize to Corey Casey for losing. You're going to have to get used to that, and that's not the life for me.

Ethan: You say that you come from money, from class, well money isn't talent and that's where I come from. Wrestling wasn't something to get me in the spotlight, it was something I was so natural at, and it felt great. Wrestling is in my blood, it's in every fiber of my being. I don't know that men of class and money pimp out their wives for money.Perhaps it's to make her feel just as useless as you.

Ethan: You call yourselves an unstoppable force, yet you're losing matches, you're not unstoppable because each of you are getting stopped almost every week. Was weird to see in one promo, you are in near tears, crying over Fall Out and just how inept you were in that match, and then in the very next promo you're talking about how Corey Casey recognizes talent. And how you are going to be breaking people. Well this week you got me Jackass, and you won't be breaking me, because I'll be too busy kicking your head off your shoulders.

Ethan: In your last promo Jack, you said one line to Chris Wade, your opponent for the week. You were too busy talking about who is in The Empire, and listing them off. Apparently, you don't care about who you are facing, you can't be bothered to do any research on your opponents. Well, that will tell you just how out of your league you are this week. Because I know you, and I know you well, Jackie Boy. I know your moves, I know your background and I know your limited amount of strengths and more importantly I know your weaknesses and I'll be exposing those for everyone to see at Battle Grounds. You see Jack, I like to know things about my opponent, their fighting style and things they tend to do, and granted I couldn't gauge much in the Fall Out match due to you being eliminated so quickly, I still got to see you dominate a curtain jerker.

Ethan: You want to go back to being the man you were at sixteen years old, what the fuck are you talking about. I understand you won a title but you would think that you'd become a better man, not the bitter man we've come to see. So truly, your best days are behind you and it's such a sad sight to see.

Ethan: You go on about people's egos and protecting the IWF from people with egos, and well, should these people you are firing ever comeback, with your limited talents, you're going to be getting your asses handed to you. They didn't fail where you did, they main evented and put IWF on the map. They paved the way for you and I to be here, they provided this place with money with their matches to give us a home. I don't like any of these people that you have beaten down, or fired, but I acknowledge what they've done for this company. As the people after me acknowledge what I've done for IWF, and most importantly, for myself. I will pave my own road and when you are one of the bodies in my wake, you'll realize your true calling....to be victimized.

Ethan Cage snapls his fingers and the lights on the roof go out and the scene is ....

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage   Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

Jack Savage is wearing an all black Armani suit with a pair of sunglasses he is surrounded by the security force that he is in charge of.

Jack Savage: I thought that I would become the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion inside the Double Cage Horrors. But we all know that didn't happen...

Jack gets an angry look on his face

Jack Savage: In fact going into last weeks Battle Grounds I knew that I had something to prove to the fan's of the IWF. So if for some reason you did not watch what I did to Chris Wade you missed something special....

Jack angered look quickly turns to an evil grin

Jack Savage: Because the FUCKING brains of Chris Wade. So you think that right there I should have been proud of myself. But I wasn't yet because I did not do enough and why wasn't I? Because I knew that I still had something to prove....

Jack simply nods his head

Jack Savage: Something to prove to myself. Hell I knew that there was something that I think that I had to prove to my boss Corey Casey. So when I winning was not enough for me.

His nostrils flair

Jack Savage: So when my security team was holding Stygian and my dear dear friend Alexander Remington handed my the briefcase filled with the ten million dollar bounty I sized a opportunity and cracked it on the skull of Stygian.

Cracking his knuckles and smiling from ear to ear.

Jack Savage: Then I took the very same briefcase and bashed it up side the skull of Robert Hart. I think I should be very proud of myself.

Starts laughing at the mention of the former IWF World Heavyweight Champion

Jack Savage: But it not enough to be proud of myself because I still have things to prove....

Looking around the room and smiling.

JJack Savage: And prove them I will because this week who do I face none other then the the man that won the Championship Briefcase Ethan Cage. Now Ethan you good I will give you that much. But your not better then me it's not even close. I can't wait to prove to you that I can beat you.

Jack points to himself

Jack Savage:I know you may make a change to this match Ethan and I hope you do. I want something violence. Because I know you would never be able to handle the violence that I can unleash on you.

Jack runs his hands throw his hair.

Jack Savage: I know for a fact that many of you think that I am crazy for thinking that I can beat Ethan Cage. But those who think I am crazy are about to be thought a lesson that you should never underestimate “The Savage One”. Long live The Empire.

Fade to Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage   Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Ethan Cage
Page 1 of 1