Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being Glam is so Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Being Glam is so Me! Empty
PostSubject: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Being Glam is so Me! Brooklynrp

* Taking a deep breath Brooklyn strolled down the hallway with her hands in her cut off jeans short pocket. The Glam Star happen to be bored to hell. Which wasn't hard, to be honest. She had just signed her contract to a new company. Why you ask? Because she needed to get back into the ring. She needed the action....the fans screaming and cheering for her. The feelings she enjoyed the most, she wanted it back. Pausing for a moment she glanced over her shoulder because for the life of her she thought she heard something. Still she didn't see anything with her dark brown orbs. Shrugging it off she smirked and kept on her tour of the inside of the main building of Insurgency Wrestling. Her black knee high boots made tiny clicking sounds, as she headed down another hallway leading to nowhere. Brooklyn's raven hair laid in thick curls around her shoulders and she brushed it backwards. She loved the way her hair bounced which each step she took. She heard that this place was known for having some amazing talent....but they haven't seen anything yet. Brooklyn had been known for bringing some Glam to companies, that she belonged too. Insurgency was going to be no different. Using her right hand she put her purple headphones into her ears. Some music would help kill her boredom and Brooklyn knew the perfect song. Using her fingers lightly she looked up "Pimp Juice" by Nelly. While she had been messing with her phone she bumped into something hard, nearly knocking herself out. Shaking it off, Brooklyn said to herself. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"What the hell...?"

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Philip is walking down the hall when he sees almost knock herself out. He stops to see if she is ok.

PJ: Damn you ok? Looks like that hurt.

Philip tries to hide a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 pm

*Okay running into the corner of a cafe table wasn't the most Glamorous thing, Brooklyn has ever done but still it hurt like hell. Taking a moment to collect herself, she sighed. Rubbing her left hip she glanced around to see if any had seen that. Duh of course someone had seen and they were asking if she was okay. Blushing some, Brooklyn replied in a sarcastic tone. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Nope that tickled...can't you tell by my face."

*Brooklyn rolled her dark brown eyes and tried to move pass him. She didn't know who he was but he was laughing at her injury and that pissed her off. What a jerk! *
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Philip wipes the smirk off his face.

PJ: Ok I wasnt trying to be an ass. But seriously are you ok?

Philip watches as she tries to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:17 pm

*Brooklyn paused for a moment to look him over. He had stopped smirking at her and she felt slightly better. She removed her headphones and said matter-of-fact. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Yea I'm fine but I still think your an ass."

*She couldn't help from speaking her mind. Brooklyn had never been one to hold her tongue about anything. Her dark brown eyes smirked with her own dark humor, when she saw that she had surprised him with her comment.*
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Philip acknowledges her ability to be blunt.

PJ: Yeah I know, Ive been told that my whole Life. But I do have to appreciate your Honesty. Names Philip Joseph. And you are?

Philip waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"Jesus Christ, when did we stumble into fifth fucking grade?"

Chuck walks in, frowning at Philip.

"Was that...were you trying to be coy? Pickup line? Shameless mock-flirting? Really?"

He glances at Brooklyn.

"You must be the new girl. Welcome to IWF."
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm

*Wow he must be into S&M because he was still standing there trying to talk to her. Brooklyn sighed and listen for a moment while he told her his name. She wrapped her headphones around her phone. Just when she was getting ready to say something another guy walked over to them. He had swagg because he just came out talking crap. Brooklyn chuckled and shook her head. Yea he was right, this felt like fifth grade on the playground. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Brooklyn Glamorous. The newest diva to sign to the company, so your right. So who are you?"

* Talking to the new guy Brooklyn asked and folded her arms over her hips in a sexy fashion. To be honest, she didn't know why she was wasting time talking to them. Yea she did. She was bored and this wasn't so bad. At least she could figured out what they knew about this place. Brooklyn prided herself on being able to use her charms to get her way. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Okay so you dig honesty...I see. So do you think I should give you the time of day? Or just blow you off and keep being bored?"

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Philip looks at Chuck an shakes his head.

PJ: Pick up line really? Have you seen me? I dont need to use pick up lines to pick up women. They come flocking to me. I mean come on Chuck lets be honest deep down inside you know you want some.

Philip laughs and looks at Brooklyn.

PJ: Honestly I dont care if you give me the time of day or not.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Chuck frowns again.

"It's 9:38. Are we satisfied now? Can we all carry on our business?"

He turns to walk away, but stops, looking at Brooklyn.

"Ah, right...Name's Chuck Matthews. I'm your boss."

He looks back to Phil.

"You two have a nice evening."
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 pm

*Ouch that had almost hurt her feelings. To be for real, she didn't care. Plus it seemed like Chuck and Phil were having some kind of secret bro-mance to her. Brooklyn couldn't past this up. Whistling low she giggled and asked both of them. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Is that how you feel Phil? I mean the only thing that flock over here was Chuck. So what does that say about your game....Oh I know, that it's GAY! I have more game in my pinky nail then you have in your whole body baby boy. So pull out some paper and take notes, okay. Beside... You know this reminds me of a movie I know....it's real famous. Does Chuck and Larry ring a bell? I mean if you want me too leave, so ya'll can be alone. Just let me know. I hate to stand in the way of true love."

* Shaking her head Brooklyn pressed the corner of her lush lips together in a frown. This was sad. Not one of them had even cared to ask about her. She had never been treated so rudely before. Maybe they weren't used to being the company of greatness like herself before. If so... she wanted to teach them a lesson in manners. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"So your the boss huh? Hm. I thought you would have been taller. Like the pictures. I guess things may appear bigger on T.V. No pun intended. Beside that...don't you even give your superstars a better welcoming then that. I mean at least Phil here was at least trying to be polite. The key word being trying. Chuck honey... Your just cocky and I don't see a reason for it."

Last edited by Brooklyn Glamorous on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Philip laughs at Brooklyn's comments.

PJ: Gay? Nope not even close. Chuck could only hope I was gay. And as far as you having game. I wont contest, Im sure you do. But I dont need to take any notes.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 am

As the two are arguing, the locker room door next to them opens. Griffin Hawkins sticks his head out, not quite sure of what to make of the two of them together right there.

"Uh..excuse me, time out on the field. Is there any way you two chicks could keep it down just a tad? I'm trying to meditate here..got a big match coming up and if I don't reach Nirvana I get a little bit...cranky. And If you two are going to kill eachother..try not to get blood on my door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

*This was unreal. Now on top of all the other crap going on...some hippie was standing there telling her to be quiet. Licking her lips she placed her both hands on her full hips. One by one she gave each gentleman a stern look before she let the new guy have it.*

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"One second Phil honey I think I hear the faint noise of bull shit."

* Brooklyn closed the distance to the door where a stoner loser with long hair and split ends was standing, trying way to hard to be impressive. Brooklyn noticed the bad dye job and laughed before saying. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Look I don't care. No one was talking to you, so butt out before I make you. Beside there is no reason to think deeply about your match because your going to lose. Now how do I know...let's see. You look like you just hit the crack pipe and ate a big crap sandwich. Ouch no wait! That is just your face! Believe me...there is nothing you can do about that. So if this is a small fractions of your in ring abilities your going to get the dog crap kicked out of you son. "

* There was a frosty tenderness to her threats. Because she oup everything she did. Brooklyn wasn't scared to get her hands dirty beside...like she had already stated before. She was bored to tears. Flipping her hair in a bored fashion. Brooklyn turned back to Phil, reaching his side. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Back to what we were talking about. Damn right I have game...and the skills to play very well. What about you? "

Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 am

Griffin really didn't seem phased by her choice of words, he casually shrugged it off.

"Really..what are you a 5th Grader?...also..who are you again?..Nah, it doesn't matter. Seeing as you're obviously riding the white cotton pony right now if you get what I'm saying..I'm just going to ignore that. Though I do appreciate your opinion on my upcoming match even though frankly your word pretty much means nothing to me or...anyone around here. But here's the reality of it all toots, if you want to last for more than a cup of coffee...or that dude over there's love life..you might want to check that attitude at the door. When you two are done with your little cat fight...be sure to clean up whatever mess you make, kay?"

With a smile he peered his head back in and shut the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 am

*Now for all the children following at home, did that make any sense. Like he just came out just to have his two minutes of fame and when the water got to hot he ran for cover like a scared lil boy. Well it wasn't the first time Brooklyn has ran off a man nor would it be the last. Plus it tickled her, if this was the best that IWF had to offer for talent, she was going mow through the roster in no time. Losers came in all shapes in sizes, point and case with that moron. Brooklyn rolled her eyes, she wouldn't give him another thought. Beside she would see him around, maybe she just make call him out in a match just to put him in his place. Under her pretty Glam Heel, like a good lil pet. But that would be for a later date. Smiling up at Phil she made the comment.*

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"That was interesting but boring. Where is the fun in this place?"

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 am

Philip laughs at Griffin.

PJ: Are you fucking kidding me? Ladies? This coming from the guy with long ass hair. Back the fuck off no one asked for you two cents.

Philip turns back to Brooklyn

PJ: Anyways where were we before this jack ass showed up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Baron is seen walking down these narrow pathways, his mind always sharp and focused. He imagined the pain that he would inflict on Griffin after those two "losses" that he received from him. Baron knew what he was doing, biding his time till the right moment to take him out.

He then noticed Philip alongside a smoking hot girl that he never seen before, interest now builds as he approuchs the two like a theif in the night. They never seen him until he is looming right over them before giving an arrogant smirk.

Baron Tomson - Trying to score another hottie Philip? While I admire the attempt, you outta take tips from a pro.

He gives another smile, wheather or not he was joking is anyone's guess. He then looks over at the girl, taking a moment to observe her features.

Baron Tomson - Heh I can tell your gonna bring something to this place we call home, I suppose you're getting a scope at the competition?

He sits there and waits for either one to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:55 pm

* So maybe she had been to hard on Phil at first. At least they were on the same level when it came to that jerk Griffin. Beside he had asked her a question but she wasn't able to answer him because another guy walked up to them. Wow she should be happy that so many people were coming out to greet her. But in a way she was looking for that one, that she could really connect with. Sadly it hadn't happen yet. Blowing out a tiny sigh she answered the new comer question.*

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"You can say that sweet but sadly I found the talent here to be lack luster. I mean the owner blew me off like I wasn't a big deal. Now if that wasn't bad enough I have captain dumb ass come out here saying stupid things. Then when I checked him, he ran away with his tail between his legs. Griffin is a joke and I hope I get the chance to prove how big of one he is. I mean what is a new star to this place suppose to think? "

* Folding her hands over her tone stomach she asked.*

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Beside the guys here act like they never seen a diva with a brain before. Is that so uncommon here? If so I'm going to have to change that ASAP. Also are you like someone important here? "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 am

Baron's face hardens at the mention of Griff but he keeps his cool and focuses on the new talent.

Baron Tomson - You wanna bash Griff too? That makes two of us girl, fucker thinks he's a big hotshot with that "belt of his. Personally I can't wait to take him out when we fight.

He then calms himself and folds his arms.

Baron Tomson - Also we've had a few smart divas just like you, but unfortunaly many of them left and so we're stuck with just bimbos and wannabes. Granted we've got some redeemable talent with the gals from ASWF but the truth is, we need girls with your talent here.

He then smirks abit before continuing.

Baron Tomson - You could say I'm important, I represent the Chairman of the Board of Directors as their personal hitman. My task is to take out those deemed "unfit" for this company and dispose of them. I've already racked up a nice list of big names that fell from grace. Most recent being former Heavyweight champion Robbie Hart.

He sits back and wait for his words to sink in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:17 am

*Listening to him talk she took that piece of information and put it away for a later day. So he was a hire hitman, interesting. Still she didn't personally like working for other people. She prided herself on being her own person. Brooklyn gave a polite smile before saying in a sly undertone.*

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"So your one of those guys. That like to pat themselves on the back. It's understandable but I think you could do better then being a lap dog to the man. But that is just my opinion right? So much talent being wasted for personal greed, which isn't even yours. "

*She gave a bored shrug of her shoulders. This was all fine and dandy but she wanted some action. Something make her boil pump. Glancing around she saw a sign. With a smirk on her face she asked. *

Brooklyn * Glamorous

"Hey is that the way down to the ring? "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Glam is so Me!   Being Glam is so Me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Glam is so Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: