Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boxing Shadows..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 am

In the cold hollow halls of the arena, Griffin is getting some training in before his match. He throws a few boxing like punches and then decides to go for a few high martial arts kicks, likely envisioning them to be Blaze's head. Course his Routine is interrupted by someone off camera. He gives a smirk.

"..Man...can't get any alone time anywhere...what can I do you for?"
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 am

Gordon stops as he rounds the corner to see a man training. At his words Gordon guesses he is in the wrong place. He man turns to face him as Gordon walks over.

Gordon Fury: Sorry bud, I'm new around here, just trying to get my bearings, working out the places I need to go, shit I need to know, you know how it is. Oh I'm Gordon Fury by the way.

He holds out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am

He looked over at the new Superstar. He seemed to like his style. He smirked and shook his hand.

"The name's Griffin Hawkins, nice to meetcha dude. Heard you're making your debut this week, very interested in seeing your stuff."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Gordon Fury: Nice to meet you Griffin. And what can I say? I'm an interesting guy.

Gordon takes a second before continuing.

Gordon Fury: Wait, aren't you that guy you carries around that meaningless world title from a dead fed? No offense.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Griffin blinked.

"Jesus..you bring out a title once and everyone just jumps all over you. Anyways..I don't carry that title around like..everywhere I go as much as Remington and the Empire would want you to believe. I don't even consider myself the World Heavyweight Champion. The only reason I brought that belt out there was to prove a point to how far old Remykins had fallen. He's the one who challenged me for..that title in the hopes of healing his bruised ego. I accepted because well heh heh...I like fighting. Me, I believe in starting at the bottom and working my way up to the IWF Title. Though I am interested in meeting some weird and wacky characters along the way....a fight every now and then does make life a bit more interesting...dontcha think?"
Back to top Go down

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Steel Angel notices the two men as he is walking by, he stops dead in his tracks and politely knocks first before entering, he bows to the two men.

Steel Angel - You guys must be the new talent I've heard about, you must be Griffin, seen your match against that Baron guy, great stuff.

He then turns to Gorden.

Steel Angel - You look a little lost, perhaps I can help, been here for so long I know almost every place in this company.

He then stops when he notices both men staring at him like he's something not of this world.

Steel Angel - Where are my manners? My name is Yuko but everyone here calls me the Steel Angel, please to meet you both.

He bows once more and waits for one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 am

Gordon looks curiously at the new arrival. He had heard the name Steel Angel before, but didn't know much about him. Gordon awkwardly bows back, but puts his full effort into it anyway.

Gordon Fury: Nice to meet you Steel, my name is Gordon Fury. I appreciate the offer, but since I have both of you here, something Griffon said reminds me of a question I had. What is the Empire's deal? They say they are for the good of IFW, but something about them seems off.
Back to top Go down

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 am

Steel Angel just shrugs, he's no stranger to Corey Casey and he has an inkling as to what is going through his mind.

Steel Angel - Not sure really, I've known Corey Casey by reputation, you don't spend nearly two years here and not know about every person that walks down this hallway. It's no secreat that Corey and Stygain have had issues with each other that can be dated back to Ragnarok. I think Corey's out for blood with his new faction but there's no telling who are his targets. I know one is Stygain no doubt.

He turns to Griffin.

Steel Angel - You know Stygain don't you? You've paired up with him before.

He waits for either man to answer.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

Griffin nods.

"Briefly...it wasn't by choice. We were paired together as Tag Partners. Course before that he decided that he was going to "take me under his wing". I tried to tell him in the most polite way I possibly can that I don't need his help...but it's like talking to a brick wall with him. But to answer both your questions about The Empire...other than sounding like a second rate copy of The Legion of Doom from Superfriens...they are a bunch of suck ups who'd pretty much be nothing without Corey Casey. Me being with Stygian has put me in their line of fire and now they want to take me out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boxing Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Shadows..   Boxing Shadows.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxing Shadows..
Page 1 of 1