Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little chat with the boss...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A little chat with the boss... Empty
PostSubject: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Griffin Hawkins is walking the hallway searching for a certain locker room. He sees one that reads "The Empire"

Griffin Hawkins - Bingo...

He then proceeds to knock on the door, hoping to have a chat with Corey Casey.

TBC by CC or any member of The Empire
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I look up from my desk after hearing a knock on my door

Corey Casey
Come in

After a few seconds Griffin Hawkins walks through the door to my office. I sigh and rub my eyes

Corey Casey
No, I'm not going to cancel your match with Alexander Remington because you're scared
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

He smirked as he sat down in front of his desk.

"First off Double C...I'm not afraid of Remington, I ain't afraid of no ghosts either...the only person that scares me is the Taxman...and he doesn't even wrestle anymore. I just came by to have a little bit of a chit chat with you..I mean this is our first official meeting.."

He took some peppermints out of his candy jar as he awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm

I shake my head and lean back in my chair. I kick my heels up on my desk and glare at Griffin Hawkins

Corey Casey
Well...hi I suppose? Now, let's cut to the chase shall we? I'm a busy man and can't afford to sit around talking to soon to be ex-UECW World Champs and Stygian's newest baby pet dragon
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 pm

He still has the sly grin on his face.

"I find it strange that...you and Remington are the only ones that consider me the UECW World Heavyweight Champion. Though I do consider that an honor, thanks chief.

He gives a bright smile.

"But enough of that Chrissy...can I call you that? Anyways Chrissy, I was wondering what it took to convince my boy Remykins to join your rag tag band of misfits? Was it Burgers?...Dude was never allowed to eat Burgers around Jaci...I can see why he joined.."
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 pm

I feel annoyance begin to mix with anger as I look into the eyes of the long haired degenerate sitting before me. I take a deep breath, remembering the tips and tricks that the monks had taught me in Nepal to keep my anger in check

Corey Casey
Alexander Remington and I are going to rule this business...plain and simple. With the help of Isabella Lyn Sanchez, Isabella Luna, and the future of IWF Jack Savage and Philip Joseph, IWF will see the rising of a new era. An era where the scum sucking leeches and glory whores...

I slowly remove my feet from my desk and begin to stand up, leaning forward on the desk and staring into Griffin Hawkins' arrogant eyes

Corey Casey
...like yourself, will be cast out into the cold. Thrown out of IWF into the gutter from whence you came
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

He looked at him square in the eye, not showing one ounce of intimidation.

"Why the hostility bro? I mean come on...we're in the same company, we're practically family!...Course you'd probably be the weird uncle I wouldn't trust my sister with with the way you're staring at me.."

He placed one of his feet on the desk.

"But lets lay all the cards on the table here Corey..You don't really seem to like me or what I represent...do you?"
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I smirk, finally realizing that this long haired Vince Neil looking motherfucker was finally catching on. The reason this California surfer boy bum really pissed me off was because he was so arrogant...so self centered...so fucking laid back.

Corey Casey
Listen Spicoli...I really don't give a fuck about you. This entire company doesn't revolve around you...it revolves around prestige. This company revolves around those who are willing to work hard and make a name for themselves here. This company isn't some fucking stepping stone for you to use to further your own fucking agenda. I have worked too hard to see my company's name dragged through the mud.

Flashbacks of my match against Stygian at Ragnarok flash through my mind. My leg muscle twitches from where i stabbed myself with the adrenaline. I feel my heart beginning to pound faster in my chest as images of Stygian flash everywhere around me. I hear a voice whispering softly all around

"Fear the dragon...fear the dragon..."

I quickly shake my head and re-focus on Griffin Hawkins

Corey Casey
By associating with Chuck Matthews and Stygian you are clearly picking your side. You're clearly picking to side with the ego tripping assholes...the fucktards who are using IWF and all of you to simply further their own agenda. So unless you have something intelligent to say to defend yourself, i'd suggest you get out of my office before I really make Battle Grounds a hellacious night for you...

I smirk slightly

Corey Casey
And we all know how unfortunate it would be if something happened to you right before you lost your title to Alexander Remington at Violent Impulse
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm

He then decides to get serious.

"First off Mr.Hand..anyone who considers Jack Savage the future of IWF has to be crazy. That'd be like calling Chris Brown an advocate of Women's rights. Second of all...you don't think I heard the same talk all my career from people like you? People like you always tried to keep me from reaching the top because they don't want a guy like me representing the company. I heard the same tune again and again. But the best part about all that...I always end up proving them all wrong..and I'm damn sure going to do the same to you. You hate me? good..because when this is all over, you're going to wish death on me. You'll wish I never signed with this company. Now that we got everything settled...I got a match to prepare for."

He gets up and goes to the door, but stops.

"Oh..and one more thing I want to warn you about. If I were you...I wouldn't really put all my faith in a man like Alexander Remington. You see...to me, he's a devil I know. But in your position...he's a devil that you don't know. Sure you may be all huggy kissy with him, sipping Cristal with him and the rest of the misfit toys that you call the Empire...But at any time...anywhere...he'll pick up his knife, and stab you right in the back. He calls himself The Devil for a reason. And when you gamble with the Devil...he always wins..and you always lose. How long do you expect this alliance to last? The only reason he's after me is because he wants a belt from a Federation thats dead and buried and thinks that taking it from me will vilify his exsistence. I don't even consider myself the World Champion..I don't even carry around the title. He only wants it because deep down inside...he knows that he can't beat Stygian for the REAL belt. And all you're doing is feeding his ego. But I don't expect this to last. Last week Baron claimed he was the backbone of this group..he claims that he made the group. How do you think Remington feels hearing about some kid who can't lace his boots act like he's better than him? Once he sees you for the person you are, he'll detach his lips from your ass. He's rid companies of people in power before...what makes you think you won't be next?"

He grins, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Note: This is not IC attack, just a ways to further Baron's role as Corey's enforcer.

Suddenly firm hands grab Griffen's shoulders and standing behind him is the arrogant smirk of Baron Tomson.

Baron Tomson - You got alot of nerve to be showing your face around the boss thinking you can just speak to him like he's a normal person.

He looks back at Corey, his smirk never fading.

Baron Tomson - Shall I dispose of this.............guy?

Waits for a response from Corey.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Philip hears some commotion coming from the Bosses office, he heads over to check it out. He walks in to see Baron holding Griffin.

PJ: Woah woah woah what do we have here?

Philip smirks
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Griffin is a bit taken by surprise by the surprise of Baron and Phillip.

"Hey hands off pal, thats my drinking arm!"

He notices Phillip.

"Oh me and the Boss were just talking..just shooting the shit till you and Baron Bitchcakes decide to interrupt, but I'm sure we can all just chillax and roast marshmallows..I'm sure Baron here is still scorching enough to be used as the fireplace."
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 am

I am just about to verbally rip Griffin Hawkins a new hole to breathe out of when suddenly Baron Tompson walk into the room. Baron Tompson puts his hands on Griffin Hawkins' shoulders

Baron Tompson
You got alot of nerve to be showing your face around the boss thinking you can just speak to him like he's a normal person.

Baron Tompson looks back at me, his smirk never fading.

Baron Tomson
Shall I dispose of this.............guy?

Philip Joseph suddenly bursts into my office

Philip Joseph
Woah woah woah what do we have here?

I stare into the eyes of Griffin Hawkins and sit back down in my chair, holding my hands together

Corey Casey
It's quite all right lads...Mr. Hawkins was just leaving. However, Baron, please feel free to show your old friend Mr. Hawkins the exit

Baron Tompson roughly spins Griffin Hawkins about and Baron Tompson and Griffin Hawkins leave my office
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am

It was obvious that Hawkins presence wasn't wanted there.

"Oh thats okay, I can see the exit from here..."

He breaks free of Baron's grip.

"I'll just leave you three alone to do eachothers nails and hair..have a nice evening!"

He turns away and walks out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little chat with the boss...   A little chat with the boss... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little chat with the boss...
Page 1 of 1