Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph   Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:19 am

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph   Vanessa Cade [vs.] Philip Joseph I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 pm

The scene opens up and we see Philip Joseph standing out on the Balcony of his Penthouse suite. He is overlooking the Hollywood Hills. He seems to be in a deep thought.

I feel like I have let Corey and the rest of The Empire down. Corey has taken me in and put his trust into me and I have lost 2 of my last 3 matches. I just dont know what to do anymore. He has given me a chance to redeem myself this week at Violence Impulse. The only down fall is I have to face a woman. I have never had to fight a woman before. It just isn't my thing.

Philip turns away from the balcony and heads into the house. He walks over to his couch and sits down, he appears to be stressed out.

What the fuck am I going to do this week? I know Corey has put a lot of trust in me and so far I have let him down. This week he has given me a chance to bounce back by giving me a shot at securing a title for The Empire. The only down fall is I have to fight a woman. And that is not something I am a fan of. I grew up watching my drunk father beat my mom everyday and I vowed to myself that, I would never turn out like him. So it seems like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here. I might have to call a friend and gets some advice on what to do.

Philip pulls out his iPhone 5 and the camera zooms in as he scrolls through his contacts, he stops on a name, the camera zooms in on the name “Chris Brown”. He pushes dial and waits for them to answer.

Yo Pj whats good?

Whats up Chris? I need some advice, I know you had your run in with women what should I do about my match this week?

You talking bout yo match with Vanessa? Man just go in there and whoop that ass. I mean if it was me I would go in there and smack her around like Rhiana. I mean come on dude this is for the Uprising Championship. Do what you need to do to get it done even if it means whooping her ass, show her she needs to get her ass back in the kitchen

Yea I guess your right man, I didn't look at it like that. Well thanks for the advice bro. Lets meet up soon and hit up the club.

Philip hangs up the phone and sits there on the couch, he still looks confused and in deep thought.

Man is Chris right? Should I just go out there and beat on her. I mean she is the Uprising Champion and she is standing in my way. I mean if Corey put me in this match that means he wants me to make an example out of Vanessa. So thats what I am going to do.

Philip snaps out of his day dream and shakes his head. He stands up and stretches trying to clear his thoughts. He walks out onto his balcony again and shuts the door behind him as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2: Preparing for Battle

The scene opens up to Philip in the gym doing push ups. You can see the determination in his eyes.

Philip gets up and you can see the sweat running down his face and his chiseled chest. He grabs his water bottle and takes a drink before tossing it to the ground. He walks over to the free weights and grabs the 50lb weight and begins to do curls with it.

So after some deep thoughts and a few phone calls. I have decided that my match this week with Vanessa is going to be just like every other match. I will not look at her as being a girl, but as a stepping stone in the right direction, she holds something that I want and I will stop at nothing to get it from her.

Philip drops the weight and walks over to his gym bag he looks down at his phone and notices the time. He grabs his stuff and heads to the shower. The camera guys follows him and all we can see is steam pouring out of the shower.

Vanessa I know you don't like me, and I have no idea why. We have never crossed paths before yet, you have continued to call me out the last couple of weeks. I don't know what or why, but I think you are making a huge mistake.

The shower finally shuts off and Philip steps out with nothing but a towel on. He stops and looks in the mirror and checks himself out. He smiles as he looks at his abs.

You see Vanessa you are stepping into the ring with Pure Perfection, The Future of this company. I mean do you think Corey asked me to join The Empire because I am weak? Hell no Corey knows what he is doing and knows I will go out there and do whatever it takes to get things done. I mean come on look what I did to my former long term friend John Tolly. Myself and Baron basically took his face off.

Philip begins to get dressed he puts on his button up dress shirt and begins to put on the rest of his Armani suit. He turns back to the camera.

Vanessa, I will not take anything away from you or your career but its time to let the new blood take over. I don't think you can compete with someone of my caliber. I am new school not any of this old school stuff you are used to. I will do anything it takes to win. Just be prepared for war. Because just because you are a woman doesn't mean I will take it easy on you.

Philip finishes putting on his suit he reaches into his bag and grabs his Gucci sunglasses, he places em on top of his head.

Ok well its time for me to head out and meet with some friends. But Vanessa remember come Sunday you will be going home empty handed. I am the Future, I am the Champagne Superstar and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Philip slides his sunglasses over his face as he grabs his bags and heads to the Parking lot at the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1