Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson   Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:02 pm

ALL HAIL THE RETURNING LEGEND!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson   Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

The scene fades in to a dimly lit room. It is faintly lit by a lone candle on what at first appears to be a table. There is a glimmer of a reflection next to the candle. The camera zooms in and we see that it is a photograph, with the snapshot date of 2006. The photograph is of an old Pay Per View poster the main event headline reads Johnny Styles vs. Crimson Skull for the World Heavyweight Championship, and the company that is producing the event is JWF.

Voice: Everything comes to an end at some point.

The deep, rasp voice that we all recognize immediately resonates throughout this empty room, echoing into the camera’s microphone.

Voice: Some companies enjoy many years of prominence in the industry, others run their course in a matter of years. I’ve been in both types of companies such as the aforementioned. This particular company that you see in this poster had its opportunity to last a long time, but it came to a premature death. The cause? A poison.

A gloved hand comes into the candlelight and picks up the photograph, turns it a few times, and holds it against the flame. The laminate of the picture curls upwards as it first melts, then cascades into flames. The picture is sat down upon the table again as we watch it burn. The gloved hand snaps its fingers and the lights come on. We see Crimson Skull sitting in a wooden chair next to the table, and that is all that is in this dusty room with wooden floors.
Skull sits back in his chair, the wood groans with each movement that he makes. In his hand he holds more photographs.

Crimson Skull: In my hand, I hold several of these promotional posters but I will spare you the honorable mentions. All that is needed to know is that at some time or another I was in each of these dozens of companies. Not a one stands here today. The only one that is left standing is my latest sojourn, the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. I will elaborate on this later on, but for now I must answer the golden question: Why have I came back?
The answer is simple really. I’ve enjoyed these few months of retirement. If you must know, I am now remarried to the lovely lady you saw me with months ago, Amber. We are expecting a child come next June. Which probably probes another question to mind, why would an expectant father go back on the road with the business? That answer is also simple, to discipline and make sure his older child is in check. Yet again, I will elaborate on that further as well later on.
What has happened since my retirement? Natural Law has come and gone, a flash in the pan just as I said it would be. Chad Mason lost his title, he is to be seen no more. A prophecy that I foresaw months ago, has came true with that. There have been some questionable retreats from the company and jumping ship to other promotions, but that doesn’t weaken the IWF at all. An enormous merger happened between IWF and a few other promotions that I do not know the name of.
What we are seeing now should be the pinnacle of the IWF’s legacy. But instead, we are witnessing it’s downfall.

Skull takes another picture and examines it for a moment. In the photograph we see Skull shouldering a World Title standing next to an owner of a different company, Johnny Hall. Skull tosses that photo into the flame of the other that is already burning.

Crimson Skull: Confused? Some of you may believe that the pinnacle of IWF is already happening with the emergence of The Empire and Bad Company, the merging of several companies, the departure of a few bad apples. But each of you that believe that are fools.
I mentioned earlier that a poison killed the once strong company, JWF. Now, I will explain it.
In it’s prime, the JWF had the top names in our industry, had the highest ratings, and a immense fanbase. I will not say that we were the best at the time, it is a matter of opinion. But we had the contents of making a statement in this industry and having a “prime” for the next 10 years. But that quickly died out.
Narcissism, egotism, pride, and greed all took over that company under the hat of one man, Joe Santiago. He created the JWF, and ultimately he single handedly destroyed it. Not only was he the owner, but he believed he could be an active competitor, and due to his own self-confidence issues, every matched had to be thrown out in his favor making him the only winner by the eyes of the fans. But after a while, they caught on. Our fans are a lot cleverer than most of us give them credit for. But the men and women performing for that company at the time didn’t catch on quite as quick. All they saw was dollar signs, fame, fortune, and decadence. I saw through the façade completely.
I was the first to part ways with the company, the lone man to stand up to a tyrant. I inspired several others on our roster, who followed me in my departure. Some of us stuck with other companies together, others simply retired never to wrestle again after losing their heart for the business after having their careers and legacies trampled on by a fascist.
I was the first to witness what I call the Midas Complex. Anyone with at least a high school education would know that Greek tragedy, but for those who do not what I mean is greed and pride went before a fall. In the end, everything Santiago touched at one point did turn to gold, but crumbled to ash.

But why is any of this significant? Because, if you think about it my swan song was at From The Ashes, the grand event of all IWF. And from the ashes of JWF rose several high caliber federations, many of which the entire roster will recognize if they were to be named, but I do not have the time nor the patience to do so.

Skull holds out another photo of Dan Kilburn the owner of Twilight Wrestling International standing next to Crimson Skull holding another world title. It gets tossed into the flame as well.

Crimson Skull: Years down the road, the poison still coursed through the veins of this industry and another esteemed company rose from the ashes: The No Limits Wrestling Federation. Yet again, another company under the hat of Joe Santiago. For the first time in years, many of the main event superstars from JWF and midcards rosters came together with a new generation and new faces from countless other promotions.
Already established legends such as Johnny Hall, Kristofer Kaos, Death Angel jumped aboard, to usher in this new generation of greenhorns like Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews, and Brandon MacDonald. Yes, I said greenhorns because we are talking of an event years ago.
Yet, aside from all that glorious roster that had came together, Santiago still felt as something was missing. He needed something controversial, something immense to set off the NLWF flag in a big and popular way. A few calls were made, and after 4 years of no communication whatsoever I was informed that Santiago requested a meeting with me on my terms and conditions.
The meeting came and went, apologies were made, and an ax was buried that day. At that point, I thought the axe to be buried in the ground, yet little did I know it was buried directly into my back. Santiago believed that if he put out the headline that Santiago and Crimson Skull had came to an agreement and were working in the same company yet again that it would have been a blockbuster announcement. The two men in the wrestling world that hated each other with unbridled fury.

He was right, it was a blockbuster event. There had been large crowds coming to see the NLWF’s shows, but the first night I was promoted on the card it was a sell out. I’m not much of a braggart, so do not take this as nothing but a prideful speech talking of my accomplishments, it all as a bigger purpose believe me. At any rate, my debut match was against a female competitor who was quite the greenhorn herself, who later became an icon in the IWF, Alison Williams.
The thunder echoed and the lightning flashed, my music played on through the arena. My entrance was grand, standing ovations chants in unison and the look of fear in Alison’s eyes as she was about to face the one man they said Santiago feared.
Then the axe came swinging down into my spine. I was blindsided by Santiago and a few other cowards and ridiculed on a worldwide publicized event. Santiago had his revenge, and he had his controversy. People couldn’t wait to tune in to see what was next after killing the career of Crimson Skull.
Call it optimism, call it idiocy. But I had truly believed we had let bygones be bygones, I was completely wrong. I spent years in solitude completely off the map, to a point that the world had thought me dead. I spent all time alone wallowing in pity, feeling as if I made my career to be a shame for letting my guard down and allowing it to happen. I didn’t have the love for our industry as I had for many years, so I had no desire to keep up with the news and current events of the wrestling world.
Eventually, I began to branch out and read up on the wrestling news. Years later, I found out that the NLWF had an “insurgency” come about and the NLWF fell to ashes as well. Ironically, under the same circumstances as JWF. The Midas Complex had came full circle.

Only this time, the insurgency wasn’t led by myself. It was led by now seasoned veterans, Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews. The Insurgency Wrestling Federation rose from the ashes and has been a flagship promotion ever since.

Skull holds out yet another photo with him hoisting up a world title, and shuffles through several more before throwing them all into the flames, save one.

Crimson Skull: I must admit, I was inspired by the next generation of superstars that I had deemed committing career suicide by joining up with Santiago on his new company. What I had witnessed instead of ending their careers, they blossomed. They reminded me of the intelligence and fortitude that I once had. I felt the burning desire to get in the ring once more, and I needed to have my career end at my own terms instead of it being made a mockery of by the hands of Santiago. I needed a swan song in a federation that I was respected.
I can thank the IWF for giving me my retirement match, it was everything and more that I dreamed of. More importantly, I must thank Johnny Styles for being a part of it. The stars and the planets were in perfect alignment that night when I retired and put everything I had into that match and giving the fans my all once more. No regrets were left when I left the building that very last time.

Until now.

Skull holds out the last photograph and we see that is Crimson Skull and Johnny Styles leaving the ring together after their retirement match at From The Ashes 2. He brings it close to the flame, hesitates, then sets it down upon the table without igniting it.

Crimson Skull: My regret has been chewing away at me for the past few weeks, but it is nothing that I did on my last match, its what I didn’t do in my tenure here in IWF.
What is the one common factor that you have seen in all of these photographs? I’ve been the World Champion in each of the federations I’ve ever joined. I’ve been the leader. I was the leader of the locker room in JWF when we walked out that fateful day. I was the leader in BLWA when we came together as a company. The same in TWI, ETWA, WU, and all the other countless federations. Except for IWF.
When I came to IWF, it was with the intentions to retire. The torch hadn’t been passed, but I let the superstars of this generation take it anyways. I saw a bright future for IWF, that had no chance of dying out. But later came the warning signs, the departure of a few key figures and the emergence of the two rival factions.
My regret, is that I was not here to lead the locker room, and the company into a better way. The leader you all have now in Stygian had joined with one of the factions that sought to destroy each other. Each faction had a simple purpose.
The Empire with the intent to purge the IWF.
Bad Company with the intent to destroy Corey Casey and any of his followers.

But both factions would have shared a common outcome, the destruction of IWF. I mentioned before a poison destroyed JWF and NLWF. That poison is Santiago. But I fear that poison has spread here to our own federation. With the emergence of yet another Santiago company, the IWF suffered a few losses, but nothing too severe that would cause it to end. The only thing the IWF suffered from was the poison after lying dormant for so long, began to course through the veins of two men: Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews.
I most of you are staring at your screens right now, confused. Yes I am metaphorically comparing Casey and Matthews to Santiago, but it will all make sense.

Skull fans away the flames then scoops the ashes into one of his hands. He holds the ashes in his hands as he speaks.

Crimson Skull: As I led all of the companies I’ve been a part of over the years, one thing that never happened was that poison never came into contact with our company. I fought on both sides of the spectrum. Good or bad, but one thing was for sure. The poison remained dormant in each federation. Yet, as I would part ways with a company their demise would come swiftly. Not because they couldn’t exist without me, but because their immunization from the poison had been removed.
All the companies that rose from the ashes like the great mythological Phoenixes weren’t majestic for very long after their anti-venom had gone, they all soon smothered out.

Skull dumps the ashes to the floor. Some swirl in the air before falling to the ground, some disappear completely after being discarded.

Crimson Skull: In IWF, I felt as though I would no longer have to fight off this poison, as two men who believed as I once did years ago now led their promotion and kept fanning the flames to keep it from dying and kept it from succumbing to the same fate as everything else that the Midas touch of Santiago affected.
But of course, not long after I retired the poison came back. This time it wasn’t in our own homes, but in another revival of a failed operation of Santiago’s. As stated before, minor casualties on our front, but a dark poison began to course through the veins of IWF.
The poison coursed through the veins of Corey Casey, by way of paranoia. Through Chuck Matthews by way of corruption. The thing that these two men had fought all along to prevent from happening again, they let slip away and take control.
Whatever the intentions may be, whether it to be an IWF without corruption, a creation of a new era for IWF like Corey Casey’s ideals are with the Empire. Or whether it to be to completely destroy Corey Casey and anything affiliated with him like the ideals of Bad Company. The fact remains the same, this company is about to suffer a great infection of a dark, dark evil.

I also stated before that I would elaborate more on my “older children”. No, I do not have an illegitimate child that wrestles for this company. But I do consider every member on this roster as a child of mine in the same way as I see IWF as my child. No, I did not create the IWF. But I did plant a seed years ago, that developed over time and grew into what happened when Chuck and Corey left the NLWF. I paved the way for it to be possible, and they believed it to be as well.
For years, it has worked. The IWF has branched off from NLWF completely, and been an even bigger success than its predecessor. Just as the thirteen colonies departed from England and later became the United States of America.
But the prodigal sons of NLWF who have made the IWF what it is today have strayed far from their course.

So guess what? Play time is over boys.

Daddy’s home.

Make whatever snide or ridiculing remark that you want, but each of you feel my message and you know it rings true. It shakes the very core of your being, of your beliefs. You feel that seed of doubt being planted in the far reaches of your mind where you’re still struggling with trying to believe if what I am saying is true.
It isn’t very often that I’m wrong.

So now we embark on the new Crimson Dawn, if you will. The time has come for the blood to be cured and the poison to be removed from our system. My purpose is simple: To stop the poison yet again. But in this new mission that I have, at first I had one more target. I’ll get to that one target later on, but first I’ve got a few to go through along the line.

First and foremost, Corey Casey. I do believe that you’re intentions are pure, in your mind. But you’ve delved so much farther into your paranoia this time, partly due to Chuck Matthews’ mind games, that you’ve deliriously started a domino effect.
The purpose of the Empire under your reign, is to rid the IWF of all the bad apples and make it a once again pure and idealistic place of tranquility as it once was before. You wish to create a new IWF modeled after the IWF in its infancy.
I’m sure you’re familiar with the phrase “That which creates can also destroy”. Yet, what you do not realize is that every company needs those few weeds that are needed to be pulled every now and then, but those weeds continue to come back time and time again, sometimes even more in number. In order to purge IWF like you plan on doing, you will have to destroy the entire company because there is no one here that is without their own dark agenda.
You can believe what you want about it. There is not a single person that is on your side that truly believes the same as you. They merely see you as the winning side or the man with the most to give them in return later on. You’re their messiah. Even back in biblical times, the prophets weren’t exactly the Christians they acted to be. Every group has their Judas. But even beyond that, each of the prophets had their own agendas. Whether it be for notoriety of being mentioned along with Jesus, or fame going into the word of God.
But tell me Corey, if you do purge the IWF of all that you intend to, where will you stop. When there’s no one else but your Empire members left in the federation, are you going to start turning on them because they’re not where they need to be either? In the end, it will be you standing all alone in the company that you’ve worked so hard to build. In the end, you’ve became what you hate the most.
In the end, you’d be nothing but another Santiago. Let that sink in for a bit.

Now, on to Chuck Matthews. A simple man, with a simple purpose: Break Corey Casey. Easily done if you know how to do it, and Chuck you are quite the master manipulator. As if Corey Casey wasn’t paranoid enough as it is, you’re going to send him over the edge even more than he already is. So, what do you have in mind once you do get rid of Corey Casey? Are you just going to let your friends in Bad Company run this business with anarchy or are you going to bring the hammer down upon them as well?
Will you even continue to let this company run at all? I’m sure it’s a bright and big money maker for you, but what would please you more than destroying the one thing that Corey Casey truly cares about in this world?

Both of you no matter what your causes are, your means to an end are still going to result in the same thing. You’re killing this company. It may be slow, and it may not even appear as if it is happening but had I not intervened the IWF was sure to die. I stated it before, but you shall all see that my words ring true as always.
We are all the product of the poison Joe Santiago whether we like to admit it or not. The difference between the three of us is that I am not one to fall prey to this greed that has taken over your minds.

I could go on for hours upon end about each of the members of each of your factions. But, I foresee myself undergoing a series of matches against each member of both factions. So, I shall save my words against them for those times. As for now, Baron Blaze.
I hope you do not take what happened last week personally, but you were merely just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The wrong place being aligning with either of those factions. If I have two, I will personally dismantle each and every member along the way to destroy both factions. As I said, do not take it personally.
I’m sure you’ll go on about the fire burning and what not. Yet, you don’t understand. The deepest, darkest, hottest burning flames of Hell have singed this flesh of mine. The fiery grasp of the devil himself has been around my throat, yet here I stand still.
You’ve got your own personal agenda going on with your career, as do I. So, the best thing for you to do is make this as easy as possible. I will not make empty threats towards you, I will not go on and on about how I think I am the greatest wrestler alive. I’ve made my mark on this business. People use words like legend and hall of famer to describe me. Your career does have a spark to it, I’ll give you that. But there are more important pressing matters at hand rather than you winning this match. You’ve joined yourself with Corey Casey, as the lesser of two evils. But if you were a smart man, you would stand down from either of these factions.
People will think Stygian and myself to be foolish for being two men standing against an entire roster. But you’ve seen firsthand just what I am capable of. The warning has been made.
Any of those who still stand at the side of either The Empire or Bad Company are casualties of war in this battle. This time, it’s not good or evil. It’s life of death for IWF.

Skull picks up the photo from the table again, this time tossing it into the flame. The camera zooms in as the IWF logo burns to ash.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson   Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson Fire11

"What do you do when you get a birthday present? See I'm the type of guy that just rips it open right there."

::Flashback::

(((†† Location: Dr. Henry West's Office, 3rd floor room 246.††
† August 20th, 2012. Around 11:25 A.M.†

I've been sitting in this damn chair what seemed like hours, the clock on the wall tells me otherwise. It was about 11 by the time I got here and looking at it now it's 11:20 which meant that I've here for 20 minutes but it might as well be fucking 20 hours. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of coming back to this stupid place, it's always the same bullshit, the same questions, after enduring several sessions of this shit I'm getting rather annoyed by it. Long story short I hate being here but like it or not I have to be here because "they" insisted it. They of course being my "parents" and that lousy social worker who provided them with the idea. I so wanted to punch that dickhead so badly when he said I needed someone to help me with my problems. Like I really needed his "help" if anything he's causing me more problems than before and I've already got enough on my plate as it is. All of which include paying the rent, getting food on the table and enduring those two numbskulls for parents. I mean I have nothing against them seeing how they are much nicer than my actual family but good god are they over protective of me. I'm fucking 22 years old for god's sake and I can clearly take care of myself but nope, while I'm no longer under their custody they weren’t going to let me go that easy. Just before I moved out of their home, they assigned me a psychiatrist and for the last three fucking years I've had to come to this place each month and put up with two hours’ worth of questions while I watched this pudgy pinhead in his white shirt and black tie like he's all important. Watching him as he sits behind his comfy black leather chair taking notes on his note book while I sit just a few feet across from him in this god awful metal stool arms folded and legs crossed while I try to burn a hole into his cue ball skull with my glare.

Today was no different, there I am sitting on this stool which I swear is too fucking small for me. Shit it looks too small for anyone and they expect you to sit here for 2 hours straight!? Fuck that shit I would rather shave my head bald and pierce my mouth shut.

But for some odd reason, this day seemed much different than all those other times I’ve been inside this office where I keep seeing those portraits hanging on the walls. Many of them show early photos of Dr. West in his younger days, one shows him with his wife and kids and another show him in his robe being handed his PHD or whatever fucking degree he got that allowed him to do this job. The blinds where shut and most of the windows where closed but I can hear the vents working so the room feels cool at least but it didn't make me feel any better. I just want to get out of this place as soon as possible; I got things to do, people to see and a gym with my name on it.

Dr. West has just finished sorted out the rest of his paperwork and reorganized his desk. He looks middle aged, grayish white hair on the sides of his head while the top and his forehead don’t have any hair whatsoever. Sometimes especially during the summer where it gets really hot you can see his head really shine, you ever seen how shiny a bowling ball looks after you buffer it really good? That is how West's head looks and today his head is giving off a bit of a shine but of course I'm paying no attention to that. Anyway about these sessions, at the beginning I was rather impulsive and moody towards him. I made snide remarks and never said a word about my past life or rather answered any questions that he had for me. The guy was very patent and determined with me which I gave him credit for and as the sessions progressed I sort of just let up on him and mainly talked about common topics like sports and news among other things. Don't get me wrong though I didn't stop being a complete asshole towards him, not by a long shot. I would sometimes poke fun at his appearance and even make a joke or two about his sex life or rather lack of. Still he took all the abuse I could throw at him and then some. Today I had a plan to help me get out of this session early, perhaps even end it completely. I had to choose my words carefully and take it slow, just remain calm and play it safe and maybe just MAYBE he can let me go.

However all this waiting is making it hard for me to be calm, the silence was like bent nails on a chalkboard to me and it was just driving me nuts. 25 minutes and this guy hasn’t even said so much as a word to me, and if he isn’t going to break the silence then I will.

I waited a few more moments, and then said fuck it; I mean what do I got to lose?

Baron Tomson: Look doc I just wanna be open with you on this alright? I mean we've been doing this for what, like three years now? I know you must be getting sick of seeing me by now.

I wanted to add "Because I sure as hell am getting sick of you as well!" but I played it safe and kept my cool, not an easy thing to do when you got to swallow your pride just for the sake of getting closure.

Baron Tomson: So why not just do us both a favor and just end these sessions? I mean I'm sure you've got other people you would much rather be seeing right now and I don't want to waste any more of your time.

I sat back and bit the bottom of my lip, I could feel my heart pounding, perhaps I rushed it? Or maybe he saw through it? I waited as Dr. West surprisingly smiled back at me and folded his hands on his desk, and then he laughed! He is actually laughing! I couldn’t tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing but something deep down tells me it's the ladder.

Dr. West: Baron my boy, when ever did you get the idea that I was getting....what was it you said? Getting sick of seeing you? Nonsense! Quite the opposite really, I've found our sessions together to be.....very interesting. I mean sure we've had our problems in the past but regardless I've been noticing a great sense of progress from you.

I just sat back and smiled at him, judging from the way he said that, he's considering whether or not he wants to end these sessions with me. At least that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Dr. West: Indeed you have come a long way from the time when you first came here till now. So you know what baron? If you want to end these sessions, I'll be more than happy to grant you your wish.

I resisted the urge to get out of my chair and scream "hallafuckingluya!!" my plan worked! I can finally get the fuck out of thi-

Dr. West: On the condition that you tell me about your old family.

I just knew it was too good to be true, there's always a fucking catch is there? Well if it's what the guy wants, then I suppose it won’t hurt. I mean as much as I despise talking about my old family for the simple fact that I don't want to remember them, if it gets me out of this forsaken hell hole for good then that's the price I'm willing to pay.

Baron Tomson: My old family huh?

Dr. West: Yes ever since the beginning you've be avoiding questions regarding them. Every time I ask you about, you always become silent.

Baron Tomson: I never wanted to talk about it.

Dr. West: I understand but why though?

Baron Tomson: What is there to say? My father is your typical deadbeat white trash. Once upon a time he used to be a respected citizen; he worked as a plumber for this big time company. They use to call him the problem solver because he was able to fix any problem no matter what it was, a leak in your sink? No problem, a massive clog in your bathtub? Not any more, an old pipe need to be replaced? Done I mean my old man could fix just about anything.

I watched as West scribbled his notes, but I ignored him and resumed.

Baron Tomson: Then one day I heard that he got in big trouble, he had this one client who had a massive leak in her kitchen sink. I heard she was a pretty brunette who had this large house and was dating a celebrity at the time. He fixed the leak and I guess she tried to seduced him and get him to sleep with her or some shit. Well he came back to company only to be told that he received a complaint from that same woman who was accusing him of "sexually assaulting" her. Whether that was true or not it didn't matter, he was fired on the spot and his credibility would die along with his career.

West kept writing while shirt in my seat and took a deep breath.

Baron Tomson: My mother was working as a waitress at a local food joint, she is always a promiscuous girl even in her younger days but she didn't start it showing until around the time dad lost his job. She never knew the exact reason; he just told her that he got in a fight with some jerk face that refused to pay him the bill. Regardless ever since then she started wanting to have sex with him just for old times’ sake but he always refused, saying he was too tired. She soon grew impatient with him and began staying out longer than normal, dad of course didn't notice because he spent his days looking for work. So as you could imagine, the first few years I spent my childhood in happiness then once my old man lost his job all hell broke loose.

Dr. West: Go on.

Baron Tomson: *sighs* Well where to start, I really don't remember much of my early childhood, I just took pictures with my parents and watched cartoons. After dad got fired I spent more and more time alone, they never bothered to hire me a baby sitter, hell they couldn’t even afford one! Mother was out at night getting knocked up by guys nearly half her age, she would quit her job just to spend more time having her holes being stretched out and filled to the brim with hot jizz from some stranger who was willing to fork over a few 20's for a one night stand. Dad spent his time finding work and when he couldn’t he went to the bar, using money that he either beat up some poor guy off the street for or five finger discounted it from some old lady's bag. He would often come home really late at night while I was sound asleep stinking ass drunk, he would sit in front of the T.V set just staring at a blank screen. There was one time when he arrived home drunk and pissed off and for some unknown reason he took it out on me.

Dr. West: You mean he hit you?

Baron Tomson: He didn't just hit me; he took a belt and whipped me, pulled my shirt up to my shoulders and just smacked me till I was plump red, I had marks the length of my arm across my back. Never before had my old man abused me like that, and I would learn to hate him for it. I'm so glad he's rotting in jail right now.

Dr. West: I'm very sorry to hear about that.

Baron Tomson: Don't be, I've had enough people tell me the same thing.

Dr. West: *keeps writing* Tell me more.

Baron Tomson: About how he got into jail the first time? Gladly see my dad had this silver metal lighter that he always carries around. It was a birthday gift given to him during his college years, he never used it though, instead he kept it either in his pocket or would leave it in his dresser. Well one day when mother was gone again to get her jizzy fix, dad decided to leave the house early as he was told that there were some job openings a few miles away. He left his lighter on the living room table while he took his coat and locked the front door leaving me by myself yet again. Well at that time I had this little G.I Joe action figure who I named "Nitro" and well being the uneducated and ignorant child that I was, I took my dad's lighter thinking I could use it as a weapon for Nitro. I pretended that it was a gun and that Nitro was using to infiltrate a cobra base where a buddy of his was being held hostage and that Nitro went in to save him. Well I opened the top of the lighter thinking or rather pretended that it was a special feature for the gun. I called it the "Nitro Blaster" and so I flip the switch not knowing that it was real fire coming out of it, I just thought it was part of the gun ya know. Then I climbed up to where the window curtains where doing Nitro's pose while holding the toy in my hand, then the flame caught the edge of the curtain and started spreading quickly around the walls of the room. I got scared and frightened and remembered crawling under the table curled up in a ball hugging the toy close to me while I watched the flames grow larger and larger.

I paused to take some deep breaths, it was really hard for me to tell this guy about my past but I was managing. He kept scribbling note on his book then looked up back at me; he could see that I am shaking on my stood. He then got up from his chair and motioned for me to get up, I was confused at first but I did what he wanted and took the stood and left the office. Few moments later he returns with a wooden chair with a comfy pillow on the seat. I guess he must have thought that I was about to fall off from the stood after all that talking and gave me a better chair to compensate. Well it's not much of an upgrade but it sure beats the hell out of sitting on that damn stool. I took a seat on my new chair already loving the extra comfort and feeling slightly better; Dr. West would retake his seat and stare back at me.

Dr. West: Then what happened?

Baron Tomson: I remembered....waking up at a hospital being surrounded by nurses. I didn't suffer any burns or injuries save for the whip marks that were still there after that beat down from dad. They said I was very lucky to be alive let alone unscathed. Almost the entire interior of that house was burned down; apparently some guy next door saw the smoke and called the fire department. They said that the firemen found me just as the fires were getting close to where the table is. According to them, I passed out from lack of oxygen and was put under intensive care for a bit until I woke up. They found no burns, and aside from the already mentioned marks from my old man I didn't have any cuts or bruises at all. I was considered the luckiest kid on the planet that day.

Dr. West: After that?

Baron Tomson: Well after I told them about the marks on my back they said the police have already found both my mother and father. They have been charged with child abandonment, child endangerment, and abuse. They were sent to jail without trail and were given about 5 years each I think it was. Once I was cleared by the hospital they put me up for adoption where I would later meet my foster parents who took me in and the rest is well........history.

I let out a huge sigh of relief as I leaned back in my chair, in the corner of my mind, I could hear myself saying to the doc "There you fucking happy now asshole? Now can you get me the hell out of this shit fest of an office!?” But Dr. West wasn’t done just yet, I was looking at the clock, it was 11:45.

Dr. West: Yes I know about your foster family, they were the ones who assigned me to you. Mostly because they were worried about you.

Baron Tomson: *scoffs* Preaching to the quire here doc.

Dr. West: Right well I must say your story was a rather.......intriguing one. It has helped me to better understand you and now I can see why it was so hard for you to tell me.

Baron Tomson: Yeah.....

I resisted the urge to scream at him "NO FUCKING SHIT IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO TELL YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS!!" instead I sat there with my arms folded and legs crossed just wishing for this nightmare to finally end.

Dr. West: Well words can't begin to describe how sorry I am to have forced you to tell me about your past but I felt it was needed to draw a close to our final session.

Baron Tomson: You mean.....this will be the last time we'll see each other?

Dr. West: Well yes I mean after monitoring your progress these last three years, you've shown to be able to cope better than most patents that I've had before.

I took a moment to think about what he said and then smirked.

Baron Tomson: Tell me something Mr. West, what do you do when you get a birthday present?

Dr. West: I don't underst-

Baron Tomson: See I'm the kind of guy that just rips it open right there. I don't wait for the surprise; I just take whatever is inside and go.

Dr. West: I'm not following your logic.

Baron Tomson: It's simple really; life is too short and precious for me to waste time on figuring out what life has in store for me. I just take what is given to me and I don't ask any questions. If the offer is too good to be true then I will cut my losses and move on to the next prize. Basically what I'm saying that I understand my problems and do my best to live with them, so just gave me the verdict and stop wasting my time please. I want to be able to live the rest of my life the way I want it.

Dr. West: Yes well after telling me your childhood I feel that the best thing I can do for you is to tell you to forget about it and live your life. I understand your situation and while I do enjoy these sessions with you I'm afraid there's not much more I can do. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and end our session today and I will write a note to your foster family about your progress. This will be the last time you'll have to see me.

I wanted to jump out of my chair and scream for joy, but instead I just let out a sigh of relief. I got up from my chair and shook the man's hand. I wanted to take my lighter and shove it down his throat then light it up and burn a hole down his neck but while I had the urge, I kept it to myself for the moment. After all, there's always another time when he's not around. I can just cause an "accidental" fire and burn this foul place to kingdom come. Right now though I wanted to get out so after shaking his hand I turned and bolted for the door, it felt great once I stepped outside and tasted the open air. It felt great to be relieved of one burden, now I can move on to more important matters on my day. It was time for me to pay a visit.......to a certain someone.)))

::The Shoot::

The man, the myth, the Legend, Crimson Skull. The man who defeated the Strike Back Kid at From the Ashes and now he returns with one goal in mind: The destruction of both the Empire and Bad Company.

This is where I come in, see since Alexander is unable to atend to his duties, the task now befalls on me to fill in his shoes.

See this is the part I don't get, I mean why coulden't he just given me the keys to begin with? After all I'm the only one of this group that's really doing much of anything. Alexander just hides behind people like me and then has the nerve to ask me to soften up Griffin just so he could take the belt that should he win it, woulden't have made any real diffrence since it holds no vaule what so ever!

Looking back now, I'm glad that I popped him in the jaw during that flaming tables match, sure it costed me the win but it was worth it. Alexander needed a reality check because he's blind by his own ego and recklessness.

Now look where it's gotten him, he's now out with a injured shoulder and god knows how long he will be out.

Now someone would say that I was waiting for something like this to happen just so I could take his place among Corey's group. The truth is I never intended for any attempt at power, but at the same time I won't let an opportunity slip me by either. I don't wait, if something is up for grabs and it's within arm's reach, I'll take it without question. Like I said before, I'm the kind of guy that dosen't wait for the surprise, I take what is given to me and I keep it.

Now onto Crimson, I knew something was off when you showed up and attacked Bad Company, Corey thought you were on our side but I knew your intentions were not of the best interests of the Empire. Woulden't you know it, I was fucking right on the money.

Think I'm scare of you? Get real man, I surround myself in the most dangerous enviroments out there. I've faced greater threats than some old bones like you! You might still have some left in the tank but I'm not gonna allow a glory hound like you just step up and make an example at my expense. After the bullshit that happen at Violent Impulse, I'm owned a chance at some payback. But I can just take out my anger on you, you'll be my personal punching bag tonight.

I don't mess around, I'm taking the flag of the Empire and I'm storming your little fort, best hope that the place is fire proof.

Because I will reduce you to ashes, you should have stayed in the shadows, now I'm gonna force back inside that coffin that you came from and I'm gonna make sure to drive the nail straight down the center.

You'll rue the day you picked a fight with the Raging Inferno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson   Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tompson
Page 1 of 1