Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, here we are.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 am

The scene opens at Battlegrounds inside the Empire locker room. The door opens and Gordon Fury walks in wearing casual attire, carying a gym bag. He survey's the room before putting him bag down next to a chair.

Gordon Fury: Huh. Well here I am I guess.

Suddenly Gordon hears the door open behind him and he turns to face the noise.
Back to top Go down

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am

Baron is seen entering the room, makes his way towards the main desk and with a single bound, leaps over the table and lands on the leather chair. He puts his feet on the edge of the table and takes out one of the pencils from the bucket and places the tip inside the sharpener. He then notices Gordon to the side but just ignores him, pulling out the pencil to inspect it. He nods when he sees the sharp end and twirls the pencil with his fingers, speaking to noone in peticuler.

Baron Tomson - We lost a good general in Alexander but in return we've gathered some new blood to join our ranks. While Philip's betrayal won't go unpunished, it occures to me that our group as a whole has a few........holes in it.

He looks up at the pencil with an expression of stone, showing no emotion.

Baron Tomson - What are we to do about this.......Bad Company?

He leans back on his chair when someone else enters.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 am

Parker throws his bag down next to the door as he enters before looking around at the two members of The Empire that are already present.

Parker: What does a guy have to do around here to get away from people?

Making his way to the row of wooden lockers built in to the wall across from where Baron sits, Parker rolls his eyes at the lack of any kind of immediate response or recognition from either of the two men. Parker turns on his heel and throws himself back against the locker, sitting on the cabinet in the bottom half.

Parker: Maybe this won't be so bad. You two don't seem like the talkative bunch.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am

Gordon just watches Baron as he leaps the desk, obviously unimpressed. He is not sure whether Baron is talking to him, but he speaks anyway.

Gordon Fury: Unlike you Baron, I don't need a general to lead me. I have seen your work, and I am not impressed, so I suppose that explains it. And as for Bad Company, its pretty simple: take out every single member of that piece of shit group until noone is left.

Suddenly the door opens again and Parker Wayde walks in. After saying his piece Gordon smirks at him.
Gordon Fury: Which is a large difference than you are used to I'm sure Parker, as you are quite adjusted to the sound of your own voice.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

Parker sits up in the locker and leans forward so that his elbow rest on his knees. He laces his fingers together and rest his chin on knuckles appearing to be deep in thought. As if finally grabbing a hold of the thought that was eluding him he speaks, first pointing at Baron.

Parker: Oh wait, you are the pyromaniac guy right? I have seen your work.

He turns next to Gordon with a confused look on his face.

Parker: You? No fucking clue who you are. You carry his bags or something?

Last edited by Parker on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

Baron just snorts at Parker, one hand around his head, the other twirling the pencil across his fingertips.

Baron Tomson - I follow my own path kiddo, I don't need instructions like the rest of the typical lapdogs around these parts. I go out there and I make sure not leave a single person unscathed.

He then centers his eyes on Parker for a moment.

Baron Tomson - However while it's clear we each have our diffrences, you stop and think about this: Corey made this group to be the best. Stygain was just his idea not mine, however now we face something else. We face Bad Company and the return of Crimson Skull.

He takes his feet from the table and leans forward.

Baron Tomson - What's your story? Why join the Empire?

He wait for either man to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 am

Gordon smirks at Parker as Baron finishes speaking.

Gordon Fury: Funny that you talk of "carrying" Parker, as you were carried out of the arena at Violent Impulse after losing your championship if I recall.

Gordon Fury: And Baron let me make one thing perfectly clear. I do NOT work for Corey Casey. I am here to put an end to Bad Company, pure and simple. Chuck wants to stick his nose where it doesn't belong, I am going to tear it off his face. That is the only reason I am here.
Back to top Go down

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 am

Baron Tomson - A means to an end..........good enough for me. I just like the idea, allows me to do whatever I want. While it's true I do work under Corey I don't just follow orders. I much more, but what's to you anyway? You're just here for the thrills.

Looks at Parker.

Baron Tomson - And yes I am that "pyro" guy, Baron "Blaze" Tomson is the name, burning bitches is my game.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am

[center]Parker: It was a pleasure to burn....

Parker mutters the phrase to himself and then looks up at the others in shock that he said the phrase out loud at all. Neither man in the room seem to have noticed it. Parker clears his throat and speaks much louder to cover up his previous comment.[i]

Parker: Corey Casey told me he would put me in the ring with Stygian. So far he has followed through. Until he goes back on that, I guess I get to share a locker room with people like you

[i]He directs the last of his statement in the direct of Fury specifically. He smirks at the man that is supposed to be on his side, and then continues to address Blaze.

Parker: Also, I guess we have that in common. I am here for the thrill. I like taking people apart in the ring. What is more fun then making someone tap out in the center of the ring after they can't take any more physical pain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, here we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we are.   Well, here we are. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, here we are.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: