Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You scratch my back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

You scratch my back? Empty
PostSubject: You scratch my back?   You scratch my back? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:55 am

John made his way to the office of one Corey Casey, leader of the Empire and more importantly the Chairman of the board of the IWF. He was feeling good, it was amazing what a victory could do, he only hoped that his good mood would continue but then again Mr Casey was a smart man and would he was sure listens to what he had to say. He knocked on the door of the office, all he could do now was wait.

tbc: Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back?   You scratch my back? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 am

I finish signing a few papers, letting out a bit of a sigh as i lean back in my chair, stretching. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door of my office

Corey Casey
Come in
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back?   You scratch my back? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

John slowly walked into the office, he knew that whether he got what he wanted or not would depend partly on how he presented his case.He needed to be confident but not cocky and arrogant.

John:Mr Casey I have a proposition for you? You see the way I see it. We both have the same thorn in our side. Obviously its a much smaller thorn to you than it is to me, but still I'm sure its a bit of an anoyance. I'm here to offer my services to you to help take care of that.

He let a smile creep across his face

John:I want Phillip Joseph, and I want a shot at his title!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back?   You scratch my back? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

I chuckle softly to myself

Corey Casey
You're going to have to get in line, kid. Jack Savage has a shot at Philip...Savage made a big time statement last week by taking down Philip in a major way. What i'm trying to say bud, is that you need to step on up. You need to take the initiative and show me that you want Philip. You need to show me you want to EARN your place here in the hierarchy of shit in IWF. Follow Savage's example...make a statement...and i'll consider your proposition

I look down at the seemingly ever growing stack of papers in front of me, massaging my temples

Corey Casey
Does that make sense to you, boyo?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back?   You scratch my back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You scratch my back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: