Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Request Empty
PostSubject: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Hawkins is searching for a certain office, wanting some redemption. He sees Corey Casey's office and goes to knock, but instead kicks the door open. He looks over at Corey Casey who appears to be busy on his laptop.

"We need to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm

A small smirk appears on my face as I look up at the visibly agitated Griffin Hawkins. I knew exactly why he was standing before me...one of the perks of not being on the show so much anymore. I could sit back, watch the cards all fall into place one by one...

Corey Casey
I'm assuming this has to do with your good friend Ethan Cage?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:26 pm

He gives a smirk as he sits on his desk.

"Right you are boss...I have a little suggestion to ask. This Street Fight that was booked....I'm thinking it's still not enough....no no...I was thinking what if we...sweeten the pot just a tad? What if we put that Briefcase that he carries around on the line in this Street Fight? I'd ask him..but he doesn't have the balls to put it up for grabs. So only you can make that happen boss man. So here's what I'm suggesting..he takes his balls out of his briefcase, puts it on the line, winner goes home with all the marbles. With all this on the line, its going to give you Mr.Suit...ratings beyond your wildest dreams..and with ratings comes money. You're a business man Mr.Casey...even you can see that this would be an interesting thing for all parties involved.

A sly smile that he's known for comes across his face.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 pm

I lean back in my chair, a knowing smile on my face.

Corey Casey
While this would be a sweet deal...I have some bad news for you. The Triple Threat contract between yourself, Baron Tompson, and Ethan Cage has already been booked and approved by the IWF Board of Directors with Ethan Cage being labeled as the defending Briefcase holder. Adds have been produced, TV spots being filmed, etc. I'm afraid that to have Ethan Cage put the briefcase on the line any earlier than Pick Your Poison would be quite impossible

I lean forward, a slight smirk playing about my features

Corey Casey
Mr. Hawkins...I'm surprised. I never figured you for a greedy individual. And yet here you are, discontent with the mere chance for simple and direct revenge. Instead, you come to me with these ideas of grandeur...hoping to dethrone Ethan Cage in one fell swoop. Perhaps it is you who needs this big win over Ethan Cage...perhaps it is you who is the one who needs some sort of status symbol by which to identify himself.

A thought suddenly dawns on me. I snap my fingers and chuckle slightly

Corey Casey
Of course! Stygian sent you in here...he's the one who told you to try and appeal to my love for IWF and the recent slack in the ratings. He's the one who sent you in here to see if you couldn't get something more out of this match up. I mean, with you holding the briefcase...Stygian's Thousand Year Reign could truly take off...
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Griffin just blinks.

"Wow..that...kick I gave you last Monday must've really given you some serious brain damage. Either that..or you don't know me as well as you think slick. Sty The Magic Dragon didn't send me in here, hell the guy doesn't even know I'm here. I don't do anything for anybody around here but myself. And the first chance that I get at Stygian's title..I'm going to take it. And unlike Ethan, I don't need some status symbol to remain relevant. I didn't need it when I beat your boy Baron Tomson 3 times in a row. But now that you've informed me that this three way at Pick Your Poison is for the briefcase...you just made my day.."

He wasn't showing any sign of fear or intimidation from Casey.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 pm

The kid had balls...I had to give him that. Not backing down from me, despite the power he knew damn well I was able to wield. It was almost...admirable...

Corey Casey
I'm going to give you a bit of career advice, Mr. Hawkins. Associating with Stygian...it's bad for those who wish to have long careers. Stygian is a career killer. A Star Destroyer. Not just if you step into the ring with him. But also if you believe the lies that he whispers into your ear. I'm giving you and Baron equal odds at Pick Your Poison...along with Ethan Cage. Because the fans are going to pick the stipulation for that match...

I laugh a bit as I once again lean back in my chair

Corey Casey
So Lord only knows what the IWF Faithful are going to nominate as the match type
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

It was as if the lightbulb went off in his head.

"Fans pick the match huh?.."

A smile comes across his face.

"Man..this just gets better and better. Who knew Christmas would come twice this year. The millions of Metal Maniacs out there decide our fate...I like that. But to clear something up..I don't fear Stygian, I don't fear any man or woman on this roster. Because in the ten years of my career, I've been in the ring with psychos, maniacs, killers, any sadistic cold blooded creature you could think of, and none of them have been able to shut me up. There will come a time when it's just me and Stygian for that Championship..and I'm looking to take whats mine. To get there I have to take what Ethan Cage holds dear, that briefcase. But before that...I think I'm going to teach that little bitch a lesson in respect. Give Baron my regards."

With that, he takes a handful of peppermints out of the candy jar before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request   A Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: