Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel   Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Could be the match of the night
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel   Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm a man of many talents, a human highlight reel they call me. Funny thing too, I used to be part of a faction that shared the name. However being the only one left standing after it's disbandment just goes to show that I'm more than just a person. Steel Angel......it's not just a fancy name that I made for myself, it's my very being, it's who I am. I've become one of the greatest talents in IWF, I've carried main events, I've fought against the best and I've won championships. I'm a living, breathing human hightlight reel......the rest of them tried to live up to that name but failed in their own way: Robbie was much like Shark, used the group as a means to gain the prize. Hostyle was just an emotional wreck, his own personal issues led to his own self distruction. Ryan just wanted another shot at the belt and Rosa.....well Rosa had too much on her plate to keep going. While you could say that any one of them is worthy of the name Human Highlight Reel, they are no longer here to make that claim.

And yet I'm still here.

But none of that matters to me now, I'm no longer into the past but rather into the future.

And the future looks to be very bleak for Devlin, my foe for Pick Your Poison.

But there will be time enough for me to talk about him and his faults, now is not that time.

My focus lies elsewhere, against a man who sees himself as god's gift to.......well everything he does.

Ethan Cage.

Griffen and Gordon warned me about him, but really now? Yeah I get it, he's a very talented person, you would have to be very talented in order to win the briefcase.

Speaking of which.....I remember that case, won it by beating a man who for the most part......is just like you Ethan: A trash talker. Call it what you will, it will be no diffrent then the stuff I heard before. Take a few names: James Shark, Parker Wayde, Aric Voss, Marcus SIlverstone, Cody Taylor. They all had two things in common Ethan, like to know what those are? One they were all trash talkers much like you, said the same exact nonsense as you. The other thing? They have all been defeated, by me.

So tell me what the others have: That I'm overhyped, overrated, that I don't stand a chance against you.

But know this Ethan, those words I'm going to force them back to you when we step inside that ring. I will make you regret it, I won't look past you, I havent looked past any of the past fighters who tooted their horn.

For Devlin, this is but a mere sample of the pain that awaits him, he should have never have tried to mess with me. I will make an example at your expense Ethan, a means to an end if anything else.

God's gift to wrestling? I shoulden't remind you that I'm god's favorite child.

And for you say that, it offends me and as such, you shall be punished for it.
Back to top Go down

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: