Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick Your Poison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:17 pm

We go to what looks to be a FBI building. Many people are looking a bit worried as they walk through the halls. Out of the elevator comes Parker Wayde who's in a suit and tie. He walks around and then notices Stygian through a window. He's tied up in the Interrogation room. He's snapped out of it by Corey Casey.

Corey Casey
Parker...you made it.

Parker Wayde
Right...I couldn't miss this for the world.

Both look at Stygian who glares off in space.

Corey Casey
Don't worry, he can't see us. The man answers to the name Stygian, and he's been charged with treason against The Empire. What I have here are the three possible men to carry out his sentence...death. Do your best to convince him to pick one..and only one.

Parker Wayde
You can count on me sir.

He takes the three folders and goes into the interrogation room. A sick smile comes across Stygian's face.

Stygian
Ah..so nice of one of you to make it, I was starting to get a little bit bored..

Parker Wayde
You talk tough..but you don't look so tough all tied up.

Stygian
Well maybe if you get these chains off me, you'll see how tough I am..

Parker Wayde
Lets just make this as quick as possible Stygian. What I have here are three people who will put you down, but you can only pick one.

Stygian
Ooh I love games!

Parker Wayde
This isn't a game Stygian..this is life and death.

Stygian
My kinda game...who are the three people?

Parker Wayde
First one is the man who wants to see you put down...Corey Casey. You've evaded capture for so long and he wants to see you get what you have coming to him. The next one..Crimson Skull. The man has a score to settle with you for throwing him under the bus during this whole mess. And the last..Chuck Matthews. The man has more wants a piece of you after that savage attack. So take your pick..

Stygian then begins chuckling.

Parker Wayde
You think this is funny? You think this a joke?

Stygian
Well, one of them might kill me later..but I'll kill you now!

Stygian suddenly breaks the chains and gets up from the table. He grabs Parker by the throat and throws him right through the glass window!

The scene fades to the title, PICK YOUR POISON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pick Your Poison PYP2012

Pick Your Poison 1

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen...here to play the Canadian National Anthem...Canada's own...Griffin Hawkins!

The lights fade as Griffin emerges onto the rampway wearing black leather pants and a Winnipeg Jets Jersey. In his hand looks to be a Guitar that is colored to look like the Maple Leaf Flag. The crowd pops for the hometown boy as he begins playing.

Every fan in the arena rises in pride of their country as Hawkins plays on. On the big screen you can see the Canadian Flag waving along with many parts of Canada. Hawkins puts in a guitar solo near the end of the of the anthem and then lets the rest play. The crowd cheers as Hawkins raises his hands up, proud to be doing the anthem for his country.

Fireworks go off in the FTS arena in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. They fire off on the ramp way and begin shooting towards the ring, giving off a loud BOOOOOOM, the lights come back on and the Canadian crowd is on their feet as IWF Pick Your Poison is about to begin. Many signs are held up around the arena.

Griffin Hawkins for World Champion!, Stygian is a true Dragon!, Marry Me Tiffani!, If Empire wins, we riot!

Rick Christian and Matt Biggars are at the announcers table.

Rick - Manitoba Canada welcomes Insurgency Wrestling Federation, here tonight the Superstars of Insurgency will pick their poison!

Matt - So many titles on the line tonight including the World Heavyweight Title...Parker Wayde against The Black Dragon, Stygian! And the guest Referee will be determined!

Rick - Also..the World Heavyweight Title briefcase will be on the line as The Rock Soldier Griffin Hawkins takes on the Blazing Inferno Baron Blaze..and the fans get to pick who will be the third man in this Triple Threat!

Matt - The IWF action is going to heat up the Great White North! Lets start this party with a bang!

Heather Thompson - The following contest has been voted by the IWF fans...and will be..a Four Corners Match!

The opening riffs of “Is This Real” by Saosin blasts through the arena, causing the fans get on their feet

Time's runnin' out and I have been betrayed
Gotta cast my stone into the lake (it didn't work, I didn't feel it sink in)

Gordon Fury bursts through the curtain to the cheers of the fans, the hood of his Jacket half covering his face. He riles up the fans before throwing his hood back.[/color]

[b]Heather Thompson - Introducing first....from Mackay Australia, weighing 210 Pounds...Gordon Fury!

That's all it takes my son then you are safe
When the end comes, everything's okay (we take it back, you take it away)

He quickly darts down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He then waits as the bottom of the steel steps.

Take my skin, we're diving in
It doesn't make a difference if I sink or swim
Theres a line drawn thin or so they tell me
I'll never know the difference if we..sink or swim!

Gordon quickly climbs the steps and enters the ring, immediately climbing the nearest turnbuckle, before taking of his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd, causing them to react even more. He then jumps off and run to the opposite corner, climbing that turnbuckle and riling up the fans.

Is it real, the choices that we make (is it real)
The smiles that we fake (is it real)
I know it hurts but is it real
The choices that we make
The smiles that we fake for my own sake
I know it hurts but is it...

Gordon jumps off the turnbuckle and waits in the corner as the song fades out. [/color]

Heather Thompson- And his opponent...

The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd[/color]

Heather Thompson - And his opponent...from Framingham Massachusetts...weighing 210 Pounds...Sean Libby!!

Rick- THA LIBBEH!

Matt- The Libby is back in IWF ladies and gents!!!

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell-

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

Sean turns to his opponent holding his hands out to bright it on

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for thebell

Pick Your Poison Match
Fans Bring the Weapons/Falls Count Anywhere/Four Corners Match
Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The bell rings as both are attached to the Dog Collar and Chain. Both seem to be glaring at one another as its locked on the both of them. Libby fires the first shot by hitting a right hand to the face of Fury. He fires right back with a punch of his own and it turns into a slugfest! Libby tries to drag him forward but Fury sees it coming and hits him with a clothesline. It doesn't take him long to take full advantage of the chain as he begins choking him with it. He throws him using the chain, Libby lands back first onto the canvas. Fury then hits a jumping legdrop right across the throat.

Fury then picks up Libby by the chain and throws him back first into one of the buckles, thats one pad, but Libby recovers by leaping forward and coming at him with a elbow to the throat. He then grabs Fury and connects with a Spinning DDT! He grabs Fury, dragging him along as he heads towards the ring Apron. He goes to the outside of the ring and pulls the chain forward, choking Fury with the Dog Collar. The referee shouts at Libby to stop, but he can't disqualify him.

Rick - This Match is getting ugly already!

Matt - These two hate eachother and if this is a sign of things to come, someones career will end tonight!

Finally letting go, he makes his way back into the ring. He grabs Fury and throws him into one of the buckles, now each has made their opponent touch a turnbuckle. He goes to throw him to the second turnbuckle, looking to make it two, but Fury refuses to give up th Ie fight and holds onto the chain. Libby tries to pull him but he refuses to give! We have a game of tug o war in this ring tonight! Libby finally gets the best of it by pullng him forward and kneeing him in the mid section. Taking advantage of the chain, he drags him forward and connects with a spinning neckbreaker. He takes the chain and begins whipping him right across the back. Libby's back is red from the welts of the chain. He waits for him to get up and cracks him with a DDT on the Chain!

He wraps the chain around his fist, waits for him to turn around and WHAM! he walks right into a chain wrapped punch by Gordon. He shouts for him to get up as he connects with a Spinebuster. He tried to touch the next turnbuckle, but Libby hits him with a low blow. He then uses the chain hooked up to him to drive it further into his lower extremities! Libby then pulls him forward and hits a belly to belly suplex. But Libby looks to be wobbly after that shot with the chain. He goes for a suplex, but Fury blocks it and turns it into a Suplex of his own.

Libby looks to be busted open from that chain shot as Fury grabs him in a Spinebuster position and rams him back first into the second turnbuckle, making it two to one. He then perches him up on the top rope and hits a Hurricanrana off the Top Rope! Looking to add more damage he grabs him with the chain and begins choking him some more, but Libby hits a low blow, bringing him to his knees. The referee can't do anything about it because its all legal in this match. He then grabs Fury by the hair and runs to the ropes hitting Sliced Bread #2! Libby is starting to get worn out, but he doesn't want to slow down. He scoops up Fury, but he hits him with a quick punch to the mid section. He goes to throw him into the turnbuckle for a third time, but Libby reverses it and throws Fury back first into the buckles. Fury stumbles out and walks right into a Flap Jack!

Matt - Now its tied, two to two!

Rick - It's anybody's ball game now!

Matt - There's no wrestling in baseball!

Rick - God you're retarded..

Fury is dazed as Libby dazzles him with a series of jabs followed by a discus punch! He follows up with a Northern Lights Suplex! He tries dragging him to the next turnbuckle, but Fury holds onto the rope, preventing him from going anywhere. He hits him with a kick to the mid section and a roundhouse kick upside the head. He gets some distance and runs and connects with a dropkick right to his face. As he gets up he wraps his legs around him, wrapping the Chain around his neck in an attempt to choke him out. But he gathers his strength and sends him out of the ring!

Libby uses the momentum of Fury and leads him around by the chain. He rams him repeatedly into the announcers table, and then uses the chain to throw him shoulder first into the steel steps! Fury is groggy, but he too takes advantage of the chain and pulls him forward, sending him face first into the ring post! Fury grabs himself a Steel Chair and hits Libby right across the back with it! The chair is dented as he does it over and over again.

Rick - This match has turned barbaric!

Matt - I love this stuff!

He rolls him back into the ring and begins hammering on him with punches. He then runs him to the ropes and follows up with a kneelift, sending him to the mat. He then gets an idea and takes the chain off of Libby's collar. He then snaps the chain on his collar and wraps himself up in it. No longer binded by the chain, he ascends the top rope. Libby is not moving. Fury looks to splash Libby wearing the chains around his body. He takes to the air and goes for a splash. But Libby rolls out of the way and Fury crashes and burns, feeling the impact of the chains.

Libby kips back up and hooks the chain back up to his collar and pulls him forward, hitting an atomic drop, then he pulls him forward and hits a clothesline! Libby is a house of fire as he gets up once again and connects with a snap suplex! He can feel the energy flowing through him as he goes for another slam, but Gordon slips out of it and hits a backstabber! Fury looks tired as he gets up and scoops up a groggy Libby and goes to touch the next turnbuckle. But then he decides to lay on some more punishment by whipping him with the chains, but a the last second, Libby kicks Fury and then hits a snap DDT!

He scoops him up and goes for a powerbomb, but Fury begins raining fists down on his head which causes him to land on his feet. He takes the chain and connects with a snapmare, using the Chain as leverage. He places his knee against the back of his neck and uses the chain to choke him. Libby looks like he's going to pass out, but after a few moments, he gets some energy back and begins to rise up from the canvas. He grabs him and lifts him up, connecting with a Death Valley driver! He grabs a prone Fury and throws him to the turnbuckle for a third time and connects with a clothesline. He follows up with a running bulldog, sending him crashing to the mat. Libby is looking to make Fury touch one more and the match is over.

He grabs him im a Power Slam position, looking to slam him spine first into the buckles, but at the last moment Fury slips out of it and pushes Libby into the buckles. Now its 3 to 3! Both competitors are slugging it out in the middle of the ring, Fury seems to be getting the best of the exchange as he's hammering Libby with stiff punches right in the face. Libby is wobbly as he takes punch after punch. Libby then purposely jumps backwards, pulling Fury with him who lands right on the Turnbuckles for the fourth time! The referee calls for the bell.

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Sean Libby!

Rick - Sweet Mother of Pearl what a match! I think both men deserve a round of applause!

Matt - These two left it all in the ring, but there can only be one winner!

Fury looks to be disappointed as he's stewing over his loss. Libby has his hands raised, but before he could make his way to the back, Fury gets up looking angry. He immediately turns him around. It looks like he wants to do more damage, but he sticks out his hand. Libby looks hesitant, but takes his hand and the two shake hands and hug for the delight of the crowd.

Rick - Now thats true sportsmanship!

Matt - It was indeed one hell of a match. I hope these to fight again in the future.

Fury nods and leaves the ring as Libby celebrates. The camera zooms in on Sean Libby for a moment before cutting to the back

-----------------------------------------------------------

Griffin is in the back, stretching for his match. He's making sure he's in top form before the Triple Threat Match. However, his routine is interrupted by Isabella Luna.

Isabella Luna
Why hello Griffin..

Hawkins sighs, not in the mood for anymore surprises.

Griffin Hawkins
Hello Isabella...I'd say it's good to see you, but I know how much you and The Empire doesn't appreciate liars.

Isabella Luna
Heh, real cute. I just wanted to commend you on getting Alexander Remington back on your side.

Griffin Hawkins
What can I say? Blood's thicker than water.

Isabella Luna
How heart warming. But it's interesting just how fast you switch sides with the drop of a hat..and they try to call me a slut..

Griffin Hawkins
What the hell are you talking about?

Isabella Luna
I'm talking about how one minute you're all buddy buddy with Stygian, and the next you and Remington are friends again.

Griffin Hawkins
Hey, I don't control what happens around here. I just let the cards fall into place.

Isabella Luna
Well how long can you keep up this charade Griff? I mean..you think your BFF can handle you being on the same side as his sworn enemy? Or what about Stygian? I've seen what he does to people who double cross him..sounds like you've got quite the dilemma on your hands..

Griffin Hawkins
Listen...Izzy..can I call you that?

Isabella Luna
No.

Griffin Hawkins
Right. Izzy, as much as I love these kinds of talks, I got a match to prepare for. I realize I got some loose ends to tie up..but that will come later. So don't worry your pretty little head about me, I got it taken care of...kay?

He smiles at her and walks off as Isabella rolls her eyes.

Isabella Luna
Can't say I didn't try to warn you..

The camera zooms in on Isabella Luna's face for a moment before cutting to commercial

----------------------------------------------

Pick Your Poison Dragonns10pref

Stygian says: "1 out of 1 Black Dragons agree, this is something that is going to save everyone A FUCK LOAD OF TIME!!!!

----------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is preparing to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship! Additionally, if Angelica Monroe loses this match, she will be unable to challenge for it again until the current champion loses it!

“Good Girls Go Bad” by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester began playing as Angelica Monroe walked to the entrance ramp with a hood on her head, partially covering her face. She had a smirk on her face as she did a 360 degree turn, with her hands in the air. Angelica flipped the hood off of her face when she was facing the ring once more.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the challenger, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 131 pounds... Angelica Moooonnnnrrrooeee!

She walked down the ramp with an air of arrogance surrounding her as she strutted down the entrance ramp. The camera turned back around to Heather Thompson who was raising the microphone hat was in her hand. Angelica walked up the steel steps and onto the ring apron, giving the impression of wiping her feet on the apron before she straddled the middle rope, rigt under the top rope. She stayed there for a moment before she entered the ring with a smirk. She walked around the ring for a moment, waving her hands towards herself as the crowd boo'ed her.

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 116 pounds, she is the current IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion... Tiffani Miiiiccchhaelllsss!

Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Pick Your Poison Championship
Pick Your Poison Match
IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship Match
If Angelica Monroe loses, she is unable to get another shot at the Queen of Wrestling Title for as long as Tiffani Michaels holds the belt.
Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both women move into the centre of the ring before locking up. However, immediately after the engage Angelica pulls out, raking the eyes of Tiffani, before hitting the Bad Connection from out of nowhere!

Rick – Holy shit, Bad Connection already, Tiffani got caught!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Matt – We have a new champ Rick! Angelica capitalised on her last chance in a big way!

Heather Thompson – Here is you winner, and the NEW IWF Queen of Wresling Champion... Angelica Monnnnrrroooeeeee!

Angelica's music plays again as she is finally handed the belt. She holds it close to her as the fans boo.

Rick- Angelica Monroe with a simply stunning dominating victory tonight over the seemingly unstoppable Tiffani Michaels!

Matt- Angelica really just...wow...i can't even believe how quick that match was!

Angelica Monroe looks down at Tiffani Michaels and places a boot on Tiffani Michaels' chest. The camera zooms in on Angelica Monroe for a moment before cutting to commercial

---------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And we’ve got a sick, sadistic, extremely personal match coming up for you next

Rick- That we do, Matt. Since his return, we have seen a completely and totally different, darker, side to Alexander Raven begin to emerge.

Matt- Alexander Raven targeted Storming Raven for his return because Alexander Raven said he wanted to make an impact and send a message to the entire IWF Locker room

Rick- Well, needless to say, Storming Raven has taken some big time offense to that and tonight these two men are going to fight until one man LYNCHES another man right here LIVE!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Hangman’s Horror match! Both competitors will have dog collars, both of which are connected by a single length of chain, placed around their necks before this match begins. This match will continue until one man can toss his opponent over the top rope and hang his opponent for a five count by the official

Rick- Nervous, Matt?

Matt- Not in the slightest! Chaining two of the most violent and twisted guys on the roster together and having them fight until one man hangs the other can only end positively!

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alexander Raven explodes out from behind the curtain, arms swung out wide to his sides, as a cocky grin spreads across his face. His head, bobbing slightly, as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazes over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

Heather Thompson- From Salem, Oregon…Weighing in at 190 Pounds…Alexander Raven!

Rick- Alexander Raven has been a frightening competitor over the last few weeks, seemingly being driven by an insatiable desire to inflict pain and suffering upon his opponents

Matt- Alexander Raven has always seemingly taken joy in causing his opponents to suffer. It just seems that something has driven Alexander Raven to the next level…like something has set Alexander Raven off and caused him to just…snap

Rick- Well whatever it is, Alexander Raven has a mean streak a mile long and tonight he looks to add another name to his list of victims

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Alexander Raven begins to walk towards the ring. However, before he even reaches the top of the entrance ramp, Storming Raven suddenly sprints out from backstage and blasts Alexander Raven in the back with a steel chair, causing Alexander Raven to arch his back in pain

Rick- Storming Raven with that massive surprise chair shot!

Matt- Storming Raven is clearly not fucking around here tonight!

Storming Raven cocks the chair back and blasts Alexander Raven in the spine with the steel chair a second time, causing Alexander Raven to fall face first onto the steel entrance ramp. Storming Raven then leans down and grabs Alexander Raven’s boot with one hand while carrying the steel chair in the other. Storming Raven then drags Alexander Raven down the entrance ramp and over to the ring

Rick- Storming Raven managing to gain the upper hand early in this No Holds Barred match!

Matt- Has this match even started?! Like is this even legal?!

Rick- I have no idea…but its happening!

Once Storming Raven drags Alexander Raven down to the ring, Storming Raven releases his hold on Alexander Raven and sets the steel chair up in the open, sitting position. Storming Raven then turns around and walks over to where Alexander Raven is lying. Storming Raven leans down and drags Alexander Raven up to his feet. Storming Raven then takes Alexander Raven over to where the steel chair is set up. Storming Raven kicks Alexander Raven in the gut, doubling Alexander Raven over. Storming Raven then reels Alexander Raven in and throws himself and Alexander Raven backwards, DDT’ing Alexander Raven’s skull right into the opened steel chair

Rick- Good God what impact!

Matt- Alexander Raven is taking a beating…AND THIS MATCH HASN’T EVEN OFFICIALLY STARTED YET!

Storming Raven leaps to his feet and begins to stomp down on Alexander Raven. With each stomp, Storming Raven screams out in rage

Storming Raven
WHERE…IS…SHE…YOU…SICK…FUCK!

Rick- Storming Raven demanding that Alexander Raven tell him the location of his kidnapped wife

Matt- Alexander Raven kidnapped Storming Raven’s wife last week

The ref slides out of the ring and demands that Storming Raven enter the ring. Storming Raven tries to shove past the ref but the ref shakes his head “no” and threatens to end this match here and now if Storming Raven doesn’t get into the ring so this match can start properly

Rick- The ref showing some back bone here

Matt- I don’t know if I’d risk getting in between Storming Raven and Alexander Raven right now…not with all the bad blood between these two…

Storming Raven snarls and tosses the steel chair into the ring before ducking into the ring. As soon as he’s in the ring, Storming Raven walks over to the length of chain with a dog collar attached to either end and leans down, grabs a dog collar, and secures it around his own neck. The ref, meanwhile, leans down and helps Alexander Raven into the ring. The ref then rolls into the ring after Alexander Raven and walks over and grabs the other dog collar. The ref then secures the dog collar to Alexander Raven’s neck before calling for the bell

Pick Your Poison Match
Hangman's Horror Match
Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Storming Raven immediately storms across the ring over to Alexander Raven. As soon as Storming Raven leans down to drag Alexander Raven up to his feet though, Alexander Raven suddenly lashes out and catches Storming Raven with a thumb to the eye, forcing Storming Raven to stumble backwards a few paces, clutching his eye

Rick- A desperation move by Alexander Raven

Matt- After the pre-match beating Alexander Raven took, I don’t blame him for taking the cheap way out!

Alexander Raven slowly gets to his feet and looks across the ring at Storming Raven, who is clutching his eye. Alexander Raven leans down and wraps a length of the chain around his fist before grabbing some of the chain with his left hand. Alexander Raven then yanks on the chain hard, forcing Storming Raven to stumble forward a few paces. As soon as Storming Raven stumbles forward, Alexander Raven rushes towards Storming Raven and drives his chain wrapped fist right into the face of Storming Raven

Rick- Alexander Raven cleverly using the chain as a weapon here!

Matt- Alexander Raven using the stipulations of this match to his advantage

Alexander Raven leans down and drags Storming Raven to his feet. Alexander Raven kicks Storming Raven in the gut, doubling Storming Raven over. Alexander Raven then grabs the back of Storming Raven’s tights and throws Storming Raven through the gap in between the second and third rope. As soon as Storming Raven is outside of the ring, Alexander Raven grabs the chain and leans back, pulling as hard as he can and choking the air from Storming Raven’s lungs, whose feet just barely scrape the floor

Rick- Alexander Raven with the first lynching attempt!

Matt- But Storming Raven didn’t go over the top rope! This doesn’t count!

Rick- Who cares?! Alexander Raven is just trying to inflict damage on Storming Raven’s throat and neck!

Alexander Raven continues to strangle the life out of Storming Raven for a few moments before allowing the chain to go slack, causing Storming Raven to collapse to the ringside mats. Alexander Raven then walks over to where he tossed Storming Raven out of the ring and climbs in between the ropes as well, following Storming Raven out of the ring.

Rick- This match has once again spilled out of the ring and into the ringside area

Matt- This is the perfect place for this two masochists to duke it out! There’s plenty of weapons around and under this ring!

Alexander Raven walks over to the steel ring steps and waits, a sadistic smile on his face, as Storming Raven slowly gets to his feet. Alexander Raven waits until Storming Raven is completely standing before grabbing the chain and yanking it towards himself, causing Storming Raven to be dragged towards Alexander Raven. As soon as Storming Raven gets close enough, Alexander Raven reaches out and grabs Storming Raven, lifting Storming Raven up in a single man flapjack. Alexander Raven then brings Storming Raven crashing down, chest and sternum first, into the steel ring steps, driving the air from Storming Raven’s lungs

Rick- Devastating move by Alexander Raven!

Matt- Storming Raven might’ve broken a few ribs there!

Alexander Raven leaps to his feet, a twisted and demented smile on his face. Alexander Raven closes his eyes and throws his arms out straight to either side in a crucifix pose. The crowd boo’s him loudly and chants hatefully

“FUCK YOU RAVEN!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“FUCK YOU RAVEN!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- This capacity crowd letting Alexander Raven know EXACTLY what they think of him

Matt- I’d say they fucking hate his guts from the sound of it!

Alexander Raven opens his eyes and walks over to the ring once more. However instead of climbing into the ring, Alexander Raven flips up the ring apron and begins to rummage around underneath the ring. After a few minutes to searching, Alexander Raven pulls out a trash can and trash can lid

Rick- Alexander Raven with that trash can and trash can lid

Matt- Maybe he’s going to take out the trash?!

Alexander Raven turns and walks over to where Storming Raven is lying prone on the ring side steps. Alexander Raven climbs up the steps and tosses the trash can lid aside. Alexander Raven then lifts the trash can up high in the air before pointing down at Storming Raven. Alexander Raven then lifts the trash can up and is about to bring it crashing down on Storming Raven’s back when Storming Raven suddenly reaches out, steps back, and sweeps Alexander Raven’s legs out from underneath him, causing Alexander Raven to fall spine first into the ring side steps with the trash can still on top of his chest

Rick- Storming Raven springs into action before Alexander Raven can bash Storming Raven with that trash can!

Matt- Let’s see if Storming Raven can capitalize on this!

Storming Raven uses the ring apron to pull himself up to his feet. Storming Raven looks over and sees Alexander Raven lying prone on the ring side steps, the trash can still positioned in Alexander Raven’s chest. Storming Raven hops up on the ring apron and smirks as he backs up as much as the length of chain attached to his dog collar will let him. Storming Raven then sprints forward and, as soon as he gets close enough, Storming Raven leaps into the air and lands right on the trash can on Alexander Raven’s chest with a leg drop

Rick- Storming Raven sandwiching Alexander Raven between the trash can and the steel ring steps!

Matt- Talk about broken ribs! Both of these guys must be having a shit load of trouble breathing by this point!

Storming Raven gets to his feet, grabs the trash can lid, and tosses it into the ring. Storming Raven then leans down and grabs the trash can and tosses that into the ring as well. Storming Raven then grabs Alexander Raven and, after delivering a few stiff punches to Alexander Raven’s forehead, Storming Raven tosses Alexander Raven into the ring before sliding back into the ring as well.

Rick- This match finally heads back into the ring

Matt- But now the ring has weapons in it besides that mangled steel chair! So all is well!

Storming Raven leans down and grabs the trash can and holds it up in the air to a chorus of applause and cheers from the fans. Storming Raven then walks over to the corner turnbuckle and shoves the trash can in between the second and third ropes. Storming Raven then turns and walks back over to Alexander Raven, who is slowly starting to get to his feet. Storming Raven suddenly sprints at Alexander Raven and, as soon as he gets close enough, Storming Raven takes Alexander Raven down with a Lou Thez press, landing squarely on top of Alexander Raven in the mount position. Storming Raven then begins raining down blows on Alexander Raven’s head and upper chest as the crowd cheers wildly

Rick- This crowd solidly behind Storming Raven

Matt- Which isn’t weird because people tend to sympathize with a guy who is fighting the monster who kidnapped his wife!

Storming Raven finally stops punching Alexander Raven and stands up. Storming Raven leans down and drags Alexander Raven up to his feet. Storming Raven kicks Alexander Raven in the gut, doubling Alexander Raven over. Storming Raven then grabs Alexander Raven’s tights and uses Alexander Raven like a battering, slamming Alexander Raven’s skull right into the trash can he just set up in the corner turnbuckle. Alexander Raven’s body goes limp as a trickle of blood can be seen running down Alexander Raven’s chest

Rick- Alexander Raven is busted open!

Matt- Well we figured this match would be a bloody affair!

Storming Raven pounds his chest as the audience cheers him on

“FUCK ‘EM UP STORMING! FUCK ‘EM UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*
“FUCK ‘EM UP STORMING! FUCK ‘EM UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*

Storming Raven turns his attention back to Alexander Raven. Storming Raven walks over to where Alexander Raven is still sitting motionless, his face still buried in the trash can. Storming Raven leans down and drags Alexander Raven out of the corner. Storming Raven turns Alexander Raven around…and is met by a mouthful of blood which Alexander Raven blow right into Storming Raven’s face

Rick- Alexander Raven using his OWN BLOOD AS A WEAPON!

Matt- THIS GUY IS SICKER THAN “THE LORD” COREY CASEY!!!!!

Alexander Raven immediately grabs Storming Raven’s shoulders and leaps into the air, positioning his knees aligned right on Storming Raven’s spine. Alexander Raven then crashes to the canvas, connecting a backstabber. Alexander Raven quickly hops up to his feet and grabs the trash can lid. Alexander Raven takes the trash can lid and positions it right by Storming Raven’s skull. Alexander Raven then grabs the chain and wraps as much as he can around his right hand before grabbing what little slack in the chain there is left and stepping on Storming Raven’s back, positioning his knees on Storming Raven’s lower back. Alexander Raven then drops down and applies the Raven’s Spine submission hold on Storming Raven

Rick- Alexander Raven is like a sadistic genius!

Matt- Raven’s Spine applied!

Alexander Raven continues strangling Storming Raven for a few moments before releasing the hold and placing his right boot right behind Storming Raven’s skull. Alexander Raven then releases the slack in the chain and stomps forward, driving Storming Raven’s face right into the trash can lid. Blood begins to flow down Storming Raven’s face almost instantaneously

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Alexander Raven steps off of Storming Raven’s back and makes a slashing motion across his throat

Rick- Alexander Raven seems like he’s ready to end this match

Matt- This would definitely be a major way for Alexander Raven to make his impact on IWF…

Alexander Raven turns around and leans down, dragging Storming Raven up to his feet. Alexander Raven kicks Storming Raven in the gut, doubling Storming Raven over. Alexander Raven reels Storming Raven in, looking to hit the Raven Rage, but Storming Raven manages to reverse the move. Storming Raven then grabs Alexander Raven and brings Alexander Raven up in the powerbomb position. Storming Raven runs over and powerbombs Alexander Raven into the corner turnbuckle

Rick- Nice reverse there!

Matt- Running power bomb into the corner!

Storming Raven takes a few steps back, eyeing Alexander Raven. Storming Raven then lifts Alexander Raven up into the seated position on the top rope. Storming Raven climbs up after Alexander Raven and positions Alexander Raven once again in the power bomb position, this time on the top rope. Instead of leaping and power bombing Alexander Raven back into the ring, Storming Raven rotates and power bombs Alexander Raven out of the ring while remaining in the standing position on the top rope. Storming Raven grabs the chain and yanks back as soon as his hands are free, causing Alexander Raven to reach up and grab wildly at his dog collar as Storming Raven lynches Alexander Raven and the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…

Etienne Scarletti-Cochran
STORMING!

Etienne Scarletti-Cochran’s face suddenly fills up the Titan Tron. Storming Raven immediately leaps to his feet and sprints over to the ring ropes

Rick- That’s Storming Raven’s wife, Etienne Scarletti-Cochran!

Matt- This must be Alexander Raven’s insurance policy! His way to prove to Storming Raven that Alexander Raven is truly the one who won this match!

The camera zooms in on Etienne Scarletti-Cochran and it’s plain to see that there is a dog shock collar wrapped tightly around Etienne Scarletti-Cochran’s neck. Before Etienne Scarletti-Cochran can utter another word, she lets out a soul piercing scream of pain and agony as she begins to convulse in her chair. The camera slowly begins to zoom out and a figure wearing a blood red robe with the hood pulled up to obscure his face is shown standing behind Etienne Scarletti-Cochran

Rick- Alexander Raven and whoever that guy in the blood red robe is are playing mind games with Storming Raven!

Matt- Look out!

While Storming Raven is distracted by the scene unfolding on the titan tron, Alexander Raven manages to rip his own dog collar off and slide back into the ring. Alexander Raven smirks as he wraps the chain around his fist once more and charges directly at Storming Raven, driving Storming Raven over the rope. Alexander Raven laughs insanely as he yanks back on the chain, lynching Storming Raven. Meanwhile, the soul shattering scream of Etienne Scarletti-Cochran rings out once more as her body convulses, barely able to handle the amount of electricity coursing through her veins

Rick- This is sick! Somebody stop this!

Matt- Enough is enough!

The ref tries to get Alexander Raven to stop lynching Storming Raven, but Alexander Raven manages to shove the ref away with one hand while continuing to pull back on the chain, using the ropes for leverage. IWF Security and a battalion of refs come flooding out from backstage as the camera zooms in on Storming Raven’s face, which is a mask of pain and anger, before cutting to commercial

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pick Your Poison Iron-man-batman-dc-marvel-comic-books-meme

Yes…there is an Iron Batman…your argument is invalid…

The show comes back from commercial to show the IWF ring crew finishing up on putting the finishing touches on the IWF ring, replacing the ring ropes with barbed wire. Dozens of weapons of all kinds are seen scattered around the ringside area, all of them covered in every conceivable way in barbed wire

Rick- Welcome back folks…

Matt- And if you thought the last match as gruesome…just wait until THIS match kicks off!

Rick- You folks voted for it…The IWF Uprising Championship will officially be defended in a Barbed Wire Massacre match! And that match, is NOW!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is, for obvious reasons, standing outside of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following Barbed Wire Massacre match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the IWF Uprising Championship! Introducing first…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Kelly Savage…From Green Bay, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Jack Savage!

Rick- Jack Savage has had a bit of a hit or miss career here in IWF thus far, some times showing flashes of brilliance while other times…well…

Matt- Other times he looks like he’s lost or confused!

Rick- Either way, Savage is a key member of the IWF roster and a key member of The Empire

Matt- The guy is FIERCELY loyal to Corey Casey…a trait that I know for sure that CC respects and appreciates…

Rick- Yeah…cause not a lot of guys would be fiercely loyal to a former schizophrenic psychotic sociopath…

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first followed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and kisses Jack before Jack carefully navigates his way into the ring through the barbed wire

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he drops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck.

Heather Thompson- From Hollywood, California…Weighing in at 180 Pounds…He is the reigning and defending IWF Uprising Champion…Philip Joseph!

Rick- Philip Joseph is off to one hell of an impressive start here in IWF, first joining The Empire, then quitting and joining Bad Company in exchange for a little favorable booking from Chuck Matthews…

Matt- But Philip Joseph has proven time and again that, despite getting that favorable booking from Chuck, that he doesn’t NEED anyone else’s help

Rick- But tonight Philip Joseph runs up against a former friend and ally in, Jack Savage

Matt- This match isn’t just about winning or losing titles…it’s about pride

Philip Joseph enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Pick Your Poison Match
IWF Uprising Championship Match
Barbed Wire Massacre
Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jack Savage and Philip Joseph quickly meet in the middle and lock up. Both men go back and forth pushing one another towards the barbed wire ring ropes

Rick- This match is simply barbaric…all of the ring ropes have been replaced with barbed wire and there are barbed wire wrapped weapons scattered all around the ring!

Matt- Long story short, someone is bleeding tonight!

Jack Savage soon gains the upper hand and delivers a big boot to the gut of Philip Joseph, doubling Philip Joseph over. Jack Savage then reaches out and grabs Philip Joseph, lifting Philip Joseph up into the air before bringing Philip Joseph down to the canvas with a massive gutwrench powerbomb

Rick- Big time power move there by Jack Savage

Matt- Jack Savage outweighs Philip Joseph in this match up, meaning that Jack Savage definitely has the size advantage

Jack Savage leans down and drags Philip Joseph up to his feet. Jack Savage kicks Philip Joseph in the gut, doubling Philip Joseph over. Jack Savage then reaches out and grabs Philip Joseph. Jack Savage Irish whips Philip Joseph as hard as he can towards the barbed wire ring ropes. However, Philip Joseph manages to put on the breaks at the last second and stops himself right before he goes barreling into the barbed wire ring ropes

Rick- Philip Joseph managing to put on the breaks there

Matt- Neither man has forced his opponent into the barbed wire just yet…but I get the feeling that once the barbed wire comes into play for the first time, it’s going to open the flood gates!

Jack Savage quickly gets to his feet and rushes over to where Philip Joseph has just barely managed to stop himself from hitting the barbed wire ring ropes. Jack Savage wraps his arms around Philip Joseph’s waist and throws Philip Joseph backwards, connecting a German suplex. Instead of releasing the move, Jack Savage rotates his hips and keeps his wrists locked and powers both himself and Philip Joseph right back up to their feet. Jack Savage then throws Philip Joseph backwards, connecting a second German suplex. Again, instead of releasing the move, Jack Savage keeps his wrists locked and rotates his hips to power both himself and Philip Joseph up to their feet. Jack Savage then throws Philip Joseph backwards a third time, this time bridging the German suplex into a pin attempt

-1-

-2…

Philip Joseph manages to kick out

Rick- Kick out!

Matt- THANK GOD!

Rick- I didn’t know you were a Philip Joseph fan, Matt

Matt- I’m not. I’m saying thank God because if this match had ended right there, we wouldn’t have seen anyone get carved up by the barbed wire!

Jack Savage pulls himself up to his feet, a smirk on his face, as he points to the barbed wire ring ropes. The crowd gives Jack Savage a mixed reaction as he nods his head before pointing down at Philip Joseph

Rick- The fans not sure of what to think of Jack Savage

Matt- I think he’s a tool…but that’s just me Razz

Jack Savage leans down and drags Philip Joseph up to his feet. Jack Savage kicks Philip Joseph in the gut and quickly Irish whips Philip Joseph towards the ring ropes once more. Once again though, Philip Joseph quickly stops himself before he goes chest first into the ring ropes. This time however, Jack Savage manages to get to his feet and immediately goes running at Philip Joseph, looking to connect a big boot. However at the last second, Philip Joseph manages to drop down to the canvas causing Jack Savage to go sailing right over Philip Joseph and crotch himself right onto the barbed wire ring ropes. A look of complete and utter agony appears on Jack Savage’s face as the entrance male population of the audience grimaces in pain

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!’

Rick and Matt- OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jack Savage’s entire entourage
OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip Joseph gets to his feet and looks at Jack Savage, who is frozen in pain and agony. Philip Joseph shrugs his shoulders and walks over and slaps Jack Savage on the back

Philip Joseph
If you thought that hurt…this is REALLY gonna suck

Philip Joseph leaps into the air and connects an insiguri that sends Jack Savage toppling off of the top rope, all the way down to the canvas where he lands chest first on a barbed wire wrapped steel chair

Rick- Talk about going from worse to bad…

Matt- and I think things are only going to keep going up hill for Jack Savage…

Philip Joseph gets to his feet and takes a few steps backwards, surveying the area where Jack Savage landed roughly on the barbed wire wrapped chair. Philip Joseph then runs parallel to the ring ropes for a bit before leaping into the air, shooting himself backwards and up and over the ring ropes. Philip Joseph does a full backflip that sends him over the top rope, out of the ring, and crashing down on Jack Savage with a running moonsault from inside of the ring to the outside of the ring

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- The fans being treated to a little acrobatics tonight curtsey of Philip Joseph!

Matt- IWF: DEFINITELY worth the price of admission!

Philip Joseph pulls himself up to his feet, nodding his head and smirking as the crowd cheers him on loudly. Philip Joseph then turns his attention back to Jack Savage, who is visibly bleeding from his back. Philip Joseph leans down and puts his foot on the ground beside Jack Savage’s body. Philip Joseph then grabs Jack Savage and forcibly rips the barbed wire steel chair off of Jack Savage’s back, causing bits and pieces of flesh to rip and tear off of Jack Savage’s back as Philip Joseph rips the steel chair wrapped in barbed wire away

Rick- Ugh…that’s a gruesome sight…

Matt- Sure as hell is, Rick!

Philip Joseph turns and grabs the ring apron. Philip Joseph flips the ring apron up and begins to rummage around underneath the ring

Rick- What the hell could Philip Joseph be looking for?! We have every conceivable weapon the IWF road crew could think of wrapped in barbed wire and brought out here

Matt- I have no idea…but I’m sure it’s going to be awesome!

After a few moments of searching, Philip Joseph suddenly stands up…wielding a severed human hand wrapped in barbed wire

Rick- THE HAND OF GOD?!

Matt- WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE!!!!!!

Rick- HOSTYLE JONES IS SMILING DOWN ON IWF TONIGHT!

Philip Joseph wields the severed human hand wrapped in barbed wire, waiting as Jack Savage climbs to his feet. As soon as Jack Savage gets to his feet, Philip Joseph charges at Jack Savage and drives the hand wrapped in barbed wire right into Jack Savage’s face. Jack Savage is driven back down to the ring side mats, blood seeping slowly from a few shallow cuts on his face

Rick- Philip Joseph is just having his way with Jack Savage right now!

Matt- Jack Savage needs to do something big if he wants to get back in this match up!

Philip Joseph once again turns and basks in the adoring cheers of the sadistic IWF fans. Meanwhile, Jack Savage begins to crawl over to the ring apron and pull himself underneath the ring

Rick- Where is Jack Savage going?

Matt- Looks like he’s trying to run and hide from Philip Joseph

Philip Joseph turns and notices that Jack Savage has already managed to get his entire upper body underneath the ring. Philip Joseph shakes his head and quickly walks over and grabs Jack Savage’s legs. Philip Joseph pulls Jack Savage out…and is immediately met with a nasty shot with a barbed wire wrapped hockey stick by Jack Savage

Rick- It was a trap!

Matt- Jack Savage just played Philip Joseph like a fiddle!

Philip Joseph stumbles backwards, clutching his face. Blood seeps out through the cracks in his fingers as Jack Savage uses the hockey stick to pull himself to his feet. Jack Savage holds the barbed wire wrapped hockey stick up and then brings it crashing down on the exposed and protected spine of Philip Joseph, causing Philip Joseph to arch his back in pain. Jack Savage then quickly positions Philip Joseph so that Philip Joseph’s back is facing the steel ring steps before placing the barbed wire wrapped hockey stick across the neck of Philip Joseph and throwing both men backwards, driving Philip Joseph’s spine into the steel ring steps and the barbed wire wrapped hockey stick into Philip Joseph’s throat with a Russian leg sweep

Rick- And with the help of a little barbed wire and a hockey stick, Jack Savage is once again in the driver’s seat

Matt- Both men are bleeding pretty good right now!

Jack Savage tosses the hockey stick aside and walks over to a barbed wire wrapped table. Jack Savage carefully grabs the table and slides it into the ring. Jack Savage then turns, grabs Philip Joseph, and hauls Philip Joseph up to his feet. Jack Savage kicks Philip Joseph in the gut, doubling Philip Joseph over, before forcing Philip Joseph under the bottom rope and back into the ring. Jack Savage then slides into the ring after Philip Joseph.

Rick- Looks like Jack Savage has something wicked in mind

Matt- And it involves a barbed wire wrapped table….that can’t be good…

Jack Savage quickly walks over to the barbed wire wrapped table and sets up the barbed wire wrapped table so that it is towards the nearest turnbuckle. Jack Savage then turns and walks over to Philip Joseph, who is slowly trying to get to his feet, shaking his head every so often to try and clear the cobwebs. Jack Savage quickly lashes out with a series of two body kicks that send Philip Joseph stumbling backwards into the corner turnbuckle. Jack Savage then reaches out and grabs Philip Joseph. Jack Savage sits Philip Joseph up on the top rope before climbing up to the top rope himself

Rick- Both men headed up to that high risk district

Matt- And in a barbed wire match like this with a barbed wire wrapped table down below, the top turnbuckle is DEFINITELY NOT where you want to find yourself…

Jack Savage hooks Philip Joseph’s head and looks out at the boo’ing fans, signaling for a Savage Spike. However, before Jack Savage can get Philip Joseph fully set up for the move, Philip Joseph manages to deliver a few stiff body blows to Jack Savage’s exposed sides. Philip Joseph then cocks his head back and delivers a mighty head butt that connects solidly with Jack Savage’s sternum, causing Jack Savage to wobble dangerously.

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- This can’t be good for Jack Savage!

Philip Joseph cocks his head back a second time and really leans into this head butt, crushing Jack Savage’s sternum with his forehead. The force of the head butt causes Jack Savage to fly off the top turnbuckle and go crashing through the barbed wire wrapped table. After collecting himself for a split second, Philip Joseph quickly stands up on the top turnbuckle points up at the IWF Phoenix hanging in the rafters, and launches himself off the top turnbuckle, connecting a Phoenix Splash right on Jack Savage, who is lying amongst the wreckage of the barbed wire wrapped table

Rick- CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA!

Matt- THAT’S GOTTA BE IT!

Philip Joseph manages to hook Jack Savage’s leg as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner and STILL IWF UPRISING CHAMPION…Philip Joseph!

The ref leans down and helps Philip Joseph to extract himself from the tangled mess of razor wire, flesh, and wood. The ref hands Philip Joseph the IWF Uprising Championship, which Philip Joseph holds over his head proudly

Rick- Philip Joseph earned himself a hard fought victory, throwing caution to the wind time and again and braving barbed wire insanity all to retain that title

Matt- That he did…but he should go see a trainer now because it looks like he might need some stitches!

The camera zooms in on Philip Joseph, who has climbed the nearest turnbuckle and is holding the IWF Uprising Championship up high above his head, for a few moments before cutting to commercial

Pick Your Poison Image

The show comes back from commercial to show a massive mound of dirt with a huge dump truck looming over the open grave dug into the mound of dirt. On the head stone on the top of the grave reads “Death-Angel vs. The Jackyl. IWF Pick Your Poison 2012”

Rick- An ominous site to be sure

Matt- To think, in just a few moments time, we’re going to see a human being be buried alive…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Buried Alive Match! A competitor achieves victory in this match by putting his opponent inside of the grave at the top of the stage and activating the dump truck filled with dirt, thus burying his opponent alive! Introducing first...

The circus theme plays for a few seconds before being abruptly cut off by a woman screaming. “The Walls” by Dark Lotus blares over the sound system. When the lyrics start, a couple of security guards walk out of the entrance.

I sit up at night
It's at least 3 or 4
Blood drippin out my knuckles
From knocking skin on drywall
I see a face like flashlights on they chins
The more I blink the more it happens again, damn
Victims, from like '89
Floating their faces on the wall like it's the last time
I'm gonna see them again
The same time every night
The wall gets bigger with every flash of day light

The Jackyl soon follows after them, his hands and ankles are in shackles. In his mouth, he's smoking a cigarette which the smoke billows out.

Heather Thompson- From Detroit, Michigan…Weighing in at 374 Pounds…

The sounds of chains dragging suddenly sounds throughout the entire arena as the lights suddenly all shut off. The arena is plunged into darkness and suddenly “Disruptr” by Devin Townsend cuts off the Jackyl’s entrance. The lights suddenly flare back on and Death-Angel is seen standing behind the Jackyl

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- This is going to be another extremely short match isn’t it?

The ref sees both men already up near the grave site and immediately calls for the bell

Pick Your Poison Match
Grudge Match
Buried Alive Match
Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

the Jackyl slowly turns around…and is met by a massive over hand right fist by Death-Angel

Rick- KABLOOSKIE!

Matt- THE BEST FINISHER NAME IN ALL THE LAND! KABLOOSKIE! KABLOOSKIE! KABLOOSKIE! I COULD SAY IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT!

Death-Angel looks down at the motionless form of the Jackyl lying at his feet and shakes his head “no.” Death-Angel leans down and drags the Jackyl up to his feet. Death-Angel lashes out and boots the Jackyl in the gut, doubling the Jackyl over. Death-Angel then grabs the Jackyl and lifts him up, positioning the Jackyl in the tombstone piledriver position. Death-Angel walks about the stage for a moment, showing off his immense strength, before leaping up into the air and spiking the Jackyl’s skull directly into the steel stage

Rick- GOOD GOD! the Jackyl COULD BE CRIPPLED!

Matt- Or dead…

Death-Angel pulls himself up to his feet, looks down at the Jackyl and, once again, shakes his head “no”

Rick- Death-Angel seems like he is punishing the Jackyl

Matt- And rightfully so… the Jackyl DID try to kill Death-Angel after all

Death-Angel leans down and has to physically support the Jackyl’s limp and motionless form. the Jackyl is still wearing the shackles he was wearing during his ring entrance which would hamper his mobility, even if he were conscious enough to be able to move his limbs of his own accord…which he is not. Death-Angel reaches out and grabs the Jackyl by the throat. Death-Angel then cocks back and begins punching the Jackyl in the face, over and over and over again, causing the Jackyl’s nose to almost shatter and blood to begin pouring from the Jackyl’s mouth

Rick- Death-Angel is brutalizing the Jackyl!

Matt- This is what you get for trying to kill Death-Angel…

Death-Angel then tightens his grip on the Jackyl’s wind pipe and drags the Jackyl over to the open grave by the throat. Death-Angel pauses by the mouth of the open grave, his eyes narrowing through his mask. Death-Angel stares at the Jackyl a moment before suddenly taking a deep breath in and blowing fire from his mask, flames shooting from his mouth opening and blasting the Jackyl in the face

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- I’d say the Jackyl will never look the same again…

Matt- I thought this was supposed to be a buried ALIVE match… the Jackyl is already dead!

Death-Angel then lifts the Jackyl up and chokeslams the Jackyl into the open grave. Death-Angel then takes his time as he walks over to the dump truck, starts the dump truck up, and then pulls the lever, causing tons of dirt to spill out of the back of the dump truck and fill the grave up to the brim. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Hear is your winner…Death-Angel!

Death-Angel slowly walks over to the now filled grave and stands atop the grave, looking out at the chanting, cheering mass of IWF fans who are all craning their necks to see Death-Angel. After a few moments, the lights suddenly go off in the arena. After a few more moments, fire erupts from the spot where the grave is located on the stage, causing bits and pieces of dirt to fly everywhere. When the lights come back on, the grave is smoking, flames burping forth every so often…but Death-Angel is no where to be seen. The camera focuses in on the flaming grave for a moment before cutting to commercial

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pick Your Poison Death_Note_Ryuk
Death Note: For all your Death Angel killing needs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return back to where the Hawk's Nest is already set up, the briefcase already sealed inside the glass box. Heather Thompson is seen with a mic in hand, ready for tonight's match.

Rick - We're back everyone for what should be an outstanding match.

Matt - The Hawk's Nest, three men competing for a shot at the IWF briefcase......I'm on the edge of my seat here tonight.

Rick - This will be the second time in IWF history that the briefcase would be contested. Steel Angel made history by being the first person to win the case without ever partaking in the tournament. Tonight history will repeat itself as we crown a new owner for the briefcase.

Matt - And with all the benefits, a free shot at IWF title at anytime, anywhere in any match of the user's choosing.

Rick - Let's not also forget that so long as the user has the case, they can make one match of their choosing per week.

Matt - I can't wait, this is gonna be awesome.

Heather Thompson - The following is the Hawk's Nest match and it's for the IWF briefcase! Introducing first...

The lights suddenly go out in the arena; fans aren't expecting what to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyro goes off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his next opponent.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first...From Windsor, Ontario Canada...Weighing 226 pounds...Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Hawkins has a golden opportunity here tonight; a win here will put him on the map for a future title shot.

Matt - He's been a thorn on the side of the Empire lately, this would be Griff's chance to really shake things up.

Heather Thompson - And introducing his first opponent......

The lights glow crimson but the Empire theme plays as Isàbella Lya Sanchez walks in dressed to impress with her nice outfit. She produces a mic from her side and looks around as the crowd boos her.

Matt - The fuck is this shit?

Rick - Well that's clearly not Baron Tomson but rather Isabella.

Matt - Yeah but why is she here?

Rick - *shrugs* Hell if I know.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
I've been recently informed that Baron Tomson will be arriving late tonight, seems he has a very personal manner that he needed to take care of. In fact he left the building not too long ago if I recall.

Matt - That's bullshit!

Rick - Actually Matt that's not entirely true, I did see Baron not too long ago. He seemed........greatly disturbed by something.

Matt - Now that you mention it.......I did see Baron earlier today, he was on the phone with someone......not sure who he was talking to but whoever it was he didn't seem like himself.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
He has assured me that he will return as soon as possible, however this match can't wait and the show must go on. So without further adu, here's your third opponent.

She points to the big screen above her as she leaves; the screen shows three names in bold letters.

Rick - Last week we received word that after that brutal beat down Ethan Cage received, he is unable to complete here tonight.

Matt - It was a tragic day Crying or Very sad .

Rick - Right......well anyway the Board of Directors decided to hold a vote as to who will be the third competitor for the Hawk's Nest tonight.

Matt - I wish my pal Ethan a speedy recovery Sad.

The screen fades as the votes tally up; we see a huge bar under Ryan's name as the fans scream in delight.

Matt - Wow.....

Rick - By a landslide!

Matt - RYAN APOLLOS FTW!!!

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent...From Milwaukee, Wisconsin...Weighing 250 pounds...Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Ryan is hell bent and determined to get another crack at the Heavyweight title.

Matt - Each time he gets closer and closer to winning it, but something always end up going wrong for him.

Rick - Well Ryan has the perfect chance here, he has been in this match before, he knows the ins and outs of it. Tonight could be Ryan's big break.

Matt - Yeah he's fighting Griff and Baron is missing in action, this is all set up to be Ryan's moment right here.

The ref checks both men before he signals the bell.

Pick Your Poison Match
IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase
Triple Threat Match

Pick Your Poison Hawk_s10

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Baron Tompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both Griff and Ryan stand toe to toe in the center, they start jaw jacking as both men point at the briefcase above them and at themselves. They step back and engage in a test of strength, Ryan gets the better of the exchange and throws Griff over his shoulder with a take down. Griff lands hard on his back and rolls to his feet, again they tie up and again Ryan gets the upper hand and throws Griff over, Griff slaps the mat in fluststration as he rolls to his knees.

Rick - Ryan showing that power of his.

Matt - Griffin needs to use his speed and athletic ability, he can't match strength with Ryan because he'll lose every time.

Griff gets back to his feet and the two circle each other in the center, Ryan attempts a forearm shot that Griff ducks under. Griff responds back with some kicks to the left leg follow with some hard slaps to the face. Ryan covers up and pushes Griff back; he stumbles a few steps but regains his footing. He ducks under a clothesline and flips Ryan over with an arm drag; he then follows up with a back elbow that knocks Ryan down. Ryan gets to his feet as Griff takes a short run and leaps into the air, taking Ryan off his feet with a jumping clothesline that floors him.

Rick - Griff is all over Ryan in the early going.

Matt - He's playing it smart, keeping Ryan off balance.

Griff waits for Ryan to get back to his feet before leaping on his shoulders and taking him straight down with a hurricarana. He picks Ryan back up and whips him to the ropes, he drops down looking for a back body drop but Ryan on the rebound stops in front of Griff and drops down to his shoulders and throws a nice uppercut right on the kisser.

Rick - Nice shot from Ryan.

Matt - Griff got too comfortable in the driver's seat, which might end up biting him in the ass.

Griff staggers while holding his face, Ryan takes advantage and lifts Griff up and slams him back down with a scoop slam. He then drops an elbow for good measure, he lands a few more elbow drops before running back to the ropes and going in for a massive elbow drop. Griff rolls away and Ryan hits nothing but mat, as he shakes off the pain in his arm, Griff moves in with a dropkick to the mush. Ryan gets back up to another dropkick that sends him staggering to the turnbuckle, Griff charges in with a series of shoulder thrusts to the stomach. He does a back flip and charges in with one more shoulder tackle that causes Ryan to slump to the bottom rope.

Rick - Griff with the advantage now.

Matt - He's got Ryan where he wants him.

Griff then looks up at the structure and stares at the metal grating, he walks towards the farthest corner and starts climbing the nest.

Rick - Griff being the first one to make the climb.

Matt - Ryan better stop him.

Ryan stirs from his corner in time to see Griff about halfway up the nest; he springs out and runs over to him. He makes a huge leap over the top rope and leaps from there onto Griff; he grabs his head and slams it against the pillar. Ryan then grabs Griff by the waist and pulls him back down to the mat.

Rick - Holy shit what athletic ability from Ryan!

Matt - He jumped over those ropes like a leopard!

Both men are laid out on the floor; Ryan is first to his feet as he pulls Griff by the hair. He hooks his arm over his head and nails a snap suplex. Ryan then looks up and walks to one of the corners as he climbs up. Griff slowly gets to his feet and runs to the other side opposite of Ryan and they both manage to grab onto the wires as they work their way towards each other.

Rick - Ohh this is dangerous, that's over a ten foot drop!

Mat - Yeah and I hate to be the guy that falls down, so many bad ways you can land.

Both Ryan and Griff meet at the center and attempt to push each other off with their legs. It becomes a shoving contest with neither side backing down. Then Griff wraps his legs around Ryan's waist trying to pull him off, Ryan counters this by wrapping his legs around Griff's legs and they engage in a leg lock tug of war. Just then Griff losses his grip and falls down but his legs are still wrapped around Ryan's. Ryan has a look of pure horror on his face as he tries hold onto the wire while carrying the weight of both men. He finally lets go and both of them fall hard on the mat, they each land somewhat awkwardly on their backs as the crowd is on their feet.

"Holy shit!"
"Holy shit!"
"Holy shit!"
"Holy shit!"

Rick - Sweet mother of god what a fall!

Matt - Griff could have a broken neck, shit both of them might have broken necks!

Griff and Ryan lie on the floor for a moment before slowly rolling away from each other, Ryan crawls to his belly and moves to the ropes. Griff does the same while the ref counts them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Ryan makes it to the ropes and pulls himself up.

-5-

-6-

-7-

Griff gets to the ropes as well and manages to make it to his feet, both men lean heavily on the ropes as they stare at each other.

Rick - I don't know how these two are on their feet after that.

Matt - Will power and determination, I can't think of any other reason.

Rick - These men are willing to put their own bodies on the line for this moment, just goes to show how important this match is to these men.

Griff and Ryan pull themselves out of the ropes and walk towards the center; Ryan attempts to grab him but Griff ducks underneath him. Ryan turns around and blocks the superkick, he turns it around and attempts the Slayer but Griff pushes him off, Ryan swings wildly with a clothesline but Griff goes downstairs and gets his head underneath Ryan as he lifts him up for the Iron Maiden, Ryan however manages to wiggle out of it and jumps over Griff's head while twisting his body in a 180 arc, grabbing Griff's head as he drives him down with the Slayer.

"Let's go Ryan!"
"Hawkins, Hawkins!"
Let's go Ryan!"
"Hawkins, Hawkins!"

Rick - This crowd is split here between these two men.

Matt - They know there are being treated to an exciting match Rick, those two are putting on a hell of a show.

Ryan gets to his feet and picks Griff back up; he whips him to the ropes and runs to the other side. He leaps off the 2nd rope and comes back with a kick to the face of Griff who ducks under it. Griff doesn’t stop as he leaps to the top rope and springs to the side of the structure, he grabs on to the very edge of the metal grating and attempts to climb over it.

Rick - Look at Griff!

Matt - The dude is like Spiderman!

Rick - And Ryan isn’t aware!

Matt - He will be soon enough though.

Ryan turns around and sees Griff hanging from the edge of the Hawk's Nest, he attempts to reach up and grab him but Griff is too high up. Griff swings with his legs and flips himself over the edge and on top of the nest.

Rick - Griff is up!

Matt - Ryan needs to think of something and fast!

Ryan scrambles to one of the corners and climbs as fast as he can; Meanwhile Griff takes a breather as he surveys the view. He carefully gets to his feet as he balances on the beams, Ryan manages to make it to the top of the nest as well and he gets to his feet. Both men slowly inch their way closer to the glass case in the middle.

Rick - Oh man just when you think things couldn’t get any more dangerous, both of these men are about to do battle on top of the Hawk's Nest!

Matt - This is the moment of truth Rick, one of these guys will walk away with the prize while the other will take a long fall down below.

They finally meet and engage in a fist fight, neither man backing as they hit each other with lefts and rights. Ryan kicks Griff's feet from under him and attempts the S.U.B but Griff counters and turns Ryan over tries a german suplex, Ryan elbows him to the face and wait for Griff to walk back into his waiting clutches as he prepares for the Silencer. Griff however blocks it and leaps into the air, twisting his body as he hits a pele kick right on Ryan's head.

Rick - What a move from Griff!

Matt - HEY HE JUST STOLED ETHAN'S MOVE!!!

Rick - Huh?

Matt - HIT THE LIGHTS!!! HE JUST STOLED IT!!! HE'S SPITTING IN THE FACE OF ETHAN CAGE!!!

Rick - Oh will you fucking give it a rest already?

Ryan is on spaghetti legs as he struggles not to lose his footing, Griff sneaks behind Ryan and lifts him up for the Iron Maiden. Ryan tries to escape by raining head shots with his fists, but Griff with a yell takes a few steps forward before throwing himself and Ryan onto the metal structure. The impact causes the nest to slightly buckle as they both lay on the metal.

Rick - Iron Maiden! Both of them could be out cold!

Matt - How did neither man not fall off or the structure did not give away is beyond me.

Ryan and Griff rest on top of the structure, neither one making a move. Suddenly cheers are directed somewhere else when a man is seen coming down from the rafters, he's wearing a motorcycle helmet and a red and black leather jacket with flame designs on the sides.

Rick - Wait who is that coming from the rafters?

Matt - Is that....Baron?

The figure keeps walking down, shrugging off the hands from the fans. He makes it down to the security barricade where he undoes his strap and removes the helmet, revealing the face of Baron Tomson who has a blank expression on his face.

Rick - Baron is here! He managed to make it back to his match!

Matt - And perfect timing, he's fresh and both of his opponents are still out cold!

Baron sets the motorcycle helmet aside and jumps over the barricade; he walks over to the time keeper and taps his wrist, asking for the time. The keeper extends his watch to him; he nods and turns over towards the ring.

Rick - Does Baron's expression seem a bit.......odd to you Matt?

Matt - Yeah......it's almost like he's in some kind of trance.

Baron walks over to the side of the ring, paying no mind to the Hawk's Nest or the two men still laid out on top of the structure. He turns over the apron and pulls out two tables and a few chairs, then he slides them into the ring one by one.

Rick - What is Baron doing?

Matt - Bringing in some weapons it would seem.

Baron rolls into the ring and sets the first table up and then places a chair in the middle, he sets the second table up next to the first one and sets a chair on that one as well. He pulls out some lighter fluid and sprays it all over the two tables. He then lights a match and touches the first table which goes up in flames, then he drops the lit match on the second table and sets that one aflame.

Rick - Baron lighting up both tables, I'm not sure what he has in mind but whatever it is it's not going to be pretty.

Baron then looks up and frowns a bit; he fumbles into his pocket and pulls out a black taser.

Matt - What's that in his hand?

Rick - Looks like a taser.

He looks over to where Ryan is and grabbing the taser with his gloved hand, he throws it over the structure and it lands just a few feet to where Ryan is.

Matt - What is Baron doing?

Rick - He just threw that taser to Ryan.....almost as if he wanted him to use it.

Baron then leaves the ring and starts going through the apron again, pulling out different weapons and tossing them aside, he then crawls into the ring until his entire body is inside.

Matt - Now where is he going?

Rick - Underneath the ring.......this is making no sense at all.

Matt - He seemed to be looking for something.

Rick - But what though?

Meanwhile Ryan and Griff are showing signs of life as the struggle to stand up while making sure not to fall down. Ryan is first to his feet and notices the taser next to him. He picks it up and looks at it, then turns over to Griff.

Rick - Ryan with that taser.

Matt - Well the last time Ryan was in a match like this, Jason used a taser to defeat him.

Rick - Now it seems Ryan is gonna use the same tactic to beat Griff.

Ryan waits for Griff with taser in hand, Griff turns around and Ryan jams the end right between his crotch and just lets him have it. Sparks fly as Griff's face is just like he had his cherry popped his expression changes to that of pure pain as he grabs his nuts while his legs are twitching.

"OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!"

Rick - Yeowch!

Matt - Taser to the nads, Griff ain't gonna be having kids anytime soon.

Ryan tosses the taser aside and picks Griff up and slams him back down, he waits for Griff to get to his hands and feet before kicking right on the side of the head. Griff just manages to grab the edge of the structure and hangs on for dear life.

Rick - Ryan hits the Shut up Bitch but Griff isn't letting go.

Matt - The guy just took 10,000 volts to the groin, how the fuck is he still fighting?

Ryan grabs Griff's hair and attempts to punch him off, but Griff latches onto Ryan's arm and attempts to pull him down. Ryan is forced to hold on as he pulls Griff back to the structure. They both make back their feet and Ryan throws in a couple body shots. He sees the glass case and drags Griff over and then attempts to slam his face in, Griff puts his hands out and stops Ryan. He throws a few hard elbows to the gut which causes Ryan to let go, Griff takes Ryan's head and drives it towards the glass, the box shatters and Ryan staggers while holding his face. A close up shows blood running down his face and a few pieces of glass embedded into is skin.

Rick - Ryan just got rammed right into the glass box!

Matt – And the briefcase is opened, anyone can take it!

Griff sees the briefcase sitting there and attempts to grab it, however Ryan grabs his shoulders and throws him backwards. Griff teeters on the edge of the nest but maintains his balance, Ryan wipes the blood off his face and runs towards Griff. He leaps in with a high jump kick to the face of Griff.

Rick - Eradicator!

Matt - No he ducked it!

Griff barely has time to duck under the foot of Ryan as it whizzes past his head, the momentum nearly sends Ryan over the edge. He desperately flings his arms backwards and manages to stay on, he turns around.......right into a superkick that catches him in the mush.

Rick - Shot in the Dark!

Matt - Ryan is gonna fall!

The kick knocks Ryan off the structure; he falls right into the flaming tables that Baron had set up.

Rick - Ryan is down! Ryan is down and he could be out!

Matt - And onto the flaming tables that Baron set up earlier!

Rick - Speaking of Baron.....where the hell is he?

Griff looks down at Ryan who is laid out in the middle the wreckage; he turns to the briefcase in the center and grabs it.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner and the new Briefcase holder, Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - What a match! Ryan came so close to winning it.

Matt - He was one move away from getting a win Rick, Griff just had a bit more in the tank tonight.

As Griff celebrates with his new briefcase, down near the ring apron a hand pops out and pulls the drape over. Baron pokes his head out and slides out a box and a canister of gas. He gets to his feet and dusts himself off before grabbing both items and walks away, paying absolutely no attention to the structure behind him as he makes his way towards the entrance ramp. Griff who had just noticed Baron emerging from the ring apron, drops the briefcase down and follows, losing his footing a bit as he lands on the mat. He grabs the case and runs out of the ring, chasing after Baron who is almost at the entrance. They both disappear while the camera returns back to Ryan who is a complete mess.

Rick - Ryan needs help, he is hurting.

Suddenly the sound of a bell ringing sounds out from all around and the lights die out. Lightning falls from the rafters and hits the stage, causing massive jets of flames to erupt out of the sides of stage and all along the entrance ramp. A single spotlight shines down from overhead, highlighting a figure wearing a long black hooded robe and holding a massive scythe menacingly in his right hand.

Rick - Uh oh.....

Matt - That's the grim reaper guy from last week!

Rick - Ryan needs to get the fuck out of there right now!

The Grim Reaper figure walks in measured paces down the entrance ramp all the way down to the ring. The Grim Reaper figure then climbs the ringside steps and pauses when he reaches the top of the steps. He enters the ring and slowly removes his long cloak, revealing a black singlet and black combat boots. The Grim Reaper figure is also seen staring into the camera through the burning red eyes of a skull mask that covers his face and head. His gaze is on Ryan who is still laid out on the floor.

Rick - Oh for god's sake, he's gonna kill this young man!

Matt - Just when I thought Ryan's life couldn’t possibly get more screwed up!

The Grim Reaper moves in and grabs Ryan from the wreckage and hoists him up in the Razors Edge position. The Grim Reaper figure then runs forward and launches Ryan Apollos over the top rope, connecting a Razors Edge, sending Ryan Apollos from the inside of the ring all the way to the ringside mats.

Rick - Good god what a move!

Matt - Shades of last week!

Rick - Ryan might be broken in two!

The figure stands there before the lights flicker out and a moment later he's gone. The EMTs move in with a stretcher and carry Ryan on top then move backstage.

Rick - I......I don't know what to say.

Matt - I can only hope Ryan will be alright.

Rick - Well we still have a show to do, we best get back to the action. This night ain't over just yet, but still that was........ughh.

Matt - Let's just take a break I need a smoke.

The camera fades as we cut to commercial
Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Pick Your Poison 11928434
"Oblivion awaits Devlin!"

The show comes back from commercial to show the Trip to Oblivion set up. A larger than normal ring is set up in the middle of the arena. Large steel scaffolding surrounds the ring, holding up a large plexiglass box above the large middle ring. The camera zooms in a bit to show that the plexiglass box is filled with weapons that are hanging from straps. A smaller ring has been set up on top of the plexiglass box, forming three levels, much like a Triple Cage Match, with each level getting jutting out just a little bit underneath the level above. Ladders of varying sizes and colors are also scattered around the outside of the lower ring.

Rick - There it is, the Trip to Oblivion......

Matt - I've seen some crazy designs for a match set up, but this by far one of the most wicked and more dangerous designs I've ever seen.

Rick - This is going to be a huge test for Steel, while he has the experience factor, he has yet to win this match.

Matt - Which is weird considering that this is a match of his own design.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the Trip to Oblivion match and it's for the IWF High Impact Championship!

The crowd roars in approval.

Rick - Listen to this group, they are loving this.

Matt - This a match that only comes once in a blue moon, I mean this is the third we've seen the Trip to Oblivion.

Heather Thompson - Now is this match, there are three levels accessible by ladders and trap doors. The second level is the plexiglass box filled with weapons hanging from the straps. The only way to win this match is to throw your opponent from the third and final level and into the ring mats below! Introducing first.....

Static burst on the Screen , the lights go out an a spotlight forms on Devlin as he slowly strolls out to the chords of "Omen" Looking about the arena with a smile as he then bounces down the arena and then picks up the pace, sunglasses and jacket coming off as the lights raise and he salutes the crowd, sliding easily under the bottom rope and preparing for his opponent after heading atop a turnbuckle and giving the crowd another salute , a foot sliding across him in the middle of the ring as if saying "Here's the line, Come cross it"

Heather Thompson - From Chicago, Illinois weighing 235 pounds.......Devlin Raine!!

Rick - You have to wonder what is going through the mind of Devlin as he steps into this Trip to Oblivion match.

Matt - Well he's trying his best to hide it but you can tell Devlin is nervous.

Rick - Devlin has been engaged in a bitter war over Steel Angel for the High Impact title. It all started back one week before Violent Impulse when Steel defeated Devlin one on one to earn a shot at the belt.

Matt - Then he won the match with Devlin being so close to winning but fell just a bit short. He then enlisted the aid of Chuck Matthews to steal it back, but that only served to anger Steel.

Rick - Steel has for the most part gotten the better of the exchange between the two, tonight all the chips are played and the cards are dealt. It's all or nothing.

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, nowhere to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent, from San Diego CA weighing 220 pounds he is the IWF High Impact Champion........the Steel Angel!!

Rick - The High Impact Champion, Steel Angel has every advantage going into this match. He has the experience factor, he's beaten Devlin on two separate occasions and ever since the six pack challenge he has yet to lose.

Matt - Let's not forget though Rick, the first time we've seen this match Steel had those advantages and came really close but in the end he lost.

Rick - That was over a year ago Matt, Steel has gotten so much better since then. He's stronger, faster, smarter and more conditioned than ever before. We've seen him do the imposable and tonight he could very well defeat this structure and retain the title.

Matt - Won't be easy though, Devlin is about as determined as they come. For him this is do or die

The ref checks both men and calls for the bell.

Pick Your Poison Match
IWF High Impact Championship Match
Trip to Oblivion
Steel Angel [vs.] Devlin Raine

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both Steel and Devlin lock up and Devlin pulls him in with a headlock, Steel just puts his foot out in front of him and pushes Devlin forward causing him to fall flat on his face. Devlin recollects himself and ducks under Steel and attempts to german suplex him, Steel manages to block it and grabs one of Devlin's arms and throws him forward. Devlin gets back up just as Steel hits a dropsault on the chin that send him back down.

Rick - Steel using his veteran instincts to dictate the early going.

Matt - If I was Devlin I wouldn’t want to play a chess game with Steelio, he needs to find some way to throw him off balance before he can do any damage.

Rick - But throwing Steel off balance is a task in on itself, he's got so many tools at his disposal it will be hard to catch him off guard.

Devlin gets back to feet and so does Steel, Devlin shoves Steel who frowns and catches Devlin in the face with a hard slap. He then drives Devlin back with a series of punches and slaps that each hit home as Devlin does his best to cover up.

Rick - Not a smart move by Devlin to piss off Steel like that.

Matt - Steel is a calm guy but if you make him mad he'll make you regret it.

Steel grabs Devlin and whips him to the ropes, Devlin rebounds to a calf kick to the face. He gets up just in time to duck under a head kick. He waits until Steel is back up before he kicks Steel in the gut and spikes him with the ddt.

Rick - Devlin finally gets some offense in.

Matt - He needs to stay on him, doesn’t take much for Steel to regain momentum.

Devlin drops a leg across the neck then follows with some stomps to the face as Steel protects his head. He backs up and waits for Steel to get to one knee before taking a running start and spiking Steel's head with a modified fame-asser.

Rick - Devlin in full control now.

Matt - But he can't let Steel take a breather, all it takes is one mistake for him to turn things around.

Devlin then rolls out of the ring and searches under it, he finds a singapore cane with florescent light bulbs with duct tapped attached. He slides in just as Steel is back on his feet; he goes for a homerun swing but Steel ducks under and grabs the stick while Devlin is in mid turn. He wraps his leg over Devlin's and throws him down with a side Russian leg sweep bringing the cane wrapped in florescent light bulbs right into his throat.

Rick - Holy shit what a counter from Steel!

Matt - He's a master of hardcore, able to use any weapon to his advantage.

Rick - This is indeed a real challenge for Devlin. Steel being such a well rounded fighter is a tough person to beat.

Steel takes the cane from Devlin and smacks him on the back as the glass shatters, he cries out in pain and Steel whips him again sending more glass his way. Devlin crawls to the turnbuckle and pulls himself up, Steel charges in preparing to swing the cane. Devlin pulls up on the top rope and applies double boots to the face of Steel who drops the cane. Devlin uses the momentum to flip himself completely over and he is perched on the top turnbuckle. He measures Steel and leaps off with a missile dropkick that sends Steel crashing into the mat.

Rick - Devlin back on the attack.

Matt - He's showing alot of guts tonight Rick, he wants that High Impact belt.

Rick - I don't think it's as much about the title as it is proving a point. Devlin wants to show everyone that he can be a force to be reckoned with.

Both men get to their feet as Devlin rushes in and takes Steel back down with a head scissors. He rolls out under the ring once more and takes out a ladder which he slides into the ring. He takes the ladder with both hands and waits for Steel to get back up, he charges in ramming the end at Steel who catches it as it came at him. They struggle for a moment before Steel throws the end of the ladder away from him and nails a dropkick to the knee which causes Devlin who is still holding onto the ladder to fall face first on the metal.

Rick - Ouch.

Matt - Something tells me there's going to be alot of those before this night is over.

Steel gets up and stomps on Devlin a few times, he then picks Devlin up and positions him for the powerbomb to facebuster. However as he throws Devlin over, Devlin grabs both sides of Steel's head and drives him down with the facebuster right on the ladder.

Rick - Wow what a counter!

Matt - That was an impressive move from Devlin.

Devlin then takes the ladder and sets it in the very center where the trap door leads. He begins to climb it as Steel is coming to and sees Devlin. They both start climbing to the top until they meet underneath the trap door, they exchange punches with Steel gaining the upper hand. He grabs Devlin's head but Devlin breaks the grip and starts pounding on the back of his neck. Steel covers up and sneaks his foot between the rungs and kicks Devlin in the jaw. He kicks him again and Devlin is dazed, he kicks him once more and Devlin falls straight down, landing hard on the mat.

Matt - Devlin is down!

Rick - This reminds me of when Steel fought Cody at Spring Fling, he kicked Cody three times off the ladder to win the match.

Matt - Yeah but this isn't a standard ladder match, still that was a nasty fall.

As Devlin rolls around the mat in pain, Steel reaches for the latch and opens the trap door. He makes it to the second floor where the weapons hang from leather straps. He looks around the various weapons and leans towards a chair wrapped in barb wire; he undoes the strap attached to it and holds out the weapon in front of him. He paces back and forth as he waits for Devlin to recollect himself.

Rick - Steelio pacing back and forth like a lion waiting for his prey.

Matt - He's taking his time Rick, Steel isn't going anywhere.

Devlin finally shakes the cobwebs off and pulls himself to his feet; he looks around to where Steel is. His gaze is drawn up to where the door leading to the 2nd chamber is. He climbs the ladder and makes his way to the door; Steel Angel readies his chair as he gets closer.

Rick - Devlin has no idea what he's about to get himself into.

Matt - He's walking right into Steel's domain, and Devlin isn't going to like the view.

Devlin makes it to the 2nd chamber and gets to his feet, Steel waits for him to turn around before he drives the blunt end of the chair into his gut. Devlin doubles down and Steel smacks the chair right into his back, the barbs digging deep into his skin as fresh cuts are formed and blood seeps down his back. Devlin arcs his back in pain and crawls to the side of the chamber, Steel takes another swing which Devlin ducks under. He boots Steel in the gut causing him to drop the chair and Devlin spikes him right on top of the barb wire chair, sending his whole over as he falls back down, his face busted open from the blow.

Rick - Both men have drawn blood!

Matt - And Devlin has the upper hand!

Devlin walks to one of the leather straps and pulls out a metal chain; he goes behind Steel who has just rolled to his stomach. Devlin wraps the chain around his neck and pulls back, overlapping the chain around a couple of times while pulling back. Steel struggles to breathe while one hand is clawing at the chain while the other hand reaches out trying to find something that can get him out this predicament. Devlin however pulls the chain tight and puts a knee to the back applying more pressure.

Rick - Devlin trying to choke Steel out with that metal chain!

Matt - It's crud but effective Rick, it be hard to fight back if you can't get any oxygen.

Steel manages to get his legs out from under him and kicks Devlin on the head with his foot. Devlin responds back by redoubling his efforts and pulling back on the chain. Steel pulls himself to his feet and throws a few elbows to the ribs which cause Devlin to loosen his grip. Steel then grabs Devlin with both hands and drops down with a sitdown cutter, Devlin staggers and holds onto his jaw. Steel manages to unwrap the chain off his neck and reapplies to his left hand; Devlin recovers and walks right into a knockout punch from Steel who hits him with the metal chain wrapped around his hand.

Rick - What a punch from Steel!

Matt - That could break his nose or his jaw!

Steel discards the metal chain and turns towards the plexiglass wall near the announce table. He picks up Devlin who has a busted lip from where Steel hit him with the chain. He whips Devlin towards the plexiglass but Devlin reverses it and sends Steel back first into the glass which cracks on impact but it doesn’t break. Devlin runs in to spear him off but Steel step sides at the last minute and throws Devlin head first into the glass. The wall shatters from the recoil and Devlin teeters on the edge; Steel grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him slightly back from the edge. He turns him around and kicks him hard in the gut doubling him over, Steel then reels him in and lifts into a powerbomb position as he walks slowly towards the edge as the cheers before louder.

Rick - Oh no.....you don't think he's gonna.......

Matt - He is! We better bail!

Matt and Rick quickly get out of their chairs and collect their stuff just as Steel makes the leap of faith doing a double front flip while plunging straight down into the announce table. The table is utterly destroyed and both Steel and Devlin are laid out in the middle of the wreck. The crowd has gone completely nuts.

"That was awesome!"
"Holy Shit!"
"That was awesome!"
"Holy Shit!"
"That was awesome!"
"Holy Shit!"

Rick - Steel just hit the Final Judgment on our announce table!!

Matt - This is Heroes Also Die all over again!

Rick - Indeed Matt, this is almost exactly what happened the last time we had this match. Steel once again sacrificing life and limb for the sake of the fans!

Steel and Devlin showing signs of life as they move around the floor, Steel crawls to the barricade and attempts to pull himself using the wall for support. Devlin on the other hand isn't moving much but he is breathing.

Rick - I said it before and I'll say it again, Steel Angel isn't human! I mean how the fuck is he still moving after a move like that?

Matt - He's got the heart of a champion Rick, a champion with a never say die attitude.

Rick - It's remarkable to say the least.

Steel manages to pull himself up though you can see he's hurting. Still though he's able to shrug it off and walk back the first platform, walking towards the ladder to climb back up the 2nd chamber. Instead of stay there though, he climbs the smaller ladder to where the 3rd plateform with the smaller ring is.

Rick - Steel is making it to the third and final platform!

Matt - Look at Devlin over there!

Devlin in spite of all the pain he's in, manages to make it to a vertical base using the ledge as support. He gets to his feet and arches his back trying to find any broken bones. The cuts on his back visible to anyone and his face is caked with dry blood. He looks up at the 3rd platform where Steel is and slowly makes his way towards him through the first platform.

Rick - This is insane! How is Devlin still standing? How is either of these guys still going?

Matt - I'm telling you Rick, it's all about sheer determination.

Devlin climbs through the 2nd platform and makes his way to the 3rd and final one, Steel who has been resting during this time gets to his feet as Devlin stands up. They square off in the center of the ring as the crowd looks on.

Rick - Here we go, on the final level.....

Matt -We're on the home stretch, one of these guys are going for one hell of a ride.

Devlin and Steel meet in the center and start exchanging lefts and rights at each other, Steel gains the upper hand and whips Devlin to the ropes. Devlin reveres it and sends Steel to the ropes and bends over looking for a back body drop. Steel leaps off the 2nd rope and does Phoenix splash motion sailing towards Devlin who suddenly leaps backwards and catches Steel with a massive codebreaker driving both knees into the face.

Rick - Devlin countered the Skyward Breakdown!

Matt - I thought he was gonna fall for that same trick again but he seem to have done his homework tonight.

Devlin picks Steel back up and charges both hands and hits the Hado-ken hitting both palms to the gut. Steel staggers and falls to one knee while holding his stomach. Devlin runs in with the shining enziguri that takes Steel down to the mat, he then drags him towards the turnbuckle and wraps an arm around him and leaps to the 2nd turnbuckle. He lifts Steel up vertically for the 4th Wall Buster.

Rick - Oh my god.....

Matt - 4th Wall Buster from 20 feet up!?

Rick - If he hits this it's over!

Suddenly Steel starts wiggling which makes it hard for Devlin to keep him in position, Steel drives and knee to the head which causes Devlin to throw him over the top rope. Steel gets thrown over but his foot gets stuck on the top rope and he hangs upside down, just mere moments away from falling. Steel gets his other foot around the rope and tries to swing himself over to the edge of the ring.

Rick - Holy shit, holy shit look at Steel! Look at Steel!!

Matt - He's literally hanging by a thread!

Devlin shakes his head and notices Steel hanging upside down on the outside; he drops down and walks to where his feet are wrapped around the rope. He tries to separate Steel's feet from the ropes and manages to cut him loose, Steel in one final act of desperation reaches out with one grab and cliff hangs from the edge of the ring as he turns right side up. Devlin thinking he's won the match walks away and drops to his knees, raising his arms in victory.

Rick - Devlin thinks he's won the match!

Matt - But look at Steel, he's still holding on for dear life!

Steel manages to get his other hand on the ledge and pulls himself back up. He reaches for the bottom rope and uses that to pull himself up even more. Eventually he makes it back into the ring and rolls to his back, pausing to catch his breath as the crowd looks on.

Rick - Steel able to save himself!

Matt - Thank god.....that nearly gave me a heart attack.

Devlin looks behind him and has a look of disbelief as he sees Steel just a few feet from him. Steel gets up and Devlin does the same, Devlin misses wildly with a clothesline and Steel responds back with some strikes to the face. He then whips Devlin to the ropes and runs to the other side, Devlin stops on the rebound and leaps looking for another codebreaker just as Steel leaps onto the 2nd rope. However Steel holds on and stays on the 2nd rope as Devlin crashes back first on the mat, he waits until Devlin gets back to his feet before springing off the top rope and doing a phoenix splash motion. Devlin gets right back up just in time for Steel to drive his head down with the complete shot, spiking his skull into the mat.

Rick - STEEL WITH THE SKYWARD BREAKDOWN!!

Matt - He just outsmarted Devlin there!

Steel then signals for the end and lifts Devlin back up and walks to the 2nd rope, he lifts Devlin up in a military press. Devlin tries to escape but Steel maintains his balance and drops Devlin with a modified cutter using the top rope for extra torque. Devlin bounces off and falls all the way down and lands right into the Spanish announce table which breaks on impact!

Rick - Divine Cutter on Devlin!

Matt - And he's down, Steel wins it!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner and still the IWF High Impact Champion, Steel Angel!

Rick - What a match! What a fight! Devlin brought in his A++ game tonight! It took a Final Judgment, a Skyward Breakdown and a Divine Cutter to defeat him.

Matt - But most importantly though Rick, Steelio has finally conquered the Trip to Oblivion. My hat is off to him, wonderful performance from the champ.

Steel Angel falls to his knees as an official climbs up to hand him the belt. He stares up at the lights and screams to the heavens with a smile on his face as raises the belt for all to see. The scene centers on him for a few more minutes before we cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Rick—Here comes our main event!

Matt—This is a trap.

Rick—How do you figure?

Matt—Corey Casey is the guest referee? All of The Empire is standing by? There is no way Stygian is walking out of here with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Rick—Well, I guess we’ll see if he’s really Superman or not.

Matt—He is Superman, but even Superman loses fights. This is going to be a tough test for the World Champion here tonight.

Heather Tompson
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following one-fall match is our main event of the evening and it is for the IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first out special guest referee…COREY CASEY!

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a striped referee’s shirt with black dress pants. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He walks past the fans, holding his nose up as if something stinks.

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle...

Heather Thompson
And now for the contestants. Introducing first the challenger weighing in at 247 pounds from Winston-Salem North Carolina, representing The Empire…PARKER WAYDE!

Parker’s music plays and he walks out, possibly in an impressive fashion.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah, weighing in at 315 pounds from Bullhead City, Arizona; he is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion…The Black Dragon, The Star Destroyer, the man they call Superman…THIS IS STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and looking back and forth between the special guest referee and the challenger.

Pick Your Poison Mainevent
IWF World Heavyweight Championship Match
Special Guest Referee: Corey Casey
Stygian [vs.] Parker Wayde

As the bell rings, Parker charges out to the center of the ring, bad attitude cranked up to 10. He jaws at Stygian, but before Stygian can respond in kind, he reaches back and slaps the taste out of his mouth. The crowd yells “OOOH” in collective shock. Corey Casey laughs. As Stygian turns to face Parker again, Parker puffs up like a strutting peacock. He points to the side of his jaw and dares Stygian to slap him back. Stygian laughs, draws back his hand…and then Spartan kicks Parker out of his boots.

Rick—HEY! That’s not legal!

Corey Casey gets in Stygian’s face before he can follow up.

Matt—What the hell is Corey Casey doing?

Rick—He’s warning Stygian about that illegal move!

Matt—Stygian kicked Parker Wayde in the chest, that’s perfectly legal!

Rick—Not when Parker was expecting a slap in the face.

Parker pulls himself up along the ropes, still a little worse for wear following the kick. Stygian tries to go after him, but Corey Casey intercedes.

Matt—What’s he doing now?

Rick—He’s giving Parker Wayde a chance to collect himself after an illegal maneuver. It’s like a groin kick in MMA, Parker gets five minutes.

Matt—It was a Spartan Kick, it wasn’t an illegal move. We sell spring-loaded action figures of Stygian doing that exact maneuver for god sake’s.

Rick—Maybe, but Corey Casey has to make sure Parker Wayde is able to continue. It’s a safety issue!

Corey gets out of the way and restarts the match. Stygian and Parker tie-up in the middle of the ring, and Stygian shoves Parker ass-over-teakettle into the corner.

Matt—Parker Wayde isn’t going to match strength with Stygian.

Before Stygian can follow up, Corey Casey gets in the way. Stygian charges anyway, but Corey turns and interjects, pointing to his striped shirt and ordering the big man back to his corner.

Matt—What the hell is this?

Rick—He has to make sure Parker is fit to continue.

Matt—If Corey Casey stops the match so Parker Wayde can get a rub down after each move this is going to take a long damn time.

Rick—I’m sure he will show the same concern for Stygian’s well-regard. Corey Casey is a fair man.

Matt—Yeah, right.

Once Corey is satisfied that Parker Wayde can continue, he steps out of the way. Stygian charges across the ring, but Parker ducks under the top rope and leans half out of the ring and Corey cuts Stygian off and warns him to stay back. The crowd boos.

Matt—For the love of…

Rick—Parker Wayde is out of the ring, legally Stygian has to let him reenter the ring before the contest can continue.

Matt—He’s stalling out Stygian. This has to be Corey Casey's idea. He’s been in the ring with him before; Corey knows Stygian works best with momentum and rhythm. He’s doing anything he can to throw Superman off his game.

Once Stygian has been shunted what Corey Casey feels is a sufficient distance away, Parker slides back into the ring…until Stygian tries to reengage him, at which point he bows out of the ring again, and the crowd boos even louder when Corey physically blocks Stygian from getting his hands on the challenger, and orders him back to the middle of the ring. Parker finally climbs back in the ring, smirking.

Rick—Parker Wayde is either a genius, or he’s well-scouted.

Matt—Parker has been a member of the Empire since the beginning. He’s had the luxury of picking the brains of Jack Savage and up until last week Alexander Remington, both former UECW champions who know Stygian. He’s also had Corey Casey, who’s been to hell and back with him. He’s got a good early game planned here; disrupt Stygian, break up his momentum…he hates that kind of thing.

Parker steps out of the corner and circles around the Champion. Stygian reaches for him, but he dodges. The two of them circle again. Stygian tries to step in and grab him, but Parker shoots under it and comes up with a clean ankle pick, leveraging Stygian over. Parker rolls up Stygian’s legs into a lateral press.

-1-
-2-

Stygian shoves Parker off with so much strength Parker lands on his feet.

Rick—We almost had a new champion right there.

Matt—Yeah, because Corey Casey’s count was faster than you in the sack!

Rick—HEY!

Stygian stands and glares at Corey Casey, Parker uses the diversion to charge in with a brutal kick to the stomach that doubles The Dragon over. Parker grabs Stygian’s wrist and gives him a couple shots to the face to send him back to the ropes. Then he whips Stygian across the ring and catches him coming back with a dropkick. He covers again.

-1- -2- -3-

Stygian just barely gets his shoulder up from the fast count.

Rick—So close.

Matt—It’s only a matter of time until Stygian can’t get up from one of these ridiculously quick counts.

Rick—So far he’s counted every pinfall the same.

Matt—So far Parker Wayde is the only one who has attempted a pinfall.

Stygian is second to his feet. Parker grabs him and sends him for the ride again, but Stygian hooks his arms over the top rope and stops himself. Parker looks up just in time for Stygian to sprint off the ropes and level him with a clothesline.

Matt—Now it’s starting.

Rick—Corey, get in there, see if he’s okay!

Stygian brushes past Corey when the latter tries to cut him off. He pulls Parker Wayde to his feet and whips him hard into the corner, following up with a clothesline. Corey Casey tries to get between Stygian and Parker, but Stygian backs him off with a look. Corey is resigned to what referees usually have to do: counting as Stygian tags Parker with a heavy elbow, then a second, then a third. By the time Corey is up to four, Stygian brings Parker out with a hip toss. Corey is resigned to impotent warnings about beating on a man in the corner as Stygian stalks the challenger.

Matt—I think Parker’s opening gambit has let him down now.

Rick—How do you figure?

Matt—Parker needs to crank up the pace and try to burn Stygian out. Keeping the match slow frustrated the big man, but the methodical pace still favors the Champion. Even with Corey Casey running interference, Parker Wayde isn’t going to beat Stygian like that.

Stygian waits on Parker to get to his feet. Parker throws a right hand, Stygian blocks and counters. Parker tries another, but Stygian has more of the same for him. Parker staggers a step back, then throws a big haymaker, Stygian steps out of the path, lets Parker’s momentum spin him all the way around then he catches him in a full nelson. Parker tries to squirm out, but Stygian lifts him up and drops him hard on the mat with a big slam. Stygian looks down at the challenger on the mat and drops to his knees. He looks like he’s thinking about a cover, instead he looks up at Corey Casey, decides he’s not gonna get a fair shake and opts instead to grab Parker by the head with his left hand and beat on him with his right like a meat tenderizer. Corey stands over them counting again, until he hits 4 and Stygian gives him the clean break he wanted in the first place.

Matt—Corey Casey is warning Stygian about a closed fist.

Rick—That’s illegal as hell.

Matt—Of course…doesn’t stop everyone from doing it.

Stygian ignores Corey Casey yelling at him and yanks Parker to his feet. He knees Parker in the stomach, locks him up and lifts him into suplex position. He holds him up, up, up…then he lets go with one and, flips Corey Casey off with the other and drops Parker to the mat. Stygian rolls over to cover the man.

-1-

Matt—Oh come on!

-2-

Matt—Really?

Parker kicks out well before Corey Casey even thinks about counting a third time. It’s likely he never would have anyway.

Rick—Only a two count!

Matt—That was a ten count, if the damn referee would get his head out of his ass.

Stygian glares at Corey Casey, who has the audacity to hold up two fingers. Stygian pulls Parker up, while still glaring at Corey. Parker takes the opening to rake Stygian’s eyes. Stygian stumbles back holding his face. Parker kicks him in the gut, then punches him in the face and gouges his eyes again. Stygian stumbles back to the ropes. Stygian grabs Parker and tries to whip him, but Parker reverses. He ducks down when Stygian comes back and lifts him up.

Rick—Up and over…no…what is he doing here?

Matt—Impressive strength from Parker Wayde…

Parker stands up holding Stygian on his shoulders; he twists around and drops the World Champion down with an Alabama Slam.

Rick—Where’d he get the power to do that?

Matt—Parker Wayde hits the gym. He’s no Stygian or Crimson Skull, but he’s got some power!

Parker drops down for a cover, but by now Stygian has learned; he rolls onto his side and elbows Parker to keep him away. Parker shrugs and lets Stygian get to the ropes. As Stygian is getting to his feet, Parker bounces off the far side, leaps and comes down with all his weight on Stygian’s back, crashing him throat first into the second rope. Stygian bounces and lands on his back holding his throat. Parker stomps on him a few times, until Stygian wisely rolls out of the ring.

Rick—Stygian drops to the floor to regroup.

Matt—Smart, he can’t get caught on the mat with one of Corey Casey’s fast counts.

Parker rolls out of the ring and comes after Stygian with right hands. After two or three of them, he grabs Stygian by the back of the head and smashes him face-first into the steel steps. As Stygian slumps over, Parker looks down at The Star Destroyer and smashes his head on the steps another three or four times.

Rick—Look at this guy go, he’s like a maniac!

Matt—He can afford to be, Corey Casey isn’t counting either man out.

Rick—That’s what you like to see in a championship match, he’s letting them go.

Matt—Bullshit, he’s cancelling the championship advantage. He’s enabling Parker Wayde to mug the IWF World Heavyweight Champion out here.

Rick—Well there shouldn’t be a championship advantage.

Matt—How much do you want to bet Corey Casey would be counting by tens if Parker was the champ?

Rick—Well he’s not, so we can’t read the man’s mind.

Parker drags Stygian’s lifeless body up and whips him around, sending him to crash hard into the security barricade, back first. Parker holds his hands up in celebration and the fans boo.

Rick—There’s your next World Champion right there.

Matt—Yeah, with the ref in his pocket.

Rick—Corey Casey hasn’t done anything to affect this match.

Matt—He seems to be unable to count to ten with both men on the outside of the ring…

Parker gets a running start and charges at Stygian, but Stygian hops to his feet and catches Parker as he leaps, and he drops Parker Wayde’s throat across the top of the barrier.

Rick—The old stun gun! Oh damn! Maybe he’s not gonna be champion.

Matt—Stygian might have crushed the Challenger’s windpipe out of desperation!

Corey Casey looks beside himself in the ring as Parker lies lifelessly, hung over the security railing like a side of beef. Stygian stands, surveys, and stretches his long legs to put his foot squarely in the back of Parker’s neck, choking him. As Corey Casey leans over the top rope to count, Stygian flips him off with both hands and a wide smile.

Rick—Blatant disregard for the rules, blatant disregard for an IWF official and blatant disregard for the Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors.

Matt—That’s right.

Corey Casey finally gets to five, and when Stygian doesn’t break the hold, and he shoves Stygian off of choking the challenger.

Matt—What the hell? He can’t do that!

Rick—Yes he can, it’s a discretionary call. The ref can disqualify the offending wrestler or he can manually break the hold. Corey Casey clearly isn’t going to tolerate any bullshit from Stygian tonight. He clearly wants there to be a winner of this match.

Matt—And he clearly wants it to be Parker Wayde.

Corey Casey stands between the champion and the challenger, pointing to his striped shirt and yelling a hundred different warning Stygian doesn’t care about as he slips past Corey and gorilla presses Parker Wayde overhead to the consternation of Empire’s leader.

Rick—Uh oh.

Matt—Could be a Baneblade…

No. Stygian instead throws Parker Wayde over the top rope and into the ring.

Rick—Wow.

Matt—That is power.

Stygian reaches under the bottom rope and drags Parker so his head is resting on the ring apron as Corey Casey climbs in the ring and yells impotently at Stygian to get in the ring. Stygian climbs to the ring apron beside Parker, gets a running start and drops a leg across Parker’s throat.

Rick—Corey Casey is trying to get Stygian back in the ring here.

Matt—It’s a hollow threat, he’s already demonstrated he’s not going to count Stygian out.

Stygian climbs onto the apron, stepping over the top rope to return to the ring.

Rick—Parker is hurt pretty badly, it’s a miracle Stygian hasn’t ruptured his windpipe.

Matt—he did say he had a better chance of getting a doctor’s stoppage than a three count from Corey Casey.

Stygian pulls Parker up by the wrist and sends him right back down with a short arm clothesline. He keeps hold of the wrist and yanks him up into another one.

Matt—More trauma to the neck…

Rick—He might just get that doctor’s stoppage.

Stygian glances over at Corey Casey, but turns back to the task at hand all too soon. He pulls Parker to his feet and hefts him up onto his shoulder effortlessly.

Rick—I think the champ is looking for Snake Eyes here.

Matt—He’s got a running start…

Out of desperation, Parker slides off of Stygian’s shoulders at the last second and shoves him hard into the corner. When Stygian bounces out and turns, Parker charges at him with a clothesline to knock him back-first into the corner. He backs up and runs in, hitting a huge splash on the big man. When Stygian tries to fall down, Parker shoves him back into the corner and climbs to the second rope. He starts raining down right hands for the crowd to count along.

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Stygian slumps down to his butt and Parker holds his hands up, playing to the crowd who boos him roundly, while Corey Casey claps for him. Parker makes the signal of the belt around his waist and jumps down as Stygian tries to crawl away. Parker smirks and drops a double axe-handle in his back. Parker gets Stygian to his feet and tries to Irish Whip him, but Stygian reverses. When the challenger rebounds, Stygian hits him with a textbook back body drop, however…

Rick—Parker landed on his feet!

Matt—Stygian turns around and gets drilled with Paydirt!

Stygian rolls over onto his back and Parker scrambles to cover him, but Stygian slides to the ropes and wraps his legs around the bottom rope.

Rick—Look at that coward…

Matt—With the way Corey’s counting tonight, that might be enough to put Stygian away, very smart, actually to get to the ropes and get a death grip on them.

Parker stands over Stygian who’s still groggy, and stomps him until he lets go of the ropes. He rolls Stygian back to the middle of the ring, but when Stygian wisely rolls over to his hands and knees, Parker opts to help him up while peppering him with right hands. He kicks Stygian in the gut to stun him and bounces off the ropes, leaping through the air…and eating the Burn Notice out of nowhere. Corey Casey gives an exasperated gesture of hopelessness as Stygian draws the sword and runs it through the challenger on the way to dragging him up and pressing him overhead.

Rick—It’s probably over now.

Matt—Only two men have ever kicked out of this: Brandon Macdonald and SBK.

Rick—And Parker isn’t either one of them, I have to admit.

Stygian turns and drives Parker into the mat, in the center of the ring, to a thunderous ovation. Corey Casey reluctantly drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

Matt—He can count as slowly as he wants, it doesn’t matter. Parker Wayde is done.

Before Corey’s hand hits a third time, he rolls out of the ring and starts digging beneath it.

Matt—What the fuck can he possibly be doing now? The match is over!

Rick—I didn’t hear a bell.

Corey fishes a toolbox, probably left by the ring crew, out from under the ring and opens it up. He digs through it until he finds a level and holds it up proudly.

Matt—What the…

Stygian has come over to the ropes and gives Corey a perplexed look as he dives back into the ring. Parker is starting to come around, until Stygian grabs him, hoists him up, and nails him with a second Baneblade. He drops down to cover the challenger, glaring at Corey Casey. Corey drops to his belly and sets the level near Parker’s shoulders. He takes his sweet time eyeballing it from about ten different angles before he finally slaps the mat.

-1-

Corey once again needs to re-set the level and uses it to check the position of Parker Wayde’s shoulders on the mat, again from about ten different angles, before he finally nods and slaps the mat again…eventually…

-2-

Corey slides the level in tight, checks all three of the bubbles, even though only one of them is useful in this situation. He eyes it up, lines it up, raises his hand and rolls out of the ring, shaking his head. The crowd, at this point, begins to throw debris at Corey as he stands by the announce table.

Matt—What the Hell?

Rick—Ok…even I can’t defend this anymore…

Matt—Corey Casey is all out of excuses, he’s just flat refusing to count a pinfall on his “chosen one” against the World Heavyweight Champion.

Stygian goes nuts. He stands up, grabs the level and throws it into the crowd.

Matt—Look out!

Rick—That thing is made of steel, he could really hurt someone. He shouldn’t have thrown it.

Matt—You’re right, he should have kept it and shoved it up Corey Casey’s ass!

Rick—That was a little uncalled for.

Stygian paces back and forth, stomping the mat and kicking the bottom rope, demanding Corey Casey return to the ring. Corey refuses. After a few times of that, he demands Corey ring the bell, but Corey refuses.

Matt—There is no way in hell for Stygian to win this match here tonight.

Rick—I think…I think he just figured that out…

Stygian suddenly turns to his corner and yells something to Lilith and Lilah. Lilith ducks under the ring and looks, finally unearthing a steel chair. She hands it to Lilah, who passes it up to Stygian. He turns and stares down Parker Wayde, just waiting for him to get up. He waits as Parker struggles to his hands and knees. He winds up as Parker puts one foot down, and just as Parker comes to his feet, Stygian charges and levels him with a crushing blow to the upper back, with Corey Casey watching the whole time. Corey furiously turns to the timekeeper, raises his hand to call for the bell…then he glares at Stygian and shakes his head. He instead grabs Heather Thompson’s mic.

Corey Casey
Oh you crafty son of a bitch. I almost fell for it. I almost did. But you aren’t getting off that easy. Oh hell no. Because this isn’t a straight match anymore. No no no. This is now…a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! We’re going to go until someone can’t answer a ten count.

The crowd erupts at the prospect of more violence.

Corey Casey
But since you illegally struck Parker Wayde with that chair to get an unfair advantage…I want some paramedics out here with some smelling salts to revive him right now!

Matt—He can’t do that!

Rick—You go tell him. He’s got that look in his eye. I think he’s feeling rather Lordly tonight.

Matt—Yeah, I’m not touching that.

A group of four paramedics come down from the back and stand at ringside. After some encouraging from Corey, they reluctantly get in the ring. Stygian stands in his corner as they move to work on Parker…then he Spartan kicks one. He clotheslines another. As a third one gets caught in his path, Stygian sprays red mist in her face, and the last one? That poor bastard gets caught, raised high in the air, and Banebladed hard enough to bounce as the crowd erupts for a few seconds, only to have it turn on a dime as Parker recovers Stygian’s discarded chair and blast him in the back of the head with it. Cheers to boos faster than Alison William’s bra hitting the floor. The EMT’s collect their wounded and flee, leaving their gear scattered all around the ringside area.

Rick—He’s back!

Matt—I guess he didn’t need smelling salts after all.

Corey Casey climbs back in the ring as Parker starts hammering Stygian with repeated chair shots. Parker hits the champion again, and again, and again, and again, and again until the chair is bent and useless. Parker throws it out of the ring and raises his fists in the air in triumph as Corey Casey starts the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Matt—Actually a decent count form Corey for once.

-5-

Rick—He wants to give Parker a chance to make Stygian suffer.

-6-

Stygian crawls over to the ropes and grabs the bottom rope.

-7-

About the time Stygian pulls himself up to the middle rope, Parker realizes he isn’t staying down so he runs in and clubs him in the neck with a forearm. He cinches up a rear waist lock and steps away from the ropes, pulling Stygian to mid ring and then throwing him overhead with a release German Suplex.

Rick—Good execution.

Matt—More of that surprising power from the challenger.

Corey Casey stands over Stygian as if to count, but Parker motions for him to move. He bounces off the ropes and delivers a baseball slide kick that knocks Stygian under the ropes and to the arena floor. Parker steps out onto the ring apron and waits on Stygian to get to his feet. He runs off the apron and clobbers the champion with a double axe handle. He lands on his feet, Stygian crumples in a heap, the crowd boos and Parker starts digging under the ring.

Rick—You’re always going on about how dangerous Stygian is outside the ring. Parker Wayde is plenty dangerous himself.

Matt—Parker is a little crazy…Parker is a lot crazy. He’s at no shortage for ideas with the rule book thrown out.

Parker drags a table out from under the ring to a roar from the crowd. He sets it up between the barricade and the ring and sets his sights on the champion. Stygian gets to his knees as Parker closes in. Parker tries to grab him, Stygian fires a right hand into his stomach. He hits another and stands. Stygian knees Parker Wayde in the gut and traps his head between his legs. Stygian lines Parker up for a powerbomb through the table. He lifts, but Parker squirms out of the move, possibly saving his life. Stygian turns and Parker tries to hit Paydirt a second time, but this time Stygian counters it into Day of the Dragon. Parker writhes in pain on the ground holding his back. Stygian leaves him and grabs up the steel ring steps.

Matt—Stygian’s turn to get twisted.

Rick—Those ring steps are one of his favorite weapons.

Stygian waits on Parker to get to his feet and runs, blasting him in the face with sixty pounds of diamond-plate steel. Parker drops like a stone in a lake. Stygian looks down at him, holds the steps up high, and drives them down into his exposed mid-section.

Matt—Did he just Baneblade the ring steps?

Rick—Into Parker Wayde? I think he did.

Corey Casey comes over to that edge of the ring and tries to start counting, but Stygian waves him off. Stygian grabs the camera from the closest guy to him and yanks it way from the camera man. The home audience is treated to a nice, extreme close-up of Parker Wayde’s face as Stygian drives the camera into it, then the camera goes blank. Another camera reveals that Stygian has undone the camera cable and taken up the slack. He uses the cable to tie around Parker’s body and neck, then he ties it around the steel steps and leaves Parker lying under it in phenomenal pain. Stygian rolls into the ring, and Corey Casey reluctantly starts counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Parker starts to stir.

-6-

-7-

Parker realizes where he is and starts flailing to try and get free.

-8-

Parker somehow gets his hands free of the tangled cable and throws the steps off of him.

-9-

Parker Wayde scrambles to his feet, leaning against the barricade.

Rick—Even you have to be impressed with that.

Matt—I am. That was a straight count from Corey Casey, Parker Wayde managed to untie himself and get out from under about a hundred pounds of steel on his own.

Rick—And according to Lilith, Stygian knows how to tie someone up.

Matt—Yeah, I give you that one actually.

Stygian rolls out of the ring and into a right hand from Parker. Parker follows up with a quick kick to the gut and a snap DDT that puts Stygian down on his face. Parker grabs the table and carries it over to the entrance ramp, setting it up parallel to the ring. He the grabs the time keeper’s chair and a handful of Stygian’s hair. He drags Stygian around the ring to the table, then he cracks him in the skull to sprawl him across it. Parker keeps the chair and returns to the ring, climbing to the apron and looking over his shoulder at the World Champion. Then he springs off the middle rope, holding the chair to his chest and driving Stygian through the table with an Asai Moonsault.

Matt—Parker’s Wake!

Rick—Through the table and onto the steel entrance ramp!

Matt—With a steel chair of his own to add to the fun! Degree of difficulty: 9.75!

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Parker extricates himself from the wreckage of steel, wood and Black Dragon, stumbling over to lean against the barricade.

PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!! PAR-KER WAYDE!!!

Rick—What a destructive move from Parker Wayde.

Matt—These fans are letting the challenger hear it for that impact. Corey Casey is over to count Stygian down.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

Stygian sits up from the wreckage like the creature from the Black Lagoon. Parker runs in and kicks him in the back.

Rick—Parker was so close to having him there.

Matt—Corey Casey is actually being pretty consistent with these counts.

Rick—He’s screwed Stygian out of retaining twice and thrown out the rules. Do you really think even Corey Casey is crazy enough to fuck him over again with all these weapons around the ring?

Parker pulls Stygian out of the shattered wood and tries to pull him down to ringside, but Stygian grabs the steel chair that Parker used to punctuate the move and jams it into his ribs. Then he waffle irons it across the man’s back. Parker drops to his knees with his back arched and tries to crawl away from Stygian, but Stygian follows behind and blasts him with it again. Parker crawls on all fours trying to get away, before a third shot knocks him prone and lifeless. Stygian holds up the chair to a loud booming cheer from the crowd, then he sets it up over Parker’s head, backs up, and delivers a running curb stomp to the steel chair. Parker twitches once at the impact, then he’s not moving.

Rick—Brutal.

Matt—This is one of the most violent men in the sport. When Stygian throws out the rulebook, he throws it WAY out.

Corey Casey looks over the ropes, as though to ask if Stygian wants a count, Stygian gestures for him to count.

-1-

But Stygian digs under the adjacent to the ring.

-2-

He finds one table.

-3-

Two tables.

-4-

A roll of barbwire.

-5-

And a red gas can.

-6-

Rick—Oh shit…

-7-

Matt—This is what he did to Tyson Rowle. What he did to Dan Alexander.

-8-

Parker gets to his feet while Stygian is setting up the first table. He grabs the chair and closes in on Stygian, seemingly oblivious as he stacks the second table on top of the first. Parker winds up with the chair, but Stygian turns at the last second and Spartan Kicks it into his face. Parker stumbles back, dropping the chair, then he charges, leaping through the air to be caught by the Champion. Stygian turns around so as not to upset the tables he’s expended quite a bit of effort to set up, and takes him up and over with a Fallaway Slam. Parker is hurt, but not enough to bother with a count.

Rick—Stygian goes back to work on that table.

Matt—This is something of a specialty for him.

Stygian takes the barbwire and climbs onto the ring apron, bending it back and forth to create something of a coiled, spiked mess which he tosses on top of the second table. The crowd yells in approval as Stygian’s torture device is nearly fully assembled. Parker Wayde comes out of nowhere to grab Stygian by the neck and swing him around into a modified tornado DDT onto the same chair again, this time set up on the arena floor.

Rick—Damn, he broke the chair with Stygian’s head.

Matt—Where did he come from?

Parker stands and slides back into the ring, telling Corey to count. The camera pans over to Stygian who is a bloody mess. Corey comes over to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Stygian starts to stir.

-8-

The champion rolls over to his hands and knees.

-9-

Stygian grabs the ring apron to try and pull himself up.

Stygian just barely beats the ten count.

Rick—Damn that was close.

Matt—I thought it was over. Parker Wayde drove him head first, through a steel chair to the floor.

Rick—Despite Corey Casey’s questionable refereeing, Parker Wayde has held up bery well in this match.

Matt—Yeah, after he should have lost it from those two Baneblades and Corey Casey unilaterally changed this to a last man standing match!

Rick—Well the show is called “Pick Your Poison”, Corey has been very poisonous for Stygian.

Stygian is still wobbly as he leans against the ring. Parker Wayde comes over and tries to stomp his head, Stygian swats his foot away and swings his fist directly into Parker Wayde’s crotch.

Rick—Well that’ll level the playing field.

Matt—Ndamukong Suh has nothing on the World Heavyweight Champion!

Parker staggers back from the ropes and Stygian climbs up to the apron. He grabs the top rope and barrels into Parker Wayde with a slingshot shoulder block.

Rick—Look out below!

Matt—That’s a seven foot, three-hundred pound man flying like that.

Rick—I have to admit, love him or hate him, there aren’t many like Stygian.

Stygian seems to have found a second wind. Parker struggles to his feet, still a little woozy. Stygian charges and levels him with a clothesline. He bounces off the other side and comes back with an elbow-drop to the throat. He gets up, bounces off the same ropes and hits Parker with a 300 pound leg drop.

Rick—I think seeing his own blood pissed him off.

Stygian drags Parker up by his throat and throws him into the corner. He follows him in with a running splash and then goes to work with a furious combination of body blows, finished off with a huge punch to the head. It’s only because Stygian keeps Parker braced that he’s still upright after that. Stygian then notices what corner he’s in and points to the two tables he stacked up earlier. The crowd cheers as Stygian calls for Lilith and Lilah.

Rick—Do something Corey! He’s going to do to Parker what he did to Dan Alexander!

Matt—Corey Casey rolls out of the ring and back in with a chair.

Rick—Stygian doesn’t see him.

Corey gets a running start behind Stygian, but Lilith shouts a warning and Stygian ducks out of the way. Corey Casey DRILLS Parker Wayde between the eyes, denting the chair. Stygian pops up behind Corey who is still beside himself with horror at what he’s done. He stumbles backwards, dropping the chair, and backs right in to Stygian. Corey turns and throws a desperation right hand. Stygian blocks it, kicks him in the pills and presses him overhead.

Rick—He can’t do this!

Matt—Oh yes he can!

Rick—Parker, HELP YOUR BOSS!

Matt—Parker Wayde is still trying to figure out where his skull ends and the chair begins.

Stygian parades around with Corey Casey pressed overhead, an drops him down With a vicious Baneblade.

Rick—That’s the Chairman of the Board of Directors!

Matt—Dropped him right on his back, too.

Rick—The back he broke!

Matt—That was Corey Casey’s own fault, you were right here with me when it happened.

Corey Casey rolls over with both hands on his back, and Stygian turns to Parker Wayde, who’s out on his feet. Stygian helps him up onto the top turnbuckle and steps out onto the ring apron. He kneels down and takes the gas can from Lilah, then Lilith hands him a Superman Zippo. Stygian opens the gas can and douses the top, barb-wire wrapped table of the stack.

Rick—Oh man, I can smell it from here!

Stygian strikes the lighter up and sets the table ablaze.

Matt—FLAME ON!

Parker is still out of it on the top turnbuckle, and he continues to be so as Stygian lifts him up, turns and…

Matt—BANEBLADE!!! BANEBLADE!!! BANEBLADE!!! THROUGH TWO TABLES, AND BARBWIRE AND FIRE TO THE ARENA FLOOR!

Rick—Just like Dan Alexander…

The fire goes out shortly after impact. Stygian rolls out of the wreckage and the cameras get a good look at Parker Wayde. If not for his labored breathing, one would be forgiven for mistaking him for dead. Young Mr. Wayde here provides a stunning example of why on should not parade around in wresting trunks if they intend to play in barb wire. It has just dug into his back and wrapped around him like a vise from the impact. It’s embedded in his arms his sides, into his shoulders…and at the moment nobody can see his back.

Rick—Uh, so now what?

Matt—I don’t know. Champion’s down.

Rick—Possibly out.

Matt—Challenger’s down.

Rick—Definitely out.

Matt—Referee’s down.

Rick—He’ll probably be up.

Matt—BLAZE THOMPSON!

Rick—Dunno about him…

Matt—No, he just came through the crowd!

Rick—Oh…

Baron Thompson comes through the crowd as Stygian has extricated himself from the crater of wood, wire and Wayde. He’s struggling to pull himself to his feet as baron hops the barricade. Suddenly a burst of fire hits Stygian in the face and he falls over to his back, hands over his eyes and screaming in pain.

Rick—What the hell has he got?

Matt—Some kind of flammable aerosol and a lighter.

Baron spots Lilith and Lilah trying to sneak in and he frightens them away with a burst of flame.

Rick—Run girls.

Matt—I know they’d like to help, but this is no place for them.

Baron turns to Stygian and kicks him in the stomach a few times until Stygian rolls over to protect himself out of instinct. Then Blaze sprays whatever is in the can all over Stygian’s back, dousing him in the stuff. When he’s either satisfied, or the can is empty, he tosses it away and lights Stygian up. Stygian’s shirt conflagrates quickly in a burst of orange flames. He rolls around trying to put them out.

Rick—This is demented.

Matt—Seems to be part of the qualification for The Empire.

Thompson digs under the ring and finds a fire extinguisher. He douses Stygian until the fire goes out. Thankfully it seems his shirt took the brunt of the damage. Then Baron lines up and smashes the fire extinguisher into the back of Stygian’s head.

Matt—Good fucking night!

Rick—That’ll wreck anyone, even Stygian.

Not content to leave it at that, Baron Thompson begins the arduous task of dragging Stygian over to the ring steps. He places Stygian’s head on the bottom step and brandishes the fire extinguisher once more. Blaze stands on top of the steps and jumps off, smashing the extinguisher into Stygian’s head. The follow-through carries to the steel steps themselves and the clamorous meta-to-metal collision resounds throughout he arena, just faintly audible over the boos of the crowd.

Rick—Baron Blaze has just demolished Stygian.

Matt—And Parker Wayde hadn’t done him any favors prior.

Blaze drops the extinguisher and moves over to Parker who’s still not moving. He looks around the floor until he finds one of the bags the paramedics left earlier. He digs intot he bag, tossing medical supplies aside until he finds the smelling salts. Then he stands over Parker and waves the vial under his nose til he comes to.

Matt—Oh I can’t believe this…

Rick—Looks like it was all part of the plan.

It’s a painful endeavor, but Parker Wayde grits his teeth and nods, Baron yanks him up to his feet. Parker’s back looks like a side of beef after a grenade went off near it. He’s bleeding from multiple cuts, gouges, and deep-tissue lacerations. He’d be wise to wear a shirt while he wrestles for a few weeks. But Baron helps him into the ring and then follows him. The stand over Corey Casey. At Parker’s direction, Blaze revives him with the smelling salts. Parker Wayde and Baron Thompson help Corey to stand and help him over to the corner where Stygian is laid out. Corey tells the guys he’s fine to stand and they let him go. Corey counts.

Rick—Here’s the count!

Matt—This isn’t a count, this is robbery.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

Stygian pushes off the ring steps.

-7-

Rick—He can’t…

-8-

Stygian crawls over to the security barricade and grabs hold, trying to pull himself up, as Parker Wayde and Blaze Thompson look on in disbelief.

-9-

Stygian starts to pull himself to his feet….

And then falls right back down on the mat. His eyes are closed and he’s not moving.

10!!!

Corey Casey calls for the bell. Fans start pelting the rin with debris. Empty glasses. Full glasses. Soft drinks. Adult beverages. Food wrappers. Whatever they can find. Some of the fans tear up their chairs and throw them into the ring, causing Corey and Parker to have to duck. Baron dodges a chair thrown at him and collects the IWF World Title. Security comes down through the crowd and surrounds the inside of the barrier. At least no more chairs are thrown. And so it is, in the midst of a trash shower that Baron Thompson presents Parker Wayde with his ill-gotten gain: The IWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…and NEW IWF World Heavyweight Champion…PARKER WAYDE

The announcement only makes them boo louder. The rest of The Empire comes down to the ring and slides in. Johnny Electric leads a medical team down to the ring. As Storming Raven gives a look to Lilith and Lilah like he might do something, Johnny Electric’s look dares him to try. Stygian is helped to his feet and to the back as “Empire” by Queenscryche plays. In the ring The Empire hoist Parker Wayde onto their shoulders and parade him around the ring as though he’d just won the Super Bowl. The fans boo and continue to pelt the ring with garbage. And that’s the image Pick Your Poison fades out on: The Empire parading around their new champion on their shoulders amidst a storm of thrown trash as the crowd lets their displeasure be loudly known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison
Page 1 of 1